Asklepios Hospital in Hamburg ranked as the Best National Hospital by FOCUS® Magazine
- Lung cancer treatment options in the Clinic
- Cost of lung cancer treatment
- At stages 1 - 2A of lung cancer the endoscopic methods of diagnostics and care treatment are preferred.
- Radiosurgery, namely, Gamma-Knife. Advantages: simultaneous effect, high conformity degree, no surgical risks.
- At stages 3 - 4, pulmonectomy (removal of particular segments, lobes or the whole lung) or bronchial stenting are applied along with chemotherapy.
Asklepios Barmbek treats oncology at Organic Cancer Centers.
Who treats lung cancer?
One of the leading doctors of Oncology Unit of Asklepios Kliniken GmbH for treating lung cancer is Prof. Dr. med. Henrik Becker, Chief Physician of Pneumology, Internal Medicine, Intensive Care Department.
Henrik Becker is a Chief Pulmonologist with a work experience of 25 years. He works with all variety of pulmonary illnesses and injuries, including all types of lung cancer (small cell, non small cell, adenocarcinoma).
Lung cancer treatment options in the Clinic
The surgical way of treatment is practiced in most clinical cases.
Argon Beamer Procedure – non-invasive endoscopic operation, when argon gas, coming out of the tube, “evaporates” the malignant tissue. This option allows to retain much of the unaffected areas of lung tissue and accelerate the patient’s recovery.
Before selecting the final treatment plan, cancer metastases diagnostics are conducted by endoscopic biopsy of the local lymph nodes. During the treatment process each patient may stay in ward with a close relative or friend.
The cost of lung cancer treatment
The treatment procedures costs from € 35,000 to 44,000. Price depends on the stage of disease, method of care and additional features on demand.
To get more accurate information about set of diagnostics and cost of lung cancer treatment, leave a message to our Doctor-Coordinator.
Certified Oncology Center of Gesundheit Nord Bremen
- Lung cancer treatment options and diagnostics at Nord Bremen
- Supportive therapy and care
- Lung cancer treatment pricing
- targeted therapy
- autoimmune therapy with stem cells
- chemotherapy in vitro
- social service;
- pain therapy.
- Complete oncology diagnostics - € 2,500;
- One chemotherapy cycle - €1,500-2,500;
- One radiation therapy cycle - €8,000;
- Brachytherapy - €5,500;
- Surgery with Da Vinci system - €14,000.
Gesundheit Nord Group integrates the largest medical centers, hospitals and scientific centers in Northern Germany.
Lung cancer treatment options and diagnostics at Nord Bremen
Diagnostic methods include high precision radiological and molecular genetic diagnosis.
Supportive therapy and care
Lung cancer treatment pricing
The mentioned prices are approximate and depend on patient’s individual health state. Contact Bookimed Medical Coordinator for more accurate information.
HELIOS Hospital achieves 95% success rate in lobectomy
- Who carries out surgical treatment of lung cancer in HELIOS Clinic?
- Complex diagnostics of lung cancer in the Clinic
- What is the cost of the diagnostics of lung cancer at HELIOS Berlin-Bunch?
- How lung cancer is treated in HELIOS Clinic?
- laser therapy;
- broncho-angioplasty (if necessary);
- multidisciplinary resection approaches;
- stereotactic radiosurgery - CyberKnife.
- endobronchial ultrasound (EBUS-BRSK),
One of the places of honor in combat against cancerous tumors is located at the center of surgical and multimodal therapy of pulmonary pathologies - Clinic for Thoracic Surgery - a part of HELIOS Klinikum Emil von Behring since 2004. The hospital received the Certificate of Quality from German Cancer Community and OncoZert.
Who carries out surgical treatment for lung cancer in HELIOS Hospital?
Among the available techniques used in lung cancer treatment HELIOS also adds:
HELIOS offers ultra-modern arsenal of available medical equipment:
What is the cost of the diagnostics of lung cancer in HELIOS Berlin-Bunch?
How lung cancer is treated in HELIOS Clinic?
The key method of lung cancer treatment is lung resection with a possible bronchoplasty. This form of treatment allows to achieve 95% success rate for locally advanced form of lung carcinoma.
In addition, radiation and chemotherapy, pre- and postoperatively, are used to completely eradicate cancer cells.
Calculation of exact cost for treatment of lung cancer may be obtained through Bookimed Medical Coordinator.
Lung cancer treatment in Germany at all stages
Bookimed prepared the selection of clinics for the treatment for lung cancer in Germany presenting a perfect combination of quality and simplicity of choice.
Germany uses cutting-edge methods and techniques in treatment of different types of lung cancer. Today, patients with even the 3rd stage of cancer being treated by the German doctors have a chance of recovery. German experts adhere to a comprehensive approach to the treatment of lung cancer and prefer the combination of medications and treatments. That is why medical institutions in Germany are in high demand among international patients of Bookimed, which is engaged in providing booking services for diagnostics and treatment in the best clinics of Germany and around the world.
- At early stages of lung cancer (stage 1 and 2), the main method of treatment is surgery. The use of laparoscopy and other minimally invasive techniques increases the patient's chances for a full recovery from cancer. On these stages one cannot postpone the treatment onset, because the sooner it starts, the better chances for a full recovery will be. Bookimed offers to book a treatment as soon as possible and proceed to it immediately.
- At the stage 2 of lung cancer multimodal therapy or a complex of radiation and chemotherapy is also used.
- Advanced lung cancer stages (stage 3 and 4) should be treated with antibody therapy, metronomic therapy, brachytherapy, intrabronchial stenting along with standard approaches. In case of inoperable tumors German doctors use a number of techniques for palliative treatment. German clinics are also the pioneers in the field of practical application of different gene therapy methods of cancer treatment.
Complete diagnostics of lung cancer in German clinics usually costs € 5,000 - 11,000. The treatment cost ranges from € 36,000 to € 41,000.
Solingen Clinic is in the list of TOP Clinics by FOCUS (2015)
- Treatments and cures for lung cancer
- Who is in charge of lung cancer treatment?
- What is the cost for lung cancer treatment?
Medical Center in Solingen is multidisciplinary medical institution with 150-year history, comprising of 15 specialized clinics.
Treatments and cures for lung cancer
Lung cancer is handled in the Department of Visceral, Thoracic and Vascular surgery in Solingen Clinic. The Unit is engaged in curative operations of lung cancer and metastases in the lungs, as well as bronchial and angioplasty interventions in accordance with the international guidelines for cancer treatment.
- non small cell cancer is eradicated using surgical tumor excision and chemotherapy, or chemoradiation afterwards;
- option for small cell cancer is lobectomy with mediastinal lymph node dissection and radiation therapy.
The vast majority of operations are performed with the help of video assistance, eliminating technical errors and reducing the risk of possible postoperative complications.
Who is in charge of lung cancer treatment?
Professor, Dr. med. Martin Kruschewski is a Chief Physician of Thoracic Surgery Department with a work experience of 25 years, who specializes in surgical treatment of all impairments of thorax organs, including any type of lung cancer and its metastases.
What is the cost for lung cancer treatment?
In Solingen Clinic a foreign patient pays as much for the services as German citizen does.
- Integrated diagnostics program, comprised of doctor’s consultation, blood analyses, biopsy or revision of histological material, MRI, CT - € 6,000;
- Chemotherapy course - from € 2,000;
The cost of surgical treatment depends on lung cancer type and, thus, extent of surgery.
You can get answers to all raised questions or receive a personal treatment program by contacting Bookimed Doctor-Coordinator.
Nordwest Clinic has passed ESMO Certification. There are only 22 clinics of similar level in the world.
- Why Nordwest Clinic should be chosen for the treatment of lung cancer?
- Who treats lung cancer in Nordwest Clinic?
- What are the diagnostics and treatments for lung cancer?
- What is the cost for lung cancer treatment in Nordwest Clinic?
- PET-CT combined with MRI of the brain;
- Bronchoscopy with tissue sampling;
- Bone scintigraphy;
- Spiroergometry to check whether the patient can be operated surgically.
- Non-small-cell carcinoma (adenocarcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, large-cell carcinoma, carcinoid) is removed using keyhole surgery when there are no metastases, otherwise it is treated with chemo-/radiation therapy;
- Small-cell carcinoma more frequently leads to distant metastases, therefore the definitive treatment is chemotherapy.
- set of diagnostics - €5,000;
- chemotherapy - €2,000;
- radiotherapy - €10,000;
- surgery - €20,000.
Why Nordwest Clinic should be chosen for the treatment of lung cancer?
Oncology and Hematology Center is accredited by the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO). It includes specialized centers for the treatment of various cancers, branch of the Ludwig American Institute of Clinical Research and Palliative Department.
Who treats lung cancer in Nordwest Clinic?
Lung cancer treatment is in charge of one of the best doctors according to FOCUS magazine Prof. Dr. med. Elke Jäger, Chief Physician of Oncology Department and Dr. med. Stefanie Veit, Chief Doctor of the Unit for Thoracic Surgery.
What are the diagnostics and treatments for lung cancer?
Set of diagnostic procedures includes:
What is the cost for lung cancer treatment in Nordwest Clinic?
Cost of lung cancer treatment is determined individually in each case and depends on the type and stage of lung cancer. The approximate cost for:
For more information about treatment programs, as well as calculation of the individual cost of treatment, please contact Bookimed Medical Coordinator.
Oncology Center of Bethanien Clinic is certified by German Cancer Society
- Who specializes in lung cancer treatment in Bethanien Clinic?
- What are the diagnostics and treatments for lung cancer in Bethanien Clinic?
- The cost of diagnostics and treatment for lung cancer
- Bronchoscopic procedures (endoscopic ultrasound, bronchoscopy with navigation);
- CT, MRI, PET-CT.
Bethanien Pulmonologic Hospital in Solingen specializes in the diagnostics and treatment of all lung diseases and functions as a clinic for pneumology and allergology and sleep disorders. The hospital maintains and develops diverse relationships with other medical facilities to ensure optimal medical care.
Who specializes in lung cancer treatment in Bethanien Clinic?
Prof. Winfried J. Randerath MD, Chief Physician of Oncology Department, supervises the treatment process of patients with lung cancer, determines the treatment option in each individual case.
What are the diagnostics and treatments for lung cancer in Bethanien Clinic?
In weekly tumor conferences, each patient with a diagnosis of lung cancer is discussed intensively and an individual therapy plan is developed jointly. Treatment of lung cancer takes place in accordance with the worldwide approved schemes for various types of cancer. Treatment includes chemotherapy through installation of a special port system, radiotherapy and surgery.
The cost of diagnostics and treatment for lung cancer
Consultation with the professor - € 250;
Complete blood count - € 50;
Bronchoscopy - from € 2,000;
Chest X-Ray - € 70;
MRI of one system - € 800-1,000;
CT of the chest and abdomen - € 700-850;
Revision of histological material - € 800-2,000;
1 course of chemotherapy (inpatient) - € 2,500-3,000;
Chemo-port installation - starting from € 1,000.
The further chemotherapy courses are performed on an outpatient basis.
To compose individual treatment plan in Bethanien Clinic contact Bookimed Medical Coordinator.
Treatment of cancer pathology is performed in seven Charite Clinics united into one integrated Charite Comprehensive Cancer Center. Center is under the direction of Professor Ulrich Keilholz is one of the most famous and respected oncologists in Europe. The Centre includes the most innovative and professional modern equipment for the treatment of cancer, such as CyberKnife, linear accelerators, etc. Accurate diagnosis, individual approach to each patient and medical case allow disclosing the early stages of oncology, making each procedure or operation unique, quality and corresponding to the highest world standards.