Treatment of gallbladder cancer in Israel
Overall rating by
So far am very pleased and encouraged by the reception and the consultation so far done. All the way from communication back and forth to guidance for invitation, VISA and payments Arrangement for tra...
- Diagnostics of the gallbladder cancer at Ichilov Sourasky Medical Center
- Treatment methods of the gallbladder cancer at Ichilov Sourasky Centers for Oncology
- Cost for the gallbladder cancer treatment at Ichilov Sourasky Medical Center
Ichilov Sourasky Medical Center admits over 600,000 patients annually, being the largest medical institution in Israel. The medical center is connected to the research and development center, engaging in the malignant diseases treatment.
The leading world-known oncologists and diagnosticians work here. Prof. Einat Even-Sapir manages the PET scanning, and Prof. Moshe Inbar is the head of the Department for Oncology. This Department features the excellent indicator, such as the low percentage of the relapse diseases and good tolerance of the surgeries on liver and gallbladder cancer.
What are the diagnostic methods of the gallbladder cancer at Ichilov Sourasky Medical Center?
- Blood testing, including the biochemical indicators, tumor markers detection, cytological examination and genetic mapping
- Laparoscopic ultrasound of the liver and the gallbladder
- All kinds of the cholangiography, i.e. percutaneous transhepatic, endoscopic, MRI
- Angiography, Doppler scanning of the gallbladder blood vessels
- Contrast-based and plain MRI, CT
- Biopsy of the tissues
What is the cost for the gallbladder cancer treatment at Ichilov Sourasky Medical Center?
Get the program including the list of diagnostic and treatment procedures for a specific clinical case by Bookimed Company!
What are the treatment methods of the gallbladder cancer at Ichilov Sourasky Medical Center?
- Ichilov experts remove the tumor by endoscopic method at the early stages
- The extended cholecystectomy means the standard abdominal surgery, as the oncologic surgeon removes the gallbladder, a lobe of the liver and other affected tissues, i.e. parts of the intestine, the lymph nodes, and the omentum
- Surgeries on the restoration of the outflow of bile and stabilizing the blood circulation for the terminal stages of the disease, i.e. stenting or artery bypass grafting
- Chemotherapy and irradiation of the tumor, as the relapse disease prevention
Cost of procedures regarding treatment of Gallbladder cancer in Israel
Consultation of a surgeonFromUp to
Da Vinci Robotic SystemFromUp to
- In Herzliya Medical Center prices are 26% lower
- Average response time is 5 days
I found out about this clinic on line,got in touch and went in for a specific treatment that they arehighly rated for with Dr. Elizur. Our initial contact,I trusted it will be helpful for me. I payed...
- Diagnostics of the gallbladder cancer at Assuta Centers for Oncology
- Cost for the gallbladder cancer treatment at Assuta medical centers
- Treatment methods of the gallbladder cancer at Assuta medical centers chain
Assuta medical centers chain is known worldwide by its oncologists. The leading oncologic urologists of the country, such as Prof. Jack Baniel, work here. All required devices and tools equip the departments for microsurgical and large-scale intrusions. Oncologic surgeons apply the assistance of Da Vinci Surgical System, the innovative chemotherapy programs and irradiation affection of the tumor.
What are the diagnostic methods of the gallbladder cancer at Assuta Medical Center?
- Tumor markers detection, genetic mapping and the detailed blood testing (biochemical and immunological indicators, cytological study etc.) are held to detect the beginning stages of the process
- Transabdominal and laparoscopic ultrasound
- Doppler scanning of gallbladder blood vessels to estimate the blood circulation
- Transhepatic and endoscopic retrograde cholangiography
- MRI, multi-slice CT and PET-CT for spread processes
- Tumor biopsy under ultrasound control
The diagnostic procedures as well as the preliminary treatment methods depend on the certain clinical case.
Bookimed company provides the assistance for patients worldwide, as you can order the treatment program on the website or get the exact price of the certain procedures free-of-charge.
What are the treatment methods of the gallbladder cancer at Assuta medical center?
- The tumors of small size are removed alongside with the gallbladder by endoscopic method
- Cholecystectomy at the latter stages means the removal of the gallbladder, as well as the sites of the affected organs and tissues
- Various kinds of the chemotherapy and radiological affection are used to inhibit the process and prevent the relapse diseases
- Stenting or artery bypass grafting are held to improve the life quality for the patients, suffering the inoperable tumors.
Elisha Hospital in Israel (Haifa) is one of the best private multidisciplinary hospitals in Israel, which provides services in all medical fields at the highest level, both Israeli citizens and foreigners.Elisha Medical Center is located in a central area in the city of Haifa, located on the Mediterranean coast, was founded in 1935, and throughout its long history of existence enjoyed an impeccable reputation among patients.
Shaare Zedek Medical Center is number one hospital in Jerusalem. It was established more than a hundred years ago but is continuously evolving and expanding even now. The statistics says that the hospital takes over 250,000 patients annually. Everyone who refers to Shaare Zedek Medical Center will be surely treated by highly-qualified specialists and within comfortable and warm atmosphere. This Clinic works in numerous directions and has the most popular Maternity Department in the country.
The Ramat Aviv Medical Center is one of the largest and leading private medical centers of Israel, specializing in the field of medical diagnostics, multidisciplinary surgery, cosmetology.The hospital uses all the innovative technologies in the field of surgery, cosmetology and radioisotope research.
State Hospital Edith Wolfson is a quality and high technology in medicine, annually attract more patients from around the world.
Clinic Cancer Center “Herzliya” has thirty years of experience. Center staff takes trainings and gets skills in the best medical centers in the world. Each patient throughout the treatment period is accompanied by a personal manager and translator. Center Department of Diagnostic works quick...
Clinic Cancer Center “Herzliya” has thirty years of experience. Center staff takes trainings and gets skills in the best medical centers in the world. Each patient throughout the treatment period is accompanied by a personal manager and translator. Center Department of Diagnostic works quickly and professionally - for the entire period of the department’s activity there was no single case of misdiagnosis. The main pathologies treated in Cancer Center Herzliya are: leukemia, Hodgkin's lymphoma, lymphoblastic leukemia, myeloma, carcinoid tumor, branchiogenic tumor, lung cancer, melanoma, brain cancer and other cancers.
Cancer Center "Davidoff" of Rabin Medical Center is the largest oncology clinic in Israel and the entire Middle East. Every fifth of Israeli citizens gets an aid of the cancer treatment here. The center treats patients with all types of cancer and hematological diseases (leukemia, osteomyelosclerosis, anemia, leukocytosis, and others). The Center includes the departments of radiation therapy, chemotherapy, integrative medicine, palliative therapy and dietology. Center operates with the following cutting-edge techniques for treatment: SBRT, IMRT, IGRT, Rapid Arc., SIRT.
Soroka Medical Center is the multidisciplinary medical complex in Israel. For patients of this clinic are available latest technology and equipment through which they are able to diagnosis disease at the earliest dates. Every year there carried about 30 thousand operations. The hospital serves more than 60% of Israel. According to numerous reviews, Soroka hospital helped a huge number of patients. Bookimed provides for you opportunity of treatment without intermediaries in this medical center.
Kaplan Medical Center is branch of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, which is located in Rehovot almost near Tel Aviv. This clinic is multidisciplinary medical complex. There are 23 departments. In addition, the center arrange the collection and storage of bone marrow cells for use in onco-hematology treatment. Bookimed provides for you opportunity of treatment without intermediaries in this medical center.
Thanks for your question
You will receive an email about the reply
Your request has been submitted successfully Our Doctor-Coordinator will contact you in the short term
Что-то пошло не так! Попробуйте еще раз
*Your contact information will be used only for medical consultation and won't be shared.