LIV Hospital Oncological Department specializes in the diagnostics and treatment of all types of cancer. There is the whole range of modern equipment, including MRT, CT, PET-CT, TrueBeam ST and others in the department. It is through the use of a linear accelerator LIV Hospital TrueBeam ST cancer patients get the exact dose of radiation directed to the affected cells and tissues. TrueBeam ST visualization is very important in the treatment of lung cancer, breast cancer, spinal or prostate tumors. Software Acuros XB, for the first time in Turkey, was applied in LIV Hospital. It calculates more accurately and quickly the amount of radiation dose than other systems. All these factors extremely reduce the period of treatment and minimize the chance of spread of the tumor.
- Methods of lung cancer diagnostics in Sourasky Hospital
- Cost of lung cancer diagnostics in Sourasky Clinic
- Methods of lung cancer treatment at Sourasky Medical Center
Why Sourasky (Ichilov) Hospital is considered as one of the leading centers for lung cancer treatment?
Multi-disciplinary team of experts on lung cancer treatment in Ichilov is managed by experienced worldwide renowned oncologist Prof. Moshe Inbar. The university medical center Ichilov employ Prof. Ofer Merimsky who specializes in oncological diseases of the lungs, one of the best specialists in the country in a thoracic surgical - oncologist Prof. Yaron Paz, who perform minimally invasive surgeries with pinpoint accuracy.
After the diagnostics, doctors prescribe individual treatment program, and then coordinate the work of doctors and medical staff. The most complex procedures are conducted by:
- pulmonologists Prof. Ben-Dov and Dr. Schwartz;
- Head of the Department of Oncology Prof. Merimsky;
- Radiation oncologist Matseevski.
What methods of lung cancer diagnostics are in Ichilov Hospital?
- CT, MRI;
- Bronchoscopy (is carried out by means of a special endoscopic equipment under general anesthesia);
- Invasive biopsy (transthoracic: puncture under CT or thoracoscopy) with histological analysis of the sample;
- Super Dimension Bronchus System - for the diagnosis of new formations in the lungs at an early stage with a wireless probe and tracking system;
- Thoracocentesis, i.e. puncture of the pleural fluid;
- Complete blood counts, including for tumor markers searching.
What is the cost for lung cancer treatment in Ichilov Hospital?
The cost is $ 20,000-25,000. Appeal to the doctor of the International Patient Support Center Bookimed to get personal treatment program with the exact prices. As for now, Bookimed has already helped 22 thousands of patients from around the world.
What are the methods of lung cancer treatment at Sourasky Medical Center?
Ichilov specialists know the latest methods of lung cancer treatment. One of the most effective methods is surgery, which include:
- Wedge resection;
- Segmentectomy or segmental resection;
- Resection of part of the bronchus.
- Laser surgery;
- Installation of endobronchial stents;
- Placement of drainage to drain accumulating pleural fluid.
The innovative methods include:
- Surgery of focused radiation therapy (NovalisShapedSurgery);
- 3D-conformal radiotherapy;
- Radiation therapy to modulate the intensity of the exposure (IMRT);
- Treatment with biological drug Tarceva (no side effects);
- Photodynamic therapy (effective in the treatment of small tumors or metastases).
- Professional oncologists at Helios Medical Center
- Diagnostics and treatment of cancer
- Cost for treatment of oncologic diseases in Germany
Why Helios Medical Center is considered one of the leading in oncologic diseases treatment in Germany?
- Acute leukemia
- Melanoma, i.e. skin cancer
- Lymphogranulomatosis, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Tumors in the nervous and endocrine systems
- Breast cancer
- Tumors in the digestive system
About 10 thousand patients go for diagnostics and get the treatment program at Helios Center of Oncology annually, while over 3 thousand get ambulatory treatment.
How do the experts operate at Helios Medical Center?
Professor Wolf-Dieter Ludwig manages Helios Center of Oncology, being the expert in diagnostics and treatment of various kinds of cancer and other oncologic pathologies. Qualified oncologists are among the Medical Center staff, having many years of work experience and applying the modern comprehensive methods of treatment.
What do the cancer diagnostics and treatment include?
Diagnostics at the early stages is able to increase significantly the treatment efficiency; therefore, Helios Medical Centers are fitted with all the required modern equipment for qualitative and precise examinations. The patient gets the required treatment when the diagnosis is put. Helios Center of Oncology provides the interdisciplinary therapy as well. The following diagnostic and treatment procedures are among standard ones:
- Biochemical blood test + tumor markers testing
- CT, MRI, PET-CT
- Surgery by Gamma Knife, Cyber Knife and robotic surgical system, i.e. the da Vinci etc.
- Chemotherapy modern methods
- Hormone therapy
- Bio and immunologic therapy
What is the cost for treatment for the foreign patients at Helios Medical Center?
The prices for cancer treatment in Germany are justified by the medicine level and the treatment efficiency. Every patient can pay for the medical services directly to the account of the Medical center with no commissions for agents by virtue of Bookimed service. You can order the treatment program including the pricing now!
- Why is Medipol Clinic one of the leading centers for lung cancer treatment?
- Methods of lung cancer diagnostics in Medipol Clinic
- Cost of lung cancer diagnostics in Medipol Hospital
- Methods of lung cancer treatment in Medipol Hospital
Why Medipol Clinic is one of the leading centers for lung cancer treatment?
Cancer Center in Medipol Medical Group is a recognized leader in the treatment of cancer. Lung cancer is one of the most dangerous and difficult types of the disease. Medipol Clinic is proud of its success of lung cancer treatment due to the team of professionals, authoritative doctors and nurses who make their practice also on the basis of American and European clinics, improving their treatment techniques.
What doctors specialize in the treatment of lung cancer at Medipol Medical Center?
The most renowned thoracic surgeon, pulmonologist and oncologist Professor Mehmet Zeki Günlüoğlu. All lung cancer treatment plans are individual and approved by an interdisciplinary team of doctors, in accordance with American and European standards.
Methods of lung cancer diagnostics in Medipol Clinic
- Transthoracic needle biopsy (TNB) - is performed on the basis of PET/CT, CT or MRI diagnostic results;
- Complete blood count.
Cost of lung cancer diagnostics in Medipol Hospital
The cost is around $ 2,800 and is formed individually for each patient, you can get a personal treatment program with the exact pricescan right now!
Methods of lung cancer treatment in Medipol Hospital
Among the effective lung cancer treatment methods, the following are applied in Medipol Clinic:
- Nano Knife;
- Chemical ablation;
- Radiofrequency thermoablation;
- Laser ablation;
- Cryoablation with liquid nitrogen;
- Ablation by means of Nano Knife technology;
- An effective method of irreversible electroporation (using high-voltage discharge, which leads to tumor cell death).
At the early stages of non-small cell cancer in case of localized tumors, the most effective method is tumor surgical removal.
At the latter stages of the disease, chemotherapy, radiotherapy or pneumonectomy are applied.
- Who and where treats lung cancer
- Lung cancer diagnostics
- What is the treatment of lung cancer?
- What is the cost of lung cancer treatment?
Who and where treats lung cancer
Treatment of lung malignancies is held at the Lung Cancer Center in Vivantes Neukölln, which was repeatedly certified in accordance with the criteria of German cancer societies. In the Vivantes International Medical Clinic you can get expert help from such outstanding doctors as Prof. Wolfe Pankow and Dr. Stefan Eggeling.
Lung cancer diagnostics
The treatment guideline is developed after a thorough examination of the patient to fulfill the TNM classification and thus determine the stage of lung cancer:
What is the treatment of lung cancer?
According to the WHO there are small-cell and non-small cell cancer (spindle cell-, large-cell-, adenocarcinoma). The recommended tumor therapy is designated by the multidisciplinary conference, in which all specialists involved in the investigation are represented. Vivantes Neukölln gives the possibility to deal with all types of lung cancer combining all known modern treatment approaches such as keyhole surgery, CyberKnife, chemo-, radio- and immunotherapy, targeted therapy.
What is the cost of lung cancer treatment?
To get additional information or make an appointment in Vivantes Neukölln just leave a message to Bookimed Doctor-Coordinator.
- Where and how lung cancer is treated
- Who is in charge of lung cancer treating?
- What is the cost for lung cancer treatment?
Medical Center in Solingen is multidisciplinary medical institution with 150-year history comprising of 15 specialized clinics.
Where and how lung cancer is treated
Lung cancer is cured in the Department of Visceral, Thoracic and Vascular surgery in Solingen Clinic. The Unit is engaged in curative operations of lung cancer and metastases in the lungs, as well as bronchial and angioplasty interventions in accordance to the international guidelines for cancer treatment.
- non small cell cancer is eradicated by the way of surgical tumor excision and chemotherapy or chemoradiation afterwards;
- option for small cell cancer is lobectomy with mediastinal lymph node dissection and radiation therapy.
The vast majority of operations takes place under the control of video assistance, eliminating technical errors and reducing the risk of possible postoperative complications.
Who is in charge of lung cancer treating?
Professor, Dr. med. Martin Kruschewski is a Chief Physician of Thoracic Surgery Department with a work experience of 25 years, who specializes in surgical treatment of all impairments of thorax organs, including any type of lung cancer and its metastases.
What is the cost for lung cancer treatment?
In Solingen Clinic a foreign patient pays as much for the services as German citizen does.
- Integrated diagnostics program, comprised of doctor’s consultation, blood analyses, biopsy or revision of histological material, MRI, CT - € 6,000;
- Chemotherapy course - from € 2,000;
The cost of surgical treatment depends on lung cancer type and, thus, extent of surgery.
You can get answers to all aroused questions or receive a personal treatment program through contacting with Bookimed Doctor-Coordinator.
- Why is Memorial Center considered as one of the leading centers for lung cancer treatment?
- What are the methods of lung cancer diagnostics in Memorial Clinic?
- What is the cost for lung diagnostics in Memorial Hospital?
- Methods of lung cancer treatment in Memorial
Memorial specialists make an individual treatment regimen for each patient with lung cancer. The most powerful and effective treatment mechanisms for the treatment of lung cancer and its metastases are applied here including this latest schemes, and chemotherapeutic agents, sequential chemo-radiotherapy as (sandwich therapy), targeted therapy, radiotherapy on the linear accelerators of the latest generation, radioembolization and radiofrequency ablation, as well as cutting-edge high-tech methods such as Nano-Knife ablation, interventional chemotherapy, transarterial chemoembolization, various thermoablation (laser, radiofrequency, ultrasound).
Treatment strategy and tactics in Memorial is individual for each patient, and conducted in accordance with international standards, approved by the Associations for Cancer Research in Europe and the United States.
What are the methods of lung cancer diagnostics in Memorial Clinic?
Diagnostic procedures for lung cancer in Memorial Hospital may include:
- Physical examination;
- Extended blood tests, including tumor markers;
- X-rays of the chest;
- Flash CT, CT;
- Transthoracic puncture of the tumor under CT control;
- Ultrasound of the chest and abdomen;
- Scintigraphy of the skeleton;
- A biopsy of the tumor with a cytokine and histopathological analysis of obtained tissue samples.
What is the cost for lung diagnostics in Memorial Hospital?
The cost is above $ 3,000. The total price is formed individually for each patient, contact Bookimed to get a personal treatment program with the exact prices right now!
Methods of lung cancer treatment in Memorial
The specialists in Memorial Hospital perform the following types of lung cancer treatment:
- Classical surgical removal of the tumor in the lung is conducted, as a rule, only at I-II stages of lung cancer, with some exceptions to the IIIA stage. In most cases, combined chemoradiotherapy is assigned after the operation.
- The radical non-surgical treatment of lung cancer are applied at the early stages of the disease with any tumor localization. For the destruction of the tumor without surgery application, various types of ablation are applied: radiofrequency, microwave, laser, Nano Knife ablation, sometimes in combination with chemoembolization and radioembolization (SIRT).
- Radiation therapy is carried out by means of modern and safe linear accelerators as Varian Rapid Arch system with multileaf collimators and the latest development of Avian's Rapid Arch.
- Chemotherapy and chemoembolization: common chemotherapy (intravenous), intra-arterial (locally in the area of tumor foci), chemoembolization (a combination of a vascular embolization that feed tumors), chemoradiotherapy (defined sequence of irradiation sessions and intra-arterial chemotherapy), chemoembolization combined with RFA-ablation .
- Targeted therapy with innovative agents.
Treatment of cancer pathology is performed in seven Charite Clinics united into one integrated Charite Comprehensive Cancer Center. Center is under the direction of Professor Ulrich Keilholz is one of the most famous and respected oncologists in Europe. The Centre includes the most innovative and professional modern equipment for the treatment of cancer, such as CyberKnife, linear accelerators, etc. Accurate diagnosis, individual approach to each patient and medical case allow disclosing the early stages of oncology, making each procedure or operation unique, quality and corresponding to the highest world standards.
- Why Acibadem is considered as a good choice to treat lung cancer?
- What methods of lung cancer diagnostics are applied in Acibadem?
- Lung cancer diagnostics cost in Acibadem
- What are the methods of lung cancer treatment in Acibadem Clinic?
Why Acibadem is considered as a good choice to treat lung cancer?
The Department of Thoracic Surgery in Acibadem provides a wide range of surgical services, including diagnostics and treatment of complex diseases of the lungs and respiratory tract. Specialists of the Department actively cooperate with their colleagues from the Department of Oncology and Radiology. Such a complex process as cancer treatment needs to involve a multidisciplinary team of specialists of surgeon, radiologist, chemotherapist, pathologist, anesthesiologist.
What doctors specialize in the treatment of lung cancer in Acibadem Hospital?
The team of specialists is headed by the of main thoracic clinic surgeon Dr. Erdal Okur, who has extended the lives of hundreds of patients.
What methods of lung cancer diagnostics are applied in Acibadem?
- Physical examination;
- X-ray of the chest;
- Examination of the esophageal to assess the state of infracarinal lymph nodes;
- CT of the chest;
- Transthoracic puncture of the tumor under CT control;
- Ultrasound of the chest and abdomen, supraclavicular areas to exclude distant metastases;
- Endoscopic ultrasound (EUS);
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI);
- Medianoscopy ;
- Scintigraphy of the skeleton.
Lung cancer diagnostics cost in Acibadem
The cost is around $ 3,000. Total price is formed individually for each patient, you can now get a personal treatment program with the exact prices right now!
What are the methods of lung cancer treatment in Acibadem Clinic?
Main types of techniques for the lung cancer treatment in Acibadem:
- Wedge resection;
The most appropriate treatment for lung cancer in the clinic is determined by a council of Acibadem doctors, which include such specialists as the chemotherapist, radiation oncologist, pulmonologist, thoracic surgeon, pathologist and a nuclear medicine specialist.
If the diagnostic result detect the necessity of surgery, then at the Department of Thoracic Surgery performed minimally invasive surgery (VATS - Video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery) for the treatment of lung cancer at its early stages.
The other methods include:
- Radiotherapy - Radiosurgery (SRS);
- Chemotherapy: adjuvant (postoperative) and the non-adjuvant (pre-operative);
- Targeted therapy or laser therapy;
- Photodynamic therapy (PDT);
- Methods of lung cancer diagnostics in Assuta Hospital
- Cost of lung cancer diagnostics in Assuta Clinic
- Methods of lung cancer treatment at Assuta Medical Center
Assuta Hospital in Israel is fitted with an upgradable department of pulmonology. Patients all over the world who have the severest diseases of respiratory tracts and lungs.
Leading specialists of pulmonology in Israel - Prof. Ben-Dov Issahar, Prof. Ofer Merimsky, Prof. Svetlana Zalmanova - make the diagnosis and treat the patients.
Under their supervision, the team of specialists of Assuta Clinic apply effective and simultaneously the most sparing methods of lung cancer treatment as cryodestruction, photoradiation therapy, local irradiation, as well as innovative technology of argon removal and holmium laser (Ho-YAG).
Oncologists in Assuta Clinic apply new methods of immunotherapy, when the patient receives lower doses of chemicals. Methods of lung cancer treatment is selected individually.
What methods of lung cancer diagnostics are in Assuta Hospital?
- Complete biochemical blood test + coagulogram, electrolytes, lipids, tumor markers;
- Functional diagnostics of lung;
- PET/CT for the final confirmation of presence of oncological disease and/or metastatic foci;
- Lung biopsy under CT or ultrasound + histological and immunological studies;
- Іtress echocardiography.
There are other methods that are applicable at Assuta Medical Center, allowing to diagnosticate lung cancer at its early stage:
- Fine-needle aspiration (FNA);
- Thoracocentesis (pleural tap).
Program of lung cancer diagnostics of any stage lasts from 3 to 7 days.
What is the cost of lung cancer diagnostics in Assuta Clinic?
The cost of diagnostics varies from $ 4,000 to $ 7,000. The cost is formed individually for each patient, and you can get a personal treatment program with the exact prices right now!
What are the methods of lung cancer treatment in Assuta Hospital?
According to lung cancer indications, Assuta Hospital provides:
- Lobectomy (removal of the lobe of the lung);
- Radiofrequency ablation of the tumor;
- Galvanocaustics (diathermy);
- Photodynamic therapy;
- Laser therapy;
- Radiosurgical intervention (CyberKnife system);
- Radiation therapy (including brachytherapy, IMRT, Rapid Arc system);
- Chemotherapy courses;
- Gene therapy (if EGFR mutations were detected);
- Targeted therapy.
If lung cancer is diagnosticated at its early stages, the survivability after treatment reaches 50%. This indicator is one of the best in the world. After the surgery, the patient is sent to the surgical department where he is close followed-up for a week. Patients who do not have pain, return to the usual rhythm of life in the shortest period.