LIV Hospital Oncological Department specializes in the diagnostics and treatment of all types of cancer. There is the whole range of modern equipment, including MRT, CT, PET-CT, TrueBeam ST and others in the department. It is through the use of a linear accelerator LIV Hospital TrueBeam ST cancer patients get the exact dose of radiation directed to the affected cells and tissues. TrueBeam ST visualization is very important in the treatment of lung cancer, breast cancer, spinal or prostate tumors. Software Acuros XB, for the first time in Turkey, was applied in LIV Hospital. It calculates more accurately and quickly the amount of radiation dose than other systems. All these factors extremely reduce the period of treatment and minimize the chance of spread of the tumor.
- Professional oncologists at Helios Medical Center
- Diagnostics and treatment of cancer
- Cost for treatment of oncologic diseases in Germany
Why Helios Medical Center is considered one of the leading in oncologic diseases treatment in Germany?
- Acute leukemia
- Melanoma, i.e. skin cancer
- Lymphogranulomatosis, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Tumors in the nervous and endocrine systems
- Breast cancer
- Tumors in the digestive system
About 10 thousand patients go for diagnostics and get the treatment program at Helios Center of Oncology annually, while over 3 thousand get ambulatory treatment.
How do the experts operate at Helios Medical Center?
Professor Wolf-Dieter Ludwig manages Helios Center of Oncology, being the expert in diagnostics and treatment of various kinds of cancer and other oncologic pathologies. Qualified oncologists are among the Medical Center staff, having many years of work experience and applying the modern comprehensive methods of treatment.
What do the cancer diagnostics and treatment include?
Diagnostics at the early stages is able to increase significantly the treatment efficiency; therefore, Helios Medical Centers are fitted with all the required modern equipment for qualitative and precise examinations. The patient gets the required treatment when the diagnosis is put. Helios Center of Oncology provides the interdisciplinary therapy as well. The following diagnostic and treatment procedures are among standard ones:
- Biochemical blood test + tumor markers testing
- CT, MRI, PET-CT
- Surgery by Gamma Knife, Cyber Knife and robotic surgical system, i.e. the da Vinci etc.
- Chemotherapy modern methods
- Hormone therapy
- Bio and immunologic therapy
What is the cost for treatment for the foreign patients at Helios Medical Center?
The prices for cancer treatment in Germany are justified by the medicine level and the treatment efficiency. Every patient can pay for the medical services directly to the account of the Medical center with no commissions for agents by virtue of Bookimed service. You can order the treatment program including the pricing now!
- The diagnostic methods of melanoma at State Sourasky Medical Center
- The cost of melanoma diagnostics at State Sourasky Medical Center
- The melanoma treatment methods at State Sourasky Medical Center
Why is State Sourasky Medical Center the leading center in melanoma treatment?
The oncology department of the State Sourasky Medical Center is the most demanding for the foreign patients. They choose State Sourasky Medical Center as the single point of the the best doctors, new equipment and affordable prices on melanoma treatment. The operations on melanoma treatment are mostly held by oncologist Prof. Dr. Ilan Ron who has been practiced as the highest qualification doctor at Ichilov Hospital since 1994.
Melanoma diagnostics at State Sourasky Medical Center takes 3 to 4 days. It is necessary to revise the biopsy, BRAF mutation and PET CT diagnostics to define the treatment methods.
What is the cost of melanoma diagnostics at State Sourasky Medical Center?
The total cost of professional consulting and diagnostics varies from 2,900 to 4,500 USD. The examinations may be varied regardless the disease stage and ways of cancer spread. Clarify the price for treatment and diagnostic procedures costs on Bookimed website.
What are the melanoma treatment methods at State Sourasky Medical Center?
The treatment methods are:
- Stereotactic body radiation by Gamma Knife;
- Сhemotherapy and immunotherapy;
- Innovative method of targeted therapy and biochemotherapy;
- TIL protocole.
- Why is Medipol Hospital considered as the leading center in melanoma treatment?
- What are the methods of melanoma diagnostics in Medipol Hospital?
- What is the cost of melanoma diagnostics in Medipol Hospital?
- What are the melanoma treatment methods in Medipol Hospital?
Why is Medipol Hospital considered as the leading center in melanoma treatment?
Medipol Hospital includes the following Departments:
- Pediatric oncology;
- Nuclear medicine;
- Bone marrow and stem cell transplantation;
- Apheresis center and laboratoryoratories with a full set of tools.
The most effective and gentle treatment for melanoma is a method of internal irradiation of the tumor (SIRT) with intra-arterial injection technique of radioactive isotopes and their accumulation directly in the center of tumor, as well as ultrasound ablation HIFU and innovative methods of Cyber Knife and Gamma Knife. The entire treatment and diagnostics are controlled by the experienced world-known oncologists, among them is advanced dermatologist and skin oncologist of Medipol Clinic – Assoc. Prof. Dr. Mustafa Özdemir Md.
What are the methods of melanoma diagnostics in Medipol Hospital?
- Developed analyzes of blood;
- Chest X-ray;
- Bones scanning.
What is the cost of melanoma diagnostics in Medipol Hospital?
The cost starts from USD 2,400. The examinations differ according to the disease stage and patient's condition. Clarify the price for treatment and diagnostic procedures costs on Bookimed website.
What are the melanoma treatment methods in Medipol Hospital?
The doctors in Medipol Hospital use the methods of laser destruction, cryo- and phototherapy at the 1st stage of disease. Wide excision of the tumor biopsy and/or removal of the sentinel lymph node is also considered as the basic treatment for patients with melanoma of the 1st and 2nd stages.
The surgical treatment may alleviate symptoms and ensure local control for the patients with single or symptomatic brain metastases. But the stereotactic radiosurgery is more used in such cases (i.e. Cyber Knife and Gamma Knife).
The main treatment methods of the 3rd and 4th stages of melanoma are chemotherapy (monochemotheray and polychemotherapy) and targeted (molecularly oriented) biological therapy.
Why Solingen Clinic is recommended to the patients with cancer?
Solingen University Hospital (located at International University of Cologne) uses innovative protocols of chemotherapy, reducing the risk of recurrence and improves drug tolerance. Wide usage of radiosurgery and endoscopy make patients recover more quickly and leave less cosmetic defects after surgery.
Oncology Service is headed by Dr. Peter Emshermann, the world-known oncosurgeon. There are narrow specialists (oncosurgeons and chemotherapists) for tumors of any origin and localization.
Integrated oncology diagnostics in Solingen
- High-field MRI (of 1.5 T capacity) capable of detecting a tumor of the size of 1 mm;
- PET-CT and MSCT allow oncologists to find metastases in any place of the body;
- ductography, mammography, breast ultrasound are used for rapid diagnostics of breast cancer;
- biopsy, including evaluation of sentinel lymph nodes for determination the type of tumor and treatment tactics;
- determination of tumor markers, analysis of biomedical measurement
- biochemical analysis of indicators of cellular blood composition, urine and liquor.
Main types of medical aid in Solingen Oncology
- pancreatic head resection including preservation of the spleen and the pylorus;
- resection of tumors of the gastrointestinal tract
- surgical treatment of malignant tumors of the thyroid and parathyroid glands;
- liver cancer and biliary tract cancer surgeries;
- basal cell carcinoma removal, surgical treatment of squamous cell carcinoma;
- rapid diagnostics and removal of melanomas and potentially malignant naevi;
- treatment of cervical and uterine cancers;
- all types of mastectomy with simultaneous breast reconstruction;
- radiofrequency ablation of brain tumors by means of the CyberKnife system.
What is the cost of cancer treatment in German Solingen Clinic for foreign patients?
In Solingen Clinic, a foreign patient pays as much as a German citizen does. Only few medical institutions in Germany conduct the same price policy in relation to patients from other countries. The rest of the hospitals offer medical tourists the prices, that can differ even in times. Find out the exact cost of cancer treatment in the clinic of Solingen right now by ordering an individual treatment program at the International patients support center Bookimed.
- The diagnostic methods of melanoma at Memorial Hospital
- The cost of melanoma diagnostics at Memorial Hospital
- The melanoma treatment methods at Memorial Hospital
Most of the cases of melanoma treatment at Memorial Hospital is held by surgery. The selection of method to treat the melanoma depends on the stage of disease, and is chosen for each patient individually. Whether the skin cancer is defined at the first stages – the success of the healing is high, i.e. about 95%.
The admission is held by the advanced professionals of the hospital, and the newest diagnostic equipment is used, while the modern laboratory tests are held. Our doctors do indeed a "jewelry" work using the cyber knife while treating the retinal melanoma.
What are the diagnostic methods of melanoma at Memorial Hospital?
- Physical examination;
- Chest X-ray;
- Abdominal ultrasound examination;
- Laboratory blood test;
What is the cost of melanoma diagnostics at Memorial Hospital?
The total cost starts from 2,500 USD. The examinations may be varied regardless the disease stage and ways of cancer spread. Clarify the price for treatment and diagnostic procedures costs on Bookimed website.
What are the melanoma treatment methods at Memorial Hospital?
The following methods are used for melanoma treatment at Memorial Hospital:
- Surgery (excision of melanoma, sometimes the biopsy of the sentinel lymph nodes is held);
- Excisional biopsy (pathologic tissue site is cut off);
- Radiological therapy.
The Department for Dermatology, Allergology and Venereology of Charité Medical Center, staffed by more than eighty highly qualified doctors, operates under the management of the most famous
European oncologic dermatologists PhD Prof. Wolfram Sterry MD and PhD Prof. Torsten Zuberbier MD. The multidisciplinary team of the center operates in surgical and non-surgical melanoma treatment. The treatment plan is developed personally for each patient only. Charité Department for Dermatology is equipped by the most modern facilities and is world-known by its own research developments of melanoma treatment, increasing the survival rate up to 90% for the patients with such a diagnosis. One of the best professionals in melanoma treatment by MOHS method is Prof. Dr. Eggert Stockfleth, who provides daily surgeries at Charité.
The following procedures are held for melanoma diagnostics at Charité:
- dermatoscopic luminiscence by a special micsroscope connected to the PC;
- neoplasm biopsy for hystological analysis;
- MRI, multilayer CT, PET-CT to detect the oncologic process progress in the body.
The total cost of diagnostics starts from 3,500 USD.
Such options for melanoma treatment are practiced at Charité:
- surgical, i.e. wide excision of the tumor and the tissue around it layer by layer under microscopic control of tissue intactness;
- cryodestruction by the liquid nitrogen;
- lazer destruction;
- photodynamic treatment by the intravenous medicine administration;
- immunologic therapy and adoptive immunotherapy by immune effector cells;
- chemotherapy by anticancer medicines;
- radiation therapy;
- gene therapy.
The MOHS method is worth of being noted as it is one of the most sparing and precise methods of melanoma surgery under local anesthesia nowadays. The doctors provide the restoring plastic surgery of tissue defects after the melanoma removal.
The post-surgical course of immunotherapy is obligatory as well.
- Why is Acibadem Medical Center сonsidered as the leading center in melanoma treatment?
- What are the methods of melanoma diagnostics at Acibadem Medical Center?
- What is the cost of melanoma diagnostics at Acibadem Medical Center?
- What are the melanoma treatment methods at Acibadem Medical Center?
Why is Acibadem Medical Center сonsidered as the leading center in melanoma treatment?
Acibadem Medical Center is a modern diversified hospital specializing in intensive care and surgery. It includes 17 diversified hospitals and 13 health centers.
The well-known oncologists in Europe and Asia, Prof. Dr. Gül Başaran and Prof. Dr. Özlem Er, are the supervisors of melanoma treatment in the Hospital. Thousands of patients, especially from the high-temperature regions of Europe and Asia, choose Acibadem Medical Center due to high-quality services and reasonable prices.
What are the methods of melanoma diagnostics at Acibadem Medical Center?
The following procedures are used for melanoma diagnostics in Acibadem Hospital:
- A thorough physical examination;
- Intraoperative MRI 3 Tesla, PET-CT;
- Digital mammography with tomosynthesis;
- Instant Flash CT;
- Ultrasound examination of vessels;
- Blood test for tumor markers (specific tests of cancer activity of the body in general as well as specific organs and systems in particular);
What is the cost of melanoma diagnostics at Acibadem Medical Center?
Total cost starts from USD 2,500. The examinations may be varied according to the disease stage and ways of cancer spread. Clarify the price for treatment and diagnostics on Bookimed website.
What are the melanoma treatment methods at Acibadem Medical Center?
While a patient has melanoma of the 1st stage, the doctors in Acibadem Hospital carry out the surgery and excision of the tissues surrounding the formation of a few centimeters away from the foci. This procedure is carried out by means of a special microscope that enables to control the condition of the tissues at different levels. While melanoma of the 1st stage the methods of laser destruction, cryo and photo therapy are used. At latter stages of the disease, when melanoma affects the deeper layers of the skin, there is a risk of metastases spread, in such cases, doctors are actively using immunotherapy, halting the growth of metastases with interferon-alpha and interleukin-2.
- The diagnostic methods of melanoma at Assuta Medical Center
- The cost of melanoma diagnostics at Assuta Medical Center
- The melanoma treatment methods at Assuta Medical Center
Assuta Medical Center is the leading private hospital in the very downtown of Tel Aviv. The oncological specialization of the hospital lies in the efficient melanoma treatment using brand new advanced medicine. Major operations on melanoma treatment are held by oncologist Prof. Dr. Jacob Schechter. The best methods of skin cancer diagnostics and treatment are developed under active pariticipation and supervision of Prof. Schechter, which provides the biggest chances for successful treatment results of the patients.
Melanoma diagnostics at Assuta Medical Center takes 4 days. It is necessary to revise the biopsy, BRAF mutation and PET CT diagnostics to define the treatment methods.
What is the cost of melanoma diagnostics at Assuta Medical Center?
The total cost of professional consulting and diagnostics varies from 3,000 to 5,000 USD. The examinations may be varied regardless the disease stage and ways of cancer spread. Clarify the price for treatment and diagnostic procedures costs on Bookimed website.
What are the melanoma treatment methods at Assuta Medical Center?
The treatment methods are:
- Gamma Knife;
- Stereotactic body radiation;
- Сhemotherapy, immunotherapy;
- Innovative method of targeted therapy and biochemotherapy.
Rambam Oncological Center is recognized as one of the leaders in Israel. A special feature of the center is the applying of the radiotherapy technologies and radioactive iodine in treatment. Treatment of patients is held outpatiently and inpatiently. Due to the close cooperation with leading European and US centers of cancer treatment, Rambam Center is introduced the most advanced and innovative technologies and equipment for cancer treatment from the best clinics in the world. Among them are the radio- and beam-therapy, brachytherapy, chemotherapy.