- Prof. Christopher Zielinski is the Head of Cancer Center, was the President of the Central European Cooperative Oncology Group and became a member of ESMO (European Society for Medical Oncology); treated the famous singer — George Michael.
- The clinical trials in the field of oncology to develop and apply the most innovative therapies against cancer. The greatest achievements are in breast and lung cancer treatment.
- The hospital works according TQH (Total Quality Hospital). It means the hospital permanently improves the treatment standards.
- The high level of patients’ satisfaction — 95% according to the anonymous survey.
- Top hospital for medical tourism in Austria according to Best Health Austria, the organization that checks quality of medical services.
- English speaking doctors.
- Cancer treatment according to the strict international protocols.
The Rudolfinerhaus Private Clinic is the best stationary clinic in the capital of Austria. Traditions of high-quality medical service and rehabilitation of patients at this Hospital account for more than 125 years. The clinic is equipped with the latest equipment and is situated in the prestigious 19th district in Wien. There are three major aims of the Rudolfinerhaus: high competence, complete safety and values of humanity.
Get a free consultation by phone