Why Solingen Clinic is recommended to the patients with cancer?
Solingen University Hospital (located at International University of Cologne) uses innovative protocols of chemotherapy, reducing the risk of recurrence and improves drug tolerance. Wide usage of radiosurgery and endoscopy make patients recover more quickly and leave less cosmetic defects after surgery.
Oncology Service is headed by Dr. Peter Emshermann, the world-known oncosurgeon. There are narrow specialists (oncosurgeons and chemotherapists) for tumors of any origin and localization.
Integrated oncology diagnostics in Solingen
- High-field MRI (of 1.5 T capacity) capable of detecting a tumor of the size of 1 mm;
- PET-CT and MSCT allow oncologists to find metastases in any place of the body;
- ductography, mammography, breast ultrasound are used for rapid diagnostics of breast cancer;
- biopsy, including evaluation of sentinel lymph nodes for determination the type of tumor and treatment tactics;
- determination of tumor markers, analysis of biomedical measurement
- biochemical analysis of indicators of cellular blood composition, urine and liquor.
Main types of medical aid in Solingen Oncology
- pancreatic head resection including preservation of the spleen and the pylorus;
- resection of tumors of the gastrointestinal tract
- surgical treatment of malignant tumors of the thyroid and parathyroid glands;
- liver cancer and biliary tract cancer surgeries;
- basal cell carcinoma removal, surgical treatment of squamous cell carcinoma;
- rapid diagnostics and removal of melanomas and potentially malignant naevi;
- treatment of cervical and uterine cancers;
- all types of mastectomy with simultaneous breast reconstruction;
- radiofrequency ablation of brain tumors by means of the CyberKnife system.
What is the cost of cancer treatment in German Solingen Clinic for foreign patients?
In Solingen Clinic, a foreign patient pays as much as a German citizen does. Only few medical institutions in Germany conduct the same price policy in relation to patients from other countries. The rest of the hospitals offer medical tourists the prices, that can differ even in times. Find out the exact cost of cancer treatment in the clinic of Solingen right now by ordering an individual treatment program at the International patients support center Bookimed.
Treatment of cancer pathology is performed in seven Charite Clinics united into one integrated Charite Comprehensive Cancer Center. Center is under the direction of Professor Ulrich Keilholz is one of the most famous and respected oncologists in Europe. The Centre includes the most innovative and professional modern equipment for the treatment of cancer, such as CyberKnife, linear accelerators, etc. Accurate diagnosis, individual approach to each patient and medical case allow disclosing the early stages of oncology, making each procedure or operation unique, quality and corresponding to the highest world standards.
- Diagnostics of the gallbladder cancer in Germany
- Cost for the gallbladder cancer treatment at Helios medical center
- Modern methods of the gallbladder cancer treatment
The Centers of Oncology of Helios private medical centers chain in Germany provide the gallbladder cancer treatment, applying the methods based on the latest researches in the field of oncologic diseases treatment. The leading German oncologists fight for the lives of patients, arriving from all over the world. The modern equipment, innovative treatment programs and methods, research and development are the key tools applied by Helios medical center for the early diagnostics and treatment of the gallbladder cancer.
What are the gallbladder cancer treatment methods applied in Germany?
The Departmet for Diagnostics of Helios medical center has all required means for early diagnostics of the gallbladder cancer, detecting the type and malignancy of the process by the following methods:
- Tumor markers detection in blood
- Biochemical blood testing
- MRI, CT
- Liver function tests
What are the treatment methods of the gallbladder cancer at Helios medical center in Germany?
The treatment program of the gallbladder cancer includes the methods of minimal invasive and traditional surgery, combined with the modern systematic methods of the oncologic process relief:
- High-frequency radiosurgery, i.e. Da Vinci Surgical System
- Modern chemotherapy programs
- Targeted therapy
- Immune therapy
- Hormone therapy
What is the cost for the gallbladder cancer treatment at Helios medical center?
German prices for oncologic diseases treatment are justified by the high level of the medical care and applied technologies efficiency, however the prices are more affordable than the similar treatment at the medical centers of Switzerland, Great Britain and USA.
The treatment price is always individual, considering the number of the diagnostic procedures, disease stage and the general health condition of the patient.
You can always order the individual diagnostic and treatment program, including the exact pricing on the website for international patient assistance Bookimed.