Anadolu Medical Center is a strategic partner of Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Advantages of lung cancer treatment in Anadolu Medical Center
- Distinctions of diagnostics and treatment for lung cancer in Anadolu
- Cost of lung cancer treatment in Anadolu
- Contact radiation exposure (brachytherapy technology). Radiation source is introduced into the affected organ.
- IGRT (Image-Guided Radiation Therapy).
- CyberKnife. "Smart knife" technology with the most accurate impact on the tumor.
- PDT (Photodynamic Therapy) provides labelling of tumor cells to increase the eradication of cancer cells and reduce the healthy cells death.
- Consultation of oncologist - $170
- Consultation of pulmonologist - $120
- Consultation of thoracic surgeon - $120
- Bronchoscopy and biopsy - $1,655
- PET-CT - $1,100
Advantages of lung cancer treatment in Anadolu Medical Center
Anadolu Medical Center is accredited by the JCI, ISO, ESMO and possesses Certificate of Child Health Facility. Partnership with leading US Johns Hopkins Medical Center allows to apply US standards, unique diagnostic methods and ultra-modern technology for the treatment of lung cancer at any stage.
Distinctions of diagnostics and treatment for lung cancer in Anadolu
Modern trends in the treatment for lung cancer in Anadolu:
Cost of lung cancer treatment in Anadolu
Prices for diagnostics of lung cancer:
Price for the treatment of lung cancer is determined individually depending on the type, location and stage of lung cancer.
To get additional information on the treatment for lung cancer in Anadolu Medical Center contact Bookimed Medical Coordinator.
- Why is Medipol Clinic one of the leading centers for lung cancer treatment?
- Methods of lung cancer diagnostics in Medipol Clinic
- Cost of lung cancer diagnostics in Medipol Hospital
- Methods of lung cancer treatment in Medipol Hospital
Why Medipol Clinic is one of the leading centers for lung cancer treatment?
Cancer Center in Medipol Medical Group is a recognized leader in the treatment of cancer. Lung cancer is one of the most dangerous and difficult types of the disease. Medipol Clinic is proud of its success of lung cancer treatment due to the team of professionals, authoritative doctors and nurses who make their practice also on the basis of American and European clinics, improving their treatment techniques.
What doctors specialize in the treatment of lung cancer at Medipol Medical Center?
The most renowned thoracic surgeon, pulmonologist and oncologist Professor Mehmet Zeki Günlüoğlu. All lung cancer treatment plans are individual and approved by an interdisciplinary team of doctors, in accordance with American and European standards.
Methods of lung cancer diagnostics in Medipol Clinic
- Transthoracic needle biopsy (TNB) - is performed on the basis of PET/CT, CT or MRI diagnostic results;
- Complete blood count.
Cost of lung cancer diagnostics in Medipol Hospital
The cost is around $ 2,800 and is formed individually for each patient, you can get a personal treatment program with the exact pricescan right now!
Methods of lung cancer treatment in Medipol Hospital
Among the effective lung cancer treatment methods, the following are applied in Medipol Clinic:
- Nano Knife;
- Chemical ablation;
- Radiofrequency thermoablation;
- Laser ablation;
- Cryoablation with liquid nitrogen;
- Ablation by means of Nano Knife technology;
- An effective method of irreversible electroporation (using high-voltage discharge, which leads to tumor cell death).
At the early stages of non-small cell cancer in case of localized tumors, the most effective method is tumor surgical removal.
At the latter stages of the disease, chemotherapy, radiotherapy or pneumonectomy are applied.
LIV Hospital Oncological Department specializes in the diagnostics and treatment of all types of cancer. There is the whole range of modern equipment, including MRT, CT, PET-CT, TrueBeam ST and others in the department. It is through the use of a linear accelerator LIV Hospital TrueBeam ST cancer patients get the exact dose of radiation directed to the affected cells and tissues. TrueBeam ST visualization is very important in the treatment of lung cancer, breast cancer, spinal or prostate tumors. Software Acuros XB, for the first time in Turkey, was applied in LIV Hospital. It calculates more accurately and quickly the amount of radiation dose than other systems. All these factors extremely reduce the period of treatment and minimize the chance of spread of the tumor.
- Why is Memorial Center considered as one of the leading centers for lung cancer treatment?
- What are the methods of lung cancer diagnostics in Memorial Clinic?
- What is the cost for lung diagnostics in Memorial Hospital?
- Methods of lung cancer treatment in Memorial
Memorial specialists make an individual treatment regimen for each patient with lung cancer. The most powerful and effective treatment mechanisms for the treatment of lung cancer and its metastases are applied here including this latest schemes, and chemotherapeutic agents, sequential chemo-radiotherapy as (sandwich therapy), targeted therapy, radiotherapy on the linear accelerators of the latest generation, radioembolization and radiofrequency ablation, as well as cutting-edge high-tech methods such as Nano-Knife ablation, interventional chemotherapy, transarterial chemoembolization, various thermoablation (laser, radiofrequency, ultrasound).
Treatment strategy and tactics in Memorial is individual for each patient, and conducted in accordance with international standards, approved by the Associations for Cancer Research in Europe and the United States.
What are the methods of lung cancer diagnostics in Memorial Clinic?
Diagnostic procedures for lung cancer in Memorial Hospital may include:
- Physical examination;
- Extended blood tests, including tumor markers;
- X-rays of the chest;
- Flash CT, CT;
- Transthoracic puncture of the tumor under CT control;
- Ultrasound of the chest and abdomen;
- Scintigraphy of the skeleton;
- A biopsy of the tumor with a cytokine and histopathological analysis of obtained tissue samples.
What is the cost for lung diagnostics in Memorial Hospital?
The cost is above $ 3,000. The total price is formed individually for each patient, contact Bookimed to get a personal treatment program with the exact prices right now!
Methods of lung cancer treatment in Memorial
The specialists in Memorial Hospital perform the following types of lung cancer treatment:
- Classical surgical removal of the tumor in the lung is conducted, as a rule, only at I-II stages of lung cancer, with some exceptions to the IIIA stage. In most cases, combined chemoradiotherapy is assigned after the operation.
- The radical non-surgical treatment of lung cancer are applied at the early stages of the disease with any tumor localization. For the destruction of the tumor without surgery application, various types of ablation are applied: radiofrequency, microwave, laser, Nano Knife ablation, sometimes in combination with chemoembolization and radioembolization (SIRT).
- Radiation therapy is carried out by means of modern and safe linear accelerators as Varian Rapid Arch system with multileaf collimators and the latest development of Avian's Rapid Arch.
- Chemotherapy and chemoembolization: common chemotherapy (intravenous), intra-arterial (locally in the area of tumor foci), chemoembolization (a combination of a vascular embolization that feed tumors), chemoradiotherapy (defined sequence of irradiation sessions and intra-arterial chemotherapy), chemoembolization combined with RFA-ablation .
- Targeted therapy with innovative agents.
- Why Acibadem is considered as a good choice to treat lung cancer?
- What methods of lung cancer diagnostics are applied in Acibadem?
- Lung cancer diagnostics cost in Acibadem
- What are the methods of lung cancer treatment in Acibadem Clinic?
Why Acibadem is considered as a good choice to treat lung cancer?
The Department of Thoracic Surgery in Acibadem provides a wide range of surgical services, including diagnostics and treatment of complex diseases of the lungs and respiratory tract. Specialists of the Department actively cooperate with their colleagues from the Department of Oncology and Radiology. Such a complex process as cancer treatment needs to involve a multidisciplinary team of specialists of surgeon, radiologist, chemotherapist, pathologist, anesthesiologist.
What doctors specialize in the treatment of lung cancer in Acibadem Hospital?
The team of specialists is headed by the of main thoracic clinic surgeon Dr. Erdal Okur, who has extended the lives of hundreds of patients.
What methods of lung cancer diagnostics are applied in Acibadem?
- Physical examination;
- X-ray of the chest;
- Examination of the esophageal to assess the state of infracarinal lymph nodes;
- CT of the chest;
- Transthoracic puncture of the tumor under CT control;
- Ultrasound of the chest and abdomen, supraclavicular areas to exclude distant metastases;
- Endoscopic ultrasound (EUS);
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI);
- Medianoscopy ;
- Scintigraphy of the skeleton.
Lung cancer diagnostics cost in Acibadem
The cost is around $ 3,000. Total price is formed individually for each patient, you can now get a personal treatment program with the exact prices right now!
What are the methods of lung cancer treatment in Acibadem Clinic?
Main types of techniques for the lung cancer treatment in Acibadem:
- Wedge resection;
The most appropriate treatment for lung cancer in the clinic is determined by a council of Acibadem doctors, which include such specialists as the chemotherapist, radiation oncologist, pulmonologist, thoracic surgeon, pathologist and a nuclear medicine specialist.
If the diagnostic result detect the necessity of surgery, then at the Department of Thoracic Surgery performed minimally invasive surgery (VATS - Video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery) for the treatment of lung cancer at its early stages.
The other methods include:
- Radiotherapy - Radiosurgery (SRS);
- Chemotherapy: adjuvant (postoperative) and the non-adjuvant (pre-operative);
- Targeted therapy or laser therapy;
- Photodynamic therapy (PDT);