Why Solingen Clinic is recommended to the patients with cancer?
Solingen University Hospital (located at International University of Cologne) uses innovative protocols of chemotherapy, reducing the risk of recurrence and improves drug tolerance. Wide usage of radiosurgery and endoscopy make patients recover more quickly and leave less cosmetic defects after surgery.
Oncology Service is headed by Dr. Peter Emshermann, the world-known oncosurgeon. There are narrow specialists (oncosurgeons and chemotherapists) for tumors of any origin and localization.
Integrated oncology diagnostics in Solingen
- High-field MRI (of 1.5 T capacity) capable of detecting a tumor of the size of 1 mm;
- PET-CT and MSCT allow oncologists to find metastases in any place of the body;
- ductography, mammography, breast ultrasound are used for rapid diagnostics of breast cancer;
- biopsy, including evaluation of sentinel lymph nodes for determination the type of tumor and treatment tactics;
- determination of tumor markers, analysis of biomedical measurement
- biochemical analysis of indicators of cellular blood composition, urine and liquor.
Main types of medical aid in Solingen Oncology
- pancreatic head resection including preservation of the spleen and the pylorus;
- resection of tumors of the gastrointestinal tract
- surgical treatment of malignant tumors of the thyroid and parathyroid glands;
- liver cancer and biliary tract cancer surgeries;
- basal cell carcinoma removal, surgical treatment of squamous cell carcinoma;
- rapid diagnostics and removal of melanomas and potentially malignant naevi;
- treatment of cervical and uterine cancers;
- all types of mastectomy with simultaneous breast reconstruction;
- radiofrequency ablation of brain tumors by means of the CyberKnife system.
What is the cost of cancer treatment in German Solingen Clinic for foreign patients?
In Solingen Clinic, a foreign patient pays as much as a German citizen does. Only few medical institutions in Germany conduct the same price policy in relation to patients from other countries. The rest of the hospitals offer medical tourists the prices, that can differ even in times. Find out the exact cost of cancer treatment in the clinic of Solingen right now by ordering an individual treatment program at the International patients support center Bookimed.
Treatment of cancer pathology is performed in seven Charite Clinics united into one integrated Charite Comprehensive Cancer Center. Center is under the direction of Professor Ulrich Keilholz is one of the most famous and respected oncologists in Europe. The Centre includes the most innovative and professional modern equipment for the treatment of cancer, such as CyberKnife, linear accelerators, etc. Accurate diagnosis, individual approach to each patient and medical case allow disclosing the early stages of oncology, making each procedure or operation unique, quality and corresponding to the highest world standards.
- Uterine cancer diagnostics at Helios hospital
- Cost for uterine cancer treatment in Germany
- Modern methods of uterine cancer treatment
Where in Berlin to treat the uterine cancer?
Prof. Dr. Med. Michael Untch, who is the manager of the multi-disciplinary Center for Breast Cancer, manages the Center for Oncological Gynecology as well.
The hospital provides all existing kinds of diagnostic and treatment activities by experienced surgeons, gynecologists, endocrinologists and medical psychologists. Various kinds of plastic (restoration) surgeries are held alongside with the treatment surgeries.
Diagnostics at Helios
- High-field MRI and multi-slice CT to detect the hearths as of 1 mm in diameter. The doctor can precisely estimate the required scale of the intrusion by administering the contrast;
- PET to detect the abnormal cells grouping (metastases);
- Detailed blood testing for tumor markers and metabolic disorders;
- Hysterectomy, biopsy and curettage;
- There is a possibility to provide the genetic mapping to detect the hereditary nature of the process.
You can clarify the required list of the treatment and diagnostic activities for the certain situation on Bookimed website. Order the individual treatment program at the hospital with exact pricing now!
What are treatment procedures of the uterine cancer in Germany?
- The sparing hysterectomy is held for the females of the reproductive age suffering the cancer of 1st The surgery preserves the reproductive functions as the affected site of the tissue is removed only;
- Radical hysterectomy to remove the uterus, the ovaries and the regional lymph nodes. The surgeon may expand the surgery if required;
- Hormone therapy of the tumor allows decreasing some types of the neoplasms;
- Chemo and radiotherapy to destroy the separate cells after the surgery may be used as the main treatment method.