Asklepios Hospital in Hamburg ranked as the Best National Hospital by FOCUS® Magazine
- Lung cancer treatment options in the Clinic
- Cost of lung cancer treatment
- At stages 1 - 2A of lung cancer the endoscopic methods of diagnostics and care treatment are preferred.
- Radiosurgery, namely, Gamma-Knife. Advantages: simultaneous effect, high conformity degree, no surgical risks.
- At stages 3 - 4, pulmonectomy (removal of particular segments, lobes or the whole lung) or bronchial stenting are applied along with chemotherapy.
Asklepios Barmbek treats oncology at Organic Cancer Centers.
Who treats lung cancer?
One of the leading doctors of Oncology Unit of Asklepios Kliniken GmbH for treating lung cancer is Prof. Dr. med. Henrik Becker, Chief Physician of Pneumology, Internal Medicine, Intensive Care Department.
Henrik Becker is a Chief Pulmonologist with a work experience of 25 years. He works with all variety of pulmonary illnesses and injuries, including all types of lung cancer (small cell, non small cell, adenocarcinoma).
Lung cancer treatment options in the Clinic
The surgical way of treatment is practiced in most clinical cases.
Argon Beamer Procedure – non-invasive endoscopic operation, when argon gas, coming out of the tube, “evaporates” the malignant tissue. This option allows to retain much of the unaffected areas of lung tissue and accelerate the patient’s recovery.
Before selecting the final treatment plan, cancer metastases diagnostics are conducted by endoscopic biopsy of the local lymph nodes. During the treatment process each patient may stay in ward with a close relative or friend.
The cost of lung cancer treatment
The treatment procedures costs from € 35,000 to 44,000. Price depends on the stage of disease, method of care and additional features on demand.
To get more accurate information about set of diagnostics and cost of lung cancer treatment, leave a message to our Doctor-Coordinator.
Sourasky Medical Center is considered as a leader in Oncology treatment in Israel
- Methods of lung cancer diagnostics in Sourasky Hospital
- What are the methods of lung cancer treatment at Sourasky Medical Center?
- What is the cost for lung cancer treatment in Ichilov Hospital?
- CT, MRI;
- Bronchoscopy (is carried out by means of a special endoscopic equipment under general anesthesia);
- Invasive biopsy (transthoracic: puncture under CT or thoracoscopy) with histological analysis of the sample;
- Super Dimension Bronchus System for the diagnostics of new formations in the lungs at an early stage with a wireless probe and tracking system;
- Thoracocentesis, i.e. pleural puncture;
- Complete blood counts, including tumor markers searching.
- Stereotactic radiosurgery (NovalisShapedSurgery);
- 3D-conformal radiotherapy;
- Radiation therapy to modulate the intensity of the exposure (IMRT);
- Treatment with biological drug Erlotinib - Tarseva (no side effects);
- Photodynamic therapy (effective in the treatment of small tumors or metastases).
Multidisciplinary team of experts on lung cancer treatment at Ichilov is headed by experienced oncologist Prof. Ilan Ron. The team includes Prof. Ofer Merimsky who specializes in oncological diseases of the lungs, and Prof. Yaron Paz, one of the best specialists in the country in thoracic surgery, who performs minimally invasive surgeries with pinpoint accuracy.
Methods of lung cancer diagnostics in Sourasky Hospital
What are the methods of lung cancer treatment at Sourasky Medical Center?Ichilov specialists know the latest methods of lung cancer treatment. One of the most effective methods is surgery, which includes wedge resection, lobectomy; segmentectomy or segmental resection, pneumonectomy, resection of the part of the bronchus.
The innovative methods of lung cancer treatment include:
What is the cost for lung cancer treatment in Ichilov Hospital?
Make a request to the Doctor of the Bookimed International Patient Support Center to get personal treatment program with the exact prices.
Teknon Medical Center (Quiron Group) ranks first in Spain
- Cutting-edge technology for lung cancer treatment
- Who is in charge for the treatment of lung cancer?
- What is the cost of treatment for lung cancer?
- CT virtual simulation;
- 3D planning and dosimetry;
- A dual linear accelerator unit (beam of photons and electrons). It has a dynamic function of slice-movement for high-precision treatments (modulation of beam intensity);
- The first system in Europe - the real-time monitoring with amorphous silicon detector, for ensuring precision in the treatment;
- Photon linear accelerator and 3-mm multislice accelerator for stereotactic radiosurgery and radiotherapy applications;
- Consultation of oncologist - € 500;
- CT scan - € 1,200.
Teknon Medical Center is the leading medical institution in Spain, providing high success rates in almost all medical fields, including oncology (lung cancer).
Cutting-edge technology for lung cancer treatment
Prof. Raimon Miralbell, Head of Radiooncology Department of Oncology Institute in Teknon, is the leading European oncologist with great experience of using innovative radiotherapy (IGRT, IMRT, SBRT) for lung cancer treatment.
What is the cost of treatment for lung cancer?
The cost of Teknon services corresponds to the quality. Some of the prices are mentioned below:
To get individualized treatment plan with exact costs right now, just contact Bookimed Doctor-Coordinator.
Lung cancer - best treatment options abroad
Lung cancer is one of the most common oncological malignancies that develops from the lung cells. It ranks first in the world by prevalence and mortality among men.
To date, lung cancer is divided into four stages. Commonly cancer is detected when the stage 3 has already developed. Since the stage when the cancer is diagnosed often determines the 5-year survival for patients (see table below), early diagnostics is prevalent to the successful cure of lung cancer.
What are the diagnostics for lung cancer?
Today, according to NCCN, annual LDCT examination reduces the risk of death from lung cancer by 20%. Chest x-ray, comparing to the LDCT, does not allow to detect early stages of cancer when there is still a high probability of the successful outcome.
Among diagnostics are also used:
- Pulmonary functional test;
- FDG PET/CT.
Treatment for lung cancer
There are three standard approaches to the treatment of cancer, and lung cancer is no exception. These are surgery, chemotherapy and radiotherapy in different combinations.
Treatment abroad in the best clinics allows to apply advanced treatments for lung cancer:
- VATS - video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery, which takes place in the early stages of lung cancer, is proven to reduce mortality compared with open lobectomy (NCCN);
- In addition to standard methods of radiation therapy (CT-planned 3D-CRT), several certified clinics apply advanced methods - 4D-CT and/or PET/CT simulation, IMRT/VMAT, IGRT, motion management, proton therapy.
Anadolu Medical Center is a strategic partner of Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Advantages of lung cancer treatment in Anadolu Medical Center
- Distinctions of diagnostics and treatment for lung cancer in Anadolu
- Cost of lung cancer treatment in Anadolu
- Contact radiation exposure (brachytherapy technology). Radiation source is introduced into the affected organ.
- IGRT (Image-Guided Radiation Therapy).
- CyberKnife. "Smart knife" technology with the most accurate impact on the tumor.
- PDT (Photodynamic Therapy) provides labelling of tumor cells to increase the eradication of cancer cells and reduce the healthy cells death.
- Consultation of oncologist - $170
- Consultation of pulmonologist - $120
- Consultation of thoracic surgeon - $120
- Bronchoscopy and biopsy - $1,655
- PET-CT - $1,100
Advantages of lung cancer treatment in Anadolu Medical Center
Anadolu Medical Center is accredited by the JCI, ISO, ESMO and possesses Certificate of Child Health Facility. Partnership with leading US Johns Hopkins Medical Center allows to apply US standards, unique diagnostic methods and ultra-modern technology for the treatment of lung cancer at any stage.
Distinctions of diagnostics and treatment for lung cancer in Anadolu
Modern trends in the treatment for lung cancer in Anadolu:
Cost of lung cancer treatment in Anadolu
Prices for diagnostics of lung cancer:
Price for the treatment of lung cancer is determined individually depending on the type, location and stage of lung cancer.
To get additional information on the treatment for lung cancer in Anadolu Medical Center contact Bookimed Medical Coordinator.
Certified Oncology Center of Gesundheit Nord Bremen
- Lung cancer treatment options and diagnostics at Nord Bremen
- Supportive therapy and care
- Lung cancer treatment pricing
- targeted therapy
- autoimmune therapy with stem cells
- chemotherapy in vitro
- social service;
- pain therapy.
- Complete oncology diagnostics - € 2,500;
- One chemotherapy cycle - €1,500-2,500;
- One radiation therapy cycle - €8,000;
- Brachytherapy - €5,500;
- Surgery with Da Vinci system - €14,000.
Gesundheit Nord Group integrates the largest medical centers, hospitals and scientific centers in Northern Germany.
Lung cancer treatment options and diagnostics at Nord Bremen
Diagnostic methods include high precision radiological and molecular genetic diagnosis.
Supportive therapy and care
Lung cancer treatment pricing
The mentioned prices are approximate and depend on patient’s individual health state. Contact Bookimed Medical Coordinator for more accurate information.
Doebling Private Hospital was listed among 10 Best Hospitals in the world (FORBES)
- What are the treatments for lung carcinomas?
- What is the cost of lung cancer diagnostics and treatments?
- Consultation of the specialist costs approximately € 200;
- Biopsy - € 500 and above, depending on the number of samples;
- CT - € 500;
- MRI with contrasting of one area - € 550.
What is the diagnostics for lung cancer?
What are the treatments for lung carcinomas?
Treatment is carried out according to Austrian standard cancer treatment guidelines. Depending on the clinical case the surgery, chemo/radiotherapy can be chosen in different combinations.
What is the cost of lung cancer diagnostics and treatments?
Doebling as any other clinic does not have fixed price for diagnostics/treatment, the price depends on the clinical case, the number of chemotherapy cycles, necessity and the number of radiotherapy sessions.
Compilation of individual treatment program requires your personal medical history. Contact Bookimed Doctor-Coordinator for more information.