Doebling Private Hospital was listed among 10 Best Hospitals in the world (FORBES)
- What are the treatments for lung carcinomas?
- What is the cost of lung cancer diagnostics and treatments?
- Consultation of the specialist costs approximately € 200;
- Biopsy - € 500 and above, depending on the number of samples;
- CT - € 500;
- MRI with contrasting of one area - € 550.
What is the diagnostics for lung cancer?
What are the treatments for lung carcinomas?
Treatment is carried out according to Austrian standard cancer treatment guidelines. Depending on the clinical case the surgery, chemo/radiotherapy can be chosen in different combinations.
What is the cost of lung cancer diagnostics and treatments?
Doebling as any other clinic does not have fixed price for diagnostics/treatment, the price depends on the clinical case, the number of chemotherapy cycles, necessity and the number of radiotherapy sessions.
Compilation of individual treatment program requires your personal medical history. Contact Bookimed Doctor-Coordinator for more information.