Why Solingen Clinic is recommended to the patients with cancer?
Solingen University Hospital (located at International University of Cologne) uses innovative protocols of chemotherapy, reducing the risk of recurrence and improves drug tolerance. Wide usage of radiosurgery and endoscopy make patients recover more quickly and leave less cosmetic defects after surgery.
Oncology Service is headed by Dr. Peter Emshermann, the world-known oncosurgeon. There are narrow specialists (oncosurgeons and chemotherapists) for tumors of any origin and localization.
Integrated oncology diagnostics in Solingen
- High-field MRI (of 1.5 T capacity) capable of detecting a tumor of the size of 1 mm;
- PET-CT and MSCT allow oncologists to find metastases in any place of the body;
- ductography, mammography, breast ultrasound are used for rapid diagnostics of breast cancer;
- biopsy, including evaluation of sentinel lymph nodes for determination the type of tumor and treatment tactics;
- determination of tumor markers, analysis of biomedical measurement
- biochemical analysis of indicators of cellular blood composition, urine and liquor.
Main types of medical aid in Solingen Oncology
- pancreatic head resection including preservation of the spleen and the pylorus;
- resection of tumors of the gastrointestinal tract
- surgical treatment of malignant tumors of the thyroid and parathyroid glands;
- liver cancer and biliary tract cancer surgeries;
- basal cell carcinoma removal, surgical treatment of squamous cell carcinoma;
- rapid diagnostics and removal of melanomas and potentially malignant naevi;
- treatment of cervical and uterine cancers;
- all types of mastectomy with simultaneous breast reconstruction;
- radiofrequency ablation of brain tumors by means of the CyberKnife system.
What is the cost of cancer treatment in German Solingen Clinic for foreign patients?
In Solingen Clinic, a foreign patient pays as much as a German citizen does. Only few medical institutions in Germany conduct the same price policy in relation to patients from other countries. The rest of the hospitals offer medical tourists the prices, that can differ even in times. Find out the exact cost of cancer treatment in the clinic of Solingen right now by ordering an individual treatment program at the International patients support center Bookimed.
Treatment of cancer pathology is performed in seven Charite Clinics united into one integrated Charite Comprehensive Cancer Center. Center is under the direction of Professor Ulrich Keilholz is one of the most famous and respected oncologists in Europe. The Centre includes the most innovative and professional modern equipment for the treatment of cancer, such as CyberKnife, linear accelerators, etc. Accurate diagnosis, individual approach to each patient and medical case allow disclosing the early stages of oncology, making each procedure or operation unique, quality and corresponding to the highest world standards.
- Comprehensive diagnostics of the Basal cell carcinoma in Germany
- Cost for the Basal cell carcinoma treatment at Helios medical center
- Efficient treatment of the Basal cell carcinoma at Helios medical center
The largest medical holding of the country Helios is one of the main medical tourism centers in Europe. Over 4.5 million of patients have treatment here every year. The world-famous dermatologists and oncologists are among medical professionals, such as Prof. Dr. med. Wolf-Dieter Ludwig and Prof. Dr. med. Lutz Kowalzick.
Helios centers for oncology are famous by its high level of the patients comfort, besides the newest diagnostic and treatment equipment. It also provides the psychological support for the patients and their relatives.
Diagnostics of the Basal cell carcinoma
- Preliminary examination by the oncologist
- Computer dermoscopy, detection of the tumor type
- Biopsy, histological examination,e. the search for abnormal cells, estimation of the malignancy level
- Ultrasound, multi-slice CT, MRI, PET-CT to detect the depth of affection of tissues. The procedures can be enhanced by the contrast.
What is the cost for the Basal cell carcinoma in Germany at Helios medical center?
The structure of the examination is individual, set up considering the type, the stage of the process and physical features of the patient. You may specify the assumed plan of diagnostics and treatment on Bookimed website. Order the individual treatment program now!
Treatment methods of the Basal cell carcinoma at Helios medical center
- Removal of the tumors by laser
- Cryodestruction, e. affection of the tumor by ultralow temperatures
- Electrocoagulation, e. the basal cell carcinoma is removed by the special loop under the voltage
- Surgical excision, e. the doctor cuts off the tumor with the bottom, held under the spread into deeper layers
- Chemotherapy and radiotherapy are adjunctive to the previous methods, decreasing the risk of the relapse diseases
The plastic surgeons work simultaneously with the oncologists after the removal of big basal cell carcinomas to remove the cosmetic defects after the large-scale intrusions
- Diagnostics of the Basal cell carcinoma at Asklepios medical center in Germany
- Cost for the Basal cell carcinoma treatment at Asklepios medical center
- Efficient treatment of the Basal cell carcinoma in Germany
The biggest in the country chain of Asklepios private medical centerі consists of over 100 medical institutions. The famous dermatologists and oncologists work here, as their experience is respected all over the world. Dr. med. Axel Stang manages the Center for Oncology, being one of the leading experts in cancer treatment.
The medical center applies minimal invasive surgical methods, and all kinds of the surgical treatment of the dermal tumors. The diagnostic equipment allows the rapid detection of the process complication and the infiltration depth of the basal cell carcinoma into the tissues.
Diagnostics of the disease
- Examination by the oncologist, e. differentiated diagnostics
- Genetic mapping, e. determination of the hereditary nature of the process
- Computer dermoscopy
- Biopsy of the dermal tumor followed by histological examination
- MRI, multi-slice CT and PET-CT to detect the invasion depth and to detect the metastases
What is the cost for Basal cell carcinoma treatment in Germany?
The widespread process, i.e. 3rd or 4th stage, may require the extending of the diagnostic activities. You may get the precise treatment plan and exact price of all the procedures on Bookimed website. Order the individual program with the exact price for treatment!
Methods of the Basal cell carcinoma treatment at Asklepios medical center
- Removal of the tumor by laser, e. the rapid sparing procedure for the healthy tissues with no traces on the skin
- Cryodestruction of the Basal cell carcinoma in Germany. The tumor is affected by the ultralow temperatures, which is a painless process
- Electrocoagulation, e. the tumor is removed by the surgical loop under the voltage
- Surgical excisions, e. the method to decrease significantly the relapse disease risks. The modern methods of the suturing and materials allow avoiding the scars after the surgery
Chemotherapy and radiotherapy are used as the adjunctive methods to decrease the risks of the relapse diseases and the cancer metastasizing