everything is great doctors are very careing
LIV Hospital Group
LIV Hospital Group consists of multi-specialized Turkish hospital with two divisions of LIV Hospital Ankara, and LIV Hospital Istanbul (Ulus). Both of them are smart hospitals of new generation with all the medical technologies available in the world: da Vinci robot-assisted system for the surgeries, MAKOplasty for knee replacement, YAG Laser for vascular surgery, virtual angiography for cardiac diagnostics, etc. In 2016, LIV hospital had the best success rate among all Turkish hospitals. Three LIV centers are entitled as the Centers of Excellence.
The clinic is simply super Operated about Rhinoplasty by Professor Ismet Aslan is very attentive to the pros of their work. The coordinator was Nazrin and Farida, who are also responsible, always in touch, girls are great. Thanks to the Bookimed website to Anton that everything was organized so quickly. I am planning to arrive at Chekap Inshaolloh too.
The Liv Hospital Clinic confused my diagnosis. Within two hours, I thought I had cancer.
I immediately wrote to them, the answer came in two and a half hours, as they had no time to double-check. During all this time, my family and I went crazy with horror. Now they wrote to me that the translators were wrong. But pituitary adenoma is spelled the same in all languages. A malignant formation of the parotid gland is a completely different diagnosis.
زرنا مستشفى ليف بإسطنبول بناءا على نصيحة منسقكم السيد عماد حسين و تعاملنا مع قسم الاورام هناك بمساعدة السيدة فراح
الحقيقة المستشفى كان في المستوى و التعامل مع المريض كان جيد جدا
وقعت مشكلة صغيرة بخصوص ثمن الاستشارة الذي وصل الى 700 اورو بسبب سوء تفاهم مع المترجم لكن تم حل المشكلة و الاكتفاء بثمن الاستشارة 90اورو
شكرا على تعاونكم
نعم كان فيه تعاون كبير جدا من طرف السيد عماد حسين حتى انه كان يراسلني للسؤال و للاطمئنان على صحة المريضة
انسان فعال في عمله عند وعوده في الاتصال بالمستشفيات و واضح في لغته و لطيف في تعاملاته
كل الشكر لكم
Special features of LIV Hospital:
- Cancer Center
- Center of Neurological Sciences
- Bone Marrow Transplant Center
- Orthopedics and Traumatology Clinic
- Figures at LIV for 2016
LIV Hospital is one of the leading medical institutions in Turkey.
LIV Hospital received the Certificate of Excellence in Colorectal surgery - the world’s first, the Certificate of Excellence in Bariatric surgery - the first in Turkey and other wards.
LIV oncologists provide treatment for cancers of all kinds.
Main methods of treatment are:
- Robotic Surgery
- Radiation therapy
LIV Hospital Istanbul
Robotic Surgery is a main method of treatment for:
- esophageal oncology
- stomach cancer (applying for the removal of lymph nodes saving vascular structures at the same time)
- colorectal tumors (minimizing complications)
- pancreatic cancer (is considered as the most effective kind of surgery)
- cancer of the liver and biliary tract (reducing recovery period and pain and having following better cosmetic outcome)
- uterine cancer
- cervical cancer (in case if the tumor is less than 4 cm and hasn't spread)
- prostate cancer
- cancer in children.
LIV Hospital Robotic Surgery Center is chosen as a Center of Excellence by the Surgical Review Corporation (SRC) as a place of exceptional quality, safety, outcome and care.
Oncology diseases required radiation application are treated with IORT - Intraoperative Radiotherapy aimed at microscopical removal of affected organs and tissues saving the health ones.
Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy is aimed at treatment of:
Heated (40-42C) chemo agents are placed into the stomach for 1.5 hours to destroy cancer cells and minimize the exposure for the other tissues. HIPEC is more harmful than usual chemotherapy.
Medical treatment at LIV Hospital involves an Oncogramme - kind of lab method to detect what medicines will be more effective during the treatment. Is applicable if primary tumor origin is unknown, tumor is rare, a patient was unsuccessfully treated by medication prior, it is neсessary to determine drug sensitivity and patient's resistance.
Pediatric cancer is treated according to the treatment plans developed by the LIV Hospital Pediatric Oncology Council.
There is a special approach of teamwork at LIV Hospital Group called ALARA - 'as low as is reasonably achievable' to monitor the spread of cancer, estimate the treatment efficiency and post-treatment patient's condition to timely reach on any changes and minimize side effects.
All kinds of neurological disorders are treated in the Center. It is consisted of specialized units:
Brain and Neuro Surgery Department specialists provided 256 surgeries in 2016 including functional neurosurgery (DBS), brain and spinal surgeries, surgeries in children (hydrocephalus, craniosynostosis, etc).
Bone Marrow Transplant Center
BMT Center specialists at LIV Hospital have provided over 1,000 transplant procedures.
The diseases of leukemia, lymphomas, myeloma, aplastic anemia, testicular cancer, Ewing's sarcoma, immune deficiencies and metabolic illnesses of certain type.
Stem cells for the treatment are taken from bone marrow, peripheral blood, umbilical cord blood.
LIV Hospital doctors provide autologous (own patient's cells) and allogeneic (both from related and unrelated donor) transplants.
Orthopedics and Traumatology Clinic
The specialists of the Clinic deal with such cases as:
- scoliosis and kyphosis
- traumatic and degenerative spinal diseases
- spinal infection tumors
- spinal, hip, shoulder, hand and wrist, foot and ankle surgeries
- innovative knee surgery - MAKOplasty - for full/partial knee restoration with 97% of success rates.
LIV Hospital Ankara
Figures at LIV for 2016
LIV Hospital shows leading positions in Turkish healthcare system according to many criteria:
- 292,425 outpatients and 39,021 inpatients
- 50,104 foreign patients
- 13,263 performed operations
- 3,228 cardiosurgery operations. Survival rate is 96% (average index in Turkey – 89%)
- 2,502 – gastrointestinal tract operations. Survival rate – 94% (average index in Turkey – 89%)
- 256 neurosurgery operations. Survival rate is 91% (average index in Turkey – 81%)
- 2,340 orthopedic operations. LIV Hospital’s traumatology is the only department in Turkey which cooperates with the European organization AOSpine and applies MakoPlasty – the robot-assisted technique for knee endoprosthesis replacement without cords or muscles injuring.
- Survival after chest operations in 2015 and 2016 drew up 100%!
- 321 hospitals worldwide
- Customer care support 24/7
- Patient reviews and global community