Thank you very much for your help and support.
LIV Hospital Group
LIV Hospital Group consists of multi-specialized Turkish hospital with two divisions of LIV Hospital Ankara, and LIV Hospital Istanbul (Ulus). Both of them are smart hospitals of new generation with all the medical technologies available in the world: da Vinci robot-assisted system for the surgeries, MAKOplasty for knee replacement, YAG Laser for vascular surgery, virtual angiography for cardiac diagnostics, etc. In 2016, LIV hospital had the best success rate among all Turkish hospitals. Three LIV centers are entitled as the Centers of Excellence.
Amazing staff and people and dr
The clinic is simply the highest class, the staff is very kind and kind, the doctors are highly qualified, special thanks to Erden Erturur, who had an excellent operation on my total knee replacement allowing me to breathe again calmly.
The wards are superior to many hotels, once you get into it you do not feel like in a ward at all. I also want to thank the coordinator Dmitry Belik, who helped me a lot and empathized as for Brother!
I wish you all good health!
I went to the gynecologist in this clinic. At the reception, she looked at me too quickly and did not even notice that I had 2 cysts on my left ovary until I told her myself. The treatment she prescribed did not help me. It is a pity the time and money spent. The clinic is certainly modern, with a good repair, but the doctors are not all competent.
I liked everything in the clinic! Excellent doctors, very helpful and intelligent staff. Many thanks to the guys coordinators-translators. Services for 5 stars. And many thanks to the bookimed.com site. They work professionally. On the site, everything is clearly laid out.
Special features of LIV Hospital:
- Cancer Center
- Center of Neurological Sciences
- Bone Marrow Transplant Center
- Orthopedics and Traumatology Clinic
- Figures at LIV for 2016
LIV Hospital is one of the leading medical institutions in Turkey.
LIV Hospital received the Certificate of Excellence in Colorectal surgery - the world’s first, the Certificate of Excellence in Bariatric surgery - the first in Turkey and other wards.
LIV oncologists provide treatment for cancers of all kinds.
Main methods of treatment are:
- Robotic Surgery
- Radiation therapy
LIV Hospital Istanbul
Robotic Surgery is a main method of treatment for:
- esophageal oncology
- stomach cancer (applying for the removal of lymph nodes saving vascular structures at the same time)
- colorectal tumors (minimizing complications)
- pancreatic cancer (is considered as the most effective kind of surgery)
- cancer of the liver and biliary tract (reducing recovery period and pain and having following better cosmetic outcome)
- uterine cancer
- cervical cancer (in case if the tumor is less than 4 cm and hasn't spread)
- prostate cancer
- cancer in children.
LIV Hospital Robotic Surgery Center is chosen as a Center of Excellence by the Surgical Review Corporation (SRC) as a place of exceptional quality, safety, outcome and care.
Oncology diseases required radiation application are treated with IORT - Intraoperative Radiotherapy aimed at microscopical removal of affected organs and tissues saving the health ones.
Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy is aimed at treatment of:
Heated (40-42C) chemo agents are placed into the stomach for 1.5 hours to destroy cancer cells and minimize the exposure for the other tissues. HIPEC is more harmful than usual chemotherapy.
Medical treatment at LIV Hospital involves an Oncogramme - kind of lab method to detect what medicines will be more effective during the treatment. Is applicable if primary tumor origin is unknown, tumor is rare, a patient was unsuccessfully treated by medication prior, it is neсessary to determine drug sensitivity and patient's resistance.
Pediatric cancer is treated according to the treatment plans developed by the LIV Hospital Pediatric Oncology Council.
There is a special approach of teamwork at LIV Hospital Group called ALARA - 'as low as is reasonably achievable' to monitor the spread of cancer, estimate the treatment efficiency and post-treatment patient's condition to timely reach on any changes and minimize side effects.
All kinds of neurological disorders are treated in the Center. It is consisted of specialized units:
Brain and Neuro Surgery Department specialists provided 256 surgeries in 2016 including functional neurosurgery (DBS), brain and spinal surgeries, surgeries in children (hydrocephalus, craniosynostosis, etc).
Bone Marrow Transplant Center
BMT Center specialists at LIV Hospital have provided over 1,000 transplant procedures.
The diseases of leukemia, lymphomas, myeloma, aplastic anemia, testicular cancer, Ewing's sarcoma, immune deficiencies and metabolic illnesses of certain type.
Stem cells for the treatment are taken from bone marrow, peripheral blood, umbilical cord blood.
LIV Hospital doctors provide autologous (own patient's cells) and allogeneic (both from related and unrelated donor) transplants.
Orthopedics and Traumatology Clinic
The specialists of the Clinic deal with such cases as:
- scoliosis and kyphosis
- traumatic and degenerative spinal diseases
- spinal infection tumors
- spinal, hip, shoulder, hand and wrist, foot and ankle surgeries
- innovative knee surgery - MAKOplasty - for full/partial knee restoration with 97% of success rates.
LIV Hospital Ankara
Figures at LIV for 2016
LIV Hospital shows leading positions in Turkish healthcare system according to many criteria:
- 292,425 outpatients and 39,021 inpatients
- 50,104 foreign patients
- 13,263 performed operations
- 3,228 cardiosurgery operations. Survival rate is 96% (average index in Turkey – 89%)
- 2,502 – gastrointestinal tract operations. Survival rate – 94% (average index in Turkey – 89%)
- 256 neurosurgery operations. Survival rate is 91% (average index in Turkey – 81%)
- 2,340 orthopedic operations. LIV Hospital’s traumatology is the only department in Turkey which cooperates with the European organization AOSpine and applies MakoPlasty – the robot-assisted technique for knee endoprosthesis replacement without cords or muscles injuring.
- Survival after chest operations in 2015 and 2016 drew up 100%!
The hospital is ready to study medical records in the following languages:
- 321 hospitals worldwide
- Customer care support 24/7
- Patient reviews and global community
Slow connection. Wait for the end of loading to send a request.