Below are represented the Ewing’s sarcoma treatment centers. The ranking is based on the recovery indexes for Ewing’s sarcoma, specialists’ experience, and patients reviews. To choose the best hospital for Ewing’s sarcoma, pay attention to such factors as:
- Recovery rate indexes. The best centers for Ewing’s sarcoma treatment show 65-80% success rates. It means the centers apply the most innovative techniques and have vast experience in Ewing’s sarcoma treatment to achieve such results.
- Focus on organ-preserving operations. Amputation is often prescribed in case of Ewing’s sarcoma, but the leading hospitals use the techniques that allow preserving the limb.
- Response speed. In case of Ewing’s sarcoma, the key to success is the beginning of adequate treatment in time. Bookimed International Patients’ Support Center arranges the treatment in a chosen hospital within 3-6 days.
Submit a request on Bookimed to book the Ewing’s sarcoma hospital. Our Medical Doctor will contact you regarding all issues and offer a hospital taking into account all features of your individual case.
Bookimed is a platform to search for the treatment centers around the globe. We do not represent the interests of any particular hospital, we establish fair relationships between a patient and a medical facility. Our services do not affect the treatment bill, you pay for all charges right in the hospital.
The Pediatric Oncology Department in Anadolu Clinic (Gebze, Turkey) has the European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO) accreditation.
The oncologists treat neuroblastoma, retinoblastoma, nephroblastoma, osteosarcoma, Ewing's sarcoma, rhabdomyosarcoma, hepatoblastoma.
The Department is part of the Anadolu Oncology Center.
The Clinic uses MRI and CT to detect tumors, positron emission computed tomography (PET-CT) to determine the localization of metastases.
Tumors are removed using Da Vinci robot and CyberKnife system. Radiation therapy is performed with the help of TrueBeam linear accelerator.
- Ewing’s sarcoma treatment according to the strict international standards.
- Pyxis Medication Management System is an automated system that controls drugs taking by a patient. It administers necessary medicines in right time for a particular patient. It allows avoiding any mistakes and ensures patients’ safety.
- Fast response. In 3 days after the request on Bookimed, a patient can go for the treatment.
- 2-3 times cheaper than in Europe or America without loss of treatment quality.
- No.1 hospital in Spain regarding the level of medical technologies, research, and care according to HM Hospitales data.
- DNA and molecular tests of a tumor are made to choose the most adequate therapy.
- The hospital accepts patients with Ewing’s sarcoma in the age up to 16.
- Prof. Ofer Merimsky heads the Skeleton and Soft Tissues Tumor Department of Sourasky. The doctor studied and practiced in the leading American and European facilities. Prof. Merimsky is a member of European Society for Medical Oncology, American Society of Clinical Oncology, etc.
- Sourasky Medical Center is in Top 10 list the most popular world’s hospital among foreigners according to Newsweek magazine, the authoritative American edition.
- 90% is an index for cancer recovery at Sourasky, the highest in the world.
- Teknon Oncology Institute is built according to the model of Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, one of the best facilities in America. It guarantees that the most innovative techniques exclusively are applied at Teknon.
- Teknon is one of the best hospitals in Europe due to the doctors’ professionalism and high level of equipment.
How much does ewing's sarcoma treatment cost ?
|Chemotherapy||$300 - $9600|
|Radiotherapy||$3100 - $30000|
|Chemotherapy for breast cancer||$300|
|Targeted therapy||$1200 - $8450|
|Bone resection||$12300 - $17000|
|Radiation therapy for colorectal cancer||$19000|
|PET/CT||$480 - $3400|
|MRI of one area||$140 - $1500|
|Biopsy||$450 - $4900|
|CT (computer tomography)||$290 - $1350|
Doctors calculate the cost of ewing's sarcoma treatment individually for each patient. The price depends on the disease type, complications (if any), hospital's reputation, and doctor's experience. You may get the final ewing's sarcoma treatment cost only after complete diagnostics and consultation with a doctor.
42 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate ewing's sarcoma treatment cost is:
- The average cost of the consultation is $210. The lowest price is $20 and the highest — $580.
Due to the close cooperation with leading European and US centers of cancer treatment, Rambam Center is introduced by the most advanced technologies and equipment for Ewing’s sarcoma treatment. Among them are the radio- and beam-therapy, chemotherapy, brachytherapy (internal radiotherapy) and treatment with radioactive iodine (I-131 MIGB).
Hadassah Hospital is one of the best and the most famous medical institutions in Israel. Hospital was founded in 1934 by Hadassah, the Women’s Zionist Organization in the USA. Hadassah Hospital consists of 2 university clinics:
One of the best medical institutions in the world is The Sarah Wetsman Davidson Hospital Tower. It is a part of the Ein Kerem Hadassah Hospital.
The Department of Sheba is the top center in Israel for treatment of cancer in children. It includes Pediatric Oncology Outpatient Clinic, Day Care Unit and Inpatient Ward. Annually 120 new little patients get treatment at Sheba. The Center accepts newborn children and young adults (till the age of 30) who are diagnosed with tumors typical for kids.
Essen University Hospital
Essen University Hospital is one of the Europe leaders which provides high-quality medical services and accurate diagnosis in many areas (oncology, hematology, transplantation and treatment of cardiovascular disease). The hospital has an international authority, successfully combines research work with the practice of the treatment of patients, as well as the development and implementation of innovative treatment techniques, conducting various clinical trials and actively collaborates with leading hospitals around the world.
Klinikum Bremen-Ost is a multidisciplinary hospital located in Bremen. The hospital is a part of the Gesundheit Nord-Klinikverbund Bremen network of hospitals. Bremen-Ost Hospital specializes in lung surgery, neurology, psychotherapy, and psychiatry.
Bremen-Ost is among best German medical facilities in 2015-2016 according to the rating of Focus magazine. The rating includes hospitals with positive patients’ feedback and high treatment success rates.
Every year Bremen-Ost receives 19,000 patients for treatment.
- Specialized Pediatric Cancer Center works on Bumrungrad premises to treat patients with Ewing’s Sarcoma.
- Bumrungrad is the 1st medical facility outside the USA that is certified by Global Healthcare Accreditation (GHA). It means that the hospital adheres to the highest medical standards for foreign patients.
- IBM Watson artificial intelligence. It is a supercomputer used to develop the most effective cancer treatment plan. It gathers and stores the medical histories of patients with cancer who were treated in the best world hospitals. IBM Watson scans your medical information and chooses the most effective treatment option in your particular case avoiding the medical error.
LIV Hospital is one of the most innovative clinics in Turkey providing effective treatment of Ewing’s sarcoma. Specialists of LIV Hospital use all the latest worlds’ medical technologies: orthopedic system MAKOplasty, all kinds and methods of bone marrow transplantation. 360° Degree multidisciplinary approach is applied for development of the most effective plan of treatment.
Memorial Şişli Hospital in Istanbul is the largest multidisciplinary medical center in Istanbul. It is the 1st hospital in Turkeу and the 21st in the world accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI) for the high quality of treatment.
Memorial Şişli specialties are the following: oncology, bone marrow transplant, in vitro fertilization (IVF), neurosurgery, and organ transplant. The success rate of organ transplant at Memorial is 90%.
Patients from 92 countries choose Memorial Şişli for treatment annually.
- Helios Berlin-Buch is the best hospital in Germany according to Focus magazine rating 2018, the most authoritative German edition.
- Specialized Sarcoma Berlin-Brandenburg Center works on the premises of Helios-Berlin Buch. It gathers the best sarcoma specialists in Germany, including Ewing’s ones, under one roof.
- It is considered the 1st ‘Multidisciplinary Center for Bone Tumors’ in Germany.
- Over 2,000 sarcoma cases treated at Helios.
- The center cooperates with Helios Pediatric Department to treat patients with Ewing’s sarcoma in children. Such a multidisciplinary approach allows achieving the highest success rates.
Memorial Hospital Bahçelievler (Memorial Bahçelievler Hastanesi) is a multidisciplinary medical center in Istanbul with an eco-friendly design. There are a lot of green areas on the hospital territory, which contribute to patients’ psychological comfort and their speedy recovery.
The medical facility specializes in cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, urology, gynecology, general and robotic surgery.
Kyung Hee University Hospital at Gangdong, also known as KUIMS, is a multidisciplinary medical facility in Seoul (capital of South Korea).
KUIMS is a first and only global center that combines different medical approaches in one facility — international medicine with the traditional one.
Oncology, medical check-ups, orthopedics, and dentistry are the leading specialties at Kyung Hee University Medical Center.
The center is a medical partner of the FIFA World Cup Korea/Japan and is recognized as an outstanding facility by WHO and UNICEF.
1,500,000 patient visit KUIMS annually.
- San Raffaele Ospedale belongs to San Donato Hospitals group, the leading one in Italy.
- It is one of the most authoritative scientific research centers in Italy that guarantees the application of the latest Ewing’s sarcoma treatment options.
- The surgical intervention is arranged within 15 days after the request.
- Sant Joan de Deu is one of the best hospitals for Ewing’s sarcoma treatment in the world according to top American hospital — Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center data.
- Ewing’s sarcoma specialists have developed the reconstruction of the affected limb after surgery by patient’s own or donor’s bone material. It allows avoiding amputation.
- New combination of drugs for Ewing’s sarcoma treatment is applied.
Memorial Atasehir Hospital is a private multidisciplinary hospital in Istanbul which belongs to the large Memorial Healthcare Group. The Memorial Atasehir specialties are organ transplant (with 99.5% success rate for liver and 99% for kidney), in vitro fertilization (65% success rate), oncology, cardio- and neurosurgery.
The hospital has Joint Commission International (JCI) certificate for the compliance with international treatment standards, quality, and safety. JCI is a global organization that controls the quality of medical services worldwide.
Quiron Barcelona Hospital is one of the leading clinics in Spain, strong suit of which is The Baselga Institute of Oncology. It makes progressive cancer researches in cooperation with American oncological centers. The clinic involves the latest equipment and the most experienced doctors in Spain. Diagnostic and therapeutic manipulations here combine maximum accuracy and efficiency and the personnel are ready to satisfy needs even of the most demanding patients.