- Anadolu works with the John Hopkins Hospital which is ranked No. 3 among the best hospitals according to U.S. News & World Report. Anadolu specialists cooperate with American colleagues to provide non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma patients with innovative medical options.
- The Anadolu doctors provide radiosurgery with CyberKnife M6 and radiotherapy with TrueBeam Edge — radiation beams target cancer cells directly with accuracy to 0.5 mm not affecting healthy tissues.
- Prof. Zafer Gülbaş is No. 1 hematologist-oncologist in Turkey, specializes in bone marrow transplant. Prof. Gülbaş is the Head of the Bone Marrow Transplant Department at Anadolu. The doctor has completed the internship at the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, one of the best oncological medical facilities around the world.
- To learn more about other the best non Hodgkin's lymphoma hospitals, submit a request to our manager.
- Medipol Mega University Hospital is accredited by Joint Commission International, an authoritative organization that evaluates American clinics quality.
- At Medipol The Pediatric Hematology Unit works. Its specialists apply international treatment protocols followed by advanced medical equipment, as TrueBeam accelerator and CyberKnife to damage non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma in children.
- Deniz Sargin M.D., the Head of Hematology Department at Medipol with the experience of 35 years, performs successful bone marrow transplants for non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma patients. Dr. Sargin also studies innovative treatment methods for all lymphoma types.
- To know more about best non Hodgkin's lymphoma hospitals, ask Bookimed manager by submitting a request on our website.
- Sourasky is accredited by the FDA (Food and Drugs Administration) to provide highly sensitive medical tests. It helps to identify non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma patients who meet immunotherapy treatment requirements.
- Doctor Odelia Goor, the leading hemato-oncologist with more than 15 years of experience, combines advanced stem cells therapy and molecular targeted therapy for successful non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma treatment. Dr. Goor has already helped about 87% of patients to beat blood cancer.
- Teknon medical team cooperates with specialists of Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York ranked top 2 cancer hospital according to the U.S. News & World Report’s rating. They participate in collaborative investigations and try innovative treatment methods for non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma patients.
- The Teknon Oncology Institute provides more than 10 immunotherapy drugs — doctors can make a proper treatment picking the most appropriate medication for each non-Hodgkin’s patient.
- Bumrungrad International Hospital specialists provide their non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma patients with targeted therapy. The drugs prevent malignant cells from spreading around the body and reduce cancer symptoms.
- The doctors at Bumrungrad use a combination of chemo- and radiotherapy to stop lymphoma cells spreading throughout the body — it is easier to beat cancer with drugs in case a tumor is too large to be surgically removed.
How much does burkitt"s lymphoma treatment cost ?
|Chemotherapy||$300 - $9000|
|Bone marrow transplantation||$22000 - $281000|
|Immunotherapy||$1150 - $11200|
|Radiotherapy||$3100 - $30000|
|Chemotherapy for breast cancer||$300 - $2700|
|PET/CT||$480 - $4050|
|Ultrasound||$120 - $700|
|MRI of one area||$140 - $1500|
|Biopsy||$450 - $4900|
|Tumor Marker Blood Test||$30 - $970|
Doctors calculate the cost of burkitt"s lymphoma treatment individually for each patient. The price depends on the disease type, complications (if any), hospital's reputation, and doctor's experience. You may get the final burkitt"s lymphoma treatment cost only after complete diagnostics and consultation with a doctor.
54 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate burkitt"s lymphoma treatment cost is:
- The average cost of the consultation is $230. The lowest price is $20 and the highest — $810.
- The average cost of burkitt"s lymphoma diagnostics is $2600. The lowest price is $1300 and the highest — $3150.
- According to the Focus Magazine, an authoritative publication writing about science and technologies, Helios is among top German hospitals. It has received an ISO certificate ensuring a high quality of healthcare.
- The Hematology and Oncology Department at Helios Berlin Buch is considered to be one of the biggest in Europe. Dr.Bertram Glab, an experienced hematologist and the Head of the Department is specialized in non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma treatment. Dr. Glab participates in clinical trials to develop innovative methods treating aggressive non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
- The hospital specialists provide high-dose therapies followed by stem cell transplant: autologous or allogeneic — as a way to achieve long-term success.
- Every year, the Hematology Department specialists perform over 200 successful bone marrow transplants due to professional and experienced medical team. To compare, other clinics in Germany carry out about 80-100 transplants per year.
- The high level of healthcare at Liv Hospital is approved by American Joint Commission International (JCI) quality accreditation certificate, European ISO (the International Organization of Standardization) and TÜV SÜD (leading quality inspection system) certificates.
- The hospital works with the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Center, one of the oldest cancer centers providing effective strategies to treat malignant diseases.
- LIV Hospital Robotic Surgery Center is considered a Center of Excellence by the Surgical Review Corporation (SRC) due to its quality, safety, and care.
- The team of experienced hematologists provides treatment over 25 years. Prof. Oral Nevruz treats adults and Dr. Hilmi Apak gives treatment to children.
Oncohematology Department specializes in the treatment of blood diseases: chronic and acute leukemia, Hodgkin's and non-Hodgkin's lymphomas, anemia.
Diagnosis is performed by biopsy and bone marrow analysis. To detect metastases, a positron emission computer tomography (PET-CT) is used.
For treatment, chemotherapy and bone marrow transplantation are prescribed.
- Sant Joan de Déu is one of the top children's hematology and oncology hospitals in Spain and Europe. The Center has its own Laboratory for molecular medicine where innovative therapeutic methods are developed.
- At the hospital, specialists perform a molecular diagnostic of a tumor to determine if it requires intensive post-surgery treatment.
- According to the hospital’s statistics, the survival rate after bone marrow transplant rises. To 90-100% after allogeneic transplant from a related donor, and 70-80% after unrelated one.
- Dr. Isabel Badell Serra, a world-class pediatric hematologist-oncologist in Sant Joan de Déu with experience of 39 years. Dr. Badell Serra participated in the first haematopoietic stem cell transplant in Spain, has performed over 500 of them.
- To know more about other best children's hematology and oncology hospitals, submit a request on our website. Bookimed manager is ready to help you!
- San Raffaele has the largest Bone Marrow Transplant Department in Italy. Doctors conduct about 90 related and unrelated donor allogeneic transplants for non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma patients each year.
- San Raffaele Hospital participates in cancer treatment trials, as the Strategic Research Program in Immunology and Bio-Immunotherapy of Cancer, Microenvironment and Genes in Cancers of the Blood — patients with rare non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma are able to try new methods of treatment if they require the trials’ criteria. The hospital is the first in using haploidentical transplants. It's an infusion of genetically modified donor T-cells promoting fast immune reconstruction.
- The Clinic is considered one of the best non Hodgkin's lymphoma hospitals. Almost 2 million patients come to Asklepios Barmbek for quality treatment each year.
- Oncologists provide the best treatment for non Hodgkin's lymphoma at Asklepios: chemo-, targeted-, radio therapies (both as a standalone measure and in combination with other treatment options). Multidisciplinary teams treat onco-patients in the Hospitals. Multiple specialists from various units address patients.
- Asklepios specialists develops a revolutionary new method of radioimmunotherapy – a combination of radiation therapy and immunotherapy using radioactive antibodies to affect the tumor not damaging healthy cells.
The Department of Oncohematology in Nordwest Clinic (Germany) has the Center for Blood Cancer Treatment certificate. Doctors treat leukemia, lymphoma, coagulation, and hematopoiesis.
Specialists use chemotherapy, immunotherapy, targeted therapy, and bone marrow transplantation.
The Department of Oncohematology in Memorial Hospital (Istanbul, Turkey) specializes in the therapy of blood and lymphatic pathologies.
Patients with lymphomas, leukemias, multiple myeloma, anemia and bleeding disorders receive therapy here. They undergo chemotherapy and bone marrow transplantation.
At Samsung Medical Center doctors address cancer of the lymph nodes in the Division of Hematologic Malignancy. Physicians take part in scientific advancement, developing of a new treatment regimen and innovative chemotherapy agents.
Each patient is prescribed personalized care and medicines that takes into account person’s peculiarities. Transplantologists in the Clinic perform bone marrow transplantation.
Zulekha Hospital Dubai is a private multidisciplinary medical facility that is a part of Zulekha Healthcare Group. The Hospital specializes in cardiology and heart surgery, minimally invasive surgery, orthopedics, gynecology, and childbirth.
JCI certificate and Dubai Quality Award prove the high quality of medical services of the Hospital.
International patients from Germany, India, Pakistan, and Nigeria choose this Clinic.
- The doctors use the most advanced medical equipment for cancer diagnostic and treatment, as MRI, PET-CT, and TomoTherapy System for hard-to-reach non-Hodgkin’s tumors in different parts of the body — direct radiation beams precisely affect the tumor saving healthy tissues.
- In Severance Hospital oncologists treat lymphoma in the Hematologic Malignancy Clinic. Doctors apply radioactive, targeted and chemotherapies to treat their patients. Since 2006, the transplantation team has carried out over 500 successful bone marrow transplants.
The Department of Oncohematology at the Apollo Hospital (Delhi, India) specializes in the treatment of acute and chronic leukemia, aplastic anemia, multiple myeloma, Hodgkin's and non-Hodgkin's lymphomas.
Doctors of Apollo have performed over 700 bone marrow transplants.
Global Hospital (Gleneagles Global Health City) is a multidisciplinary hospital in Chennai, India.
The hospital is the best medical facility for the organ transplant in the country and the world’s leader in the number of successful liver transplants (over 1,000). Doctors are the 1st in India to perform minimally invasive lung and combined heart-kidney transplants.
Gleneagles Global Health City specializes in the organ and bone marrow transplant, cardiology, pulmonology (treatment of the lungs), and oncology.
Global Hospital Chennai is a part of Gleneagles Global Hospitals Medical Group, which accepts 2 mln patients annually.
Ewha Womans University Medical Center (EUMC) is the first and best hospitals for women in Korea, which is located in the western part of Seoul is 45 km from Incheon International Airport and 10 km from Gimpo Airport.
Clinica Universidad de Navarra (CUN) is the best private Spanish hospital in 2018 according to MERCO (monitoring organization of medical reputation).
Navarra is a leading sarcoma center. 74% of patients get cured of bone sarcoma; and in up to 95% of cases, an affected limb is preserved.
Oncology, Onco-Hematology, Organ Transplant, Neurosurgery, Cardiac Surgery are the primary specialties in Navarra Hospital.
Hospital de Navarra is the 1st in Spain that has received JCI, the US certificate for the high quality of medical services.
Over 700,000 patients from 70 countries have been treated at Navarra.