- Diagnostics of the oncologic gynecology at Ichilov Sourasky Medical Center
- Cost for uterine cancer treatment at Ichilov Sourasky Medical Center in Israel
- Uterine cancer treatment methods
The modern diagnostic and treatment devices equip the multidisciplinary Sourasky Medical Center. The patients are provided the comfortable conditions from the moment of their admission to the hospital.
The best Israeli oncologists work here. The experts practice and consult at the medical institutions of US and Great Britain. Prof. Dan Grisaro, who is the leading expert in malignant tumors of female urogenital system and the expert in innovative methods of radiotherapy, manages the Department for Oncology.
- Examination, interview and consultancy by oncologic gynecologist;
- Blood testing for tumor markers;
- Genetic mapping to detect the risk of the malignant tumors of the uterus and its appendages;
- Pelvic MRI, multi-slice CT, PET and other methods to detect the tumor and metastases;
- Biopsy, curettage (scrabbling), hysteroscopy.
The scale of the diagnostic and treatment procedures may significantly increase depending on the process spread. Get the exact price on Bookimed website, i.e. diagnostic and treatment plan is set up free-of-charge. Would you like to get the individual program now?
Uterine cancer treatment methods in Israel
- Hysterectomy, i.e. removal of the part of the uterus by preserving the appendages. Applied at 1st stage of the oncologic process;
- Radical hysterectomy is applied when all uterine layers are affected, then uterine, appendages and affected lymph nodes are removed;
- Hysterectomy with removal of metastases, intestine loops, bladder and other affected organs and tissues by the process;
- Chemo and radiotherapy to decrease the risk of relapse diseases. These are the main treatment methods in some cases;
- Hormone therapy to stabilize the inoperable tumor;
- Osteoporosis treatment as the uterine cancer provokes the bone tissue destruction.
Why Solingen Clinic is recommended to the patients with cancer?
Solingen University Hospital (located at International University of Cologne) uses innovative protocols of chemotherapy, reducing the risk of recurrence and improves drug tolerance. Wide usage of radiosurgery and endoscopy make patients recover more quickly and leave less cosmetic defects after surgery.
Oncology Service is headed by Dr. Peter Emshermann, the world-known oncosurgeon. There are narrow specialists (oncosurgeons and chemotherapists) for tumors of any origin and localization.
Integrated oncology diagnostics in Solingen
- High-field MRI (of 1.5 T capacity) capable of detecting a tumor of the size of 1 mm;
- PET-CT and MSCT allow oncologists to find metastases in any place of the body;
- ductography, mammography, breast ultrasound are used for rapid diagnostics of breast cancer;
- biopsy, including evaluation of sentinel lymph nodes for determination the type of tumor and treatment tactics;
- determination of tumor markers, analysis of biomedical measurement
- biochemical analysis of indicators of cellular blood composition, urine and liquor.
Main types of medical aid in Solingen Oncology
- pancreatic head resection including preservation of the spleen and the pylorus;
- resection of tumors of the gastrointestinal tract
- surgical treatment of malignant tumors of the thyroid and parathyroid glands;
- liver cancer and biliary tract cancer surgeries;
- basal cell carcinoma removal, surgical treatment of squamous cell carcinoma;
- rapid diagnostics and removal of melanomas and potentially malignant naevi;
- treatment of cervical and uterine cancers;
- all types of mastectomy with simultaneous breast reconstruction;
- radiofrequency ablation of brain tumors by means of the CyberKnife system.
What is the cost of cancer treatment in German Solingen Clinic for foreign patients?
In Solingen Clinic, a foreign patient pays as much as a German citizen does. Only few medical institutions in Germany conduct the same price policy in relation to patients from other countries. The rest of the hospitals offer medical tourists the prices, that can differ even in times. Find out the exact cost of cancer treatment in the clinic of Solingen right now by ordering an individual treatment program at the International patients support center Bookimed.
- Uterine cancer diagnostics in Israel
- Methods of uterine cancer treatment at Assuta Medical Center
- Cost for uterine cancer treatment at Assuta Medical Center in Israel
Assuta Medical Center admits hundreds of the patients suffering the uterine cancer from all over the world, who come to get efficient treatment after the qualified diagnostics and professional consultancies.
The Center for Oncology offers its patients the efficient diagnostics and innovative treatment methods of such oncological pathology. Prof. David Schneider manages the doctors of the center, who apply the modern efficient cancer treatment methods, one of the leading in the world.
Assuta Medical Center offers its patients the comprehensive diagnostics of the uterine cancer at the early stages of disease. Besides that, the consultancies of the famous professionals provide the detailed answers for all questions concerning the diagnostics and individual treatment plan. The diagnostics includes the following procedures:
- Intravaginal ultrasound;
- Hysteroscopy, i.e. the endoscopic uterus examination;
- Biopsy of the tumor tissue;
- MRI to detect the uterine cancer stage and the metastases.
Efficient methods of the uterine cancer treatment provided by the hospital professionals
The experts based on the disease stage, health conditions, age and data received after the diagnostics, set up the uterine cancer treatment program. The main methods are the minimal invasive or traditional surgery combined with the modern therapeutic methods, such as:
- High-frequency radiotherapy;
- Chemotherapy by modern medications;
- Targeted therapy.
The surgical treatment includes:
- Gamma Knife;
- Cyber Knife;
- Da Vinci Surgical System.
What is the cost for uterine cancer treatment in Israel?
The treatment of the oncologic gynecology in Israel favorably differs from the cost of treatment course in the hospitals of Europe and US; therefore, the hospital provides its patients the qualitative services for reasonable cost. Would you like to get the individual treatment program with the exact price?
Rambam Oncological Center is recognized as one of the leaders in Israel. A special feature of the center is the applying of the radiotherapy technologies and radioactive iodine in treatment. Treatment of patients is held outpatiently and inpatiently. Due to the close cooperation with leading European and US centers of cancer treatment, Rambam Center is introduced the most advanced and innovative technologies and equipment for cancer treatment from the best clinics in the world. Among them are the radio- and beam-therapy, brachytherapy, chemotherapy.
- Uterine cancer diagnostics at Sheba Medical Center
- Cost for diagnostics and treatment in Israel
- Efficient methods of the uterine cancer treatment
One of the most respected oncologic institutes is located at Sheba Medical Center, where the leading experts have gathered. Prof. Raphael Katan, the head of the Department for Oncology, is the world-class doctor, being an expert in the malignant processes of the uterus and the ovaries.
The doctors of various disciplines are to provide the medical care for the patients at Sheba Medical Center on different concomitant pathologies.
What are the diagnostic procedures under uterine cancer?
- The oncologic gynecologist examines the patients;
- MRI, ultrasound or multi-slice CT alongside with the contrast if required is held to detect the size, the limits and the structure of the tumor;
- Blood testing for tumor markers and hormones;
- PET to detect the small hearths and genetic mapping is appointed in the disputable situations;
- Biopsy and endoscopic kinds of examination.
What is the cost for uterine cancer treatment at Sheba Medical Center?
The cost for the services of the hospital depends on the required diagnostic and treatment procedures. Clarify the treatment plan and pricing on Bookimed website. Would you like to get the treatment program with exact price?
Main treatment methods of uterine cancer at Sheba Medical Center
- Removal of the site of the uterus at the early stages of the process, possibly by endoscopic method;
- Excision of the uterus with appendages, as well as the regional lymph nodes and the affected tissues;
- Chemo and radiotherapy. There exist the targeted kinds of tumor affection to decrease the side effects and to increase the efficiency of the procedure;
- Hormone therapy to decrease the tumor activity and to increase the efficiency of the methods mentioned above;
- Cytokine therapy to stimulate the immunity in order to inhibit the activity of the abnormal cells in the whole body.