LIV Hospital Oncological Department specializes in the diagnostics and treatment of all types of cancer. There is the whole range of modern equipment, including MRT, CT, PET-CT, TrueBeam ST and others in the department. It is through the use of a linear accelerator LIV Hospital TrueBeam ST cancer patients get the exact dose of radiation directed to the affected cells and tissues. TrueBeam ST visualization is very important in the treatment of lung cancer, breast cancer, spinal or prostate tumors. Software Acuros XB, for the first time in Turkey, was applied in LIV Hospital. It calculates more accurately and quickly the amount of radiation dose than other systems. All these factors extremely reduce the period of treatment and minimize the chance of spread of the tumor.
- Diagnostics of cancer at Sourasky Medical Center (Ichilov Hospital)
- Modern methods of oncologic diseases treatment
- Cost of cancer diagnostics and treatment in Ichilov Hospital
Why do the patients from all over the world choose Sourasky Medical Center to treat the oncologic diseases?
The Department of Oncology at Sourasky Medical Center is the leading in Israel for cancer treatment. This is one of the first oncologic medical centers in the world to implement the interdisciplinary approach in cancer treatment, amalgamating the leading experts and having equipped the center with the latest technologies.
What are the cancer diagnostic procedures in Ichilov Hospital?
The most advanced diagnostic equipment allows detecting the oncologic diseases at its initial stages, appointing and holding the treatment. The treating doctor and the expert team of the Medical Center develop the range of procedures of the comprehensive examination for every patient individually.
What are the modern treatment methods of cancer applied at the Medical Center?
The following surgeries are held at this Medical Center:
- Irradiation, including Gamma Knife and Cyber Knifer
- Removal of brain tumor in cooperation with the experts of the Department of Neurosurgery, radiotherapy by means of the most up-to-date the TrueBeam STx Novalis Linear Accelerator
- Breast restoration after the mammectomy
- Cryoresection of the bone tumors
- Resection of the inner organs etc.
What is the price for cancer diagnostics and treatment at Sourasky Medical Center?
Sourasky Public Medical Center offers its patients the cancer treatment in Israel by low prices in comparison with the European Medical Centers, while the quality and efficiency of the Clinic are some of the best in the world. The reviews of the patients after the cancer treatment in Ichilov Hospital in Israel prove its high effectiveness and service level.
Would you like to get the program and the exact price for cancer diagnostics and treatment at Sourasky Clinic?
- Professional oncologists at Helios Medical Center
- Diagnostics and treatment of cancer
- Cost for treatment of oncologic diseases in Germany
Why Helios Medical Center is considered one of the leading in oncologic diseases treatment in Germany?
- Acute leukemia
- Melanoma, i.e. skin cancer
- Lymphogranulomatosis, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Tumors in the nervous and endocrine systems
- Breast cancer
- Tumors in the digestive system
About 10 thousand patients go for diagnostics and get the treatment program at Helios Center of Oncology annually, while over 3 thousand get ambulatory treatment.
How do the experts operate at Helios Medical Center?
Professor Wolf-Dieter Ludwig manages Helios Center of Oncology, being the expert in diagnostics and treatment of various kinds of cancer and other oncologic pathologies. Qualified oncologists are among the Medical Center staff, having many years of work experience and applying the modern comprehensive methods of treatment.
What do the cancer diagnostics and treatment include?
Diagnostics at the early stages is able to increase significantly the treatment efficiency; therefore, Helios Medical Centers are fitted with all the required modern equipment for qualitative and precise examinations. The patient gets the required treatment when the diagnosis is put. Helios Center of Oncology provides the interdisciplinary therapy as well. The following diagnostic and treatment procedures are among standard ones:
- Biochemical blood test + tumor markers testing
- CT, MRI, PET-CT
- Surgery by Gamma Knife, Cyber Knife and robotic surgical system, i.e. the da Vinci etc.
- Chemotherapy modern methods
- Hormone therapy
- Bio and immunologic therapy
What is the cost for treatment for the foreign patients at Helios Medical Center?
The prices for cancer treatment in Germany are justified by the medicine level and the treatment efficiency. Every patient can pay for the medical services directly to the account of the Medical center with no commissions for agents by virtue of Bookimed service. You can order the treatment program including the pricing now!
- Diagnostics of cancer at Medipol Medical Center
- Treatment methods of oncologic diseases
- Cost for cancer treatment in Turkey
Why do the patients from all over the world choose Medipol Medical Center to treat the oncologic diseases?
Medipol Group of Medical Centers includes the large center for oncology that amalgamates the leading oncologists of Turkey and Europe; the departments are fitted with modern equipment and the application of unique comprehensive methods contributes to the high indicators of the treatment efficiency.What are the cancer diagnostic procedures at Medipol Medical Center?
The comprehensive cancer diagnostics at Medipol Medical Center is the initial work with each patient. The appointment of treatment without detailed diagnostics and the precise diagnosis may be inefficient and dangerous. Therefore, the patients go for the following tests and procedures:
- Blood test for tumor markers
- Immunologic examination
- CT and PET-CT
- X-ray (sarcoma)
- Mammography (breast cancer) and other examinations
What are the treatment methods of oncologic diseases applied at Medical Center?
Each patient gets the individual treatment program in order to achieve the maximal outcomes. Medipol Center of Oncology has the equipment for cancer treatment, applied at all leading medical centers of the world.
The following methods are applied for cancer treatment:
- Chemotherapy by modern medications, i.e. with minimal side effects
- Radiotherapy with precise local affection on the tumor
- Brachytherapy, i.e. implantation of the irradiation source into the tumor
- Gamma Knife, i.e. unique tool to treat the brain cancer etc.
The experts at Medipol Medical Center try to maximally preserve the organ during the cancer surgery, so they often apply the minimal invasive surgeries and precise robot-assisted surgery therefore.
What is the cost for cancer treatment at Medipol Medical Center in Turkey?
Medipol Medical Center offers its patients lower prices for cancer treatment than in the USA, Israel or Germany, while operating according to American protocols. Bookimed service provides its patients the opportunity to get diagnostics and treatment of cancer in Turkey without any agents. Find out the price and get the treatment program now! The Clinic became a member of Inspector Bookimed program, so you can read an extended review of Medipol Medical Center.
- Methods of oncologic diseases treatment
- Oncologists of Vivantes Medical Centers
- Cost for cancer treatment in Germany
Why are Vivantes Medical Centers some of the best on cancer treatment in Germany?
The treatment of cancer in Germany means the good chances to save lives of many patients from all over the world. Vivantes medical network is one of the largest medical groups in Europe, having four Departments of Oncology, admitting over 14,000 patients from all over the world annually. The modern equipment, the advanced diagnostic and treatment methods, as certainly high-qualified experts in oncology with many years of experience guarantee the efficient treatment of cancer. Vivantes Spandau, one of the biggest centers of oncology in Germany, is in the number of the medical centers of Vivantes.
What are the treatment methods of oncologic diseases applied at Vivantes Medical Centers?
Vivantes centers of oncology apply the modern equipment for diagnostics and treatment of the patients suffering from the latter cancer stages. The medical centers provide:
- Blood testing for tumor markers
- Transfusion medicine
- Biological therapy
- Hormonal therapy
- Substitutional therapy
- Palliative therapy
- Immunologic therapy
- Aspirational cytology etc.
Who are the oncologists at Vivantes Medical Centers?
Over 100 professional doctors provide the treatment of oncologic diseases at Vivantes Medical Centers. The treating doctor is consulted by the group of expert colleagues while working with every patient, resulting in unique efficient treatment program for the patient. One of the leading oncologists in Germany Prof. Ernst Spät-Schwalbe has managed Spandau Medical Center since 2001.
What is the cost of cancer treatment at Vivantes Medical Centers?
The cost for treatment of various kinds of cancer is significantly lower at Vivantes Medical Centers in Germany in comparison with Switzerland, Great Britain or the USA. By virtue of Bookimed website, patients from all over the world can pay for the medical services without any agents directly to the account of the Clinic. You can get the treatment program including the pricing now!
Why Solingen Clinic is recommended to the patients with cancer?
Solingen University Hospital (located at International University of Cologne) uses innovative protocols of chemotherapy, reducing the risk of recurrence and improves drug tolerance. Wide usage of radiosurgery and endoscopy make patients recover more quickly and leave less cosmetic defects after surgery.
Oncology Service is headed by Dr. Peter Emshermann, the world-known oncosurgeon. There are narrow specialists (oncosurgeons and chemotherapists) for tumors of any origin and localization.
Integrated oncology diagnostics in Solingen
- High-field MRI (of 1.5 T capacity) capable of detecting a tumor of the size of 1 mm;
- PET-CT and MSCT allow oncologists to find metastases in any place of the body;
- ductography, mammography, breast ultrasound are used for rapid diagnostics of breast cancer;
- biopsy, including evaluation of sentinel lymph nodes for determination the type of tumor and treatment tactics;
- determination of tumor markers, analysis of biomedical measurement
- biochemical analysis of indicators of cellular blood composition, urine and liquor.
Main types of medical aid in Solingen Oncology
- pancreatic head resection including preservation of the spleen and the pylorus;
- resection of tumors of the gastrointestinal tract
- surgical treatment of malignant tumors of the thyroid and parathyroid glands;
- liver cancer and biliary tract cancer surgeries;
- basal cell carcinoma removal, surgical treatment of squamous cell carcinoma;
- rapid diagnostics and removal of melanomas and potentially malignant naevi;
- treatment of cervical and uterine cancers;
- all types of mastectomy with simultaneous breast reconstruction;
- radiofrequency ablation of brain tumors by means of the CyberKnife system.
What is the cost of cancer treatment in German Solingen Clinic for foreign patients?
In Solingen Clinic, a foreign patient pays as much as a German citizen does. Only few medical institutions in Germany conduct the same price policy in relation to patients from other countries. The rest of the hospitals offer medical tourists the prices, that can differ even in times. Find out the exact cost of cancer treatment in the clinic of Solingen right now by ordering an individual treatment program at the International patients support center Bookimed.