Why patients pick Hodgkin lymphoma treatment centers abroad
The American Cancer Society statistics show that 70 out of 100 Hodgkin lymphoma patients recover after proper treatment.
The best Hodgkin lymphoma treatment centers are presented in a list below. Why do people choose these medical centers to treat this disease?
- Immunotherapy. The newest generation of lymphoma treatment is CAR T-cell therapy. The success rate increases to 80% as stated by the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- Targeted therapy. Researchers in the best Hodgkin's lymphoma treatment centers have been developing drugs to target lymphoma cells not affecting healthy ones. This treatment in combination with chemotherapy and radiotherapy helps patients to achieve remission faster.
- Advanced medical equipment. One of the latest medical device is Novalis TrueBeam STx — it is a linear accelerator, which affects difficult-to-reach tumor not destroying healthy tissues.
Submit a request on our website to know more about Hodgkin lymphoma treatment hospitals.
Our doctor-coordinator will guide you according to your case. Learn more about Bookimed service and find the best medical solution!
- Anadolu cooperates with the John Hopkins Hospital which is ranked No. 3 out of 4,700 hospitals reviewed by U.S. News & World Report. The hospital's doctors cooperate with American colleagues to provide Hodgkin’s lymphoma patients with innovative medical options.
- Anadolu is accredited by the European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO), one of the most authoritative world cancer organizations. It approves high qualification of Anadolu medical team in Hodgkin’s lymphoma treatment.
- The doctors perform radiosurgery with the latest generation equipment as CyberKnife M6 and radiotherapy with TrueBeam Edge — radiation beams directly target cancer cells with accuracy to 0.5 mm not destroying healthy tissues.
- Get the best treatment for Hodgkin's lymphoma — submit a request on our website. Our medical coordinator will help to arrange a trip.
- Sourasky Medical Center is one of the first institutions in Israel accredited by the FDA (Food and Drugs Administration) to perform highly sensitive medical tests — they identify Hodgkin’s lymphoma patients who respond to immunotherapy treatment.
- The Oncohematology Department at Sourasky has been working for over 30 years, and serves over 10,000 outbound patients annually.
- Prof. Zelig Eshhar, a developer of revolutionary CAR T-cell therapy participates in clinical trials for blood cancer treatment.
- Doctors perform high-dose chemotherapy using cytotoxic drugs, which destroy cancer cells in different parts of the body and reduce metastases — patients are able to try this method of therapy depending on their cases (cancer stages).
- Get a consulation and learn more about Hodgkin's lymphoma treatment options at Sourasky — submit a request on Bookimed!
- Teknon specialists cooperate with Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (New York) ranked No. 2 best cancer hospital according to the U.S. News & World Report. Together they study innovative treatment methods for Hodgkin’s lymphoma patients to help beat the blood cancer.
- The doctors perform radiotherapy for Hodgkin’s lymphoma using advanced linear accelerator with 2 radiation types — photon and electron. It affects cancer cells eliminating them with accuracy to 0.5 mm and not destroying healthy cells.
- Bumrungrad Hospital has become a top destination for medical tourists on the report of the Canadian Medical Association Journal, a journal publishing original medical research, analyzes, and reviews.
- It is the 1st hospital built in Asia according to the United States National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) standards. Bumrungrad is safe and comfortable hospital for patients.
- It is the first medical facility outside of North America using IBM Watson for oncology treatment. It’s aquestion-answering computer system helping doctors to provide effective treatments for cancer patients.
- Bumrungrad specialists provide effective targeted and immuno therapies to prevent blood cancer cells from spreading around the body.
- Experienced hematologists carry out hematopoietic stem cell and peripheral blood stem cell transplants to treat leukemia, lymphoma, aplastic anemia, and bone marrow cancers.
- Medipol Mega University Hospital is certified by Joint Commission International, an authoritative organization that reviews the quality of clinics in the USA.
- At Medipol, the Pediatric Hematology Unit specialists apply international treatment protocols followed by advanced medical equipment, as TrueBeam accelerator and CyberKnife to eradicate the tumor effectively not damaging healthy organs.
- Professor Deniz Sargin, the Head of Hematology Department with the experience of 35 years, provides successful treatment of Hodgkin’s lymphoma using combined traditional and innovative Hodgkin's lymphoma treatment options followed by bone marrow transplants.
How much does hodgkin's lymphoma treatment cost ?
|Chemotherapy||$300 - $9000|
|Bone marrow transplantation||$22000 - $281200|
|Immunotherapy||$1150 - $11200|
|Radiotherapy||$3100 - $30000|
|Chemotherapy for breast cancer||$300 - $5000|
|Immunotherapy with Keytruda (Pembolizumab)||$1200 - $6000|
|PET/CT||$480 - $4050|
|MRI of one area||$140 - $1450|
|Biopsy||$450 - $4900|
|Tumor Marker Blood Test||$30 - $1500|
Doctors calculate the cost of hodgkin's lymphoma treatment individually for each patient. The price depends on the disease type, complications (if any), hospital's reputation, and doctor's experience. You may get the final hodgkin's lymphoma treatment cost only after complete diagnostics and consultation with a doctor.
68 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate hodgkin's lymphoma treatment cost is:
- The average cost of the consultation is $200. The lowest price is $20 and the highest — $800.
- The average cost of hodgkin's lymphoma diagnostics is $4400. The lowest price is $4300 and the highest — $4500.
Vienna General Hospital (AKH) is one of the most innovative clinics in Europe. It has a long 300-year history. Vienna Medical Clinic includes over 42 university hospitals and institutes, 6 own laboratories, 10,000 employees of staff. AKH Vienna Hospital in Austria guarantees high standards and innovative technologies in all fields of medicine. Vienna Hospital is “a city in a city” with specialized medical centers, shops, restaurants and branches of a bank.
- Sant Joan de Déu is one of the top children's hematology and oncology hospitals in Spain and Europe. The Center has its own Laboratory for molecular medicine where innovative therapeutic methods are developed.
- At the hospital, specialists perform a molecular diagnostic of a tumor to determine if it requires intensive post-surgery treatment.
- According to the hospital’s statistics, the survival rate after bone marrow transplant rises. To 90-100% after allogeneic transplant from a related donor, and 70-80% after unrelated one.
- Dr. Isabel Badell Serra, a world-class pediatric hematologist-oncologist in Sant Joan de Déu with experience of 39 years. Dr. Badell Serra participated in the first haematopoietic stem cell transplant in Spain, has performed over 500 of them.
- To know more about other best children's hematology and oncology hospitals, submit a request on our website. Bookimed manager is ready to help you!
Rambam Hospital is one of the greatest medical centers in Israel. Thousands of international patients visit the medical center every year. It offers more than 1,000 beds for inpatients. It is necessary to mention that the Rambam medical team includes leading Israeli specialists – professors and doctors, some of whom were even awarded the Nobel Prize. Up-to-date equipment and advanced technologies allow these high-level specialists to refine and develop in various realms of medicine.
Rabin Medical Center
Sheba Medical Center cooperates with MD Anderson Center (USA) which is ranked No. 1 for cancer care according to the U.S. News & Report’s annual “Best Hospitals” survey. That’s why doctors use the latest modern medical equipment and innovative treatment protocols for non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
Prof. Arnon Nagler, a specialist in hematology and stem cells transplants with more than 25 years of practice, has completed a fellowship and advanced training at Stanford University, the USA. His patients can get innovative Hodgkin’s lymphoma treatment followed by bone marrow transplants achieving the remission faster.
Sheba specialists use the targeted chemotherapy. Drugs detect cancer cells to prevent their fast spreading and not damaging healthy ones.
- The high level of healthcare at Liv Hospital is approved by American Joint Commission International (JCI) quality accreditation certificate, European ISO (the International Organization of Standardization) and TÜV SÜD (leading quality inspection system) certificates.
- The hospital works with the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Center, one of the oldest cancer centers providing effective strategies to treat malignant diseases.
- LIV Hospital Robotic Surgery Center is considered a Center of Excellence by the Surgical Review Corporation (SRC) due to its quality, safety, and care.
- The team of experienced hematologists provides treatment over 25 years. Prof. Oral Nevruz treats adults and Dr. Hilmi Apak gives treatment to children.
Düsseldorf Clinics Association
Düsseldorf Clinics Association consists of 4 multidisciplinary hospitals. Physicians at Dusseldorf specialize in oncology, neurology, cardiology, orthopedics, and surgery.
More than 60 professors work in the Association. They head the rating of the best physicians according to Focus magazine, one of the three German most widely circulating titles.
Over 200,000 patients undergo treatment in Düsseldorf Clinics Association annually.
CDT-WEST Center of Diagnostics and Therapy
CDT-WEST is a specialized diagnostic radiology and therapy center in Cologne (Germany).
Specialists conduct health check using the latest CT, MRI, and PET-CT (positron emission tomography) devices.
Radiation therapists carry out such modern techniques as IMRT (intensity-modulated radiotherapy), IGRT (image-guided radiation therapy), DIBH (deep inspiration breath hold radiation therapy). These methods allow treating tumors located close to vital organs safely and effectively.
Bethanien Hospital specializes in the diagnostics and treatment of all lung diseases and is used as a Сlinic for pulmonology and allergology including a center for sleep disorders. The hospital maintains and develops diverse relationships with other medical facilities to ensure optimal medical care. Hospital’s motto "Helping life" means to look and to accompany, to listen and to advise, to nurture and to heal, to comfort and to promote.
Essen University Hospital
- Essen Hospital specialists provide high-dose therapy combined with autologous stem cell transplants, immunotherapy and molecularly defined treatment methods for patients to achieve the remission faster. Allogeneic (related) stem cell transplants are successfully carried out at the Clinic for Bone Marrow Transplants.
- The hospital is involved in clinical trials including experimental research of patients’ genetic susceptibility to blood disorders and malignant tumors. It increases the chances of detecting hematology cancer early.
- Ospedale San Raffaele is the biggest multidisciplinary research medical center in Italy. It performs more than 1,000 bone marrow transplants annually.
- Hematology oncologists use traditional chemotherapy followed by autologous and allogeneic stem cell transplants increasing patients’ chances to go into remission faster.
- San Raffaele doctors provide I-II stage Hodgkin’s lymphoma patients with combined therapy including chemo- and radiotherapy to stop cancer cells spreading. Patients with III-IV stages receive high-dose chemotherapy followed by stem cell transplant to eliminate the tumor faster.
- The hospital's specialists participate in cancer clinical trials providing the latest developments in new therapies, including immunotherapy and targeted therapies.
Quiron Madrid Hospital
Quiron Madrid Hospital is one of the best clinics in Spain which is a part of the holding QuironSalud.
This network takes 1st and 3rd places respectively in the number of clinics in Spain and Europe. Quiron Madrid uses the most innovative equipment. Its personnel consist exclusively of professionals many of whom are recognized around the world. The main task for the leadership of the clinic is to ensure the maximum treatment efficiency and comfort for every patient.
Samsung Medical Center is a prominent multidisciplinary hospital in South Korea that has repetitively received many awards in customer satisfaction and services quality. It has a special status of “Hospital of presidential standards”. A part of Samsung Medical Complex, Comprehensive Cancer Center provides the most thorough treatment for cancer patients using state-of-the-art equipment: Novalis, IGRT (image-guided radiation therapy), Da Vinci surgical system, etc.
The Department of Oncohematology in Memorial Hospital (Istanbul, Turkey) specializes in the therapy of blood and lymphatic pathologies.
Patients with lymphomas, leukemias, multiple myeloma, anemia and bleeding disorders receive therapy here. They undergo chemotherapy and bone marrow transplantation.