Sanjay Singh Negi
Arvinder Singh Soin
Specializes on the radiation therapy of prostate cancer
Skilled in stereotactic radiosurgery
More than 100 scientific publications
Obtains several international awards: from Swiss Radiobiology Community and Varian Company
International practice: Great Britain, the United States, Switzerland
A member of European Organization for Nuclear Research and Scientific Association of Swiss Radiation Community
Professor Raimon Miralbell is a world-class expert in the field of remote and local radiation of malignant tumors of various localizations, especially prostate cancer.
His professional interests include the most modern methods of radiology and stereotactic radiosurgery, such as Gamma Knife; cyber-knife; X-knife; proton therapy; brachytherapy; SIRT (selective internal radiation therapy); IMRT (intensity modulated radiation therapy).
Besides radiology professor is engaged in hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
Currently, he is a chief of the radiation oncology department in Teknon Medical Center and in Geneva University Hospital at the same time.
Education: Raimon Miralbell received his medical knowledge at the Free University of Barcelona and the Geneva University Hospital. From 1983 to 1985 he studied bone marrow transplantation in leading medical institutions.
Academic experience: During several years Prof. Miralbell was engaged in scientific research in the field of radiology in USA. He is a contributor of European Scientific Institute. Currently he holds the degree of Professor in Geneva University. His research interests comprise the following questions:
- Tracing biochemical recurrence after radical surgery or radiotherapy.
- Prognostic significance of hypoxia markers.
- The study of quality of life in unstable patients with androgen deprivation.
- Biological modeling of radiation therapy in post-radiation local failures.
Improving of practical qualification: Dr. Miralbell treats oncological pathologies radiological methods for over 35 years. He have deepened his mastery at several prosperous medical entities:
- Royal Marsden Hospital in UK – studied bone marrow transplantation;
- City of Hope Hospital in the United States – gained experience on hematopoietic cell transplantation;
- Geneva Medical School.
Your request has been submitted successfully Our Doctor-Coordinator will contact you in the short term
Что-то пошло не так! Попробуйте еще раз
- Fast response on your request
- Medical coordinator informs you on all treatment options
- No hidden or extra fees
- Transfer and accomodation assistance
*Your contact information will be used only for medical consultation and won't be shared.