LIV Hospital Oncological Department specializes in the diagnostics and treatment of all types of cancer. There is the whole range of modern equipment, including MRT, CT, PET-CT, TrueBeam ST and others in the department. It is through the use of a linear accelerator LIV Hospital TrueBeam ST cancer patients get the exact dose of radiation directed to the affected cells and tissues. TrueBeam ST visualization is very important in the treatment of lung cancer, breast cancer, spinal or prostate tumors. Software Acuros XB, for the first time in Turkey, was applied in LIV Hospital. It calculates more accurately and quickly the amount of radiation dose than other systems. All these factors extremely reduce the period of treatment and minimize the chance of spread of the tumor.
- The diagnostic methods of stomach cancer at Ichilov hospital
- The cost of stomach cancer diagnostics at Ichilov hospital
- The stomach cancer treatment methods at Ichilov hospital
Why is Ichilov hospital the leading center in stomach cancer treatment?
- Oncologist Prof. Moshe Inbar;
- surgeons Professor Joseph Klausner, Dr. Subhi Abu-Abeid and Dr. Ron Greenberg;
- radiologist Dr. Diana Mazeevski;
- gastroenterologist Doctor Einat Shaham-Shmueli;
- oncologic diagnostician Dr. Inna Molchanova, as well as assisting doctors of highest category, i.e. pathologists, nutritionists etc.
The stomach cancer treatment is held based on the newest surgical and chemotherapeutic technologies, such as HIPEC, providing the high recovery rates after 1st, 2nd and 3rd stage disease treatment, namely 40%.
The diagnostic program under stomach cancer treatment at Ichilov hospital includes:
- Preliminary medical check-up;
- detailed laboratoryoratory testings: general and biochemical blood test, tumor markers, urine;
- previously held biopsy revision;
- gastroscopy followed by new biopsy on histopathology and histochemistry;
If required there is additionally held the stool test on hidden blood, CT, MRI, endoscopic ultrasound.
What is the cost of stomach cancer diagnostics at Ichilov hospital?
The total cost starts from 5,000 USD. The examinations may be varied regardless the disease stage and ways of cancer spread. Clarify the price for treatment and diagnostic procedures costs on Bookimed website.
What are the stomach cancer treatment methods at Ichilov hospital?
The following stomach cancer treatment methods are applied at Ichilov Hospital: minimal invasive surgery (under early stages). High qualification of the surgeons at Ichilov Hospital enables the organ preserving surgeries.
Partial or total gastrectomy is held depending on case by laparoscopic or traditional open access. Chemotherapy and/or radiotherapy includes three protocoles:
- Pre-surgery protocol "McMafi";
- FOLFOX6 if the surgery is impossible;
- post-surgery protocol "McDonald" (the number of courses is defined out of tumor type and process progress).
- add-back therapy (antiemetic drugs, sedatives, vitamin drinks, balms and gels for external use);
- symptomatic treatment.
- Professional oncologists at Helios Medical Center
- Diagnostics and treatment of cancer
- Cost for treatment of oncologic diseases in Germany
Why Helios Medical Center is considered one of the leading in oncologic diseases treatment in Germany?
- Acute leukemia
- Melanoma, i.e. skin cancer
- Lymphogranulomatosis, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Tumors in the nervous and endocrine systems
- Breast cancer
- Tumors in the digestive system
About 10 thousand patients go for diagnostics and get the treatment program at Helios Center of Oncology annually, while over 3 thousand get ambulatory treatment.
How do the experts operate at Helios Medical Center?
Professor Wolf-Dieter Ludwig manages Helios Center of Oncology, being the expert in diagnostics and treatment of various kinds of cancer and other oncologic pathologies. Qualified oncologists are among the Medical Center staff, having many years of work experience and applying the modern comprehensive methods of treatment.
What do the cancer diagnostics and treatment include?
Diagnostics at the early stages is able to increase significantly the treatment efficiency; therefore, Helios Medical Centers are fitted with all the required modern equipment for qualitative and precise examinations. The patient gets the required treatment when the diagnosis is put. Helios Center of Oncology provides the interdisciplinary therapy as well. The following diagnostic and treatment procedures are among standard ones:
- Biochemical blood test + tumor markers testing
- CT, MRI, PET-CT
- Surgery by Gamma Knife, Cyber Knife and robotic surgical system, i.e. the da Vinci etc.
- Chemotherapy modern methods
- Hormone therapy
- Bio and immunologic therapy
What is the cost for treatment for the foreign patients at Helios Medical Center?
The prices for cancer treatment in Germany are justified by the medicine level and the treatment efficiency. Every patient can pay for the medical services directly to the account of the Medical center with no commissions for agents by virtue of Bookimed service. You can order the treatment program including the pricing now!
- Why Medipol Clinic is one of the leading centers for gastric cancer treatment?
- What are the methods of gastric cancer diagnostics in Medipol Clinic?
- What are the prices for gastric cancer diagnostics in Medipol Hospital?
- What are the methods of gastric cancer treatment in Medipol Clinic?
Why Medipol Clinic is one of the leading centers for gastric cancer treatment?
The standard treatment of gastric cancer in Medipol Hospital include several treatment options, which combine surgical methods and the latest chemotherapeutic agents, non-surgical and radiological techniques, and targeted therapy, and various types of radiation. In some cases, the combined application of chemoradiation exposure allows to take radical surgical treatment for a patient. Under the guidance of the leading gastric oncologists in the country Dr. Cem Aygün, who has saved hund hundreds of patients around the world.
What are the methods of gastric cancer diagnostics in Medipol Clinic?
- Ultrasound of the abdomen and/or chest;
- Complete blood count, including tumor markers and detailed examination by the doctors;
- Endoscopy with biopsy and cytology, which provides gastric cancer diagnostics in 95-99% of cases;
- CT, MT, PET-CT of the abdomen.
What are the prices for gastric cancer diagnostics in Medipol Hospital?
The cost starts from $ 2,600 and is formed individually for each patient. You can now get your personal treatment program with the exact prices right now!
Examination lasts from 3 to 5 days.
What are the methods of gastric cancer treatment in Medipol Clinic?
The Cancer Center in Medipol uses both traditional treatment therapies for stomach cancer (surgery, medication, radiation) and interventional radiology practices, and the latest medical technology such as the Da Vinci robot, Nano Knife, Cyber Knife.
To successful treatment it is important not only combine chemotherapeutic agents and different methods of stomach cancer treatment, but also a certain sequence of their application. Patients are given the most advanced cancer care, including advanced medical technologies such as:
- transarterial chemoembolization;
- laser and radiofrequency hyperthermic ablation;
- Ultrasonic thermal ablation;
- Nano Knife ablation;
- Focused radiation exposure by modern and safe linear accelerators.
- Why do patients choose Solingen for stomach cancer treatment?
- Diagnostics of stomach cancer in German Clinic Solingen
- Main features of stomach cancer treatment at Solingen
- How much does diagnostics and treatment at Solingen cost?
Solingen is a large academic complex of the University of Cologne which consists of 15 clinics, institutes and interdisciplinary centers. It sees above 60,000 patients from different corners of the world every year.
Diagnostics and treatment of digestive system pathologies, the key direction of Clinic for General, Visceral and Thoracic Surgery of Solingen Hospital.
The leading doctors of the Center are Boris Pfaffenbach, Head of the Department of Gastroentherology, and Martin Kruszevski, a specialist in thoracic and vascular surgeries.
The Center for treatment of gastrointestinal diseases is certified in compliance with strict criteria of the German Cancer Society. After treatment at German specialists patients with the 1st stage of stomach cancer are completely cured in 90% of cases and with the 2nd stage – stable remission is observed in 80-85%.
Symptomatic diagnostics comes down to identification of outstanding features, however, the confirmation of diagnosis requires the usage of instrumental and laboratory techniques. Diagnostics of gastric cancer at Solingen includes the following procedures:
- laboratory researches: general, biochemical blood test, oncomarkers CA 50 and CA 72-4;
- radiography of abdominal cavity to detect mucosal defects;
- body scanning with the use of MRI system
- gastroscopy + biopsy for early diagnostics of pathological changes in tissues.
Main features of stomach cancer treatment at Solingen
Solingen Clinic is known for application of innovative technologies in the treatment of gastric cancer. The treatment protocol is discussed by the team of specialists at the consultation strictly on individual basis depending on the stage of cancer and tumor localization.
German onco-gastroenterologists during the therapy of malignant stomach tumors employ minimally invasive treatment – 82% of cases show that locally advanced cancer doesn’t return.
At the early stage of development when the tumor growth involves only mucosa tissues, the malignancy is removed by the “keyhole” technique directly during gastroscopy with a special probe-endoscope.
In other cases more radical treatment methods are used:
- endoscopic resection of stomach (partial removal);
- total laparoscopic gastrectomy (complete removal) followed by the reconstruction of the organ from small intestine tissues
In order to reduce the size of the tumor the doctors may prescribe the course of chemo- or radiotherapies after the operation.
How much does diagnostics and treatment at Solingen cost?
- The cost of diagnostic measures for the detection of stomach onco-pathologies constitutes approximately €2,000.
- Bookimed consultants will provide you with all accurate information on prices and treatment in Germany as a whole. Don’t waste your time, make the request right now!
Timely response of a clinic 9/10
Doctors’ qualification 9/10
Technical equipment 9/10
Service and comfort 8/10
Popularity of a clinic 8/10
The approach of professionals in Memorial Hospital differs from other hospitals by precisely planned post-surgical monitoring: monthly control of the general and local statuses during first 6 months, full diagnostics every 3 months afterwards, in a year PET-CT every 6 months, in 5 years – one full diagnostics per annum.
The clinical oncologists also develop the individual monitoring rhythm while a patient is discharging from the Hospital.
Memorial applies both traditional treatment methods of stomach cancer and newest medical technologies. There are only a few hospitals in the world that apply the newest high-tech methods of cancer and metastases treatment.
What is the diagnostics for stomach cancer in Memorial Clinic?
The combination of the endoscopy with PET-CT and double-contrast CT enables the clarification of the process progress and disease stage.
In some cases the endoscopic ultrasound and laparoscopy are conducted to make the final decision on the volume of surgery and resectability. The obligatory procedures are the abdominal ultrasound and/or chest, complete blood count, incl. tumor markers.
What is the cost of stomach cancer diagnostics in Memorial Hospital?
The cost of starts from USD 3,500. The examinations may be varied regardless the disease stage. Contact Bookimed doctor to specify exact price for treatment and diagnostic procedures.
What methods of the stomach cancer treatment are applied in Memorial?
Memorial Oncological Center applies both traditional treatment methods of stomach cancer (surgical, drug and radiation therapy), and the methods of interventional radiology and brand new methods like DaVinci Surgical System, NanoKnife and CyberKnife. The successful treatment of stomach cancer means the combination of chemotherapy and different methods of treatment, as well as the certain sequence of their application. The high rates of the efficient treatment in Memorial Hospital are provided by non-surgical interventional treatment of stomach cancer, including such advanced medical technologies as:
- transarterial chemoembolization;
- lazer and radio frequency hyperthermic ablation;
- ultrasound thermoablation;
- NanoKnife ablation;
- focused radiation exposure by means of modern and safe linear accelerators.
- Experts in stomach cancer treatment
- Diagnostics methods
- Total diagnostic cost
- Treatment methods of the stomach cancer at Charité
Why Charité Medical Center is considered to be one of the leading centers in stomach cancer treatment?
Charité is one of the best hospitals for bowel cancer early detection and therapy. The individual treatment programs are developed for each patient by the cooperation of oncologists, radiotherapists and gastroenterologists.
Who is the expert in stomach cancer treatment at Charité?
One of the best European oncologists operate at First Surgical Hospital at Benjamin Franklin Charité Campus in Berlin - Prof. Dr. Heinz-Johannes Buhr. The professional medical team working under his supervision pays a great attention to the minimal invasive technologies in bowel surgery, as well as the usage of laser and high-frequency current for metastases affection liver treatment. He manages thousands of successful procedures on stomach cancer annually.
What are the diagnostics methods of stomach cancer at Charité?
- double-contrast stomach X-ray, esophagogastroduodenal fibroscopy followed by scarification cytology and biopsy (or the revision of previoiusly held biopsy);
- detailed blood testings: chest X-ray;
- MRI, CT, abdominal ultrasound.
The endoscopic echo or diagnostic laparoscopy is held in disputable cases when the slight ascites and/or affection of the peritoneum is suspected.
What is the cost for stomach cancer diagnostics at Charité?
The total diagnostic cost stats from 4,000 USD.
What are the treatment methods of the stomach cancer at Charité?
The medical care program is developed individually for each patient only and it usually includes several methods. The main method is the surgery to remove the tumor and partial or total gastrectomy (stomach removal).
Sometimes besides that the lymph node dessection, liver lobe, intestinal loops and spleen resection is required.
The endoscopic resection is possible to be held at the early stages of the disease - a sparing surgery, i.e. all surgical manipulations are held by endoscopic equipment.
Chemotherapy or radiotherapy might be appointed before or after the surgery (either external irradiation or the brachytherapy).
The palliative surgery is held at the latter stages: imposition of gastric bypass, endoscopic ablation of tumors, stenting, gastrostomy, installation probe for enteral nutrition.
Timely response of a clinic 7/10
Doctors’ qualification 9/10
Technical equipment 9/10
Service and comfort 7/10
Popularity of a clinic 10/10
Acibadem Hospitals Group is the partner of the leading healthcare organizations in the US, i.e. Harvard Medical School. Acibadem was the first clinic which has implemented the intraoperative MRI diagnostics, while the results of the use of devices with a capacity of 3 Tesla became a technological breakthrough.
The world-known doctors and professors, including Prof. F. Niran Senel Beze operate in Acibadem. The prices for stomach cancer diagnostics and surgery are reasonably less than in Germany or Israel, while the efficiency rates are kept at the same level. The curability of stomach cancer of the 1st-3rd stages is about 50%,
The following methods of suspected stomach cancer are used in Acibadem Clinic:
- Physical examination, i.e. checkup, percussion, palpation and auscultation of the abdomen and peripheral lymph nodes;
- general blood and stool testing;
- stomach X-ray;
- esophagogastroduodenoscopy (a fine flexible tube with illumination (endoscope) is applied to inspect the inside of the stomach);
- biopsy to confirm the tumor cells in the organ;
- X-ray of the chest to detect metastasis in the lungs;
- PET-CT, MRI, endoscopic ultrasound;
- cytological analysis;
What is the cost of stomach cancer diagnostics in Acibadem Hospital?
The cost starts from USD 3,000. The diagnostic examinations and total cost depends on the disease stage. You may clarify the price for treatment and diagnostic procedures on Bookimed website.
Methods of stomach cancer treatment in Acibadem Clinic
The main treatment method at Acibadem is the surgery. The partial (subtotal) gastrectomy is held when the tumors are located in the distal parts of stomach (the surrounding lymph nodes are also removed). Doctors conduct the subtotal proximal (upper) resection and subtotal distal (lower) resection.
The total gastrectomy is conducted after the removal of the entire stomach, regional lymph nodes, and duodenum. As a rule, the spleen is removed as well. The minimal invasive surgery is also successfully provided at the hospital: endoscopic mucosal resection and laparoscopic surgery in certain types of the disease, when surgery is performed through several punctures of the abdominal wall by means of special tools and manipulators, which significantly reduces the invasiveness of the surgery.
The brand new methods of chemo- and radiotherapy, i.e. Rapidarc, Trilogy, LIAC are held additionally.
- The diagnostic procedures of the oncologic pathologies of the stomach cancer
- The cost for stomach cancer treatment at Assuta Medical Center
- The stomach cancer treatment at Assuta Medical Center
Why Assuta Medical Center is recommended for the patients suffering the stomach cancer?
Assuta Medical Center provides the stomach cancer treatment of any stage applying the modern therapeutic methods. The professional team is guided by the doctors of international level, i.e. Prof. Baruch Klein, leading Israel oncologist in the field of GI oncology, chemotherapy and palliative treatment. Also Prof. Hanoch Kashtan, Chief of Subdivision for Chemotherapy at Department for Oncology at Assuta. Prof. Kashtan personally examines every patient.
The robotic surgeries held by the surgeons enable the treatment with minimal affection and the preserving of vital organs. The videoendoscopic procedures are worth of mentioning, being the golden standard in the treatment. Also HIPEC, the brand new most efficient procedure on tumor cells termination nowadays, brilliantly held by the best abdominal oncologic surgeons of Assuta hospital – Dr. Ron Greenberg and Prof. Mordechai Gutman.
What are the diagnostic procedures of the oncologic pathologies of the stomach cancer?
- Ultrasound CT;
- Scintigraphy of all abdominal, pelvis and chest organs, as well as lymph and bone systems.
Laboratoryoratory blood testing is also held, like general, biochemical, tumor markers, mutating genes and their proteins; revision of the previously held biopsy; gastroscopy followed by new biopsy; laparoscopy of abdominal and liver lymph nodes on metastasis check-up; abdominal surgeon consultancy; oncologist consultacy.
What is the cost for stomach cancer treatment at Assuta Medical Center?
The total cost varies from 4,000 to 7,000 USD. The examinations may be varied regardless the disease stage and ways of cancer spread. Clarify the price for treatment and diagnostic procedures costs on Bookimed website.
What is the stomach cancer treatment at Assuta Medical Center?
The modern methods of stomach cancer treatment at Assuta hospital include both the new surgical methods, and new chemotherapy types, such as selective, biotherapy (TIL-therapy), targeted medicines, new types of radiation (IMRT, CK-MLC, brachytherapy and SIRT).
The following surgeries of high efficiency are held by Assuta professionals regardless of the disease extent of the patient:
- Removal of the lymph nodes metastasis affected areas;
- Subtotal resection (big size tumors);
- Full stomach resection under large tumors followed by sewing the esophagus directly to the small intestine.
The chemotherapy and radiotherapy is used in case the process has spread beyond the regional lymph nodes in various organs. The ultramodern method HIPEC is used at Assuta hospital under stomach cancer treatment. HIPEC is held by the leading Israeli professors and oncologic surgeons without usual side effects while the chemotherapy. The average treatment process varies from 12 to 20 days.