- Why do the patients select Solingen Medical Center to treat breast cancer?
- Breast cancer oncologists in Solingen Clinic
- What is the cost for the breast cancer treatment at German Solingen?
The Breast Cancer Department at Solingen Medical Center was for the second time certified by the Bergisches Brustzentrum - whose expert teams evaluate the quality of the provided treatment to the highest medical standards in German breast centers. Solingen is the University Hospital, making it the center of the newest treating methods and the most modern chemotherapy schemes.
Breast cancer oncologists in Solingen Clinic
Breast diagnostics and breast cancer treatment are provided by team of the famous German oncologic gynecologists including Dr. Sebastian Hentsch - Senior Physician of the Women's Clinic at Solingen (Dr. Sebastian Hentsch has an additional specialization of Gynecologic Oncology), Dr. Martin Peters - one of the most experienced experts in the Hospital, and Dr. Manuela Seifert, the Senior Physician in the Department.
What is the cost for the breast cancer treatment at German Solingen?
The surgery for breast cancer treatment costs 11,000-14,000 Euro.
This price also includes:
- Specialist consultation.
- Pre- and aftersurgical observations, laboratory analysis.
- Hospital stay.
It’s important to remember that price is calculated individually for each patient and depends on the set of necessary procedures. Leave a quote and Bookimed Doctor-Coordinator will provide you with individual treatment program.
- Why is Dusseldorf Clinic is one of the best medical center in Germany for breast tumor treatment?
- Who treats breast cancer in Dusseldorf University Hospital?
- What is the cost for breast cancer treatment at Dusseldorf?
Diagnostics and treatment is provided according to the criteria certified by TÜV, the German Cancer Society and the Medical Association of Westphalia-Lippe.
One of the features of Universitätsklinikum Düsseldorf is its Tumor Risk Clinic. People with breast and/or ovarian cancer in the family are advised to have regular check-ups and be carefully monitored. As the result, the disease can be diagnosed at its early stage and be cured.
Who treats breast cancer in Dusseldorf University Hospital?
Prof. Dr. med. Tanja Fehm and Dr. med. Jürgen Hoffmann, acknowledged by the most authoritative magazine FOCUS-2016 as the best breast cancer specialists who provide diagnostics and treatment for patients suffering from breast oncology in Germany.
What is the cost for breast cancer treatment at Dusseldorf?
The cost for radiotherapy is approx. 16,800 Euro.
You can get exact price for breast cancer diagnostics or treatment, just leaving a quote on the International Patient Support Center Bookimed.
- Why breast cancer patients should choose Bremen Clinic?
- Who provides treatment in Klinikum Bremen?
- How much does breast surgery cost in Nord Klinik Allianz Bremen?
The Hospital Group in Bremen - the largest healthcare provider in city and of the surroundings of Lower Saxony - has a specialized Center for breast cancer treatment, certified by the German Cancer Society and the TÜV.
Who provides treatment in Klinikum Bremen?
Bremen Breast Center is headed by Chief Physician Dr. Mustafa Aydogdu - an experienced doctor in breast diseases (senology) treatment. His team works in collaboration with the Department of Reconstructive, Aesthetic and Restorative Surgery under the direction of Prof. Dr. Can Cedidi.
How much does breast surgery cost in Nord Klinik Allianz Bremen?
- Sector resection for stage breast cancer - 4,500 Euro.
- Gynecological check up - 2,100 Euro.
The exact cost depends on the stage of the disease and the number of treatment procedures.
To clarify the price and receive individual treatment program, contact Bookimed Doctor-Coordinator.
- Why do patients go to Asklepios Klinik Barmbek for the treatment of breast cancer?
- Who are the breast cancer specialists doctors in Asklepios Hamburg?
- What is the cost of the treatment of breast cancer at Asklepios Center?
The Departments of Surgical and Oncological Gynecology at Asklepios offer the patients the most modern minimally invasive methods for the treatment of breast cancer. The Clinic is certified by the German Cancer Society for the treatment of mammary gland.
Who is the main breast cancer specialist in Asklepios Hamburg?
Under the leadership of the famous German oncogynecologist Prof. Dr. Christhardt Kӧhler the Asklepios specialists carry out breast surgeries by means of all available organ-preserving opportunities (lumpectomy, quadrantectomy, subcutaneous mastectomy, radiotherapy, chemotherapy, immunotherapy and targeted therapy).
What is the cost of the treatment of breast cancer at Asklepios Center?
The cost of medical procedures and medicines will amount to 15,000-17,000 Euro.
Ask Bookimed Doctor-Coordinator for the specific cost of the breast cancer treatment at Asklepios.
- Professional oncologists at Helios Medical Center
- Diagnostics and treatment of cancer
- Cost for treatment of oncologic diseases in Germany
Why Helios Medical Center is considered one of the leading in oncologic diseases treatment in Germany?
- Acute leukemia
- Melanoma, i.e. skin cancer
- Lymphogranulomatosis, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Tumors in the nervous and endocrine systems
- Breast cancer
- Tumors in the digestive system
About 10 thousand patients go for diagnostics and get the treatment program at Helios Center of Oncology annually, while over 3 thousand get ambulatory treatment.
How do the experts operate at Helios Medical Center?
Professor Wolf-Dieter Ludwig manages Helios Center of Oncology, being the expert in diagnostics and treatment of various kinds of cancer and other oncologic pathologies. Qualified oncologists are among the Medical Center staff, having many years of work experience and applying the modern comprehensive methods of treatment.
What do the cancer diagnostics and treatment include?
Diagnostics at the early stages is able to increase significantly the treatment efficiency; therefore, Helios Medical Centers are fitted with all the required modern equipment for qualitative and precise examinations. The patient gets the required treatment when the diagnosis is put. Helios Center of Oncology provides the interdisciplinary therapy as well. The following diagnostic and treatment procedures are among standard ones:
- Biochemical blood test + tumor markers testing
- CT, MRI, PET-CT
- Surgery by Gamma Knife, Cyber Knife and robotic surgical system, i.e. the da Vinci etc.
- Chemotherapy modern methods
- Hormone therapy
- Bio and immunologic therapy
What is the cost for treatment for the foreign patients at Helios Medical Center?
The prices for cancer treatment in Germany are justified by the medicine level and the treatment efficiency. Every patient can pay for the medical services directly to the account of the Medical center with no commissions for agents by virtue of Bookimed service. You can order the treatment program including the pricing now!
- Why do patients with breast cancer choose Charité Clinic for the treatment?
- What procedures are held for breast cancer treatment?
- What is the cost for breast cancer diagnostics at Charité Medical Center?
- What are the breast cancer treatment methods?
Why do patients with breast cancer choose Charité Clinic for the treatment?
Charité is the only European hospital being staffed of such a big number of talented professionals, incl. Nobel Prize winners, awarded in the field of medicine.
About 10,000 women are provided here by qualified medical care of the highest level annually and about 3,000 patients have surgery.
Prof. Dr. med. Achim Schneider is the Head of the Department of Oncologic Gynecology at Charité, who is in the top of the best experts in the treatment of breast cancer in Europe. It is worth noting that psychologists as well as rehabilitation therapists, social workers, translators and representatives of various religions work with the patients if required.
A thorough diagnostics is held before the breast cancer treatment at Charité:
- mammary glands ultrasound and MRI;
- blood testing on tumor markers;
- examination of the mammary ducts by micro fiber optics (fibre optic ductoscopy);
- mammographic screening;
- chromosome analysis, revealing the modified genes;
- biopsy incl. hystological and cytological diagnostics;
- radionuclide diagnostics in case of cancer relapse, as well as diagnostic programs for persons at risk, in particular for carriers of abnormal genes BRCA1 and BRCA2.
What is the cost for breast cancer diagnostics at Charité Medical Center?
The total cost of diagnostics varies from 3,700 to 6,500 USD. You may get your personal treatment program with the exact prices right now!
What are the breast cancer treatment methods?
- The radical tumorectomy, i.e. organ preserving surgery, is held in 2/3 of breast cancer treatment cases at Charité.
- The total mastectomy, i.e. total removal of the affected mammary gland is held seldom (for large deep infiltrating cancers only).
- The radiation therapy methods are applied before the surgery, in time of the surgery and/or afterwards (IORT, SBRT, IMRT, IGRT methods).
- Such innovative methods as the Cyber knife, Nano knife and Rapid Arc are applied as well as the hormonal therapy and immunotherapy.
- Several methods are applied for successful breast cancer treatment.
Charité Hospital is proud of its achievements in breast cancer treatment, when the 10-year survival rate is 87%.