- Professional oncologists at Helios Medical Center
- Diagnostics and treatment of cancer
- Cost for treatment of oncologic diseases in Germany
Why Helios Medical Center is considered one of the leading in oncologic diseases treatment in Germany?
- Acute leukemia
- Melanoma, i.e. skin cancer
- Lymphogranulomatosis, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Tumors in the nervous and endocrine systems
- Breast cancer
- Tumors in the digestive system
About 10 thousand patients go for diagnostics and get the treatment program at Helios Center of Oncology annually, while over 3 thousand get ambulatory treatment.
How do the experts operate at Helios Medical Center?
Professor Wolf-Dieter Ludwig manages Helios Center of Oncology, being the expert in diagnostics and treatment of various kinds of cancer and other oncologic pathologies. Qualified oncologists are among the Medical Center staff, having many years of work experience and applying the modern comprehensive methods of treatment.
What do the cancer diagnostics and treatment include?
Diagnostics at the early stages is able to increase significantly the treatment efficiency; therefore, Helios Medical Centers are fitted with all the required modern equipment for qualitative and precise examinations. The patient gets the required treatment when the diagnosis is put. Helios Center of Oncology provides the interdisciplinary therapy as well. The following diagnostic and treatment procedures are among standard ones:
- Biochemical blood test + tumor markers testing
- CT, MRI, PET-CT
- Surgery by Gamma Knife, Cyber Knife and robotic surgical system, i.e. the da Vinci etc.
- Chemotherapy modern methods
- Hormone therapy
- Bio and immunologic therapy
What is the cost for treatment for the foreign patients at Helios Medical Center?
The prices for cancer treatment in Germany are justified by the medicine level and the treatment efficiency. Every patient can pay for the medical services directly to the account of the Medical center with no commissions for agents by virtue of Bookimed service. You can order the treatment program including the pricing now!
Timely response of a clinic 9/10
Doctors’ qualification 9/10
Technical equipment 9/10
Service and comfort 8/10
Popularity of a clinic 8/10
The top professionals of Medipol Mega Clinic strive to select the treatment method that most likely eliminates the risk of recurrence and metastasis when starting the breat cancer treatment.
Professionals of various fields, such as: oncologists, oncologic surgeons, reconstruction surgeons, chemotherapists, radiologistsare, are involved into the treatment.
Medipol Hospital provides 25 individual schemes of breast cancer treatment, based on patient's genetic features, age, condition etc.
What are the methods of breast cancer diagnostics in Medipol?
The following diagnostic procedures are held in order to develop the plan of breast cancer treatment:
- Physical examination;
- Obligatory genetic testing (DNA and RNA tumor cells study);
- Analysis for the sensitivity to certain hormones;
- FISH examination in case of hyperexpression Her2/neu (i.e. fluorescent hybridization in situ);The Oncotype DX and molecular testings;
- Biopsy and PET-CT are held by stereotactic method to get the tissue for examination from the smallest and most inaccessible tumors under ultrasound, CT or MRI control.
What is the cost of breast cancer diagnostics at Medipol Oncological Center?
The total cost starts from USD 2,500. You may get the price for treatment and diagnostic procedures on Bookimed websiteright now!
What are the breast cancer treatment methods in Medipol Hospital?
The basis of the successful breast cancer treatment in Medipol Hospital is the comprehensive approach that includes the following methods:
- Organ preserving surgery alongside the maximal breasts preservation or radical surgery followed by breast reconstruction;
- LIAC, i.e. radiation therapy innovative device TRUEBEAM STx (IMRT, IGRT, Gated RT, Rapidarc, SRS and SBRT);
- Targeted therapy;
- Radiation therapy by last generation linear accelerators;
- Radioembolization and radio frequency ablation of metastases;
Timely response of a clinic 8/10
Doctors’ qualification 9/10
Technical equipment 10/10
Service and comfort 8/10
Popularity of a clinic 10/10
Why do patients with breast cancer choose Memorial Hospital to treat breast cancer?
Memorial Oncological Center provides any kind of breast cancer treatment with the highest efficiency and safety. There are only few oncological clinics worldwide, where the most advanced technologies are successfully applied and medical professionals of the highest qualification operate (i.e. clinical oncologists, oncologic surgeons, reconstruction surgeons, chemotherapists, radiologists) to fight the cancer and tumor metastases. 97% of breast cancer patients recover if the disease was diagnosticated at an early stage in Memorial Hospital.
Methods of breast cancer diagnostics in Memorial Cinic
The diagnostics is held by the modern diagnostic equipment:
- General and biochemical blood tests;
- PET-CT (Positron Emission Tomography combined with CT);
- 3D MRI;
- CT with low-dose radiation, scintigraphy and other equity tests;
- 3D ultrasound.
According to the worldwide oncologic standards, Memorial Hospital provides the Oncotype DX testing under certain stages of breast cancer. The biopsy is held by the stereotactic method TRU-CAT, i.e. Image guided biopsies, to provide tissue for the study of the smallest and most inaccessible tumor formation.
Cost of breast cancer diagnostics in Memorial
The total cost of diagnostics starts from USD 2,600. The examinations may be varied regardless the breast cancer stage, the volume of performed tests etc. Get the price for diagnostics and treatment on Bookimed website.
What are the breast cancer treatment methods in Memorial Hospital?
The following methods are used for breast cancer treatment in Memorial Hospital:
- Organ preserving surgery along with maximal breast preservation, and radical surgery followed by simultaneous or delayed breast reconstruction;
- Chemotherapy with the latest protocoles and chemotherapeutic agents;
- Targeted therapy;
- Various hormonal treatment programs of early and unresectable cancer stages;
- Radiotherapy in the most advanced linear accelerators;
- Radioembolization and radiofrequency ablation of metastatic lesions;
- Interventional radiotherapy;
- Intra-arterial chemotherapy and chemoembolization;
- The brand new method of non-surgical treatment, i.e. Nano-Knife ablation.
- Why do patients with breast cancer choose Charité Clinic for the treatment?
- What procedures are held for breast cancer treatment?
- What is the cost for breast cancer diagnostics at Charité Medical Center?
- What are the breast cancer treatment methods?
Why do patients with breast cancer choose Charité Clinic for the treatment?
Charité is the only European hospital being staffed of such a big number of talented professionals, incl. Nobel Prize winners, awarded in the field of medicine.
About 10,000 women are provided here by qualified medical care of the highest level annually and about 3,000 patients have surgery.
Prof. Dr. med. Achim Schneider is the Head of the Department of Oncologic Gynecology at Charité, who is in the top of the best experts in the treatment of breast cancer in Europe. It is worth noting that psychologists as well as rehabilitation therapists, social workers, translators and representatives of various religions work with the patients if required.
A thorough diagnostics is held before the breast cancer treatment at Charité:
- mammary glands ultrasound and MRI;
- blood testing on tumor markers;
- examination of the mammary ducts by micro fiber optics (fibre optic ductoscopy);
- mammographic screening;
- chromosome analysis, revealing the modified genes;
- biopsy incl. hystological and cytological diagnostics;
- radionuclide diagnostics in case of cancer relapse, as well as diagnostic programs for persons at risk, in particular for carriers of abnormal genes BRCA1 and BRCA2.
What is the cost for breast cancer diagnostics at Charité Medical Center?
The total cost of diagnostics varies from 3,700 to 6,500 USD. You may get your personal treatment program with the exact prices right now!
What are the breast cancer treatment methods?
- The radical tumorectomy, i.e. organ preserving surgery, is held in 2/3 of breast cancer treatment cases at Charité.
- The total mastectomy, i.e. total removal of the affected mammary gland is held seldom (for large deep infiltrating cancers only).
- The radiation therapy methods are applied before the surgery, in time of the surgery and/or afterwards (IORT, SBRT, IMRT, IGRT methods).
- Such innovative methods as the Cyber knife, Nano knife and Rapid Arc are applied as well as the hormonal therapy and immunotherapy.
- Several methods are applied for successful breast cancer treatment.
Charité Hospital is proud of its achievements in breast cancer treatment, when the 10-year survival rate is 87%.
Timely response of a clinic 7/10
Doctors’ qualification 9/10
Technical equipment 9/10
Service and comfort 7/10
Popularity of a clinic 10/10
Acibadem Hospital is a recommended medical center for various procedures requiring advanced technologies and experience. The Сlinic has 7 cancer centers (i.e. surgery, radiation therapy/surgery, chemotherapy).
The 5-year survival rate increases to 96% if the diagnosis is determined at the early stage of disease. The leading professional of radiation cancer treatment in Acibadem Hospital is Prof. Dr. Enis Özyar – world-class doctor, who has held treatment of hundreds of patients suffering from breast cancer at various stages, successfully practicing the brand new radiation therapy methods.
Acibadem Clinic carries out the following procedures for breast cancer diagnostics:
- Professional physical examination;
- Detailed laboratory blood test (incl. tumor markers);
- 3D mammographic screening;
- 4D ultrasound;
- MRI, PET-CT;
- Tumor and lymphnode biopsy.
What is the cost of breast cancer diagnostics in Acibadem Hospital?
The total cost starts from USD 2,500. The diagnostics takes from 2 to 4 days. The examinations may be varied depending on the stage of the disease and affection. Clarify the price for treatment and diagnostic procedures on Bookimed website.
What are the breast cancer treatment methods in Acibadem Hospital?
The most efficient method of the 2nd, 3rd, and even 4th stages of breast cancer are:
- Lumpectomy – organ preserving surgery, when the tumor is removed along with only a small part of the surrounding tissue.
- Radical mastectomy – tumor removal together with breast.
There are two main surgeries, such as modified radical mastectomy (i.e. tumor is removed together with all mammary gland and axillary lymph nodes tissues) and simple mastectomy (i.e. no lymph nodes resection).
Chemotherapy and radiation therapy are held along these treatment methods (i.e. LIAC, innovative device TRUEBEAM STx – perfect combination integrates modern methods of radiotherapy, such as IMRT, IGRT, Gated RT, Rapidarc, SRS and SBRT). Cyberknife and Gammaknife are applied as well.
- The diagnostic methods of breast cancerat Sheba Medical Center
- The cost of breast cancerdiagnostics at Sheba Medical Center
- The breast cancertreatment methods at Sheba Medical Center
Sheba Medical Center is one of the largest medical institutions in the Middle East being famous of its high ranks in oncological diseases successful treatment. The head of Breast Cancer Treatment Department is the expert of international level Dr. Shani Paluch Simon.
Besides that she is the founder of the interdisciplinary group for mammary gland cancer research and treatment at Sheba Clinic. Sheba is the only medical center that signed the agreement on scientific and practical cooperation with the most famous and respected center for cancer care, i.e. US MD Anderson Cancer Center. Their joint research projects aimed at the prevention of cancer, are unique in the world.
Sheba Medical Center provides the most advanced diagnostics package, which main methods include:
- Detailed physical examination, detailed laboratory test (incl. tumor markers blood test, genetic testing, histology chemical analysis);
- Mammographic screening;
- Mammary glands sonography;
- MRI and/or CT;
- Tumor and sentinel lymphnode biopsy with cytopathological and histopathological analysis of tissue samples obtained.
What is the cost of breast cancer diagnostics at Sheba Medical Center?
The total cost of breast cancer diagnostics varies from 3,000 to 5,000 USD. The examinations may be varied regardless the disease stage and ways of cancer spread. Clarify the price for treatment and diagnostic procedures costs on Bookimed website.
What are the breast cancer treatment methods at Sheba Medical Center?
One of the breast cancer advanced treatment methods at Sheba Medical Center is sentinel menthod. It enables the detection of affected tissues and the selective resection of lymph nodes with no affection of the healthy ones.
The high rates of successful breast cancer treatment of any stage have the following methods:
- Palliative surgery;
- Comprehensive chemotherapy;
- Radiation therapy;
- Targeted therapy as well as plastic reconstruction of mammary gland.
Cancer Center "Davidoff" of Rabin Medical Center is the largest oncology clinic in Israel and the entire Middle East. Every fifth of Israeli citizens gets an aid of the cancer treatment here. The center treats patients with all types of cancer and hematological diseases (leukemia, osteomyelosclerosis, anemia, leukocytosis, and others). The Center includes the departments of radiation therapy, chemotherapy, integrative medicine, palliative therapy and dietology. Center operates with the following cutting-edge techniques for treatment: SBRT, IMRT, IGRT, Rapid Arc., SIRT.
Clinic Cancer Center “Herzliya” has thirty years of experience. Center staff takes trainings and gets skills in the best medical centers in the world. Each patient throughout the treatment period is accompanied by a personal manager and translator. Center Department of Diagnostic works quickly and professionally - for the entire period of the department’s activity there was no single case of misdiagnosis. The main pathologies treated in Cancer Center Herzliya are: leukemia, Hodgkin's lymphoma, lymphoblastic leukemia, myeloma, carcinoid tumor, branchiogenic tumor, lung cancer, melanoma, brain cancer and other cancers.
- Why do the patients choose oncological Department of Quiron Barcelona Hospital?
- Who specializes in the treatment of cancer in Quiron Barcelona Clinic?
- How is the diagnostics carried out at Quiron Barcelona?
- Prices for complex diagnostics of oncology in Quiron Barcelona Hospital
Oncological Department at Quiron Barcelona is more than just a division of the clinic. This Department is honorary titled as the Baselga Insitute of Oncology. It was named after its founder, a world’s recognized oncologist Professor Jose Baselga. The prior specialization of Dr. Baselga is breast cancer. Annually, more than 3,000 patients get treatment and over 20,000 receive consultations at the Institute. Various scientific researches are conducted on the basis of the Clinic, which allows to develop new treatment methods and urgently implement them into practice.
Who specializes in the treatment of cancer in Quiron Barcelona Clinic?
The best oncologists in Spain work with the patients here:
- Pr. Jose Baselga, a world-famous physician and the only European oncologist honored to be the member of the American Cancer Society;
- Dr. Josep Tabernero is another great specialist in the world of oncology. He is the author of several medical protocols successfully applied in many countries;
- Dr. Armando López-Guillermo, an oncohematologist;
- Dr. Daniel Sánchez Posada, an oncosurgeon.
Quiron Barcelona Medical Center uses a multidisciplinary approach and the latest equipment. It gives an opportunity to exclude inaccuracies during diagnostics and increase the treatment effectiveness.
How is the diagnostics carried out at Quiron Barcelona?
The complex diagnostic program includes:
- Complete and biochemical blood count (checking the state of separate organs, systems or of the whole body);
- Blood test for tumor markers (detection of the specific substances common for cancer);
- CT, PET-CT, MRI and ultrasound (detection of metastases, assessment of regional lymph nodes);
- Biopsy of tumor tissues: fine-needle or trephine biopsy (for histological verification of the diagnosis).
Prices for complex diagnostics of oncology in Quiron Barcelona Hospital
The diagnostics takes from 2 to 5 days depending on the type of pathology and general body condition of a patient. The total cost of the diagnostics contains the price for doctor consultation and diagnostic procedures:
- Blood count - €250-500;
- Mammography - €195;
- Arthrography - €293;
- Cystography - €293;
- Cholangiography - €293;
- Urethrocystography - €293;
- Ultrasound - €200-350;
- Tomography - €242;
- Myelography - €293;
- Biopsy - €200-650.
Receive an individual program
How is the treatment of cancer conducted in Quiron Barcelona Oncological Department?
The Baselga Institute of Oncology takes part in the development of innovative treatment techniques, that’s why it can be confidently said that the patients receive the most accurate diagnostics and high-quality treatment here. The hospital uses all kinds of innovative manipulations for cancer treatment:
- Robotic surgery using the da Vinci robot;
- Minimally invasive and bloodless operations;
- Radiotherapy (Cyber-knife, TrueBeam);
- Cryoresection and cryodestruction;
- Chemotherapy with the newest drugs.