LIV Hospital Oncological Department specializes in the diagnostics and treatment of all types of cancer. There is the whole range of modern equipment, including MRT, CT, PET-CT, TrueBeam ST and others in the department. It is through the use of a linear accelerator LIV Hospital TrueBeam ST cancer patients get the exact dose of radiation directed to the affected cells and tissues. TrueBeam ST visualization is very important in the treatment of lung cancer, breast cancer, spinal or prostate tumors. Software Acuros XB, for the first time in Turkey, was applied in LIV Hospital. It calculates more accurately and quickly the amount of radiation dose than other systems. All these factors extremely reduce the period of treatment and minimize the chance of spread of the tumor.
- Diagnostics of the gallbladder cancer at Ichilov Sourasky Medical Center
- Treatment methods of the gallbladder cancer at Ichilov Sourasky Centers for Oncology
- Cost for the gallbladder cancer treatment at Ichilov Sourasky Medical Center
Ichilov Sourasky Medical Center admits over 600,000 patients annually, being the largest medical institution in Israel. The medical center is connected to the research and development center, engaging in the malignant diseases treatment.
The leading world-known oncologists and diagnosticians work here. Prof. Einat Even-Sapir manages the PET scanning, and Prof. Moshe Inbar is the head of the Department for Oncology. This Department features the excellent indicator, such as the low percentage of the relapse diseases and good tolerance of the surgeries on liver and gallbladder cancer.
What are the diagnostic methods of the gallbladder cancer at Ichilov Sourasky Medical Center?
- Blood testing, including the biochemical indicators, tumor markers detection, cytological examination and genetic mapping
- Laparoscopic ultrasound of the liver and the gallbladder
- All kinds of the cholangiography, i.e. percutaneous transhepatic, endoscopic, MRI
- Angiography, Doppler scanning of the gallbladder blood vessels
- Contrast-based and plain MRI, CT
- Biopsy of the tissues
What is the cost for the gallbladder cancer treatment at Ichilov Sourasky Medical Center?
Get the program including the list of diagnostic and treatment procedures for a specific clinical case by Bookimed Company!
What are the treatment methods of the gallbladder cancer at Ichilov Sourasky Medical Center?
- Ichilov experts remove the tumor by endoscopic method at the early stages
- The extended cholecystectomy means the standard abdominal surgery, as the oncologic surgeon removes the gallbladder, a lobe of the liver and other affected tissues, i.e. parts of the intestine, the lymph nodes, and the omentum
- Surgeries on the restoration of the outflow of bile and stabilizing the blood circulation for the terminal stages of the disease, i.e. stenting or artery bypass grafting
- Chemotherapy and irradiation of the tumor, as the relapse disease prevention
- Diagnostics of the gallbladder cancer in Germany
- Cost for the gallbladder cancer treatment at Helios medical center
- Modern methods of the gallbladder cancer treatment
The Centers of Oncology of Helios private medical centers chain in Germany provide the gallbladder cancer treatment, applying the methods based on the latest researches in the field of oncologic diseases treatment. The leading German oncologists fight for the lives of patients, arriving from all over the world. The modern equipment, innovative treatment programs and methods, research and development are the key tools applied by Helios medical center for the early diagnostics and treatment of the gallbladder cancer.
What are the gallbladder cancer treatment methods applied in Germany?
The Departmet for Diagnostics of Helios medical center has all required means for early diagnostics of the gallbladder cancer, detecting the type and malignancy of the process by the following methods:
- Tumor markers detection in blood
- Biochemical blood testing
- MRI, CT
- Liver function tests
What are the treatment methods of the gallbladder cancer at Helios medical center in Germany?
The treatment program of the gallbladder cancer includes the methods of minimal invasive and traditional surgery, combined with the modern systematic methods of the oncologic process relief:
- High-frequency radiosurgery, i.e. Da Vinci Surgical System
- Modern chemotherapy programs
- Targeted therapy
- Immune therapy
- Hormone therapy
What is the cost for the gallbladder cancer treatment at Helios medical center?
German prices for oncologic diseases treatment are justified by the high level of the medical care and applied technologies efficiency, however the prices are more affordable than the similar treatment at the medical centers of Switzerland, Great Britain and USA.
The treatment price is always individual, considering the number of the diagnostic procedures, disease stage and the general health condition of the patient.
You can always order the individual diagnostic and treatment program, including the exact pricing on the website for international patient assistance Bookimed.
- Diagnostics of the gallbladder cancer at Medipol Center for Oncology
- Treatment methods of the gallbladder cancer at Medipol medical center
- Cost for gallbladder cancer treatment at Medipol medical center
Why is it recommended to treat the gallbladder cancer at Medipol medical center?
Medipol private medical center was founded by virtue of the amalgamation of the university and the medical establishment. The famous oncologists, experts in radiological and chemotherapeutic treatment work here, such Dr. Med. Ahmet Bilici (oncology) and Dr. Med. Ayşe Yildirim Altinok (radiotherapy).
The state invests about 150 million USD into the medical center development annually nowadays. The newest surgical devices, including the assistant robots and diagnostic equipment, tool up the medical center.
Methods of the gallbladder cancer diagnostics at Medipol medical center
- Examination of the patient by the gastroenterologist and the oncologist
- Detailed blood testing. Tumor markers detection and genetic mapping is held during the early addressing to verify the disease
- Ultrasound and Doppler scanning of the gallbladder
- Endoscopic and transhepatic cholangiography
- MRI (contrast-based if required), multi-slice CT and PET-CT to detect the tumor edges and the connection to the surrounding tissues, and to search for metastases
- Biopsy followed by cytological examination
You can find out the prices of the various procedures and treatment methods of the gallbladder cancer at Medipol medical center by Bookimed company website. Order the individual treatment program now! We provide the worldwide patients assistance free-of-charge.
What are the treatment methods of the gallbladder cancer at Medipol medical center?
- Gallbladder removal through small incisions by endoscopic method, providing the rapid rehabilitation and no traces after the surgery
- Extended cholecystectomy, i.e. the doctor removes the gallbladder as well as the affected tissues by the process
- Restoration of the patency of the gallbladder and liver ducts under the inoperable cancer
- Chemotherapy of the tumor, i.e. application of the modern methods of medication administration (targeted therapy, combination with thermic affection etc.)
Why Solingen Clinic is recommended to the patients with cancer?
Solingen University Hospital (located at International University of Cologne) uses innovative protocols of chemotherapy, reducing the risk of recurrence and improves drug tolerance. Wide usage of radiosurgery and endoscopy make patients recover more quickly and leave less cosmetic defects after surgery.
Oncology Service is headed by Dr. Peter Emshermann, the world-known oncosurgeon. There are narrow specialists (oncosurgeons and chemotherapists) for tumors of any origin and localization.
Integrated oncology diagnostics in Solingen
- High-field MRI (of 1.5 T capacity) capable of detecting a tumor of the size of 1 mm;
- PET-CT and MSCT allow oncologists to find metastases in any place of the body;
- ductography, mammography, breast ultrasound are used for rapid diagnostics of breast cancer;
- biopsy, including evaluation of sentinel lymph nodes for determination the type of tumor and treatment tactics;
- determination of tumor markers, analysis of biomedical measurement
- biochemical analysis of indicators of cellular blood composition, urine and liquor.
Main types of medical aid in Solingen Oncology
- pancreatic head resection including preservation of the spleen and the pylorus;
- resection of tumors of the gastrointestinal tract
- surgical treatment of malignant tumors of the thyroid and parathyroid glands;
- liver cancer and biliary tract cancer surgeries;
- basal cell carcinoma removal, surgical treatment of squamous cell carcinoma;
- rapid diagnostics and removal of melanomas and potentially malignant naevi;
- treatment of cervical and uterine cancers;
- all types of mastectomy with simultaneous breast reconstruction;
- radiofrequency ablation of brain tumors by means of the CyberKnife system.
What is the cost of cancer treatment in German Solingen Clinic for foreign patients?
In Solingen Clinic, a foreign patient pays as much as a German citizen does. Only few medical institutions in Germany conduct the same price policy in relation to patients from other countries. The rest of the hospitals offer medical tourists the prices, that can differ even in times. Find out the exact cost of cancer treatment in the clinic of Solingen right now by ordering an individual treatment program at the International patients support center Bookimed.
- Diagnostics of the gallbladder cancer at Memorial Center for Oncology
- Treatment methods of the gallbladder cancer at Memorial medical center
- Cost for gallbladder cancer treatment at Memorial medical center
Memorial medical center is the system consisting of 8 hospitals, having become the first accredited medical institution by JCI standard. The state invests into the medical center development for over 14 years, where the famous oncologic surgeons, chemotherapists and gastroenterologists operate. The majority of the doctors had studied and worked in Europe and USA.
What is included into the gallbladder cancer treatment at Memorial medical center?
- Preliminary examination by gastroenterologist and oncologist
- Endoscopic and transabdominal ultrasound, Doppler scanning of gallbladder blood vessels
- Blood testing, including biochemical indicators, cytological examination, tumor markers detection
- MRI by high-field scanners (1.5-3.0 Tesla). The method is enhanced by the contrast if required
- Multi-slice CT, PET-CT
- Histological examination of the biopsy sample, i.e. puncture is held under ultrasound control
The doctors set up the list of the required examinations, considering the process stage and individual parameters of the patient. Bookimed Company provides the information on the cost and the estimated treatment plan of the gallbladder cancer at Memorial medical center. Order the individual treatment program now!
What are the treatment methods of the gallbladder cancer at Memorial medical center?
- Endoscopic cholecystectomy, i.e. the affected organ is removed without the large-scale incisions
- Standard gallbladder removal, i.e. the abdominal surgery of the gallbladder removal and the sites of the organs affected by the tumor
- Chemotherapy, immune therapy and radioactive irradiation applied as the adjunctive methods to decrease the relapse disease risks
- Palliative surgeries to restore the transfer of bile and correct the liver blood supply
Treatment of cancer pathology is performed in seven Charite Clinics united into one integrated Charite Comprehensive Cancer Center. Center is under the direction of Professor Ulrich Keilholz is one of the most famous and respected oncologists in Europe. The Centre includes the most innovative and professional modern equipment for the treatment of cancer, such as CyberKnife, linear accelerators, etc. Accurate diagnosis, individual approach to each patient and medical case allow disclosing the early stages of oncology, making each procedure or operation unique, quality and corresponding to the highest world standards.
- Diagnostics of the gallbladder cancer at Acibadem medical center
- Treatment methods of the gallbladder cancer at Acibadem medical center chain
- Cost for gallbladder cancer treatment at Acibadem Center for Oncology
Acibadem medical center chain provides the medical care to the thousands of the foreign patients annually. The medical institutions accredited by JCI certification (USA) provide the modern medical care for the patients suffering the oncologic pathologies. Famous gastroenterologists, oncologic surgeons and chemotherapists work as Acibadem, such as Prof. Murat Saruç MD and Prof. Dr. Gül Başaran.
The newest MRI and CT scanners, as well as the endoscopic devices equip the Department for Diagnostics. The surgeons apply the assistance of Da Vinci Surgical System during the abdominal surgeries of the gallbladder cancer at 2B-3B stages.
What are the diagnostic methods of the gallbladder cancer at Acibadem medical center?
- Examination of the patient by a qualified gastroenterologist and oncologist
- Detailed blood testing, i.e. liver function tests, tumor markers detection etc.
- Abdominal ultrasound, endoscopic ultrasound of the organ; Doppler scanning
- MRI and multi-slice CT to find the metastases location and detect the disease stage
- PET-CT to search for the small hearths
- Cholangiography and cholangiopancreatography
You can find out the price for the various procedures and treatment methods of the gallbladder cancer at Acibadem medical center by international center for patients assistance Bookimed. Order the individual treatment program, including the exact pricing!
What are the treatment methods of the gallbladder cancer at Acibadem medical center?
The disease has a tendency to the rapid metastasizing, therefore the following surgical treatment is appointed just after the gallbladder cancer detection:
- Endoscopic removal of the tumor at 1st and 2nd stages, providing the rapid recovery of the patient
- Standard access as of 2nd cancer stage, i.e. removal of the gallbladder, the affected lymph nodes and a lobe of liver
Chemotherapy and radiotherapy to inhibit the activity of the rest of the cancer cells during the post-surgical period.
- Diagnostics of the gallbladder cancer at Assuta Centers for Oncology
- Cost for the gallbladder cancer treatment at Assuta medical centers
- Treatment methods of the gallbladder cancer at Assuta medical centers chain
Assuta medical centers chain is known worldwide by its oncologists. The leading oncologic urologists of the country, such as Prof. Jack Baniel, work here. All required devices and tools equip the departments for microsurgical and large-scale intrusions. Oncologic surgeons apply the assistance of Da Vinci Surgical System, the innovative chemotherapy programs and irradiation affection of the tumor.
What are the diagnostic methods of the gallbladder cancer at Assuta Medical Center?
- Tumor markers detection, genetic mapping and the detailed blood testing (biochemical and immunological indicators, cytological study etc.) are held to detect the beginning stages of the process
- Transabdominal and laparoscopic ultrasound
- Doppler scanning of gallbladder blood vessels to estimate the blood circulation
- Transhepatic and endoscopic retrograde cholangiography
- MRI, multi-slice CT and PET-CT for spread processes
- Tumor biopsy under ultrasound control
The diagnostic procedures as well as the preliminary treatment methods depend on the certain clinical case.
Bookimed company provides the assistance for patients worldwide, as you can order the treatment program on the website or get the exact price of the certain procedures free-of-charge.
What are the treatment methods of the gallbladder cancer at Assuta medical center?
- The tumors of small size are removed alongside with the gallbladder by endoscopic method
- Cholecystectomy at the latter stages means the removal of the gallbladder, as well as the sites of the affected organs and tissues
- Various kinds of the chemotherapy and radiological affection are used to inhibit the process and prevent the relapse diseases
- Stenting or artery bypass grafting are held to improve the life quality for the patients, suffering the inoperable tumors.
Rambam Oncological Center is recognized as one of the leaders in Israel. A special feature of the center is the applying of the radiotherapy technologies and radioactive iodine in treatment. Treatment of patients is held outpatiently and inpatiently. Due to the close cooperation with leading European and US centers of cancer treatment, Rambam Center is introduced the most advanced and innovative technologies and equipment for cancer treatment from the best clinics in the world. Among them are the radio- and beam-therapy, brachytherapy, chemotherapy.