LIV Hospital Oncological Department specializes in the diagnostics and treatment of all types of cancer. There is the whole range of modern equipment, including MRT, CT, PET-CT, TrueBeam ST and others in the department. It is through the use of a linear accelerator LIV Hospital TrueBeam ST cancer patients get the exact dose of radiation directed to the affected cells and tissues. TrueBeam ST visualization is very important in the treatment of lung cancer, breast cancer, spinal or prostate tumors. Software Acuros XB, for the first time in Turkey, was applied in LIV Hospital. It calculates more accurately and quickly the amount of radiation dose than other systems. All these factors extremely reduce the period of treatment and minimize the chance of spread of the tumor.
- Diagnostics of the gallbladder cancer at Medipol Center for Oncology
- Treatment methods of the gallbladder cancer at Medipol medical center
- Cost for gallbladder cancer treatment at Medipol medical center
Why is it recommended to treat the gallbladder cancer at Medipol medical center?
Medipol private medical center was founded by virtue of the amalgamation of the university and the medical establishment. The famous oncologists, experts in radiological and chemotherapeutic treatment work here, such Dr. Med. Ahmet Bilici (oncology) and Dr. Med. Ayşe Yildirim Altinok (radiotherapy).
The state invests about 150 million USD into the medical center development annually nowadays. The newest surgical devices, including the assistant robots and diagnostic equipment, tool up the medical center.
Methods of the gallbladder cancer diagnostics at Medipol medical center
- Examination of the patient by the gastroenterologist and the oncologist
- Detailed blood testing. Tumor markers detection and genetic mapping is held during the early addressing to verify the disease
- Ultrasound and Doppler scanning of the gallbladder
- Endoscopic and transhepatic cholangiography
- MRI (contrast-based if required), multi-slice CT and PET-CT to detect the tumor edges and the connection to the surrounding tissues, and to search for metastases
- Biopsy followed by cytological examination
You can find out the prices of the various procedures and treatment methods of the gallbladder cancer at Medipol medical center by Bookimed company website. Order the individual treatment program now! We provide the worldwide patients assistance free-of-charge.
What are the treatment methods of the gallbladder cancer at Medipol medical center?
- Gallbladder removal through small incisions by endoscopic method, providing the rapid rehabilitation and no traces after the surgery
- Extended cholecystectomy, i.e. the doctor removes the gallbladder as well as the affected tissues by the process
- Restoration of the patency of the gallbladder and liver ducts under the inoperable cancer
- Chemotherapy of the tumor, i.e. application of the modern methods of medication administration (targeted therapy, combination with thermic affection etc.)
- Diagnostics of the gallbladder cancer at Memorial Center for Oncology
- Treatment methods of the gallbladder cancer at Memorial medical center
- Cost for gallbladder cancer treatment at Memorial medical center
Memorial medical center is the system consisting of 8 hospitals, having become the first accredited medical institution by JCI standard. The state invests into the medical center development for over 14 years, where the famous oncologic surgeons, chemotherapists and gastroenterologists operate. The majority of the doctors had studied and worked in Europe and USA.
What is included into the gallbladder cancer treatment at Memorial medical center?
- Preliminary examination by gastroenterologist and oncologist
- Endoscopic and transabdominal ultrasound, Doppler scanning of gallbladder blood vessels
- Blood testing, including biochemical indicators, cytological examination, tumor markers detection
- MRI by high-field scanners (1.5-3.0 Tesla). The method is enhanced by the contrast if required
- Multi-slice CT, PET-CT
- Histological examination of the biopsy sample, i.e. puncture is held under ultrasound control
The doctors set up the list of the required examinations, considering the process stage and individual parameters of the patient. Bookimed Company provides the information on the cost and the estimated treatment plan of the gallbladder cancer at Memorial medical center. Order the individual treatment program now!
What are the treatment methods of the gallbladder cancer at Memorial medical center?
- Endoscopic cholecystectomy, i.e. the affected organ is removed without the large-scale incisions
- Standard gallbladder removal, i.e. the abdominal surgery of the gallbladder removal and the sites of the organs affected by the tumor
- Chemotherapy, immune therapy and radioactive irradiation applied as the adjunctive methods to decrease the relapse disease risks
- Palliative surgeries to restore the transfer of bile and correct the liver blood supply
- Diagnostics of the gallbladder cancer at Acibadem medical center
- Treatment methods of the gallbladder cancer at Acibadem medical center chain
- Cost for gallbladder cancer treatment at Acibadem Center for Oncology
Acibadem medical center chain provides the medical care to the thousands of the foreign patients annually. The medical institutions accredited by JCI certification (USA) provide the modern medical care for the patients suffering the oncologic pathologies. Famous gastroenterologists, oncologic surgeons and chemotherapists work as Acibadem, such as Prof. Murat Saruç MD and Prof. Dr. Gül Başaran.
The newest MRI and CT scanners, as well as the endoscopic devices equip the Department for Diagnostics. The surgeons apply the assistance of Da Vinci Surgical System during the abdominal surgeries of the gallbladder cancer at 2B-3B stages.
What are the diagnostic methods of the gallbladder cancer at Acibadem medical center?
- Examination of the patient by a qualified gastroenterologist and oncologist
- Detailed blood testing, i.e. liver function tests, tumor markers detection etc.
- Abdominal ultrasound, endoscopic ultrasound of the organ; Doppler scanning
- MRI and multi-slice CT to find the metastases location and detect the disease stage
- PET-CT to search for the small hearths
- Cholangiography and cholangiopancreatography
You can find out the price for the various procedures and treatment methods of the gallbladder cancer at Acibadem medical center by international center for patients assistance Bookimed. Order the individual treatment program, including the exact pricing!
What are the treatment methods of the gallbladder cancer at Acibadem medical center?
The disease has a tendency to the rapid metastasizing, therefore the following surgical treatment is appointed just after the gallbladder cancer detection:
- Endoscopic removal of the tumor at 1st and 2nd stages, providing the rapid recovery of the patient
- Standard access as of 2nd cancer stage, i.e. removal of the gallbladder, the affected lymph nodes and a lobe of liver
Chemotherapy and radiotherapy to inhibit the activity of the rest of the cancer cells during the post-surgical period.