LIV Hospital Oncological Department specializes in the diagnostics and treatment of all types of cancer. There is the whole range of modern equipment, including MRT, CT, PET-CT, TrueBeam ST and others in the department. It is through the use of a linear accelerator LIV Hospital TrueBeam ST cancer patients get the exact dose of radiation directed to the affected cells and tissues. TrueBeam ST visualization is very important in the treatment of lung cancer, breast cancer, spinal or prostate tumors. Software Acuros XB, for the first time in Turkey, was applied in LIV Hospital. It calculates more accurately and quickly the amount of radiation dose than other systems. All these factors extremely reduce the period of treatment and minimize the chance of spread of the tumor.
- Complex diagnostics of kidney cancer in the Ichilov Clinic (Sourasky)
- Cost of kidney cancer treatment in Ichilov
- Principles of treatment of kidney cancer in Sourasky
Why is Ichilov (Sourasky) Clinic recommended for patients with kidney cancer?
Great significance is attached to the multidisciplinary approach – kidney cancer is treated by few specialists simultaneously.
In the Oncology Division at the Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center the assistance is provided by the leading clinicians of Israel:
- Prof. Haim Matzkin, an oncourologist, the Head of the Urology Department at Ichilov Medical Center;
- Prof. Ilan Ron, an oncologist of the Highest Category Board Certified;
- Dr. Diana Matsevski, radiotherapist (Institute of Radiological Diagnostics).
This approach, combined with the latest equipment and the use of efficient schemes of chemotherapy causes high survival of patients and curability of the disease.
What is the diagnostic procedure of kidney cancer in Sourasky (Ichilov)
- consultation of oncological urologist;
- cystoscopy (identification of blood in urine);
- intravenous urography diagnose the kidney disorder (contrast enhancement);
- kidney ultrasound to identify the body of the tumor and other formations from 2 cm in diameter;
- MRI of the kidneys. It is used for the diagnosis of cancer at the stages 1-2 (1 cm);
- MSCT and PET help to detect distant metastases.
- MRI (high field MRI scanner) of kidney - $1,100;
- PET-CT - $1,400;
- evaluation of “incoming” biopsy (for patients with their own glasses) - from $200 to 900;
- biopsy under CT - $2,500.
The volume of examination can be extended. Depending on the cell type and the stage of kidney cancer. You can clarify information, visiting the web-site of Bookimed Company (free support of patients with cancer).
Methods of kidney cancer treatment of in Ichilov (Sourasky)
- Laparoscopic removal, cryoablation (freezing) of the tumor (at the stage 1-A);
- sectoral resection, including the da Vinci robotic-assisted system (at stage 1-2A );
- Nephrectomy, i.e. removal of affected kidney with other concerned structures;
- Embolization of target renal artery. Embolus (artificial blood clot) is introduced to restrict the blood supply to the tumor. Reduced (and weakened) colony of atypical cells are removed in a while.
- Professional oncologists at Helios Medical Center
- Diagnostics and treatment of cancer
- Cost for treatment of oncologic diseases in Germany
Why Helios Medical Center is considered one of the leading in oncologic diseases treatment in Germany?
- Acute leukemia
- Melanoma, i.e. skin cancer
- Lymphogranulomatosis, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Tumors in the nervous and endocrine systems
- Breast cancer
- Tumors in the digestive system
About 10 thousand patients go for diagnostics and get the treatment program at Helios Center of Oncology annually, while over 3 thousand get ambulatory treatment.
How do the experts operate at Helios Medical Center?
Professor Wolf-Dieter Ludwig manages Helios Center of Oncology, being the expert in diagnostics and treatment of various kinds of cancer and other oncologic pathologies. Qualified oncologists are among the Medical Center staff, having many years of work experience and applying the modern comprehensive methods of treatment.
What do the cancer diagnostics and treatment include?
Diagnostics at the early stages is able to increase significantly the treatment efficiency; therefore, Helios Medical Centers are fitted with all the required modern equipment for qualitative and precise examinations. The patient gets the required treatment when the diagnosis is put. Helios Center of Oncology provides the interdisciplinary therapy as well. The following diagnostic and treatment procedures are among standard ones:
- Biochemical blood test + tumor markers testing
- CT, MRI, PET-CT
- Surgery by Gamma Knife, Cyber Knife and robotic surgical system, i.e. the da Vinci etc.
- Chemotherapy modern methods
- Hormone therapy
- Bio and immunologic therapy
What is the cost for treatment for the foreign patients at Helios Medical Center?
The prices for cancer treatment in Germany are justified by the medicine level and the treatment efficiency. Every patient can pay for the medical services directly to the account of the Medical center with no commissions for agents by virtue of Bookimed service. You can order the treatment program including the pricing now!
- Diagnostics of cancer at Medipol Medical Center
- Treatment methods of oncologic diseases
- Cost for cancer treatment in Turkey
Why do the patients from all over the world choose Medipol Medical Center to treat the oncologic diseases?
Medipol Group of Medical Centers includes the large center for oncology that amalgamates the leading oncologists of Turkey and Europe; the departments are fitted with modern equipment and the application of unique comprehensive methods contributes to the high indicators of the treatment efficiency.What are the cancer diagnostic procedures at Medipol Medical Center?
The comprehensive cancer diagnostics at Medipol Medical Center is the initial work with each patient. The appointment of treatment without detailed diagnostics and the precise diagnosis may be inefficient and dangerous. Therefore, the patients go for the following tests and procedures:
- Blood test for tumor markers
- Immunologic examination
- CT and PET-CT
- X-ray (sarcoma)
- Mammography (breast cancer) and other examinations
What are the treatment methods of oncologic diseases applied at Medical Center?
Each patient gets the individual treatment program in order to achieve the maximal outcomes. Medipol Center of Oncology has the equipment for cancer treatment, applied at all leading medical centers of the world.
The following methods are applied for cancer treatment:
- Chemotherapy by modern medications, i.e. with minimal side effects
- Radiotherapy with precise local affection on the tumor
- Brachytherapy, i.e. implantation of the irradiation source into the tumor
- Gamma Knife, i.e. unique tool to treat the brain cancer etc.
The experts at Medipol Medical Center try to maximally preserve the organ during the cancer surgery, so they often apply the minimal invasive surgeries and precise robot-assisted surgery therefore.
What is the cost for cancer treatment at Medipol Medical Center in Turkey?
Medipol Medical Center offers its patients lower prices for cancer treatment than in the USA, Israel or Germany, while operating according to American protocols. Bookimed service provides its patients the opportunity to get diagnostics and treatment of cancer in Turkey without any agents. Find out the price and get the treatment program now! The Clinic became a member of Inspector Bookimed program, so you can read an extended review of Medipol Medical Center.
- Methods of oncologic diseases treatment
- Oncologists of Vivantes Medical Centers
- Cost for cancer treatment in Germany
Why are Vivantes Medical Centers some of the best on cancer treatment in Germany?
The treatment of cancer in Germany means the good chances to save lives of many patients from all over the world. Vivantes medical network is one of the largest medical groups in Europe, having four Departments of Oncology, admitting over 14,000 patients from all over the world annually. The modern equipment, the advanced diagnostic and treatment methods, as certainly high-qualified experts in oncology with many years of experience guarantee the efficient treatment of cancer. Vivantes Spandau, one of the biggest centers of oncology in Germany, is in the number of the medical centers of Vivantes.
What are the treatment methods of oncologic diseases applied at Vivantes Medical Centers?
Vivantes centers of oncology apply the modern equipment for diagnostics and treatment of the patients suffering from the latter cancer stages. The medical centers provide:
- Blood testing for tumor markers
- Transfusion medicine
- Biological therapy
- Hormonal therapy
- Substitutional therapy
- Palliative therapy
- Immunologic therapy
- Aspirational cytology etc.
Who are the oncologists at Vivantes Medical Centers?
Over 100 professional doctors provide the treatment of oncologic diseases at Vivantes Medical Centers. The treating doctor is consulted by the group of expert colleagues while working with every patient, resulting in unique efficient treatment program for the patient. One of the leading oncologists in Germany Prof. Ernst Spät-Schwalbe has managed Spandau Medical Center since 2001.
What is the cost of cancer treatment at Vivantes Medical Centers?
The cost for treatment of various kinds of cancer is significantly lower at Vivantes Medical Centers in Germany in comparison with Switzerland, Great Britain or the USA. By virtue of Bookimed website, patients from all over the world can pay for the medical services without any agents directly to the account of the Clinic. You can get the treatment program including the pricing now!
- Diagnostics of kidney cancer
- Cost for diagnostics in Solingen Clinic
- Methods of carcinoma treatment in Germany
- Cost for carcinoma treatment
- Treatment efficiency at Solingen Medical Center
University Medical Center in the city of Solingen has over 150 years of history. This is the multidisciplinary medical institution, serving over 25,000 of patients annually nowadays. One of the main activities in Solingen Clinic is the treatment of kidney cancer.
- Ultrasound of the kidneys.
- Radiological examination of the renal tissues and vessels (intravenous urography, venacavography, renal angiography).
- Blood and urine laboratory tests (general and detailed).
- Biopsy, i.e. examination of the renal tissues on cancer cells.
The multi-slice CT or MRI are used if the spread of the metastases is suspected.
Cost for diagnostics in Solingen Hospital
The cost for diagnostics depends on the kind of tumor, its aggressiveness and the stage of the spread all over the body. The detailed information on prices is available by the advisors of International patient support center Bookimed.
Innovative methods of the renal carcinoma treatment in Germany
To treat the tumor of the small size without metastasis, Solingen Clinic apply minimally invasive methods:
- Ablation, i.e. destruction of the cancer tissue by:
- Warming up by the current (radiofrequency);
- Freezing (cryoablation);
- Chemical substances (chemical);
- Laser irradiation (laser);
- Embolization of the renal arteria, i.e. cessation of the blood supply to the affected area;
- Electrochemical lysis, i.e. destruction of the cancer cells by the weak current.
- Partial resection of the renal tissue;
- Nephrectomy, i.e. full removal of the kidney;
- Immunotherapy, i.e. stimulation of the immune system of the patient;
- Targeted therapy, i.e. application of medication of the targeted action.
Chemotherapy is also applied in limited amounts. Radiotherapy is applied as the palliative therapy in the Department of Dr. Kirschner MD.
Cost for treatment of kidney carcinoma in Germany
The expenditures on cancer treatment depend on the stage of kidney cancer, number of the medical procedures and the pathway of the disease.
Treatment efficiency in Solingen Clinic
The survival rate at the Medical Center goes over 73% and is one of the highest in Europe.
- Diagnostics of cancer at Memorial Medical Center
- Treatment methods of oncologic diseases
- Cost for cancer treatment in Turkey
Why Memorial Medical Center is recognized as one of the leading in Turkey on cancer treatment?
Memorial Medical Center is the world-class medical institution providing the services of diagnostics and treatment of various diseases, including breast cancer, liver cancer, melanoma, leucosis, stomach cancer, sarcoma, prostate cancer etc.
What are the diagnostic methods at Memorial Medical Center?
The diagnostics at Memorial Medical Center features a major attention for precision and promptness; the patients suffering the oncologic diseases are offered two kinds of early diagnostics, such as screening and Check-Up. The comprehensive examinations include:
What are the modern methods of cancer treatment applied at Memorial Medical Center?
The comprehensive interdisciplinary approach is applied for the treatment of oncologic diseases. The following methods are among the main ones of cancer treatment at Memorial Medical Center:
- Chemotherapy by modern sparing medication with minimal side effects
- Radio Frequency Therapy
- Surgical treatment, i.e. minimal invasive surgeries, and surgery by robotic systems etc.
What is the cost for cancer treatment at Memorial medical center?
The treatment of oncologic diseases at Memorial Clinic in Turkey is much lower than the similar services and medical care in Germany, Israel or the USA. The cost of treatment program is set up for each patient individually.However, you may get the exact pricing now using Bookimed service.
Treatment of cancer pathology is performed in seven Charite Clinics united into one integrated Charite Comprehensive Cancer Center. Center is under the direction of Professor Ulrich Keilholz is one of the most famous and respected oncologists in Europe. The Centre includes the most innovative and professional modern equipment for the treatment of cancer, such as CyberKnife, linear accelerators, etc. Accurate diagnosis, individual approach to each patient and medical case allow disclosing the early stages of oncology, making each procedure or operation unique, quality and corresponding to the highest world standards.
My Dora Hotel 3*
- Diagnostics of cancer at Acibadem Medical Center
- Modern treatment methods
- Cost for oncologic diseases treatment at Acibadem Medical Center
Why Acibadem Medical Center is the leading medical institutions in cancer treatment?
Acibadem medical net is one of the largest in Turkey, being the leader in oncologic diseases treatment. Such a status of the medical center is proven by:
- Modern advanced equipment for diagnostics and treatment
- Oncologic expert team of the world standard
- JCI international accreditation
- Interdisciplinary approach on cancer treatment
- American protocols of treatment
- High level of service for the foreign patients
Thousands of patients address the medical center annually suffering:
What are the diagnostic and treatment methods of cancer at Acibadem Medical Center?
The quality and precision of diagnostics at the medical center allows putting the correct diagnosis in time and appointing the precise treatment. The main methods of cancer diagnostics at Acibadem Medical Center are the following:
The patient undertakes comprehensive ambulatory and hospital treatment of cancer. Acibadem experts use the modern treatment technologies, applying:
- Gamma Knife
- the da Vinci Surgical System
- Cyber Knife
- Intraoperative radiotherapy
What is the cost for cancer treatment at Acibadem Medical Center in Turkey?
The cost for cancer treatment in Turkey is significantly lower than in Europe or the USA, while the treatment methods and the staff qualification are considered as the leading in the world.
Besides that, the cost of accommodation in Turkey is much cheaper, making the prolonged treatment more comfortable.
Each patient gets the individual treatment program including the price that depends on required procedures. The average price for the comprehensive diagnostics varies from 1,800 to 5,000 USD. Would you like to find out the exact price for cancer treatment now?
Why does Assuta Medical Center admit annually thousands of patients from all over the world to treat the oncologic diseases?
The Oncology Center of the largest Israeli private Medical Center Assuta is fitted with all the required modern equipment for early diagnostics and treatment of cancer. The patients from all over the word can choose the leading professional oncologists by the opportunity of individual selection of the treating doctor.
What are the cancer diagnostic procedures at Assuta Medical Center?
This is the only place where the patient can get the diagnostics of cancer with immediate results of the biopsy. The prompt examination of cancer is the saving of the precious time for the timely treatment.
- Blood testing for tumor markers
- Ultrasound etc.
What are the treatment methods of the oncologic diseases applied at Assuta Medical Center?
The experts of Assuta Medical Center apply such treatment methods of cancer as radiosurgery and chemotherapy. The application of such device as IMRT allows providing the irradiation by regular intensity, which contributes to focused effects on the damaged cells no disturbing the healthy tissues.
The Department of Chemotherapy operates during late night hours providing its patients with the opportunity to combine the chemotherapy with the alternative methods of cancer treatment without any loss of time.
What is the price for cancer treatment at Assuta Medical Center in Israel?
Bookimed website allows its patients getting the treatment in private Assuta Clinic without the commission fee for the agent services. The patients pay for the services only to the account of the Medical Center.
The price for cancer treatment in Assuta Hospital is set up for each patient individually based on the required diagnostic and treatment procedures. You can find out the exact price now!