Second medical opinionRemote physician consultation
You can consult with a specialist from Germany, Spain, or Israel in real-time.
What does second opinion accomplish?
A doctor will provide answers to all your questions regarding your diagnosis and treatment plan.
Second opinion decreases the probability of wrong diagnosis, medical malpractice and inadequate approach. You will gain confidence in diagnosis and treatment effectiveness.
You don’t need to apply for visa and worry about going abroad, consultation is conducted remotely. This saves up the money, and the most valuable resource — time.
Bookimed arranges remote consultation with world-renowned specialists whose treating experience is over 20 years.
When to request second medical opinion?
- When your physician cannot establish a diagnosis.
- You doubt diagnosis correctness.
- Treatment was prescribed before establishing final diagnosis.
- Treatment is not effective, the disease is progressing.
- You have been prescribed a procedure and want to know about other treatment options.
- You want to receive recommendations from the world’s best specialists.
2 steps to second medical opinion
1. Prepare the documents
- medical report
- test results
- disease history
- prescribed treatment plan (if any)
2. Submit a request
Bookimed Doctor-Coordinator will contact you on the shortest notice to schedule the remote consultation with a specialist. You will receive an opinion report after the consultation.
We cooperate with the leading German, Israeli, Spanish hospitals directly
We receive doctor’s responses and consultation notes within 3-10 days from the request
Bookimed services are free for patients
What specialists can consult me remotely?
Remote text-format consultation
from € 250 to € 750
Remote video-format consultation
(conversation with a doctor via interpreter if required)
from € 350 to € 950