At Anadolu, oncologists carry out tongue cancer management in the General Oncology Department. Physicians use the most actual diagnostic MRI, PET-CT, X-ray equipment to determine tumor location and size. Accurate diagnosis amplifies tongue cancer treatment success rate.
The operation is the best disease treatment option. In early stages, a tumor is removed and a patient doesn’t have to stay in the Hospital for more than 3-4 days. Removal of 1-2 stages of tumor doesn’t affect person's appearance.
To treat more advanced stages of cancer, oncologists combine surgery with radio- or chemotherapy. It allows to reduce tumor before the operation and destroy remaining cancer cells after it.
The medical center offers tongue cancer treatments from $20000. The treatment cost depends on procedures required and condition complexity. The average hospital ranking 4.5 according to 133 patient reviews. This hospital is typically chosen by patients from Uzbekistan, Ukraine and Kazakhstan. The travel arrangement takes 3 days. The medical center provides a patient with free airport-clinic transfer, free clinic-airport transfer and translator. Submit a request on Bookimed website and get the tongue cancer treatment cost in Turkey and other countries.
At Teknon tongue cancer doctors address the disease in the Surgical Oncology Department. The following diagnostic tools are used to locate tumor: PET-CT, MRI, X-ray, laryngoscope. Physicians apply chemo-, radio-, immuno-, and target therapies to destroy malignant cells.
The surgical operation is considered one of the best tongue cancer treatment options. It is used to resect small early-stage tumors. Surgeons may combine the operation with one of the therapies. Radio- and other therapy courses help to reduce tumor size prior to operation, or destroy the remnants of cancerous cells after it.
Oncologists at Teknon know not only how to treat tongue cancer, but also how to preserve patient’s quality of life. Reconstructive surgery makes signs of surgical intervention almost unnoticeable.
At Sourasky Medical Center physicians treat tongue cancer in the General Oncology Department. Tongue cancer treatment success rate in the Hospital is one of the highest in Israel. Oncologists of the Clinic conduct constant research and participate in scientific conferences. This allows physicians to develop new effective treatment methods and surgical techniques.
Tongue cancer survivors may sometimes experience difficulties with talking or swallowing. At Sourasky a professional doctor will aid patients in adapting to their new condition and teach them to talk and swallow normally.
In Asklepios, oncologists treat patients with tongue cancer in the Head, Neck, and Plastic Surgery Department. Beside high tongue cancer treatment success rate of over 90%, doctors in the Clinic offer restorative esthetic procedures to preserve their good looks and quality of life.
Tongue cancer treatment options include surgical operations, chemo-, radio-, immuno-, and targeted therapies. Surgery is considered one of the best treatment methods but is often used in combination with the therapies. Therapies that are used prior to or after the operation, increase the effectiveness of the procedure.
- Liv is the 1st recognized Center of Excellence outside the USA in colorectal and robotic surgery by SRC (Surgical Review Corporation). It is an internationally known healthcare leader to provide the high safety and efficiency of surgical treatment worldwide.
- Liv is certified by TÜV, European Technical Inspection Association. It confirms the high technological level of the applied equipment.
- Over 50,000 international patients choose Liv Hospital.
- Liv Cancer Center provides world-class oncology treatment options. Liv doctors apply intraoperative radiation to destroy malignant cells and prevent the relapse. This cancer treatment option is performed only once during a tumor removal. For comparison, traditional radiotherapy takes at least 1 month.
- The equipment at Liv is renovated each year, so specialists conduct cancer diagnostics and treatment using the latest accurate devices.
- Liv Hospital is a premium-class medical facility. Here you will feel comfortable like in a 5-star hotel.
How much does tongue cancer treatment cost ?
|PET/CT||$480 - $4050|
|Ultrasound||$40 - $700|
|MRI of one area||$140 - $1950|
|Biopsy||$450 - $4900|
|Tumor Marker Blood Test||$30 - $1200|
|CT (computer tomography)||$160 - $1450|
|Breast biopsy||$1200 - $2400|
Doctors calculate the cost of tongue cancer treatment individually for each patient. The price depends on the disease type, complications (if any), hospital's reputation, and doctor's experience. You may get the final tongue cancer treatment cost only after complete diagnostics and consultation with a doctor.
120 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate tongue cancer treatment cost is:
- The average cost of the consultation is $230. The lowest price is $20 and the highest — $810.
- The average treatment price is $30000. The lowest price is $20000 and the highest — $60000.
Bumrungrad International Hospital is a global medical facility in Bangkok, Thailand that specializes in oncology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, neurosciences, heart surgery, check-ups, etc.
Over 1 million patients choose Bumrungrad annually. 50% of them are international ones from over 190 countries.
The hospital is one of the largest private centers in Southeast Asia and one of the most significant world’s outpatient clinics.
Bumrungrad International is recognized as TOP-10 best hospitals and TOP-30 most technologically advanced clinics in the world.
Zulekha Hospital Dubai is a private multidisciplinary medical facility that is a part of Zulekha Healthcare Group. The Hospital specializes in cardiology and heart surgery, minimally invasive surgery, orthopedics, gynecology, and childbirth.
JCI certificate and Dubai Quality Award prove the high quality of medical services of the Hospital.
International patients from Germany, India, Pakistan, and Nigeria choose this Clinic.
The Oncology Center of Nordwest Hospital (Germany) has the European Society of Medical Oncology certificate.
Specialists The conducts research in the area of tumor immunology.
For the treatment of malignant tumors, oncologists carry out immunotherapy, radiotherapy, chemotherapy and bone marrow transplantation.
- The largest private medical network in Turkey according to Medipol data.
- Pyxis Medication Management System. Medipol is one out of 4 medical centers in Turkey where this automated system is applied. Pyxis controls the medicines taking. It provides a particular patient with a right drug and its dose in a appropriate time. This system excludes any error in medicines taking.
- Medipol Oncology Hospital in Istanbul is equipped with the latest technologies, among them is a highly-precise GammaKnife. Its accuracy is 99%.
The Medical Diagnostic and Treatment Center is one of the largest private clinics in Lithuania. Specialists focus on accurate diagnostics for more effective treatment. They also develop high-quality rehabilitation for fast recovery. Over 48,000 patients undergo treatment in the Hospital. 1 in 10 patients is from abroad. The most of patients are from the United Kingdom, Ireland, Sweden, and Norway.
The Oncology Department of the European Health Center Otwock cooperates with Oxford University. The Clinic includes departments of clinical oncology, onco-surgery, and radio-oncology. MRI and CT of the latest generation are used for the examination. The Clinic applies radiotherapy, ultrasound destruction of a tumor with HIFU, freezing of cancer cells (cryoablation), and destruction by high temperatures (hyperthermia).
At Solingen Medical Center tongue cancer doctors address the disease in the Oncology Department. Physicians utilize contemporary X-ray, MRI, PET-CT devices to diagnose patients.
Tongue cancer treatment options include surgery and therapy sessions. There are chemo-, radio-, immuno-, and targeted medicine courses available. The operation is considered the most effective treatment for early stages of the disease. Intervention is carried out by a team of surgeons.
In cases when patients experience difficulties with swallowing or talking after the treatment, a special physician helps them recover and return to normal life.
- San Raffaele is one of the best cancer centers in Italy according to the hospital’s data.
- San Raffaele is the 1st cancer center in Europe to apply tomotherapy. It is a type of radiation therapy when beams are delivered slice-by-slice based on intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) and performed by a linear accelerator. It affects cancer cells with high radiation dose avoiding healthy tissues damage.
- Over 9,000 cancer patients and 6,000 surgeries in case of oncology.
- 2,000 radiotherapeutic cycles annually.
- San Raffaele is a top center in Italy to treat cancer with GammaKnife according to the hospital’s statistics.
- Leading Italian scientific research center.
The Department of Oncology at the Appollo Clinic (Delhi, India) specializes in the treatment of malignant diseases of the prostate, bones, intestines, and liver. < p>
Doctors perform a biopsy to diagnose cancer (blood test). Positron emission computer tomography (PET-CT) determines the location of tumors.
The surgeries are performed with a low-injury method - Da Vinci robotic system. Doctors apply a high-precision TomoTherapy system to irradiate tumors. Patients with inoperable neoplasms are prescribed radiotherapy on the Cyber-Knife apparatus. When removing hard-to-reach brain tumors, fluorescent imaging is used. The technique makes it possible to distinguish malignant neoplasm from healthy tissues.
92% of fluorescent operations are successful.
- Certification from German Cancer Society that confirms the compliance of oncology treatment with the strictest German cure protocols.
- Gesundheit Nord Bremen consists of narrow-specialized cancer treatment centers. It means that doctors have vast experience in a particular oncological disease treatment that increases chances to choose the most appropriate therapy.
- Top German oncologists. Specialists of Gesundheit Nord have practiced in the leading American hospitals. They are permanently included in the Focus magazine ranking as best cancer specialists in Germany.
- Second medical opinion. It is possible to arrange online consultation with a doctor from Gesundheit Nord Bremen regarding the diagnosis and adequacy of the prescribed treatment.
- Such cancer types are treated at this German oncology center: breast, gynecological, prostate, skin, head and neck, gastrointestinal, leukemia.
HM Hospitales is a prominent group of clinics in Spain which provides medical services in all fields and consists of 6 general hospitals and 3 advanced research centers specializing in oncology, cardiology, neurology and neurosurgery. During 27 years this group has provided high-quality services to its patients and has become the international golden standard. Combination of experienced professionals and state of art technologies has made HM Hospitales in Madrid a reputable leader in the area of private medical services listed among Top 5 Private Hospitals.
Clinica Universidad de Navarra (CUN) is the best private Spanish hospital in 2018 according to MERCO (monitoring organization of medical reputation).
Navarra is a leading sarcoma center. 74% of patients get cured of bone sarcoma; and in up to 95% of cases, an affected limb is preserved.
Oncology, Onco-Hematology, Organ Transplant, Neurosurgery, Cardiac Surgery are the primary specialties in Navarra Hospital.
Hospital de Navarra is the 1st in Spain that has received JCI, the US certificate for the high quality of medical services.
Over 700,000 patients from 70 countries have been treated at Navarra.
In Helios Hospital oncologists manage tongue cancer in the Ear, Nose, and Throat Department. The surgical operation is considered one of the most effective procedures, yielding high tongue cancer treatment success rates.
Beside surgery, tongue cancer treatment options include chemo-, radio-, immuno-, and targeted therapies. Such procedures are often used prior to or after the surgery, to decrease tumor size or destroy remaining cancer cells.
Surgeons do their best to preserve esthetic looks of a patient after the operation. They carry out reconstructive surgeries with the use of grafts (patient's own skin and muscle tissues). This allows people to stick to their lifestyles.
Hisar Hospital Intercontinental is a multispecialty medical center in Turkey, Istanbul.
The medical center specializes in pediatric and adult cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, oncology.
Hisar Hospital is certified by JCI (Joint Commission International) that confirms compliance with international standards of treatment quality and safety.
Patients from European, Middle Eastern, and Asian countries choose Hisar Hospital.
- Memorial doctors regularly improve their skills in the leading medical facilities in Europe and America.
- Memorial provides cancer treatment in Istanbul according to the strict international protocols.
- Patients out of 90 countries choose Memorial for treatment.
- Application of innovative TrueBeam STx, which performs both radiotherapy and radiosurgery. It influences all cancer types, even big in a size. Due to the high accuracy, healthy tissues are not affected.