Best Testicular Cancer Treatment Centers
World-famous hospitals located in these countries have high cure-rate regarding testicular cancer thanks to doctors’ professionalism, using of cutting-edge technologies and advanced developments in the field of oncology.
- Anadolu’s partnership with Johns Hopkins Hospital allows applying and implementing the latest equipment and techniques in the hospital.
- Anadolu is one of the best hospitals for cancer treatment in Turkey and Istanbul due to state-of-the-art equipment, which is regularly renovated, and doctors’ experience.
- Anadolu is accredited by the Organization of European Cancer Institutes for innovative and effective cancer treatment options. Only 30 centers for oncology treatment in the world are OECI-accredited.
- ESMO (European Society for Medical Oncology) certificate for the qualitative diagnosis and effective treatment of cancer patients. The latest modifications of Da Vinci Robot, CyberKnife, and TrueBeam STx linear accelerator are used at Anadolu.
- The largest private medical network in Turkey according to Medipol data.
- Pyxis Medication Management System. Medipol is one out of 4 medical centers in Turkey where this automated system is applied. Pyxis controls the medicines taking. It provides a particular patient with a right drug and its dose in a appropriate time. This system excludes any error in medicines taking.
- Medipol Oncology Hospital in Istanbul is equipped with the latest technologies, among them is a highly-precise GammaKnife. Its accuracy is 99%.
Sourasky Medical Center belongs to TOP-10 best world hospitals according to rating of Newsweek magazine.
Treatment of testicular cancer is provided by a multidisciplinary team which consists of urologist, oncologist, radiologist and surgeon. Treatment program is prescribed after a complex diagnostics and board of doctors.
The medical center offers testicular cancer treatments from $6500 to $13500. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital ranking 4.4 according to 90 patient reviews. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from Russian Federation. The travel arrangement takes 2 days. The medical center provides a patient with free airport-clinic transfer, paid clinic-airport transfer and translator. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the testicular cancer treatment cost in Israel and other countries.
The Oncology Department of LIV Hospital is one of the leading in Turkey. Oncologists from LIV cooperate and share best practices with American and European clinics. That is why Turkish doctors use the most effective and innovative methods of diagnostics and treatment regarding cancer.
Urology Department of Barmbek Asklepios Hospital gatherers a team of world famous specialists. They focus on the entire range of urological diseases and operations: from laser therapy for renal calculi to minimally invasive treatment and complex surgical methods.
Diagnostic Tests for Testicular Cancer
Testicular cancer is a malignant tumor which develops from tissues of testicle located in scrotum. This is quite rare disease. According to the statistics, during a year 3 men out of 100,000 people are diagnosed testicular cancer.
To conduct an effective treatment, it is necessary to establish a precise diagnosis. First of all such specialists as urologist and oncologist make an examination comprising palpation of testicles and lymph nodes.
Then it is obligatory to apply methods of visualization:
These methods allow detecting peculiarities of tumor growth, metastases and their level of spread, estimate a condition of surrounding tissues.
The next step is conducting diagnostic tests on specific tumor markers. In case of non-seminoma type of tumor alpha-fetoprotein is detected.
Testicular Cancer Treatment
Treatment of testicular cancer always starts with a removal of affected testicle (this type of surgery is called orchiectomy). A further treatment tactics depends on histological characteristics of tumor, stage of cancer and level of tumor markers in blood.
In case of seminoma testicular tumor at stage 1 and 2, surgery is conducted together with radiation therapy and removal of lymph nodes of abdominal cavity. At the stage 3 and 4 seminoma testicular cancer treatment includes chemotherapy.
At initial stages seminoma tumor is successfully treated in 95% of cases.
Non-seminoma testicular tumors are less sensitive to radiation therapy. If a patient has non-seminoma testicular cancer stage 1 and 2 after an orchiectomy such methods are applied:
- surgical removal of affected lymph nodes of abdominal cavity (lymphadenectomy)
Cost of testicular cancer treatment depends on the stage of disease, level of metastatic spread, the country and hospital where a patient prefers to undergo treatment.
Cost of Surgery (Orchiectomy)
The cost of orchiectomy usually depends on such factors:
- quantity of testicles which are going to be removed - one or two (bilateral orchiectomy);
- country where surgery is going to be conducted;
- professionalism of treating doctor.
Cost of Prosthetic Testicles
Treatment of testicular cancer always supposes a removal of one or two testicles. But an absence of this organ can cause a discomfort in men, that is why best hospitals worldwide suggest making prosthetic testicles. Price of this procedure depends on the material of implant and the medical center where this operation is going to be conducted.
Usually prosthetic testicles are made of hypoallergenic silicone. Implant recreates a shape of the removed organ, so a prosthetic testicle will look like a natural one. Cost of this procedure is calculated individually.
An operation is conducted under general or local anesthesia. It lasts 30-40 minutes. Hospitalization is not necessary for this kind of surgery.
How much does testicular cancer treatment cost ?
|Chemotherapy||$190 - $9700|
|Radiotherapy||$3150 - $30000|
|Chemotherapy for breast cancer||$300 - $5000|
|Radiation therapy for colorectal cancer||$19000|
|PET/CT||$480 - $4100|
|Ultrasound||$30 - $700|
|MRI of one area||$140 - $1950|
|Biopsy||$280 - $4900|
|Tumor Marker Blood Test||$30 - $1500|
|CT (computer tomography)||$160 - $1450|
Doctors calculate the cost of testicular cancer treatment individually for each patient. The price depends on the disease type, complications (if any), hospital's reputation, and doctor's experience. You may get the final testicular cancer treatment cost only after complete diagnostics and consultation with a doctor.
94 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate testicular cancer treatment cost is:
- The average cost of the consultation is $230. The lowest price is $20 and the highest — $810.
- The average treatment price is $5800. The lowest price is $1150 and the highest — $13500.
Bumrungrad International Hospital is a global medical facility in Bangkok, Thailand that specializes in oncology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, neurosciences, heart surgery, check-ups, etc.
Over 1 million patients choose Bumrungrad annually. 50% of them are international ones from over 190 countries.
The hospital is one of the largest private centers in Southeast Asia and one of the most significant world’s outpatient clinics.
Bumrungrad International is recognized as TOP-10 best hospitals and TOP-30 most technologically advanced clinics in the world.
Teknon Medical Center is a TOP hospital in Spain and the third in Europe regarding the percentage of patients’ recovery, doctors’ experience and qualifications, level of services and using of advanced technologies. Specialists at Teknon focus on minimally invasive operation to reduce a patient’s recovery time and avoid complications.
Oncology Institute of Teknon is equipped with robotic surgical system da Vinci which allows providing operation through little insections without damaging other organs or tissues. Novalis Shaped Beam Surgery provides surgery treatment by targeting a radiation on affected area.
Zulekha Hospital Dubai is a private multidisciplinary medical facility that is a part of Zulekha Healthcare Group. The Hospital specializes in cardiology and heart surgery, minimally invasive surgery, orthopedics, gynecology, and childbirth.
JCI certificate and Dubai Quality Award prove the high quality of medical services of the Hospital.
International patients from Germany, India, Pakistan, and Nigeria choose this Clinic.
The Oncology Center of Nordwest Hospital (Germany) has the European Society of Medical Oncology certificate.
Specialists The conducts research in the area of tumor immunology.
For the treatment of malignant tumors, oncologists carry out immunotherapy, radiotherapy, chemotherapy and bone marrow transplantation.
The Medical Diagnostic and Treatment Center is one of the largest private clinics in Lithuania. Specialists focus on accurate diagnostics for more effective treatment. They also develop high-quality rehabilitation for fast recovery. Over 48,000 patients undergo treatment in the Hospital. 1 in 10 patients is from abroad. The most of patients are from the United Kingdom, Ireland, Sweden, and Norway.
The Oncology Department of the European Health Center Otwock cooperates with Oxford University. The Clinic includes departments of clinical oncology, onco-surgery, and radio-oncology. MRI and CT of the latest generation are used for the examination. The Clinic applies radiotherapy, ultrasound destruction of a tumor with HIFU, freezing of cancer cells (cryoablation), and destruction by high temperatures (hyperthermia).
The medical center offers testicular cancer treatments from $1150 to $1900. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital ranking 4.3 according to 4 patient reviews. The travel arrangement takes 5 days. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the testicular cancer treatment cost in Poland and other countries.
- San Raffaele is one of the best cancer centers in Italy according to the hospital’s data.
- San Raffaele is the 1st cancer center in Europe to apply tomotherapy. It is a type of radiation therapy when beams are delivered slice-by-slice based on intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) and performed by a linear accelerator. It affects cancer cells with high radiation dose avoiding healthy tissues damage.
- Over 9,000 cancer patients and 6,000 surgeries in case of oncology.
- 2,000 radiotherapeutic cycles annually.
- San Raffaele is a top center in Italy to treat cancer with GammaKnife according to the hospital’s statistics.
- Leading Italian scientific research center.
Gesundheit Nord Bremen, where is the largest Oncology Department of the Northern Germany, belongs to Nord Klinik Allianz. This Center regarding cancer treatment is accredited by German Society of Oncology DKG Klebsgesellshaft.
HM Hospitales is a leading medical network of Spain which consists of 6 general hospitals and 3 advanced research centers specialized in oncology, neurology and cardiology. Each hospital is equipped with cutting-edge technologies and provides high level of comfort. International patients at HM receive 24/7 full service. Staff of the Center speaks over 6 languages providing each patient with the best assistance.
- Helios Berlin Buch is included in Top German hospitals rating 2018 composed by the Focus magazine. It means that the hospital complies with strict treatment demands, and its therapies show the highest efficiency rate.
- 97% of patients are satisfied with oncology treatment at Helios according to anonymous survey among them.
- Helios Berlin Buch doctors lead the clinical trials of new treatment methods regarding cancer cure in Germany. If you would like and in case you correspond requirements, you can participate in the experiment and try the latest developments.
Hisar Hospital Intercontinental is a multispecialty medical center in Turkey, Istanbul.
The medical center specializes in pediatric and adult cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, oncology.
Hisar Hospital is certified by JCI (Joint Commission International) that confirms compliance with international standards of treatment quality and safety.
Patients from European, Middle Eastern, and Asian countries choose Hisar Hospital.
- Memorial doctors regularly improve their skills in the leading medical facilities in Europe and America.
- Memorial provides cancer treatment in Istanbul according to the strict international protocols.
- Patients out of 90 countries choose Memorial for treatment.
- Application of innovative TrueBeam STx, which performs both radiotherapy and radiosurgery. It influences all cancer types, even big in a size. Due to the high accuracy, healthy tissues are not affected.
Clinica Universidad de Navarra (CUN) is the best private Spanish hospital in 2018 according to MERCO (monitoring organization of medical reputation).
Navarra is a leading sarcoma center. 74% of patients get cured of bone sarcoma; and in up to 95% of cases, an affected limb is preserved.
Oncology, Onco-Hematology, Organ Transplant, Neurosurgery, Cardiac Surgery are the primary specialties in Navarra Hospital.
Hospital de Navarra is the 1st in Spain that has received JCI, the US certificate for the high quality of medical services.
Over 700,000 patients from 70 countries have been treated at Navarra.
- Cancer treatment according to the strict international protocols. According to Medicana information, it is a main center for cancer treatment in Turkey.
- Medicana is a top choice of 1.5 mln international patients from 70 countries.
- Medicana Hospital is a member of American Society of Quality. It ensures a patient in the high standard of treatment reaching the American medicine level.
- KUIMS is considered the best healthcare services provider in South Korea by the Korean International Medical Association (KIMA).
- University hospital develops and implements innovative cancer treatment options.
- English-speaking staff.