Большое спасибо Анне и Ольге за помощь при организации поездки. Liv Hospital - хорошая больница, там работают прекрасные специалисты. Обследование и консультация прошли на очень хорошем уровне. Отдельное спасибо Лейсан нашему переводчику и Ниязу, координатору. Добрый и ответственные ребята.
Professor Arne-Jorn Lemke is the director of the Radiology and Nuclear Medicine Center at the Bremen Mitte Clinic. The Professor specializes in MRI (magnetic resonance imaging), CT (computed tomography), and PET-CT (positron emission tomography).
Dr. Lemke has graduated from the Medical Faculty of the University of Humboldt in Berlin in 1992. He passed Ph.D. defense in 2001. From 2007 to 2009 the Professor worked as an assistant professor at the medical faculty of Charité Clinic.
In 1992, Arne-Jorn Lemke has begun hospital medical practice at the University of Humboldt. From 1999 to 2009 he worked as a senior doctor of Radiology, Neuroradiology and Radiation Therapy Department at Charité Hospital. In 2009-2010, the Professor was the chief physician of the Department of Diagnostics and Interventional Radiology at the Dessau City Hospital.
Since 2011 - head of the Center of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine at Bremen Mitte Hospital.
Professor Arne-Jorn Lemke is an author of 3 theses:
- "Quantitative assessment of osteoblast activity in bone scintigraphy and ROI technique for evaluation of regeneration and complications in cemented hip prosthesis" (1993);
- "Integration of MRI and CT data with isotropic voxels in proton irradiation planning for ocular tumors" (2011);
- "Management aspects of teleradiology" to obtain a master's degree in business administration.
Make an appointment
To get appointed for diagnostic to Prof. Lemke, submit your request on Bookimed website. Medical Doctor will contact you to book the time suitable for you.
Get a Second Medical Opinion
You don’t need to go to Germany for the consultation. Prof. Arne-Joern Lemke provides remote consultations. If your diagnosis and treatment plan are in doubt or you want to receive recommendations from a well-known doctor, get a second opinion.
What is the best time to call you?
Select time to call
Your request has been submitted successfully Our Doctor-Coordinator will contact you in the short term
Что-то пошло не так! Попробуйте еще раз
- Medical coordinator will contact you within 30 minutes
- Medical coordinator informs you on all treatment options
- No hidden or extra fees
- Transfer and accomodation assistance