- Professional oncologists at Helios Medical Center
- Diagnostics and treatment of cancer
- Cost for treatment of oncologic diseases in Germany
Why Helios Medical Center is considered one of the leading in oncologic diseases treatment in Germany?
- Acute leukemia
- Melanoma, i.e. skin cancer
- Lymphogranulomatosis, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Tumors in the nervous and endocrine systems
- Breast cancer
- Tumors in the digestive system
About 10 thousand patients go for diagnostics and get the treatment program at Helios Center of Oncology annually, while over 3 thousand get ambulatory treatment.
How do the experts operate at Helios Medical Center?
Professor Wolf-Dieter Ludwig manages Helios Center of Oncology, being the expert in diagnostics and treatment of various kinds of cancer and other oncologic pathologies. Qualified oncologists are among the Medical Center staff, having many years of work experience and applying the modern comprehensive methods of treatment.
What do the cancer diagnostics and treatment include?
Diagnostics at the early stages is able to increase significantly the treatment efficiency; therefore, Helios Medical Centers are fitted with all the required modern equipment for qualitative and precise examinations. The patient gets the required treatment when the diagnosis is put. Helios Center of Oncology provides the interdisciplinary therapy as well. The following diagnostic and treatment procedures are among standard ones:
- Biochemical blood test + tumor markers testing
- CT, MRI, PET-CT
- Surgery by Gamma Knife, Cyber Knife and robotic surgical system, i.e. the da Vinci etc.
- Chemotherapy modern methods
- Hormone therapy
- Bio and immunologic therapy
What is the cost for treatment for the foreign patients at Helios Medical Center?
The prices for cancer treatment in Germany are justified by the medicine level and the treatment efficiency. Every patient can pay for the medical services directly to the account of the Medical center with no commissions for agents by virtue of Bookimed service. You can order the treatment program including the pricing now!
- Methods of oncologic diseases treatment
- Oncologists of Vivantes Medical Centers
- Cost for cancer treatment in Germany
Why are Vivantes Medical Centers some of the best on cancer treatment in Germany?
The treatment of cancer in Germany means the good chances to save lives of many patients from all over the world. Vivantes medical network is one of the largest medical groups in Europe, having four Departments of Oncology, admitting over 14,000 patients from all over the world annually. The modern equipment, the advanced diagnostic and treatment methods, as certainly high-qualified experts in oncology with many years of experience guarantee the efficient treatment of cancer. Vivantes Spandau, one of the biggest centers of oncology in Germany, is in the number of the medical centers of Vivantes.
What are the treatment methods of oncologic diseases applied at Vivantes Medical Centers?
Vivantes centers of oncology apply the modern equipment for diagnostics and treatment of the patients suffering from the latter cancer stages. The medical centers provide:
- Blood testing for tumor markers
- Transfusion medicine
- Biological therapy
- Hormonal therapy
- Substitutional therapy
- Palliative therapy
- Immunologic therapy
- Aspirational cytology etc.
Who are the oncologists at Vivantes Medical Centers?
Over 100 professional doctors provide the treatment of oncologic diseases at Vivantes Medical Centers. The treating doctor is consulted by the group of expert colleagues while working with every patient, resulting in unique efficient treatment program for the patient. One of the leading oncologists in Germany Prof. Ernst Spät-Schwalbe has managed Spandau Medical Center since 2001.
What is the cost of cancer treatment at Vivantes Medical Centers?
The cost for treatment of various kinds of cancer is significantly lower at Vivantes Medical Centers in Germany in comparison with Switzerland, Great Britain or the USA. By virtue of Bookimed website, patients from all over the world can pay for the medical services without any agents directly to the account of the Clinic. You can get the treatment program including the pricing now!
- Diagnostics of kidney cancer
- Cost for diagnostics in Solingen Clinic
- Methods of carcinoma treatment in Germany
- Cost for carcinoma treatment
- Treatment efficiency at Solingen Medical Center
University Medical Center in the city of Solingen has over 150 years of history. This is the multidisciplinary medical institution, serving over 25,000 of patients annually nowadays. One of the main activities in Solingen Clinic is the treatment of kidney cancer.
- Ultrasound of the kidneys.
- Radiological examination of the renal tissues and vessels (intravenous urography, venacavography, renal angiography).
- Blood and urine laboratory tests (general and detailed).
- Biopsy, i.e. examination of the renal tissues on cancer cells.
The multi-slice CT or MRI are used if the spread of the metastases is suspected.
Cost for diagnostics in Solingen Hospital
The cost for diagnostics depends on the kind of tumor, its aggressiveness and the stage of the spread all over the body. The detailed information on prices is available by the advisors of International patient support center Bookimed.
Innovative methods of the renal carcinoma treatment in Germany
To treat the tumor of the small size without metastasis, Solingen Clinic apply minimally invasive methods:
- Ablation, i.e. destruction of the cancer tissue by:
- Warming up by the current (radiofrequency);
- Freezing (cryoablation);
- Chemical substances (chemical);
- Laser irradiation (laser);
- Embolization of the renal arteria, i.e. cessation of the blood supply to the affected area;
- Electrochemical lysis, i.e. destruction of the cancer cells by the weak current.
- Partial resection of the renal tissue;
- Nephrectomy, i.e. full removal of the kidney;
- Immunotherapy, i.e. stimulation of the immune system of the patient;
- Targeted therapy, i.e. application of medication of the targeted action.
Chemotherapy is also applied in limited amounts. Radiotherapy is applied as the palliative therapy in the Department of Dr. Kirschner MD.
Cost for treatment of kidney carcinoma in Germany
The expenditures on cancer treatment depend on the stage of kidney cancer, number of the medical procedures and the pathway of the disease.
Treatment efficiency in Solingen Clinic
The survival rate at the Medical Center goes over 73% and is one of the highest in Europe.
Treatment of cancer pathology is performed in seven Charite Clinics united into one integrated Charite Comprehensive Cancer Center. Center is under the direction of Professor Ulrich Keilholz is one of the most famous and respected oncologists in Europe. The Centre includes the most innovative and professional modern equipment for the treatment of cancer, such as CyberKnife, linear accelerators, etc. Accurate diagnosis, individual approach to each patient and medical case allow disclosing the early stages of oncology, making each procedure or operation unique, quality and corresponding to the highest world standards.