Met at the airport. We also found a hotel, a transfer from the hotel to the clinic and back was provided for free, as well as an interpreter. A good clinic, experienced doctors, responsible, you can immediately see that they want to help and not just cut down money. Everything is expensive, but I am very satisfied, although there is no treatment for my disease today, but they made a diagnosis and gave recommendations.
- Sourasky is included in Top 10 list of the most popular hospitals for medical tourism according to the Newsweek magazine, the authoritative American edition. 220,000 patients choose Sourasky annually.
- Sourasky oncologists together with European and American colleagues develop new cancer treatment options. After the approval of the Israeli Ministry of Health, specialists of the hospital implement them. That is why the innovative cancer treatment options are available for you at Sourasky.
- It is the only cancer center in Israel and one among few in the world, where a tumor sensitivity test to different immune drugs is applied. If immunotherapy is assigned to you, Sourasky specialists will choose the most effective medicine in your particular case.
Sourasky Medical Center offers to perform orchiectomy from $6500. The hospital ranking is 4.4 according to 102 patient reviews. The medical center is located in Tel Aviv, Israel. The travel arrangement takes 2 days. The medical center provides a patient with free airport-clinic transfer, paid clinic-airport transfer and translator. Feel free to request Bookimed to compare the prices and costs of orchiectomy in Israel and make a shortlist of the most suitable clinics.
- Liv is the 1st recognized Center of Excellence outside the USA in colorectal and robotic surgery by SRC (Surgical Review Corporation). It is an internationally known healthcare leader to provide the high safety and efficiency of surgical treatment worldwide.
- Liv is certified by TÜV, European Technical Inspection Association. It confirms the high technological level of the applied equipment.
- Over 50,000 international patients choose Liv Hospital.
- Liv Cancer Center provides world-class oncology treatment options. Liv doctors apply intraoperative radiation to destroy malignant cells and prevent the relapse. This cancer treatment option is performed only once during a tumor removal. For comparison, traditional radiotherapy takes at least 1 month.
- The equipment at Liv is renovated each year, so specialists conduct cancer diagnostics and treatment using the latest accurate devices.
- Liv Hospital is a premium-class medical facility. Here you will feel comfortable like in a 5-star hotel.
- Asklepios Barmbek takes the 1st place in Medical Travel Quality Alliance (MTQA) rating. It means that the hospital complies with the strict quality demands and provides foreign patients with advanced treatment. It makes Asklepios Barmbek one of the best German clinics for cancer therapy.
- 16,000 patients prefer this German center to treat oncology. It is equipped with the latest technologies; doctors have over 15-20 years of experience in cancer treatment.
- It is certified by German Cancer Society. That means you have access to the most effective cancer treatment options.
- Oncology types treated at Asklepios Barmbek: liver, lung, stomach, pancreas, esophagus, colorectal, kidney, prostate, testicular, bladder, breast cancer, uterine and ovarian cancers; leukemia, plasmacytoma.
The Oncology Department of Teknon Medical Center (Barcelona, Spain) cooperates with the Sloane-Kettering Memorial Sluggish Center in the USA. Specialists provide treatment of malignant tumors of the mammary gland, organs of the gastrointestinal tract, brain, and spinal cord. The Department includes a unit of medical oncology, radiotherapy and radiosurgery, hematology. Positron emission computer tomography (PET-CT) is used to detect tumors and metastases. Cancer treatment is carried out according to the European protocols. The Clinic uses Da Vinci surgical robot, the innovative Novalis radiotherapy system to remove a tumor without surgery, the SIRT procedure for the treatment of liver cancer.
- Certification from German Cancer Society that confirms the compliance of oncology treatment with the strictest German cure protocols.
- Gesundheit Nord Bremen consists of narrow-specialized cancer treatment centers. It means that doctors have vast experience in a particular oncological disease treatment that increases chances to choose the most appropriate therapy.
- Top German oncologists. Specialists of Gesundheit Nord have practiced in the leading American hospitals. They are permanently included in the Focus magazine ranking as best cancer specialists in Germany.
- Second medical opinion. It is possible to arrange online consultation with a doctor from Gesundheit Nord Bremen regarding the diagnosis and adequacy of the prescribed treatment.
- Such cancer types are treated at this German oncology center: breast, gynecological, prostate, skin, head and neck, gastrointestinal, leukemia.
How much does orchiectomy cost ?
Doctors calculate the cost of the orchiectomy individually for each patient. The price may depend on the hospital's reputation and doctor's experience. You may get the final orchiectomy cost only after the consultation with a doctor.
42 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate orchiectomy cost is:
- The average cost is $2800. The lowest price is $200 and the highest — $6500.
Bumrungrad International Hospital is a global medical facility in Bangkok, Thailand that specializes in oncology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, neurosciences, heart surgery, check-ups, etc.
Over 1 million patients choose Bumrungrad annually. 50% of them are international ones from over 190 countries.
The hospital is one of the largest private centers in Southeast Asia and one of the most significant world’s outpatient clinics.
Bumrungrad International is recognized as TOP-10 best hospitals and TOP-30 most technologically advanced clinics in the world.
- San Raffaele is one of the best cancer centers in Italy according to the hospital’s data.
- San Raffaele is the 1st cancer center in Europe to apply tomotherapy. It is a type of radiation therapy when beams are delivered slice-by-slice based on intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) and performed by a linear accelerator. It affects cancer cells with high radiation dose avoiding healthy tissues damage.
- Over 9,000 cancer patients and 6,000 surgeries in case of oncology.
- 2,000 radiotherapeutic cycles annually.
- San Raffaele is a top center in Italy to treat cancer with GammaKnife according to the hospital’s statistics.
- Leading Italian scientific research center.
Clinica Universidad de Navarra (CUN) is the best private Spanish hospital in 2018 according to MERCO (monitoring organization of medical reputation).
Navarra is a leading sarcoma center. 74% of patients get cured of bone sarcoma; and in up to 95% of cases, an affected limb is preserved.
Oncology, Onco-Hematology, Organ Transplant, Neurosurgery, Cardiac Surgery are the primary specialties in Navarra Hospital.
Hospital de Navarra is the 1st in Spain that has received JCI, the US certificate for the high quality of medical services.
Over 700,000 patients from 70 countries have been treated at Navarra.
The Department of Oncology at the Appollo Clinic (Delhi, India) specializes in the treatment of malignant diseases of the prostate, bones, intestines, and liver. < p>
Doctors perform a biopsy to diagnose cancer (blood test). Positron emission computer tomography (PET-CT) determines the location of tumors.
The surgeries are performed with a low-injury method - Da Vinci robotic system. Doctors apply a high-precision TomoTherapy system to irradiate tumors. Patients with inoperable neoplasms are prescribed radiotherapy on the Cyber-Knife apparatus. When removing hard-to-reach brain tumors, fluorescent imaging is used. The technique makes it possible to distinguish malignant neoplasm from healthy tissues.
92% of fluorescent operations are successful.
HM Hospitales is a group of 7 medical centers in Madrid which provide medical services in all specialties. Includes 4 comprehensive centers for oncology treatment, neurosciences, cardiovascular surgery, and fertility.
In 2018, was awarded by the Spanish Society of Health Informatics (SEIS) for revolutionized patient care and significant technological solutions in the healthcare sector.
Annually the HM medical team serves around 75K inpatients and 2.3M outpatients.
Hospital Sant Joan de Déu (Barcelona, Spain) accepts children for treatment from the infant age to 21. The Hospital belongs to Top-5 medical institutions in Europe and is recognized as the most authoritative one in the field of pediatric oncology treatment. The Center has its own Laboratory for Molecular Medicine where innovative therapeutic methods are developed.
Hisar Hospital Intercontinental is a multispecialty medical center in Turkey, Istanbul.
The medical center specializes in pediatric and adult cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, oncology.
Hisar Hospital is certified by JCI (Joint Commission International) that confirms compliance with international standards of treatment quality and safety.
Patients from European, Middle Eastern, and Asian countries choose Hisar Hospital.
European Interbalkan Medical Center is a multidisciplinary hospital in Thessaloniki, Greece.
The specialties are the following: robotic surgery, cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, oncology and complete examination (check-up).
The hospital cooperates with the world’s leading medical institutions — Massachusetts General Hospital (USA) and Harvard University (USA).
Memorial Hospital Bahçelievler (Memorial Bahçelievler Hastanesi) is a multidisciplinary medical center in Istanbul with an eco-friendly design. There are a lot of green areas on the hospital territory, which contribute to patients’ psychological comfort and their speedy recovery.
The medical facility specializes in cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, urology, gynecology, general and robotic surgery.
- 20-year survival rate of patients after thyroid cancer treatment at Severance is 90% according to the hospital data. Severance specialists perform
- 1,000 surgeries to remove malignant tumors of the thyroid gland annually.
- 90% of surgeries in case of stomach cancer are without complications, 5-year survival rate is 77.7% according to Severance statistics.
- 75% of patients with lung cancer stage 1 survive a 5-year line after the treatment at Severance.
- Severance cooperates with Anderson and Johns Hopkins Cancer Centers, the best ones in the USA. It means that American standards of treatment are implemented in Severance Hospital.
- 4 mln patients choose Severance annually.
Fuda Hospital is a world-renown cancer hospital located in Guangzhou, China.
Fuda Cancer Hospital treats oncology at any stage, including advanced cancer. Over 10 types of minimally invasive therapies are applied instead of chemotherapy. Among them are cryosurgery, NanoKnife, vascular interventional therapy, microwave hyperthermia treatment, etc.
Fuda doctors have achieved the most significant results in cancer treatment in the late stages.
The quality of Fuda medical services is confirmed by JCI (Joint Commission International), the global standard in healthcare.
Over 30,000 patients from over 100 countries have chosen Fuda to treat cancer.
- 90% of patients recover after treatment of cancer stage 1 at Assuta according to the hospital data.
- Accuracy of diagnostics at Assuta is 100% according to the hospital report.
- Assuta Medical Center is entitled as “the most technically advanced medical institution in the Middle East”. The medical equipment here is renovated annually. That is why the latest technologies are available at Assuta.
Global Hospital (Gleneagles Global Health City) is a multidisciplinary hospital in Chennai, India.
The hospital is the best medical facility for the organ transplant in the country and the world’s leader in the number of successful liver transplants (over 1,000). Doctors are the 1st in India to perform minimally invasive lung and combined heart-kidney transplants.
Gleneagles Global Health City specializes in the organ and bone marrow transplant, cardiology, pulmonology (treatment of the lungs), and oncology.
Global Hospital Chennai is a part of Gleneagles Global Hospitals Medical Group, which accepts 2 mln patients annually.
- The Cancer Center works on the premises of Gil Hospital. It is a certified Center for Cancer Therapy by the Korean Ministry of Health.
- Gil Medical Center is equipped with IBM Watson for Oncology artificial intelligence. Only 30 hospitals in the world apply this innovative device. IBM Watson is a supercomputer to choose the most effective cancer treatment with 96% of accuracy. IBM Watson processes 25,000 patients medical histories, 15 mln scientific research, 500 medical books, and articles for several minutes to compose the treatment plan in each particular case. It excludes medical error and speeds up the therapy beginning.
- 1.4 mln patients choose Gil Hospital annually.
- Gil Hospital belongs to Top 3 scientific research medical centers of South Korea.