Austria takes the leading positions regarding cancer treatment in Europe. Austria has the high life quality and expectancy (82 years), that is achieved by well-developed medicine.
There are two types of hospitals for treating cancer in Austria:
They provide about the same level of cancer treatment, but the price in state ones is 5-10% lower.
Choosing the best cancer center in Austria, pay attention to:
- Doctors’ experience. They must be internationally certified and accredited.
- Hospital’s recognition. The best cancer treatment centers in Austria are included to the numerous ratings composed by authoritative sources.
Submit a request on Bookimed to book the most appropriate hospital, and we will arrange the treatment in the shortest term without queues.
- Prof. Christopher Zielinski is the Head of Cancer Center, was the President of the Central European Cooperative Oncology Group and became a member of ESMO (European Society for Medical Oncology); treated the famous singer — George Michael.
- The clinical trials in the field of oncology to develop and apply the most innovative therapies against cancer. The greatest achievements are in breast and lung cancer treatment.
- The hospital works according TQH (Total Quality Hospital). It means the hospital permanently improves the treatment standards.
- The high level of patients’ satisfaction — 95% according to the anonymous survey.
- It is scientific research center that cooperates with Medical University of Vienna. For a patient it means access to the latest cancer treatment options.
- Over 7,400 cancer patients annually.
- ISO (International Standardization Organization) certificate. It confirms the compliance of AKH with international treatment standards and demands.
A multi-stage system of medical care functionate in Private Clinic Josefstadt that provide the most effective and comfortable for the patient process of treatment.
- Top hospital for medical tourism in Austria according to Best Health Austria, the organization that checks quality of medical services.
- English speaking doctors.
- Cancer treatment according to the strict international protocols.
The Rudolfinerhaus Private Clinic is the best stationary clinic in the capital of Austria. Traditions of high-quality medical service and rehabilitation of patients at this Hospital account for more than 125 years. The clinic is equipped with the latest equipment and is situated in the prestigious 19th district in Wien. There are three major aims of the Rudolfinerhaus: high competence, complete safety and values of humanity.
Costs of oncology procedures in Austria
«Leeh» private clinic was founded in 2005, and it is one of the most modern clinics in Austria.