Advantages of cancer treatment in Israel:
- The latest drugs and therapies. Oncological diseases are frequently diagnosed among Israeli citizens. Due to this Israeli government invests much money in the development of new cancer treatment options. The best cancer centers constantly provide research and invent new therapeutic methods making a significant contribution to Israeli and world’s medicine.
- Experienced doctors. Specialists in Israel study 13-15 years before becoming a doctor. The practice in top European and American hospitals is compulsory for each future doctor. Israeli cancer treatment specialists are the members of the most authoritative cancer organizations.
- One of the highest cancer treatment efficiency in the world. The best cancer hospitals in Israel achieve 90% average success rate of treatment. It is one of the highest in the world.
- Fast treatment arrangement. With Bookimed, the best cancer center in Israel will accept you within 3-10 days after the request on our website.
Bookimed is an independent platform to search for the best treatment option. Submit a request on Bookimed, and our Medical Doctor will contact to answer all questions, arrange a treatment to the chosen cancer center in Israel or offer an alternative according to your preferences.
You don’t pay for Bookimed services. Learn more about us here.
- Sourasky is included in Top 10 list of the most popular hospitals for medical tourism according to the Newsweek magazine, the authoritative American edition. 220,000 patients choose Sourasky annually.
- Sourasky oncologists together with European and American colleagues develop new cancer treatment options. After the approval of the Israeli Ministry of Health, specialists of the hospital implement them. That is why the innovative cancer treatment options are available for you at Sourasky.
- It is the only cancer center in Israel and one among few in the world, where a tumor sensitivity test to different immune drugs is applied. If immunotherapy is assigned to you, Sourasky specialists will choose the most effective medicine in your particular case.
- 90% of patients recover after treatment of cancer stage 1 at Assuta according to the hospital data.
- Accuracy of diagnostics at Assuta is 100% according to the hospital report.
- Assuta Medical Center is entitled as “the most technically advanced medical institution in the Middle East”. The medical equipment here is renovated annually. That is why the latest technologies are available at Assuta.
- 83% of women with urogenital tumors after treatment at Hadassah preserve urinating function and ability to have children.
- 85% of patients, who were prescribed to remove an affected organ in other hospitals, preserve it during treatment at Hadassah.
- In 34% of patients, who appealed to the hospital, were wrong diagnosed at other medical centers.
- 40,500 patients are treated in Hadassah Oncology Department.
Common proceduresChemotherapy Immunotherapy Bone marrow transplantation PET/CT Tumor Marker Blood Test Colonoscopy
- The cancer treatment at Rambam is certified by the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO). It confirms the effectiveness of oncology therapy in this Israeli hospital.
- The Ministry of Health in Israel included Rambam in Top 3 ranking of the best hospitals in the country.
- 800,000 patients choose Rambam annually.
Schneider Children's Medical Center it is international medical center in Petah-Tikva, which takes children with any disease and health problems. It is a leader in variety of medical directions. Owing to highly qualified personal, who surround the care of young patients and carry through maximum effective treatment, reviews of this clinic are full of sincere gratitude.
Costs of oncology procedures in Israel
|Chemotherapy||$300 - $1200|
|Immunotherapy||$1150 - $5000|
|Bone marrow transplantation||$90000 - $200000|
|Brain tumor removal||$28000 - $30000|
|Immunotherapy with Keytruda (Pembolizumab)||$2000|
|PET/CT||$1300 - $2000|
|Tumor Marker Blood Test||$30 - $850|
|Colonoscopy||$760 - $1300|
|Biopsy||$450 - $3500|
|MRI of one area||$1050 - $1450|
Cancer Center "Davidoff" of Rabin Medical Center is the largest oncology clinic in Israel and the entire Middle East. Every fifth of Israeli citizens gets an aid of the cancer treatment here. The center treats patients with all types of cancer and hematological diseases (leukemia, osteomyelosclerosis, anemia, leukocytosis, and others). The Center includes the departments of radiation therapy, chemotherapy, integrative medicine, palliative therapy and dietology. Center operates with the following cutting-edge techniques for treatment: SBRT, IMRT, IGRT, Rapid Arc., SIRT.
- Surgeons perform 200,000 operations annually.
- It is a private medical center, so there are no queues unlike in the state hospitals.
- Herzliya has received maximal 100 scores from the Israeli Ministry of Health for the quality and safety of medical services.
Tongue cancer stage 3
Uterine cancer stage 1
State Hospital Edith Wolfson is a quality and high technology in medicine, annually attract more patients from around the world.
- Sheba serves 50,000 patients with cancer annually.
- The hospital cooperates with Anderson Cancer Center — the best hospital to treat oncology in the USA according to the U.S. News & World Report magazine. Within this cooperation, Israeli and American specialists have implemented at Sheba special programs for patients care.
- Over 160 patients receive radiotherapy in the Oncology Department of the hospital.
Uterine cancer stage 3
Soroka Medical Center is the multidisciplinary medical complex in Israel. For patients of this clinic are available latest technology and equipment through which they are able to diagnosis disease at the earliest dates. Every year there carried about 30 thousand operations. The hospital serves more than 60% of Israel. According to numerous reviews, Soroka hospital helped a huge number of patients. Bookimed provides for you opportunity of treatment without intermediaries in this medical center.
Melanoma Unit is one of the leading hospitals in Israel, where it is specialized in the diagnostics, treatment of melanoma and skin diseases.Melanoma Unit Hospital is a oncodermatology unit of largest private hospitals in Israel - Assuta.
Kaplan Medical Center is branch of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, which is located in Rehovot almost near Tel Aviv. This clinic is multidisciplinary medical complex. There are 23 departments. In addition, the center arrange the collection and storage of bone marrow cells for use in onco-hematology treatment. Bookimed provides for you opportunity of treatment without intermediaries in this medical center.
The Ramat Aviv Medical Center is one of the largest and leading private medical centers of Israel, specializing in the field of medical diagnostics, multidisciplinary surgery, cosmetology.The hospital uses all the innovative technologies in the field of surgery, cosmetology and radioisotope research.
Meir Clinic is one of the leading medical centers in the Israel. It is located in Kfar Saba. The hospital is part of a larger complex Sapir. Hospital provides a range of treatment and diagnostic services, but is best known it received thanks to advances in the field of spine surgery and treatment of diseases of the lungs. Bookimed provides for you opportunity of treatment without intermediaries in this medical center.
Shaare Zedek Medical Center is number one hospital in Jerusalem. It was established more than a hundred years ago but is continuously evolving and expanding even now. The statistics says that the hospital takes over 250,000 patients annually. Everyone who refers to Shaare Zedek Medical Center will be surely treated by highly-qualified specialists and within comfortable and warm atmosphere. This Clinic works in numerous directions and has the most popular Maternity Department in the country.
Elisha Hospital in Israel (Haifa) is one of the best private multidisciplinary hospitals in Israel, which provides services in all medical fields at the highest level, both Israeli citizens and foreigners.Elisha Medical Center is located in a central area in the city of Haifa, located on the Mediterranean coast, was founded in 1935, and throughout its long history of existence enjoyed an impeccable reputation among patients.