Why patients pick Hodgkin lymphoma treatment centers abroad
The American Cancer Society statistics show that 70 out of 100 Hodgkin lymphoma patients recover after proper treatment.
The best Hodgkin lymphoma treatment centers are presented in a list below. Why do people choose these medical centers to treat this disease?
- Immunotherapy. The newest generation of lymphoma treatment is CAR T-cell therapy. The success rate increases to 80% as stated by the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- Targeted therapy. Researchers in the best Hodgkin's lymphoma treatment centers have been developing drugs to target lymphoma cells not affecting healthy ones. This treatment in combination with chemotherapy and radiotherapy helps patients to achieve remission faster.
- Advanced medical equipment. One of the latest medical device is Novalis TrueBeam STx — it is a linear accelerator, which affects difficult-to-reach tumor not destroying healthy tissues.
Submit a request on our website to know more about Hodgkin lymphoma treatment hospitals.
Our doctor-coordinator will guide you according to your case. Learn more about Bookimed service and find the best medical solution!
- Anadolu cooperates with the John Hopkins Hospital which is ranked No. 3 out of 4,700 hospitals reviewed by U.S. News & World Report. The hospital's doctors cooperate with American colleagues to provide Hodgkin’s lymphoma patients with innovative medical options.
- Anadolu is accredited by the European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO), one of the most authoritative world cancer organizations. It approves high qualification of Anadolu medical team in Hodgkin’s lymphoma treatment.
- The doctors perform radiosurgery with the latest generation equipment as CyberKnife M6 and radiotherapy with TrueBeam Edge — radiation beams directly target cancer cells with accuracy to 0.5 mm not destroying healthy tissues.
- Get the best treatment for Hodgkin's lymphoma — submit a request on our website. Our medical coordinator will help to arrange a trip.
- Sourasky Medical Center is one of the first institutions in Israel accredited by the FDA (Food and Drugs Administration) to perform highly sensitive medical tests — they identify Hodgkin’s lymphoma patients who respond to immunotherapy treatment.
- The Oncohematology Department at Sourasky has been working for over 30 years, and serves over 10,000 outbound patients annually.
- Prof. Zelig Eshhar, a developer of revolutionary CAR T-cell therapy participates in clinical trials for blood cancer treatment.
- Doctors perform high-dose chemotherapy using cytotoxic drugs, which destroy cancer cells in different parts of the body and reduce metastases — patients are able to try this method of therapy depending on their cases (cancer stages).
- Get a consulation and learn more about Hodgkin's lymphoma treatment options at Sourasky — submit a request on Bookimed!
- Teknon specialists cooperate with Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (New York) ranked No. 2 best cancer hospital according to the U.S. News & World Report. Together they study innovative treatment methods for Hodgkin’s lymphoma patients to help beat the blood cancer.
- The doctors perform radiotherapy for Hodgkin’s lymphoma using advanced linear accelerator with 2 radiation types — photon and electron. It affects cancer cells eliminating them with accuracy to 0.5 mm and not destroying healthy cells.
- Medipol Mega University Hospital is certified by Joint Commission International, an authoritative organization that reviews the quality of clinics in the USA.
- At Medipol, the Pediatric Hematology Unit specialists apply international treatment protocols followed by advanced medical equipment, as TrueBeam accelerator and CyberKnife to eradicate the tumor effectively not damaging healthy organs.
- Professor Deniz Sargin, the Head of Hematology Department with the experience of 35 years, provides successful treatment of Hodgkin’s lymphoma using combined traditional and innovative Hodgkin's lymphoma treatment options followed by bone marrow transplants.
- Bumrungrad Hospital has become a top destination for medical tourists on the report of the Canadian Medical Association Journal, a journal publishing original medical research, analyzes, and reviews.
- It is the 1st hospital built in Asia according to the United States National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) standards. Bumrungrad is safe and comfortable hospital for patients.
- It is the first medical facility outside of North America using IBM Watson for oncology treatment. It’s aquestion-answering computer system helping doctors to provide effective treatments for cancer patients.
- Bumrungrad specialists provide effective targeted and immuno therapies to prevent blood cancer cells from spreading around the body.
- Experienced hematologists carry out hematopoietic stem cell and peripheral blood stem cell transplants to treat leukemia, lymphoma, aplastic anemia, and bone marrow cancers.
How much does hodgkin's lymphoma treatment cost ?
|Bone marrow transplantation||$22000 - $277000|
|Chemotherapy||$300 - $9000|
|Immunotherapy||$1150 - $11000|
|Radiotherapy||$3050 - $30000|
|Chemotherapy for breast cancer||$300 - $5000|
|Immunotherapy with Keytruda (Pembolizumab)||$2000 - $6000|
|PET/CT||$480 - $4000|
|MRI of one area||$140 - $1450|
|Biopsy||$450 - $4900|
|Tumor Marker Blood Test||$30 - $1500|
Doctors calculate the cost of hodgkin's lymphoma treatment individually for each patient. The price depends on the disease type, complications (if any), hospital's reputation, and doctor's experience. You may get the final hodgkin's lymphoma treatment cost only after complete diagnostics and consultation with a doctor.
68 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate hodgkin's lymphoma treatment cost is:
- The average cost of the consultation is $210. The lowest price is $20 and the highest — $800.
- The average cost of hodgkin's lymphoma diagnostics is $4400. The lowest price is $4300 and the highest — $4500.
The Oncohematology Department in Asklepios Medical Group (Hamburg) is the largest in Northern Germany. Doctors of the Department treat acute and chronic leukemia, lymphomas. The Center of the Bone Marrow Transplantation operates on the basis of the Department.
Annually, 4 000 patients successfully undergo chemo- and immunotherapy treatment.
At the Department innovative method of cancer treatment is available: targeted therapy. It only affects cancer cells and has no side effects.
The team of doctors consists of oncologists, oncohematologists and psycho-oncologists.
Vienna General Hospital (AKH) is one of the most innovative clinics in Europe. It has a long 300-year history. Vienna Medical Clinic includes over 42 university hospitals and institutes, 6 own laboratories, 10,000 employees of staff. AKH Vienna Hospital in Austria guarantees high standards and innovative technologies in all fields of medicine. Vienna Hospital is “a city in a city” with specialized medical centers, shops, restaurants and branches of a bank.
- The high level of healthcare at Liv Hospital is approved by American Joint Commission International (JCI) quality accreditation certificate, European ISO (the International Organization of Standardization) and TÜV SÜD (leading quality inspection system) certificates.
- The hospital works with the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Center, one of the oldest cancer centers providing effective strategies to treat malignant diseases.
- LIV Hospital Robotic Surgery Center is considered a Center of Excellence by the Surgical Review Corporation (SRC) due to its quality, safety, and care.
- The team of experienced hematologists provides treatment over 25 years. Prof. Oral Nevruz treats adults and Dr. Hilmi Apak gives treatment to children.
- Helios Berlin Buch doctors use advanced methods of diagnostics as cytology, immunophenotyping, and molecular genetic techniques, all imaging diagnostics, including PET-CT to precisely detect the stage of Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
- Helios specialists treat the Hodgkin’s lymphoma patients using new strategy as high-dose chemotherapy followed by autologous blood stem cell transplant and radiotherapy procedures to reach the remission.
- Helios Berlin Buch medical team carries out over 200 bone marrow transplants every year, but other German clinics annually perform about 80-100.
- Submit a request on Bookimed and get a consultation about the best treatment for Hodgkin's lymphoma at Helios Berlin-Buch.
The Department of Oncohematology in Nordwest Clinic (Germany) has the Center for Blood Cancer Treatment certificate. Doctors treat leukemia, lymphoma, coagulation, and hematopoiesis.
Specialists use chemotherapy, immunotherapy, targeted therapy, and bone marrow transplantation.
- Sant Joan de Déu is one of the top children's hematology and oncology hospitals in Spain and Europe. The Center has its own Laboratory for molecular medicine where innovative therapeutic methods are developed.
- At the hospital, specialists perform a molecular diagnostic of a tumor to determine if it requires intensive post-surgery treatment.
- According to the hospital’s statistics, the survival rate after bone marrow transplant rises. To 90-100% after allogeneic transplant from a related donor, and 70-80% after unrelated one.
- Dr. Isabel Badell Serra, a world-class pediatric hematologist-oncologist in Sant Joan de Déu with experience of 39 years. Dr. Badell Serra participated in the first haematopoietic stem cell transplant in Spain, has performed over 500 of them.
- To know more about other best children's hematology and oncology hospitals, submit a request on our website. Bookimed manager is ready to help you!
- Ospedale San Raffaele is the biggest multidisciplinary research medical center in Italy. It performs more than 1,000 bone marrow transplants annually.
- Hematology oncologists use traditional chemotherapy followed by autologous and allogeneic stem cell transplants increasing patients’ chances to go into remission faster.
- San Raffaele doctors provide I-II stage Hodgkin’s lymphoma patients with combined therapy including chemo- and radiotherapy to stop cancer cells spreading. Patients with III-IV stages receive high-dose chemotherapy followed by stem cell transplant to eliminate the tumor faster.
- The hospital's specialists participate in cancer clinical trials providing the latest developments in new therapies, including immunotherapy and targeted therapies.
The Department of Oncohematology at the Apollo Hospital (Delhi, India) specializes in the treatment of acute and chronic leukemia, aplastic anemia, multiple myeloma, Hodgkin's and non-Hodgkin's lymphomas.
Doctors of Apollo have performed over 700 bone marrow transplants.
Oncohematology Department specializes in the treatment of blood diseases: chronic and acute leukemia, Hodgkin's and non-Hodgkin's lymphomas, anemia.
Diagnosis is performed by biopsy and bone marrow analysis. To detect metastases, a positron emission computer tomography (PET-CT) is used.
For treatment, chemotherapy and bone marrow transplantation are prescribed.
The Department of Oncohematology in Memorial Hospital (Istanbul, Turkey) specializes in the therapy of blood and lymphatic pathologies.
Patients with lymphomas, leukemias, multiple myeloma, anemia and bleeding disorders receive therapy here. They undergo chemotherapy and bone marrow transplantation.
Clinica Universidad de Navarra (CUN) is the best private Spanish hospital in 2018 according to MERCO (monitoring organization of medical reputation).
Navarra is a leading sarcoma center. 74% of patients get cured of bone sarcoma; and in up to 95% of cases, an affected limb is preserved.
Oncology, Onco-Hematology, Organ Transplant, Neurosurgery, Cardiac Surgery are the primary specialties in Navarra Hospital.
Hospital de Navarra is the 1st in Spain that has received JCI, the US certificate for the high quality of medical services.
Over 700,000 patients from 70 countries have been treated at Navarra.
Global Hospital (Gleneagles Global Health City) is a multidisciplinary hospital in Chennai, India.
The hospital is the best medical facility for the organ transplant in the country and the world’s leader in the number of successful liver transplants (over 1,000). Doctors are the 1st in India to perform minimally invasive lung and combined heart-kidney transplants.
Gleneagles Global Health City specializes in the organ and bone marrow transplant, cardiology, pulmonology (treatment of the lungs), and oncology.
Global Hospital Chennai is a part of Gleneagles Global Hospitals Medical Group, which accepts 2 mln patients annually.
Memorial Hospital Bahçelievler (Memorial Bahçelievler Hastanesi) is a multidisciplinary medical center in Istanbul with an eco-friendly design. There are a lot of green areas on the hospital territory, which contribute to patients’ psychological comfort and their speedy recovery.
The medical facility specializes in cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, urology, gynecology, general and robotic surgery.
Samsung Medical Center is a prominent multidisciplinary hospital in South Korea that has repetitively received many awards in customer satisfaction and services quality. It has a special status of “Hospital of presidential standards”. A part of Samsung Medical Complex, Comprehensive Cancer Center provides the most thorough treatment for cancer patients using state-of-the-art equipment: Novalis, IGRT (image-guided radiation therapy), Da Vinci surgical system, etc.
- Severance specialists cooperate with American Anderson Cancer Center and Johns Hopkins University, which are involved in clinical cancer trials to develop innovative blood cancer treatment.
- Specialists of Severance Hospital use the latest modern equipment for diagnostics of blood cancer, as PET-CT, MRI to detect the stages correctly. Korean doctors perform radiation treatment with TomoTherapy device that accurately irradiates lymphoma without affecting healthy organs.
- Submit a request on our website and get a consultation about the best treatment for Hodgkin's lymphoma.