- Diagnostic methods of stomach cancer
- Cost for stomach cancer diagnostics at Dusseldorf University Hospital
- Treatment methods
Why Dusseldorf University Hospital is considered to be one of the leading centers in stomach cancer treatment?
The professional oncologists of this hospital, who have the access to the modern equipment, years of experience and the target generation of experts in this area - all this leads to high results of the held treatment and dicrease of the relaps risks.
The high-precisive diagnostics is the key to achieve the desirable result. Thousands of surgeries on stomach cancer treatment are held at Department for Oncology, and the exact dosage of chemotherapy dosage is calculated.
Who is the expert in stomach cancer treatment at Dusseldorf University Hospital?
Prof. Dr. med. Dieter Häussinger is the world-known oncologist who is the head of Department for Gastroenterology at Dusseldorf University Hospital. He is known all over Europe as the author of over 500 scientific editions and co-author of over 10 books, member of various committees, academies and international medical associations.
What are the diagnostic methods of stomach cancer at Dusseldorf University Hospital?
- detailed blood testing, incl. tumor markers;
- endoscopy and biopsy with hystological expertise;
- stomach ultrasound;
- chest X-ray to detect the metastases in lungs;
- CT and MRI to detect any pathological processes or tumors;
- PET to assure the chemotherapy efficiency for stomach cancer treatment.
What is the cost for stomach cancer diagnostics at Dusseldorf University Hospital?
The total cost varies from 4,000 to 7,000 USD.
What are the treatment methods of stomach cancer at Dusseldorf University Hospital?
The surgical resection, radiotherapy or chemotherapy may be appointed for the stomach cancer treatment at Dusseldorf University Hospital. The combination of these methods is often applied. Many patients are offered the opportunity to participate in the experimental methods of treatment.
- At the arly stages, i.e. initial cancer or 1st stage, the treatment consists of the resection of a part of stomach or the entire stomach removal and the surrounding lymph nodes. The removal of the lymph nodes (lymphadenectomy) plays a great role as the preliminary tumor spreads usually through the lymphatic system.
- If the cancer has spreaded onto the outer wall or the lymph nodes (2nd or 3rd stage), the chemotherapy or the radiotherapy is appointed after the surgery.
- If the stomach cancer has spreaded all over the surrounding organs or blood vessels, or over the distant organs (4th stage), the stomach resection surgery (gastrectomy) is not held.
Why Solingen Clinic is recommended to the patients with cancer?
Solingen University Hospital (located at International University of Cologne) uses innovative protocols of chemotherapy, reducing the risk of recurrence and improves drug tolerance. Wide usage of radiosurgery and endoscopy make patients recover more quickly and leave less cosmetic defects after surgery.
Oncology Service is headed by Dr. Peter Emshermann, the world-known oncosurgeon. There are narrow specialists (oncosurgeons and chemotherapists) for tumors of any origin and localization.
Integrated oncology diagnostics in Solingen
- High-field MRI (of 1.5 T capacity) capable of detecting a tumor of the size of 1 mm;
- PET-CT and MSCT allow oncologists to find metastases in any place of the body;
- ductography, mammography, breast ultrasound are used for rapid diagnostics of breast cancer;
- biopsy, including evaluation of sentinel lymph nodes for determination the type of tumor and treatment tactics;
- determination of tumor markers, analysis of biomedical measurement
- biochemical analysis of indicators of cellular blood composition, urine and liquor.
Main types of medical aid in Solingen Oncology
- pancreatic head resection including preservation of the spleen and the pylorus;
- resection of tumors of the gastrointestinal tract
- surgical treatment of malignant tumors of the thyroid and parathyroid glands;
- liver cancer and biliary tract cancer surgeries;
- basal cell carcinoma removal, surgical treatment of squamous cell carcinoma;
- rapid diagnostics and removal of melanomas and potentially malignant naevi;
- treatment of cervical and uterine cancers;
- all types of mastectomy with simultaneous breast reconstruction;
- radiofrequency ablation of brain tumors by means of the CyberKnife system.
What is the cost of cancer treatment in German Solingen Clinic for foreign patients?
In Solingen Clinic, a foreign patient pays as much as a German citizen does. Only few medical institutions in Germany conduct the same price policy in relation to patients from other countries. The rest of the hospitals offer medical tourists the prices, that can differ even in times. Find out the exact cost of cancer treatment in the clinic of Solingen right now by ordering an individual treatment program at the International patients support center Bookimed.
- Experts in stomach cancer treatment
- Diagnostics methods
- Total diagnostic cost
- Treatment methods of the stomach cancer at Charité
Why Charité Medical Center is considered to be one of the leading centers in stomach cancer treatment?
Charité is one of the best hospitals for bowel cancer early detection and therapy. The individual treatment programs are developed for each patient by the cooperation of oncologists, radiotherapists and gastroenterologists.
Who is the expert in stomach cancer treatment at Charité?
One of the best European oncologists operate at First Surgical Hospital at Benjamin Franklin Charité Campus in Berlin - Prof. Dr. Heinz-Johannes Buhr. The professional medical team working under his supervision pays a great attention to the minimal invasive technologies in bowel surgery, as well as the usage of laser and high-frequency current for metastases affection liver treatment. He manages thousands of successful procedures on stomach cancer annually.
What are the diagnostics methods of stomach cancer at Charité?
- double-contrast stomach X-ray, esophagogastroduodenal fibroscopy followed by scarification cytology and biopsy (or the revision of previoiusly held biopsy);
- detailed blood testings: chest X-ray;
- MRI, CT, abdominal ultrasound.
The endoscopic echo or diagnostic laparoscopy is held in disputable cases when the slight ascites and/or affection of the peritoneum is suspected.
What is the cost for stomach cancer diagnostics at Charité?
The total diagnostic cost stats from 4,000 USD.
What are the treatment methods of the stomach cancer at Charité?
The medical care program is developed individually for each patient only and it usually includes several methods. The main method is the surgery to remove the tumor and partial or total gastrectomy (stomach removal).
Sometimes besides that the lymph node dessection, liver lobe, intestinal loops and spleen resection is required.
The endoscopic resection is possible to be held at the early stages of the disease - a sparing surgery, i.e. all surgical manipulations are held by endoscopic equipment.
Chemotherapy or radiotherapy might be appointed before or after the surgery (either external irradiation or the brachytherapy).
The palliative surgery is held at the latter stages: imposition of gastric bypass, endoscopic ablation of tumors, stenting, gastrostomy, installation probe for enteral nutrition.
- Professional oncologists at Helios Medical Center
- Diagnostics and treatment of cancer
- Cost for treatment of oncologic diseases in Germany
Why Helios Medical Center is considered one of the leading in oncologic diseases treatment in Germany?
- Acute leukemia
- Melanoma, i.e. skin cancer
- Lymphogranulomatosis, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Tumors in the nervous and endocrine systems
- Breast cancer
- Tumors in the digestive system
About 10 thousand patients go for diagnostics and get the treatment program at Helios Center of Oncology annually, while over 3 thousand get ambulatory treatment.
How do the experts operate at Helios Medical Center?
Professor Wolf-Dieter Ludwig manages Helios Center of Oncology, being the expert in diagnostics and treatment of various kinds of cancer and other oncologic pathologies. Qualified oncologists are among the Medical Center staff, having many years of work experience and applying the modern comprehensive methods of treatment.
What do the cancer diagnostics and treatment include?
Diagnostics at the early stages is able to increase significantly the treatment efficiency; therefore, Helios Medical Centers are fitted with all the required modern equipment for qualitative and precise examinations. The patient gets the required treatment when the diagnosis is put. Helios Center of Oncology provides the interdisciplinary therapy as well. The following diagnostic and treatment procedures are among standard ones:
- Biochemical blood test + tumor markers testing
- CT, MRI, PET-CT
- Surgery by Gamma Knife, Cyber Knife and robotic surgical system, i.e. the da Vinci etc.
- Chemotherapy modern methods
- Hormone therapy
- Bio and immunologic therapy
What is the cost for treatment for the foreign patients at Helios Medical Center?
The prices for cancer treatment in Germany are justified by the medicine level and the treatment efficiency. Every patient can pay for the medical services directly to the account of the Medical center with no commissions for agents by virtue of Bookimed service. You can order the treatment program including the pricing now!
- Methods of oncologic diseases treatment
- Oncologists of Vivantes Medical Centers
- Cost for cancer treatment in Germany
Why are Vivantes Medical Centers some of the best on cancer treatment in Germany?
The treatment of cancer in Germany means the good chances to save lives of many patients from all over the world. Vivantes medical network is one of the largest medical groups in Europe, having four Departments of Oncology, admitting over 14,000 patients from all over the world annually. The modern equipment, the advanced diagnostic and treatment methods, as certainly high-qualified experts in oncology with many years of experience guarantee the efficient treatment of cancer. Vivantes Spandau, one of the biggest centers of oncology in Germany, is in the number of the medical centers of Vivantes.
What are the treatment methods of oncologic diseases applied at Vivantes Medical Centers?
Vivantes centers of oncology apply the modern equipment for diagnostics and treatment of the patients suffering from the latter cancer stages. The medical centers provide:
- Blood testing for tumor markers
- Transfusion medicine
- Biological therapy
- Hormonal therapy
- Substitutional therapy
- Palliative therapy
- Immunologic therapy
- Aspirational cytology etc.
Who are the oncologists at Vivantes Medical Centers?
Over 100 professional doctors provide the treatment of oncologic diseases at Vivantes Medical Centers. The treating doctor is consulted by the group of expert colleagues while working with every patient, resulting in unique efficient treatment program for the patient. One of the leading oncologists in Germany Prof. Ernst Spät-Schwalbe has managed Spandau Medical Center since 2001.
What is the cost of cancer treatment at Vivantes Medical Centers?
The cost for treatment of various kinds of cancer is significantly lower at Vivantes Medical Centers in Germany in comparison with Switzerland, Great Britain or the USA. By virtue of Bookimed website, patients from all over the world can pay for the medical services without any agents directly to the account of the Clinic. You can get the treatment program including the pricing now!
- The diagnostic methods of stomach cancer at Munich University Hospital
- The cost of stomach cancer diagnostics at Munich University Hospital
- The stomach cancer treatment methods at Munich University Hospital
About 82% of Munich University Hospital patients with stomach cancer by statistics fully recover after treatment. The hospital oncologists are respected by the world society of the best professionals in this field of medicine. The doctors of Munich University Hospital remove the tumor at the early stages of disease by means of gastroscopic keyhole surgery. The stomach cancer treatment at Munich University Hospital is headed by Prof. Johannes Schmidt. He and his team deals with minimal invasive methods for cancer treatment, which might be seldom met at other German hospitals.
What are the diagnostic methods of stomach cancer at Munich University Hospital?
- Blood, urine and stool laboratory testings;
- stomach X-ray;
- abdominal ultrasound;
- chest X-ray;
- chest CT;
- MRI and PET-CT;
- a thorough examination of the patient (i.e. palpation of the lymph nodes, digital rectal examination);
- gynecologist examination (females).
What the cost of stomach cancer diagnostics at Munich University Hospital?
The total cost varies from 3,500 to 5,000 USD. The examinations may be varied regardless the disease stage and ways of cancer spread. Clarify the price for treatment and diagnostic procedures costs on Bookimed website.
What are the stomach cancer treatment methods at Munich University Hospital?
The tumor, which goes beyond the mucous, is surgically removed at Munich University Hospital (resection or full stomach removal). The spleen or adjacent to the stomach lymph nodes may be additionally removed depending on the process progress and lymphatic system affection.
Chemo and radiotherapy are applied as adjuvant methods after surgery or at the later stages of oncologic process to decrease the tumor size.