LIV Hospital Oncological Department specializes in the diagnostics and treatment of all types of cancer. There is the whole range of modern equipment, including MRT, CT, PET-CT, TrueBeam ST and others in the department. It is through the use of a linear accelerator LIV Hospital TrueBeam ST cancer patients get the exact dose of radiation directed to the affected cells and tissues. TrueBeam ST visualization is very important in the treatment of lung cancer, breast cancer, spinal or prostate tumors. Software Acuros XB, for the first time in Turkey, was applied in LIV Hospital. It calculates more accurately and quickly the amount of radiation dose than other systems. All these factors extremely reduce the period of treatment and minimize the chance of spread of the tumor.
- The diagnostic methods of breast cancerat Ichilov Hospital
- The cost of breast cancerdiagnostics at Ichilov Hospital
- The breast cancer treatment methods at Ichilov Hospital
Why is Ichilov Hospital the leading center in breast cancer treatment?
87% patients suffering the breast cancer defeat disease at Ichilov Hospital. The best professionals of the country work with the patients: Prof. Moshe Inbar M.D. – president of Israel Breast Cancer Group (IBCG), Israeli Society for Clinical Oncology and Radiation Therapy, oncologic surgeon Prof. Shlomo Schneebaum, plastic surgeon Dr. Beny Meilik, radio oncologist Dr. Diana Mazeevski, oncological diagnostician Dr. Inna Molchanova. This professional team provides the highest rates of cancer treatment in Israel.
What are the diagnostic methods of breast cancer at Ichilov Hospital?
- Detailed general blood test and biochemical test;
- Tumor markers blood test;
- Urine test;
- CT and PET-CT, MRI, ultrasound (for regional lymph nodes evalutaion);
- Mammographic screening;
- Tumors biopsy, fine-needle aspiration biopsy and classical biopsy, and dissection.
The unique procedure is genetic cancer testing InVitae: 70 genes are studied during the testing, incl. genes BRCA 1/2, enabling the disease detection at the earliest stage.
What is the cost of breast cancer diagnostics at Ichilov Hospital?
The entire diagnostics takes from 3 to 4 days. The total cost varies from 3,500 to 6,000 USD. The examinations may be varied regardless the disease stage and ways of cancer spread. Clarify the price for treatment and diagnostic procedures costs on Bookimed website.
What are the breast cancer treatment methods at Ichilov Hospital?
Ichilov Hospital professionals strive to save the organ maximally and apply innovative treatment methods, such as:
- Monoclonal antibodies application and Sentinel lymphnode biopsy.
More advanced methods are also used:
- Surgery, i.e. lumpectomy – sectoral resection;
- Mastectomy with nipple preservation;
- Simple mastectomy with simultaneous mammary gland reconstruction;
- Modified radical mastectomy with simultaneous;
- Radiation therapy.
- Professional oncologists at Helios Medical Center
- Diagnostics and treatment of cancer
- Cost for treatment of oncologic diseases in Germany
Why Helios Medical Center is considered one of the leading in oncologic diseases treatment in Germany?
- Acute leukemia
- Melanoma, i.e. skin cancer
- Lymphogranulomatosis, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Tumors in the nervous and endocrine systems
- Breast cancer
- Tumors in the digestive system
About 10 thousand patients go for diagnostics and get the treatment program at Helios Center of Oncology annually, while over 3 thousand get ambulatory treatment.
How do the experts operate at Helios Medical Center?
Professor Wolf-Dieter Ludwig manages Helios Center of Oncology, being the expert in diagnostics and treatment of various kinds of cancer and other oncologic pathologies. Qualified oncologists are among the Medical Center staff, having many years of work experience and applying the modern comprehensive methods of treatment.
What do the cancer diagnostics and treatment include?
Diagnostics at the early stages is able to increase significantly the treatment efficiency; therefore, Helios Medical Centers are fitted with all the required modern equipment for qualitative and precise examinations. The patient gets the required treatment when the diagnosis is put. Helios Center of Oncology provides the interdisciplinary therapy as well. The following diagnostic and treatment procedures are among standard ones:
- Biochemical blood test + tumor markers testing
- CT, MRI, PET-CT
- Surgery by Gamma Knife, Cyber Knife and robotic surgical system, i.e. the da Vinci etc.
- Chemotherapy modern methods
- Hormone therapy
- Bio and immunologic therapy
What is the cost for treatment for the foreign patients at Helios Medical Center?
The prices for cancer treatment in Germany are justified by the medicine level and the treatment efficiency. Every patient can pay for the medical services directly to the account of the Medical center with no commissions for agents by virtue of Bookimed service. You can order the treatment program including the pricing now!
Timely response of a clinic 9/10
Doctors’ qualification 9/10
Technical equipment 9/10
Service and comfort 8/10
Popularity of a clinic 8/10
The top professionals of Medipol Mega Clinic strive to select the treatment method that most likely eliminates the risk of recurrence and metastasis when starting the breat cancer treatment.
Professionals of various fields, such as: oncologists, oncologic surgeons, reconstruction surgeons, chemotherapists, radiologistsare, are involved into the treatment.
Medipol Hospital provides 25 individual schemes of breast cancer treatment, based on patient's genetic features, age, condition etc.
What are the methods of breast cancer diagnostics in Medipol?
The following diagnostic procedures are held in order to develop the plan of breast cancer treatment:
- Physical examination;
- Obligatory genetic testing (DNA and RNA tumor cells study);
- Analysis for the sensitivity to certain hormones;
- FISH examination in case of hyperexpression Her2/neu (i.e. fluorescent hybridization in situ);The Oncotype DX and molecular testings;
- Biopsy and PET-CT are held by stereotactic method to get the tissue for examination from the smallest and most inaccessible tumors under ultrasound, CT or MRI control.
What is the cost of breast cancer diagnostics at Medipol Oncological Center?
The total cost starts from USD 2,500. You may get the price for treatment and diagnostic procedures on Bookimed websiteright now!
What are the breast cancer treatment methods in Medipol Hospital?
The basis of the successful breast cancer treatment in Medipol Hospital is the comprehensive approach that includes the following methods:
- Organ preserving surgery alongside the maximal breasts preservation or radical surgery followed by breast reconstruction;
- LIAC, i.e. radiation therapy innovative device TRUEBEAM STx (IMRT, IGRT, Gated RT, Rapidarc, SRS and SBRT);
- Targeted therapy;
- Radiation therapy by last generation linear accelerators;
- Radioembolization and radio frequency ablation of metastases;
- Why is Vivantes considered as one of the best clinics for the treatment of breast cancer in Europe?
- Seven key methods for setting the precise diagnosis of breast cancer in Vivantes
- Why do patients with breast cancer choose treatment in Vivantes?
- Prices for breast cancer diagnostics and treatment in the German Clinic Vivantes
In the network of German clinics oncology takes a special place. Both operating theaters and medical staff here are targeted on the treatment of breast cancer. Wherein 70% of breast cancer cases show that breasts can be saved by virtue of the reconstructive surgery methods. It is important that Vivantes specialists focus on the conservative operations.
With early detection of the oncological process at its early stage a 5-years remission is observed in 95% of cases.
Vivantes as one of the biggest clinics in Europe is an academic basis for Charité - University Medicine Berlin. Every year more than 60,000 patients trust their lives to the specialists of Vivantes.
Seven key methods for setting the precise diagnosis of breast cancer in Vivantes
- Primary examination by oncologist to identify induration, secretions or other abnormalities;
- Laboratory tests: biochemical and full blood count, identification of receptor sensitivity to progesterone, estrogen, the presence of HER2/NEU;
- 3D mammography is breast examination method for the determination of precancerous conditions;
- 3D ultrasound is a diagnostic method for the determination of localization and size of the tumor;
- Galactography is an assessment of pathological nipple discharges;
- Aerocystography for the identification of internal cystic pathology;
- Laparoscopic minimally invasive biopsy followed by gistopathology provides 100% result in the confirmation of breast cancer.
Why do patients with breast cancer choose treatment in Vivantes?
The protocol of the therapy is designed by the group of specialists at the interdisciplinary council.
The most effective method of breast cancer treatment is the operative invasion:
- laparoscopic tumorectomy or lumpectomy.
Vivantes also practices the treatment of difficult patients at late stages. In case of breast cancer at the 3rd-4s stages the total mastectomy may be conducted. To prevent psychological problems after the operation right after the removal, the patient is performed breast plastic reconstruction (optionally).
Oncomammologists of Vivantes practice the treatment of breast cancer with monoclonal antibodies, i.e. biotherapy. Such treatment is indicated for the patients with a special type of breast carcinoma, so it will be necessary to undergo cancer genotyping procedure.
The Clinic also applies modern chemotherapeutic agents. They use the innovative method which helps to minimize the side effect of the therapy, including hair loss. Simultaneously with intravenous drug administration the head is being cooled with the usage of special silicone system. Such an approach allows to reduce the amount of administered drug which goes directly into the hair follicle thereby protecting the hair from falling out.
Prices for breast cancer diagnostics and treatment in the German Clinic Vivantes
- The initial price for diagnostic procedures for the detection of breast cancer starts from 950€;
- The cost for the treatment of breast cancer starts from 1,900€;
- You pay for the treatment directly to the Clinic without any intermediaries. Get your individual treatment program with the exact prices from the doctor-consultant of International Patients Support Center Bookimed right now!
- Diagnostics of breast cancer in Solingen Clinic
- Efficient methods of breast cancer treatment in Germany
- Cost for the treatment of breast cancer at Solingen Medical Center
Why do the patients select Solingen Medical Center to treat breast cancer?
There is the Department of Senology, which is fully engaged into the breast cancer treatment issues. The famous German oncologic gynecologists work here, such as Sebastian Hentsch MD and Martin Peters MD.
Solingen is the University Medical Center. The newest methods of the oncologic pathologies treatment as well as the chemotherapy schemes of the highest efficiency are applied here.
What are the diagnostic procedures of breast cancer in Solingen Clinic?
- Mammary gland ultrasound
- Chest X-ray, mammography and breast ductography to estimate the tumor size and affection of the surrounding structures
- Multi-slice CT and PET-CT to detect the metastases
- Biopsy (Tru-Cut, aspirational etc.) including the puncture of the sentinel lymph nodes
- Tumor markers detection, genetic mapping due to the burdened family anamnesis
What is the cost for the comprehensive diagnostics at Solingen Medical Center?
The cost of diagnostics depends on the certain case and the result of the preliminary examination (cell type of the tumor, data at the time of admission etc.), stage of the oncologic disease, recommendations of related experts, and the complications.
The cost of the breast cancer diagnostics varies from 2,700 to 4,500 USD. You can order the individual diagnostic program right now!
Methods of the breast cancer treatment in Solingen Hospital (Germany)
- Sectoral resection of the mammary gland (stage 1a)
- Radical mastectomy (gland with fiber)
- Expanded mastectomy (breast muscles, gland, affected tissues)
- Palliative surgeries to restore the lymphatic drainage, remove the affected lymph nodes, causing the pain
- Chemotherapy, radiological affection on the tumor.
What is the rehabilitation after the treatment at Solingen Medical Center?
The rehabilitation includes several kinds of breast plastic surgery, part of which requires the full time stay in the hospital (i.e. breast auto-implants on leg etc.). Psychologic adaptation, following the mastectomy, is provided by rehabilitation doctor at Solingen.
What is the efficiency of the breast cancer treatment in Solingen Clinic?
The efficiency of the breast cancer treatment reaches 86%. This indicator goes over 95% for the stages 1a-2a.
Timely response of a clinic 8/10
Doctors’ qualification 9/10
Technical equipment 10/10
Service and comfort 8/10
Popularity of a clinic 10/10
Why do patients with breast cancer choose Memorial Hospital to treat breast cancer?
Memorial Oncological Center provides any kind of breast cancer treatment with the highest efficiency and safety. There are only few oncological clinics worldwide, where the most advanced technologies are successfully applied and medical professionals of the highest qualification operate (i.e. clinical oncologists, oncologic surgeons, reconstruction surgeons, chemotherapists, radiologists) to fight the cancer and tumor metastases. 97% of breast cancer patients recover if the disease was diagnosticated at an early stage in Memorial Hospital.
Methods of breast cancer diagnostics in Memorial Cinic
The diagnostics is held by the modern diagnostic equipment:
- General and biochemical blood tests;
- PET-CT (Positron Emission Tomography combined with CT);
- 3D MRI;
- CT with low-dose radiation, scintigraphy and other equity tests;
- 3D ultrasound.
According to the worldwide oncologic standards, Memorial Hospital provides the Oncotype DX testing under certain stages of breast cancer. The biopsy is held by the stereotactic method TRU-CAT, i.e. Image guided biopsies, to provide tissue for the study of the smallest and most inaccessible tumor formation.
Cost of breast cancer diagnostics in Memorial
The total cost of diagnostics starts from USD 2,600. The examinations may be varied regardless the breast cancer stage, the volume of performed tests etc. Get the price for diagnostics and treatment on Bookimed website.
What are the breast cancer treatment methods in Memorial Hospital?
The following methods are used for breast cancer treatment in Memorial Hospital:
- Organ preserving surgery along with maximal breast preservation, and radical surgery followed by simultaneous or delayed breast reconstruction;
- Chemotherapy with the latest protocoles and chemotherapeutic agents;
- Targeted therapy;
- Various hormonal treatment programs of early and unresectable cancer stages;
- Radiotherapy in the most advanced linear accelerators;
- Radioembolization and radiofrequency ablation of metastatic lesions;
- Interventional radiotherapy;
- Intra-arterial chemotherapy and chemoembolization;
- The brand new method of non-surgical treatment, i.e. Nano-Knife ablation.
- Why do patients with breast cancer choose Charité Clinic for the treatment?
- What procedures are held for breast cancer treatment?
- What is the cost for breast cancer diagnostics at Charité Medical Center?
- What are the breast cancer treatment methods?
Why do patients with breast cancer choose Charité Clinic for the treatment?
Charité is the only European hospital being staffed of such a big number of talented professionals, incl. Nobel Prize winners, awarded in the field of medicine.
About 10,000 women are provided here by qualified medical care of the highest level annually and about 3,000 patients have surgery.
Prof. Dr. med. Achim Schneider is the Head of the Department of Oncologic Gynecology at Charité, who is in the top of the best experts in the treatment of breast cancer in Europe. It is worth noting that psychologists as well as rehabilitation therapists, social workers, translators and representatives of various religions work with the patients if required.
A thorough diagnostics is held before the breast cancer treatment at Charité:
- mammary glands ultrasound and MRI;
- blood testing on tumor markers;
- examination of the mammary ducts by micro fiber optics (fibre optic ductoscopy);
- mammographic screening;
- chromosome analysis, revealing the modified genes;
- biopsy incl. hystological and cytological diagnostics;
- radionuclide diagnostics in case of cancer relapse, as well as diagnostic programs for persons at risk, in particular for carriers of abnormal genes BRCA1 and BRCA2.
What is the cost for breast cancer diagnostics at Charité Medical Center?
The total cost of diagnostics varies from 3,700 to 6,500 USD. You may get your personal treatment program with the exact prices right now!
What are the breast cancer treatment methods?
- The radical tumorectomy, i.e. organ preserving surgery, is held in 2/3 of breast cancer treatment cases at Charité.
- The total mastectomy, i.e. total removal of the affected mammary gland is held seldom (for large deep infiltrating cancers only).
- The radiation therapy methods are applied before the surgery, in time of the surgery and/or afterwards (IORT, SBRT, IMRT, IGRT methods).
- Such innovative methods as the Cyber knife, Nano knife and Rapid Arc are applied as well as the hormonal therapy and immunotherapy.
- Several methods are applied for successful breast cancer treatment.
Charité Hospital is proud of its achievements in breast cancer treatment, when the 10-year survival rate is 87%.
Timely response of a clinic 7/10
Doctors’ qualification 9/10
Technical equipment 9/10
Service and comfort 7/10
Popularity of a clinic 10/10
Acibadem Hospital is a recommended medical center for various procedures requiring advanced technologies and experience. The Сlinic has 7 cancer centers (i.e. surgery, radiation therapy/surgery, chemotherapy).
The 5-year survival rate increases to 96% if the diagnosis is determined at the early stage of disease. The leading professional of radiation cancer treatment in Acibadem Hospital is Prof. Dr. Enis Özyar – world-class doctor, who has held treatment of hundreds of patients suffering from breast cancer at various stages, successfully practicing the brand new radiation therapy methods.
Acibadem Clinic carries out the following procedures for breast cancer diagnostics:
- Professional physical examination;
- Detailed laboratory blood test (incl. tumor markers);
- 3D mammographic screening;
- 4D ultrasound;
- MRI, PET-CT;
- Tumor and lymphnode biopsy.
What is the cost of breast cancer diagnostics in Acibadem Hospital?
The total cost starts from USD 2,500. The diagnostics takes from 2 to 4 days. The examinations may be varied depending on the stage of the disease and affection. Clarify the price for treatment and diagnostic procedures on Bookimed website.
What are the breast cancer treatment methods in Acibadem Hospital?
The most efficient method of the 2nd, 3rd, and even 4th stages of breast cancer are:
- Lumpectomy – organ preserving surgery, when the tumor is removed along with only a small part of the surrounding tissue.
- Radical mastectomy – tumor removal together with breast.
There are two main surgeries, such as modified radical mastectomy (i.e. tumor is removed together with all mammary gland and axillary lymph nodes tissues) and simple mastectomy (i.e. no lymph nodes resection).
Chemotherapy and radiation therapy are held along these treatment methods (i.e. LIAC, innovative device TRUEBEAM STx – perfect combination integrates modern methods of radiotherapy, such as IMRT, IGRT, Gated RT, Rapidarc, SRS and SBRT). Cyberknife and Gammaknife are applied as well.