- Diagnostics of the gallbladder cancer at Ichilov Sourasky Medical Center
- Treatment methods of the gallbladder cancer at Ichilov Sourasky Centers for Oncology
- Cost for the gallbladder cancer treatment at Ichilov Sourasky Medical Center
Ichilov Sourasky Medical Center admits over 600,000 patients annually, being the largest medical institution in Israel. The medical center is connected to the research and development center, engaging in the malignant diseases treatment.
The leading world-known oncologists and diagnosticians work here. Prof. Einat Even-Sapir manages the PET scanning, and Prof. Moshe Inbar is the head of the Department for Oncology. This Department features the excellent indicator, such as the low percentage of the relapse diseases and good tolerance of the surgeries on liver and gallbladder cancer.
What are the diagnostic methods of the gallbladder cancer at Ichilov Sourasky Medical Center?
- Blood testing, including the biochemical indicators, tumor markers detection, cytological examination and genetic mapping
- Laparoscopic ultrasound of the liver and the gallbladder
- All kinds of the cholangiography, i.e. percutaneous transhepatic, endoscopic, MRI
- Angiography, Doppler scanning of the gallbladder blood vessels
- Contrast-based and plain MRI, CT
- Biopsy of the tissues
What is the cost for the gallbladder cancer treatment at Ichilov Sourasky Medical Center?
Get the program including the list of diagnostic and treatment procedures for a specific clinical case by Bookimed Company!
What are the treatment methods of the gallbladder cancer at Ichilov Sourasky Medical Center?
- Ichilov experts remove the tumor by endoscopic method at the early stages
- The extended cholecystectomy means the standard abdominal surgery, as the oncologic surgeon removes the gallbladder, a lobe of the liver and other affected tissues, i.e. parts of the intestine, the lymph nodes, and the omentum
- Surgeries on the restoration of the outflow of bile and stabilizing the blood circulation for the terminal stages of the disease, i.e. stenting or artery bypass grafting
- Chemotherapy and irradiation of the tumor, as the relapse disease prevention
Why Solingen Clinic is recommended to the patients with cancer?
Solingen University Hospital (located at International University of Cologne) uses innovative protocols of chemotherapy, reducing the risk of recurrence and improves drug tolerance. Wide usage of radiosurgery and endoscopy make patients recover more quickly and leave less cosmetic defects after surgery.
Oncology Service is headed by Dr. Peter Emshermann, the world-known oncosurgeon. There are narrow specialists (oncosurgeons and chemotherapists) for tumors of any origin and localization.
Integrated oncology diagnostics in Solingen
- High-field MRI (of 1.5 T capacity) capable of detecting a tumor of the size of 1 mm;
- PET-CT and MSCT allow oncologists to find metastases in any place of the body;
- ductography, mammography, breast ultrasound are used for rapid diagnostics of breast cancer;
- biopsy, including evaluation of sentinel lymph nodes for determination the type of tumor and treatment tactics;
- determination of tumor markers, analysis of biomedical measurement
- biochemical analysis of indicators of cellular blood composition, urine and liquor.
Main types of medical aid in Solingen Oncology
- pancreatic head resection including preservation of the spleen and the pylorus;
- resection of tumors of the gastrointestinal tract
- surgical treatment of malignant tumors of the thyroid and parathyroid glands;
- liver cancer and biliary tract cancer surgeries;
- basal cell carcinoma removal, surgical treatment of squamous cell carcinoma;
- rapid diagnostics and removal of melanomas and potentially malignant naevi;
- treatment of cervical and uterine cancers;
- all types of mastectomy with simultaneous breast reconstruction;
- radiofrequency ablation of brain tumors by means of the CyberKnife system.
What is the cost of cancer treatment in German Solingen Clinic for foreign patients?
In Solingen Clinic, a foreign patient pays as much as a German citizen does. Only few medical institutions in Germany conduct the same price policy in relation to patients from other countries. The rest of the hospitals offer medical tourists the prices, that can differ even in times. Find out the exact cost of cancer treatment in the clinic of Solingen right now by ordering an individual treatment program at the International patients support center Bookimed.