- Diagnostics of the gallbladder cancer at Ichilov Sourasky Medical Center
- Treatment methods of the gallbladder cancer at Ichilov Sourasky Centers for Oncology
- Cost for the gallbladder cancer treatment at Ichilov Sourasky Medical Center
Ichilov Sourasky Medical Center admits over 600,000 patients annually, being the largest medical institution in Israel. The medical center is connected to the research and development center, engaging in the malignant diseases treatment.
The leading world-known oncologists and diagnosticians work here. Prof. Einat Even-Sapir manages the PET scanning, and Prof. Moshe Inbar is the head of the Department for Oncology. This Department features the excellent indicator, such as the low percentage of the relapse diseases and good tolerance of the surgeries on liver and gallbladder cancer.
What are the diagnostic methods of the gallbladder cancer at Ichilov Sourasky Medical Center?
- Blood testing, including the biochemical indicators, tumor markers detection, cytological examination and genetic mapping
- Laparoscopic ultrasound of the liver and the gallbladder
- All kinds of the cholangiography, i.e. percutaneous transhepatic, endoscopic, MRI
- Angiography, Doppler scanning of the gallbladder blood vessels
- Contrast-based and plain MRI, CT
- Biopsy of the tissues
What is the cost for the gallbladder cancer treatment at Ichilov Sourasky Medical Center?
Get the program including the list of diagnostic and treatment procedures for a specific clinical case by Bookimed Company!
What are the treatment methods of the gallbladder cancer at Ichilov Sourasky Medical Center?
- Ichilov experts remove the tumor by endoscopic method at the early stages
- The extended cholecystectomy means the standard abdominal surgery, as the oncologic surgeon removes the gallbladder, a lobe of the liver and other affected tissues, i.e. parts of the intestine, the lymph nodes, and the omentum
- Surgeries on the restoration of the outflow of bile and stabilizing the blood circulation for the terminal stages of the disease, i.e. stenting or artery bypass grafting
- Chemotherapy and irradiation of the tumor, as the relapse disease prevention
- Diagnostics of the gallbladder cancer at Assuta Centers for Oncology
- Cost for the gallbladder cancer treatment at Assuta medical centers
- Treatment methods of the gallbladder cancer at Assuta medical centers chain
Assuta medical centers chain is known worldwide by its oncologists. The leading oncologic urologists of the country, such as Prof. Jack Baniel, work here. All required devices and tools equip the departments for microsurgical and large-scale intrusions. Oncologic surgeons apply the assistance of Da Vinci Surgical System, the innovative chemotherapy programs and irradiation affection of the tumor.
What are the diagnostic methods of the gallbladder cancer at Assuta Medical Center?
- Tumor markers detection, genetic mapping and the detailed blood testing (biochemical and immunological indicators, cytological study etc.) are held to detect the beginning stages of the process
- Transabdominal and laparoscopic ultrasound
- Doppler scanning of gallbladder blood vessels to estimate the blood circulation
- Transhepatic and endoscopic retrograde cholangiography
- MRI, multi-slice CT and PET-CT for spread processes
- Tumor biopsy under ultrasound control
The diagnostic procedures as well as the preliminary treatment methods depend on the certain clinical case.
Bookimed company provides the assistance for patients worldwide, as you can order the treatment program on the website or get the exact price of the certain procedures free-of-charge.
What are the treatment methods of the gallbladder cancer at Assuta medical center?
- The tumors of small size are removed alongside with the gallbladder by endoscopic method
- Cholecystectomy at the latter stages means the removal of the gallbladder, as well as the sites of the affected organs and tissues
- Various kinds of the chemotherapy and radiological affection are used to inhibit the process and prevent the relapse diseases
- Stenting or artery bypass grafting are held to improve the life quality for the patients, suffering the inoperable tumors.
- Diagnostics of the gallbladder cancer at Sheba medical center
- Treatment methods of the gallbladder cancer at Sheba medical center
- Cost for gallbladder cancer treatment at Sheba Center for Oncology
Sheba medical center is one of the most famous Israeli medical institutions. The world-known oncologic surgeons work here, such as Dr. Yuri Goldes MD, Dr. Barak Bar-Zakai and Prof. Dan Adarka, the expert in oncologic pathologies of the digestive system organs.
Methods of the diagnostics of gallbladder cancer at Sheba Medical Center
- Anamnesis collection, preliminary examination by gastroenterologist and oncologic surgeon
- Tumor markers blood testing, biochemical indicators examination
- Gallbladder ultrasound, i.e. endoscopic or transabdominal, Doppler scanning of the blood vessels in the affected site
- Contrast-based multi-slice CT and MRI
The list of the diagnostic procedures may vary considering the anamnesis, the type of disease, and the health conditions of the patient. Clarify the list of the procedures and their price by Bookimed company.
What are the treatment methods of the gallbladder cancer at Sheba medical center?
- Endoscopic cholecystectomy at the early stages of the disease. The method allows maximal reduction of the traumatism and contributes to rapid recovery of the patient
- Cholecystectomy during the abdominal surgery, excising the affected tissues and lymph nodes by the tumor; possible removal of a lobe of liver, the omentum, and the nearest intestine loops
- Chemotherapy, radiotherapy, immune correction to prevent the relapse diseases. These are the main treatment methods at the latest stages of disease
- Symptomatic surgeries to relief the conditions of the severe patients, i.e. ducts stenting or artery bypass grafting
Rambam Oncological Center is recognized as one of the leaders in Israel. A special feature of the center is the applying of the radiotherapy technologies and radioactive iodine in treatment. Treatment of patients is held outpatiently and inpatiently. Due to the close cooperation with leading European and US centers of cancer treatment, Rambam Center is introduced the most advanced and innovative technologies and equipment for cancer treatment from the best clinics in the world. Among them are the radio- and beam-therapy, brachytherapy, chemotherapy.
Cancer Center "Davidoff" of Rabin Medical Center is the largest oncology clinic in Israel and the entire Middle East. Every fifth of Israeli citizens gets an aid of the cancer treatment here. The center treats patients with all types of cancer and hematological diseases (leukemia, osteomyelosclerosis, anemia, leukocytosis, and others). The Center includes the departments of radiation therapy, chemotherapy, integrative medicine, palliative therapy and dietology. Center operates with the following cutting-edge techniques for treatment: SBRT, IMRT, IGRT, Rapid Arc., SIRT.