Asklepios is among TOP-10 world hospitals according to version of MTQA organization
Medical Tourism Quality Association (MTQA)
Asklepios medical group is represented by 100 specialized prestigious hospitals. The medical network is certified by German and European societies; 17 professors of Asklepios are in the list of best German doctors according to magazine Focus ranking. Treatment of cancer is conducted in Asklepios Alton and Asklepios Barmbek Clinics. The Oncology Center of Alton is certified by German Society of Haematology and Oncology (DGHO).
Cancer treatment plan is developed by multidisciplinary team of highly-professional specialists.
Center of Oncology and Haematology of Nordwest is accredited by ESMO
Only 22 medical institutions worldwide have got accreditation from European Society of Medical Oncology.
Center of Oncology and Haematology of Nordwest includes:
- Highly specialized departments regarding treatment of different types of cancer;
- Campus Ludwig American Institute of Clinical Trials;
- Palliative Department.
Center of Oncology is headed by Prof. Elke Jaeger (one of the best doctors according to Focus magazine rating). Doctor pays attention to development and clinical trials of anticancer vaccines and targeted therapy.
Internationally recognized specialist Prof. Eckhart Weidmann heads the Center of Hematology. He is awarded by American Cancer Academy.
Surgeon, Oncologist, Head of the Department
Leading urologist, Onco-Surgeon
Oncologist, Oncohematologist, Surgeon
Head physician of Oncology and Hematology Center
Prof. Elke Jaeger is one of the best German doctors according to Focus rating.
TOP medical network in Northern Germany
The Nord Klinik Allianz includes Bremen-Mitte Hospital where the largest Oncology Department of Northern Germany functions. This Cancer Center is accredited by German Society of Oncology DKG Klebsgesellschaft and includes such subdivisions:
- Center of Breast Cancer;
- Center of Stomach, Esophageal and Intestine Cancer;
- Center of Pancreas Cancer;
- Center of Prostate Cancer;
- Center of Oncogynecological Diseases;
- Center of Head and Neck Oncology;
- Center of Lymphoma, Leukemia and Haematological Diseases.
To the Nord Klinik Allianz Network belong such institutions as Center of Diagnostic Radiology, Center of Pathology and Molecular-Genetic Diagnostics, Center of Radiation Oncology.
The Medical Center treats both adults and children.
Cancer Treatment in Germany
In the leading clinics of Germany progressive treatment methods are used. Level of cancer cure in Germany is one of the highest in the world and is provided by applying of the effective treatment methods. Their choice depends on the type of cancer and its stage. Among them are:
- radio- and chemotherapy (including chemotherapy in vitro);
- brachytherapy (targeted influence on malignant tumor radioactively);
- targeted therapy (influences on cancer cells without damaging healthy tissues);
- advanced surgical methods (including latest-generation Da Vinci robotic system);
- bone marrow transplantations.
A treatment plan is worked out by a team of leading German cancer doctors. Specialists apply the most accurate diagnostic method for cancer and prefer using minimally traumatic methods for its treatment. System of effective assistance guarantees a quick recovery after operations.
Why Solingen Clinic is recommended to the patients with cancer?
Solingen University Hospital (located at International University of Cologne) uses innovative protocols of chemotherapy, reducing the risk of recurrence and improves drug tolerance. Wide usage of radiosurgery and endoscopy make patients recover more quickly and leave less cosmetic defects after surgery.
Oncology Service is headed by Dr. Peter Emshermann, the world-known oncosurgeon. There are narrow specialists (oncosurgeons and chemotherapists) for tumors of any origin and localization.
Integrated oncology diagnostics in Solingen
- High-field MRI (of 1.5 T capacity) capable of detecting a tumor of the size of 1 mm;
- PET-CT and MSCT allow oncologists to find metastases in any place of the body;
- ductography, mammography, breast ultrasound are used for rapid diagnostics of breast cancer;
- biopsy, including evaluation of sentinel lymph nodes for determination the type of tumor and treatment tactics;
- determination of tumor markers, analysis of biomedical measurement
- biochemical analysis of indicators of cellular blood composition, urine and liquor.
Main types of medical aid in Solingen Oncology
- pancreatic head resection including preservation of the spleen and the pylorus;
- resection of tumors of the gastrointestinal tract
- surgical treatment of malignant tumors of the thyroid and parathyroid glands;
- liver cancer and biliary tract cancer surgeries;
- basal cell carcinoma removal, surgical treatment of squamous cell carcinoma;
- rapid diagnostics and removal of melanomas and potentially malignant naevi;
- treatment of cervical and uterine cancers;
- all types of mastectomy with simultaneous breast reconstruction;
- radiofrequency ablation of brain tumors by means of the CyberKnife system.
What is the cost of cancer treatment in German Solingen Clinic for foreign patients?
In Solingen Clinic, a foreign patient pays as much as a German citizen does. Only few medical institutions in Germany conduct the same price policy in relation to patients from other countries. The rest of the hospitals offer medical tourists the prices, that can differ even in times. Find out the exact cost of cancer treatment in the clinic of Solingen right now by ordering an individual treatment program at the International patients support center Bookimed.
- Professional oncologists at Helios Medical Center
- Diagnostics and treatment of cancer
- Cost for treatment of oncologic diseases in Germany
Why Helios Medical Center is considered one of the leading in oncologic diseases treatment in Germany?
- Acute leukemia
- Melanoma, i.e. skin cancer
- Lymphogranulomatosis, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Tumors in the nervous and endocrine systems
- Breast cancer
- Tumors in the digestive system
About 10 thousand patients go for diagnostics and get the treatment program at Helios Center of Oncology annually, while over 3 thousand get ambulatory treatment.
How do the experts operate at Helios Medical Center?
Professor Wolf-Dieter Ludwig manages Helios Center of Oncology, being the expert in diagnostics and treatment of various kinds of cancer and other oncologic pathologies. Qualified oncologists are among the Medical Center staff, having many years of work experience and applying the modern comprehensive methods of treatment.
What do the cancer diagnostics and treatment include?
Diagnostics at the early stages is able to increase significantly the treatment efficiency; therefore, Helios Medical Centers are fitted with all the required modern equipment for qualitative and precise examinations. The patient gets the required treatment when the diagnosis is put. Helios Center of Oncology provides the interdisciplinary therapy as well. The following diagnostic and treatment procedures are among standard ones:
- Biochemical blood test + tumor markers testing
- CT, MRI, PET-CT
- Surgery by Gamma Knife, Cyber Knife and robotic surgical system, i.e. the da Vinci etc.
- Chemotherapy modern methods
- Hormone therapy
- Bio and immunologic therapy
What is the cost for treatment for the foreign patients at Helios Medical Center?
The prices for cancer treatment in Germany are justified by the medicine level and the treatment efficiency. Every patient can pay for the medical services directly to the account of the Medical center with no commissions for agents by virtue of Bookimed service. You can order the treatment program including the pricing now!
Treatment of cancer pathology is performed in seven Charite Clinics united into one integrated Charite Comprehensive Cancer Center. Center is under the direction of Professor Ulrich Keilholz is one of the most famous and respected oncologists in Europe. The Centre includes the most innovative and professional modern equipment for the treatment of cancer, such as CyberKnife, linear accelerators, etc. Accurate diagnosis, individual approach to each patient and medical case allow disclosing the early stages of oncology, making each procedure or operation unique, quality and corresponding to the highest world standards.