- The hospital has received JCI (Joint Commission International) accreditation — Anadolu complies with the international standards of medical services. Only world-class medical facilities receive this accreditation.
- Anadolu is certified by the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) as a hospital that provides high-quality healthcare for oncology patients.
- The hospital cooperates with Johns Hopkins Medical Center (USA), the top world hospital. Doctors apply American protocols to treat colon cancer. They organize a consilium with American specialists to make the most appropriate treatment plan.
- The hospital applies the da Vinci robotic system (if required) to remove a tumor through a small incision. That means the recovery goes faster with no scars and pain. A patient needs to consult with a doctor if such a treatment is required.
Learn more about colon cancer treatment at Anadolu — submit a request on Bookimed.
- The hospital accepts about 1,600,000 patients each year.
- At Sourasky, a doctor may conduct a polyp removal during colonoscopy (examination of the colon) in case a tumor is small and localized on a polyp. It fits for early stages of colon cancer.
- Doctors use 3 main treatment options as radiotherapy, chemotherapy, and surgery. They carry out minimally invasive operations as a laparoscopic one to remove colon tumors with minimal injury rate. Sourasky specialists conduct complete or partial colectomy for metastatic colon cancer.
Submit a request to learn more about colon cancer treatment at Sourasky.
- At Liv Hospital, specialists provide chemotherapy, radiation therapy for colon cancer. Immunotherapy and targeted therapy are also applied for more advanced colon cancer. Immunotherapy activates the patient’s immune system — it has fewer side effects compared to conventional chemotherapy. It can be used even for colon cancer stage 4. Targeted therapy destroys malignant cells and slows down their dividing; it does not affect healthy tissues.
- “Cold Cap” system is applied to avoid hair loss during chemotherapy.
- According to the hospital’s data, 100% of patients are satisfied with oncology treatment at Liv.
- Bumrungrad is among the world’s TOP 10 hospitals and TOP 30 most technologically advanced clinics according to international healthcare rankings.
- Specialists at Bumrungrad provide immunotherapy and targeted therapy to treat colon cancer. They may also prescribe a combination of surgery and chemotherapy depending on patient’s case.
- Prof. Yongyut Sirivatanauksorn is an experienced surgical oncologist performing operations for colon cancer patients.
- The hospital provides advanced medical equipment to treat cancer patients. For instance, the da Vinci robotic system is used to remove a tumor through a small incision. It helps to avoid scars and boost recovery.
- Bumrungrad doctors use IBM Watson computing system for colon cancer patients. It’s an artificial intelligence system that chooses the most appropriate treatment for a patient excluding medical errors.
The colon cancer treatment is conducted at Teknon Oncology Center. It collaborates with Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (USA). It is one of the world’s leading medical institutions in the field of oncology.
The best oncologists for colon cancer perform a surgical intervention to remove an affected part of the colon. Among non-surgical colon cancer treatment options are targeted- and chemotherapies.
The duration of colon cancer complete diagnostics is up to 7 days.
The colon cancer treatment cost depends on a set of appointed procedures.
How much does colon cancer stage 4 treatment cost ?
|Chemotherapy||$300 - $9700|
|Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy (HIPEC)||$17000 - $60000|
|Chemotherapy for breast cancer||$300 - $4000|
|Colectomy (large bowel resection)||$5100 - $27000|
|PET/CT||$480 - $4150|
Doctors calculate the cost of colon cancer stage 4 treatment individually for each patient. The price depends on the disease type, complications (if any), hospital's reputation, and doctor's experience. You may get the final colon cancer stage 4 treatment cost only after complete diagnostics and consultation with a doctor.
53 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate colon cancer stage 4 treatment cost is:
- The average cost of the consultation is $230. The lowest price is $20 and the highest — $810.
- Asklepios is certified by Medical Travel Quality Alliance (MTQUA) as No.1 hospital for international patients — about 80,000 of them come to Asklepios for treatment.
- The hospital is among Top 100 medical facilities in Germany according to the Focus magazine, an authoritative German edition about medicine, hospitals, and doctors.
- The oncology department of Asklepios is a leading treatment center — it is certified by the German Cancer Society for high-quality healthcare. Over 16,000 cancer patients visit Asklepios.
- Specialists apply innovative treatments as targeted therapy. Such drugs affect cancer cells not damaging healthy ones and have fewer side effects.
- Professor Karl J. Oldhafer is a leading oncologist who specializes in minimally invasive abdominal surgeries, metastatic colon cancer. Prof. Oldhafer and his team use advanced navigation systems to treat metastatic colon cancer.
Learn more info about colon cancer treatment at Asklepios Barmbek.
Zulekha Hospital Dubai is a private multidisciplinary medical facility that is a part of Zulekha Healthcare Group. The Hospital specializes in cardiology and heart surgery, minimally invasive surgery, orthopedics, gynecology, and childbirth.
JCI certificate and Dubai Quality Award prove the high quality of medical services of the Hospital.
International patients from Germany, India, Pakistan, and Nigeria choose this Clinic.
Nordwest is a versatile medical institution in Germany. It consists of 5 research institutes, 11 specialized clinics and 17 certified centers. The Center for Oncology and Hematology of the Nordwest Clinic has been certified by ESMO. There are only 22 medical institutions of this level in the world.
- Bremen-Mitte is ranked among 100 best hospitals in Europe according to the Focus magazine, an authoritative German edition.
- The hospital is certified by DIN EN ISO 9001: 2008 for compliance with international healthcare standards.
- It has got a certificate from the European Cancer Society as a medical facility that meets all medical requirements.
- Bremen-Mitte hospital accepts over 40,000 patients per year.
- Dr. Huseyin Bektas is a leading surgical oncologist who performs operations for colon cancer patients. Dr. Bektas is a member of the German Cancer Society and the Association Northwest German surgeons. The doctor specializes in treating metastatic colon cancer.
Submit a request to know more about Bremen-Mitte colon cancer center.
The colon cancer treatment at Solingen is performed in the Oncology Department. This Department received the certification from German Cancer Society as one of the best hospitals for colon cancer treatment in Germany. Its oncologists and surgeons conduct the treatment of colon malignant tumors, palliative therapy in the advanced stages, and postoperative rehabilitation.
Doctors apply surgery, chemo- and radiotherapies to treat colon cancer.
The in-hospital stay takes from 10 days to 3 months on average. It depends on the disease spread and general health condition of a patient.
- Doctors at San Raffaele apply different types of the colon resection. During the surgery, a specialist removes a tumor and affected tissue, neighboring lymph nodes. In combination with chemo and radiotherapy, it helps to destroy a tumor faster.
- 88% is a success rate after surgical treatment — the highest index among other Italian hospitals.
- At San Raffaele, oncologists also prescribe chemo- and radiotherapies in combination or instead of surgery. The hospital carries out over 2,000 radiotherapy sessions per year.
- Specialists use minimally invasive surgeries for treating colon cancer to make patient’s recovery faster.
- Hospital is involved in colon cancer research developing new treatment methods.
Get more about the best colon cancer treatment in the world at San Raffaele.
The colon cancer treatment is performed in the Institute of Colorectal Surgery. It is one of the leading Indian facilities in this field. The colon cancer treatment includes surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy.
The duration of treatment is determined individually. It depends on colon cancer stage, chosen treatment options, patient’s health condition. If a doctor applies surgery, a patient needs to stay in the hospital for up to 2 weeks.
The colon cancer treatment is carried out in the Oncology and Onco-radiology Department of HM CIOCC.
Doctors apply surgeries to remove a tumor and affected part of the colon. Radio- and chemotherapies are prescribed to treat colon cancer without surgery.
The duration of the hospital stay depends on the chosen treatment procedures, disease stage, the general health condition of a patient. The postoperative hospital stay takes 10-14 days. The amount of chemo- and radiotherapeutic cycles is determined individually.
Clinica Universidad de Navarra (CUN) is the best private Spanish hospital in 2018 according to MERCO (monitoring organization of medical reputation).
Navarra is a leading sarcoma center. 74% of patients get cured of bone sarcoma; and in up to 95% of cases, an affected limb is preserved.
Oncology, Onco-Hematology, Organ Transplant, Neurosurgery, Cardiac Surgery are the primary specialties in Navarra Hospital.
Hospital de Navarra is the 1st in Spain that has received JCI, the US certificate for the high quality of medical services.
Over 700,000 patients from 70 countries have been treated at Navarra.
- About 97% of patients recommend the Oncology Department for treatment at Helios Berlin-Buch.
- Specialists at Helios Berlin-Buch prescribe colonoscopy, a minimally invasive diagnostic. During the procedure, a doctor can examine the colon and remove the growths (polyps) if there is a risk of their development into cancer.
- Professor Martin Strik is a surgical oncologist with 20 years of experience. Prof. Strik specializes in colon cancer treatment. The doctor performs HIPEC (hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy) and minimally invasive surgeries to improve patient’s quality of life and avoid postoperative complications.
- Doctors also use HIPEC and PIPAC (pressurized intraperitoneal aerosol chemotherapy) for metastatic colon cancer. During HIPEC, chemo drugs heated up to 40°C are delivered to the abdomen to destroy a tumor without healthy tissues damage. PIPAC is a technique to deliver chemotherapy into the abdomen cavity, where therapeutic aerosol affects cancer cells.
- Helios provides conferences where experts from different departments discuss individual treatment for every cancer patient.
Learn more about colon cancer treatment at Helios — submit a request on Bookimed now.
Hisar Hospital Intercontinental is a multispecialty medical center in Turkey, Istanbul.
The medical center specializes in pediatric and adult cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, oncology.
Hisar Hospital is certified by JCI (Joint Commission International) that confirms compliance with international standards of treatment quality and safety.
Patients from European, Middle Eastern, and Asian countries choose Hisar Hospital.
- Memorial doctors regularly improve their skills in the leading medical facilities in Europe and the USA.
- The hospital provides colon cancer treatment in Istanbul according to strict international protocols.
- Specialists at Memorial Şişli use an advanced linear accelerator TrueBeam STx for radiotherapy and radiosurgery to treat colon cancer. This device is applied even for large tumors. Due to its high accuracy, healthy tissues are not affected.
- Patients from 90 countries choose Memorial for oncology treatment.
- Specialists in Medicana Hospital apply chemo- and radiotherapy to treat colon cancer. Targeted therapy is also used to destroy cancer cells not affecting healthy tissues. Only a doctor can decide whether this therapy is effective for your case.
- Surgical oncologists perform minimally invasive surgeries which speed up the recovery, reduce pain and other postoperative complications. Such methods are carried out for early-stage colon cancer.
- Medicana is a top choice of 1.5 mln international patients from 70 countries.
- Medicana Hospital is a member of the American Society for Quality. It ensures a patient in the high standards of treatment reaching the American medicine level.
- KUIMS is considered the best healthcare services provider in South Korea by the Korean International Medical Association (KIMA).
- University hospital develops and implements innovative cancer treatment options.
- English-speaking staff.
BGS Global Hospital is a private multidisciplinary hospital in Bangalore, India, specialized in oncology, neurosurgery, and hepatology. For cancer treatment, this hospital uses the last version of radiotherapy equipment, such as TrueBeam STx that accurately irradiates a tumor even in hard-to-reach areas.
Annually, Global Hospital Bengaluru gives treatment for over 53,000 patients. Doctors of this hospital have performed more than 30,000 operations.