LIV Hospital Oncological Department specializes in the diagnostics and treatment of all types of cancer. There is the whole range of modern equipment, including MRT, CT, PET-CT, TrueBeam ST and others in the department. It is through the use of a linear accelerator LIV Hospital TrueBeam ST cancer patients get the exact dose of radiation directed to the affected cells and tissues. TrueBeam ST visualization is very important in the treatment of lung cancer, breast cancer, spinal or prostate tumors. Software Acuros XB, for the first time in Turkey, was applied in LIV Hospital. It calculates more accurately and quickly the amount of radiation dose than other systems. All these factors extremely reduce the period of treatment and minimize the chance of spread of the tumor.
- Diagnostics of osteosarcoma
- Cost of complex examination in the Sourasky Hospital
- Methods of osteosarcoma treatment
Why is Ichilov Hospital one of the best centers for the treatment of osteosarcoma?
Ichilov (Sourasky) is among the three highly authoritative medical centers in Israel. For the successful treatment of patients with osteosarcoma hospital has a number of advantages:
- leading oncologists of the country;
- low prices (due to the state status of the clinic);
- multidisciplinary approach during the treatment (councils of related specialists);
- the maximum period for making an accurate diagnosis is 48 hours;
- sparing methods of treatment and surgeries;
- all the doctors of clinic are constantly in the clinic, so the patient will not waste time waiting for the required doctor.
This type of sarcoma is almost symptom-free at the initial stages. This significantly complicates the timely definition of the diagnosis. Early diagnostics with the use of modern technologies in the Ichilov Clinic is able to save the patient's life.
The following procedures are carried out for the examination:
What is the cost of a comprehensive examination?
Each patient gots a set of procedures for the examination, so the price is individual. The estimated cost of a comprehensive examination is $4,000-5,000. You can find out the exact price of complex diagnostics right now!
What types of osteosarcoma treatment are applied in Ichilov Hospital?
The Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center uses the most up-to-date methods of osteosarcoma treatment, which gives a high chances of survival and the preservation of the affected bones and extremities.
The following methods are applied for the treatment:
- Surgery without amputation is possible for removal only small local areas of bone where the cancer is concentrated;
- Sparing surgeries save the extremities, and areas of bone that is removed are immediately replaced with modern prostheses;
- Radiation therapy is used to destroy the cancer cells that remain after surgery or when removal of the affected bone was impossible;
Chemotherapy is almost often combined with radiotherapy or surgery for the removal of tumor residue, or if there is no possibility of its removal.
- Effectiveness of osteosarcoma diagnostics in Helios
- Experience of Helios orthopedic oncologists in bone tissue tumors removal
- What protocol is chosen to treat children's osteosarcoma in the Clinic
- Cost of osteosarcoma therapy in Helios
Osteosarcoma (osteogenic sarcoma) treatment may be followed by amputation of extremity, where the tumor is localized, so it is extremely important to be sure of the diagnosis correctness.
Doctors in the Department of Oncology at Helios Medical Center while putting the osteosarcoma diagnosis and appointing treatment, practice comprehensive approach with multidisciplinary council to select therapeutic tactics.
When the diagnosis is confirmed, a patient undergoes chemotherapy to minimize the tumor size and eliminate possible metastasis. The success of the treatment depends on particular type of tumor, its location, early detection and response to presurgical chemotherapy treatment.
What is the diagnostics procedure in Helios Kliniken?
The researching program at suspicion on osteosarcoma in Helios Hospital include:
- bone tissue biopsy (the most informative investigation for this disease);
If metastasis are suspected, the following procedures will be added:
Authoritative German experts Prof. Dr. med. Robert Krempien and Dr. med. Stephan W. Tohtz, who have over 20 years of experience in practical and researching work in the treatment of patients with osteosarcoma, deal with malignant pathologies of bone tissue in the hospital.
For maximal malignant formation weakening during presurgical preparation, a patient will be appointed to undergo a course of chemotherapy with Adriblastina, Methotrexatum, and Aetoposidum. These drugs are included into the modern protocols of cancer treatment that have proven their effectiveness. In the German clinics, surgeries are attended by an expert pathologist. His aim is to see how the tumor responds to the preliminary chemotherapy. By virtue of evaluation of the pathologist, treating doctor corrects the subsequent therapy. After resection, chemotherapy follows.
- Patients after limb amputation surgery can apply to the Department of Plastic Surgery.
What protocol is chosen to treat children's osteosarcoma in Helios
German clinics adhere COSS protocols, developed by the researching group COSS (Cooperative German-Austrian-Swiss Osteosarcoma Study Group). In Germany, they were introduced in 2011 after the renewal of a number of indications in the study of pediatric osteosarcoma.
Cost of osteosarcoma therapy in Helios
Price for health care services will depend on the stage of the disease. Osteosarcoma is classified into three subtypes according to the degree of its aggressiveness. This rate also affects the method of treatment and prices. The approximate cost of examinations for osteosarcoma diagnosis in Germany varies between EUR 7,000 - 9,000.
You may get treatment options, based on your situation, as well as assistance in the rapid treatment organization abroad and detailing current price from the Doctor-Coordinator of the International Patient Support Center Bookimed.
The company has already helped 22,000 of patients to avoid payment intermediaries.
- Diagnostics of cancer at Medipol Medical Center
- Treatment methods of oncologic diseases
- Cost for cancer treatment in Turkey
Why do the patients from all over the world choose Medipol Medical Center to treat the oncologic diseases?
Medipol Group of Medical Centers includes the large center for oncology that amalgamates the leading oncologists of Turkey and Europe; the departments are fitted with modern equipment and the application of unique comprehensive methods contributes to the high indicators of the treatment efficiency.What are the cancer diagnostic procedures at Medipol Medical Center?
The comprehensive cancer diagnostics at Medipol Medical Center is the initial work with each patient. The appointment of treatment without detailed diagnostics and the precise diagnosis may be inefficient and dangerous. Therefore, the patients go for the following tests and procedures:
- Blood test for tumor markers
- Immunologic examination
- CT and PET-CT
- X-ray (sarcoma)
- Mammography (breast cancer) and other examinations
What are the treatment methods of oncologic diseases applied at Medical Center?
Each patient gets the individual treatment program in order to achieve the maximal outcomes. Medipol Center of Oncology has the equipment for cancer treatment, applied at all leading medical centers of the world.
The following methods are applied for cancer treatment:
- Chemotherapy by modern medications, i.e. with minimal side effects
- Radiotherapy with precise local affection on the tumor
- Brachytherapy, i.e. implantation of the irradiation source into the tumor
- Gamma Knife, i.e. unique tool to treat the brain cancer etc.
The experts at Medipol Medical Center try to maximally preserve the organ during the cancer surgery, so they often apply the minimal invasive surgeries and precise robot-assisted surgery therefore.
What is the cost for cancer treatment at Medipol Medical Center in Turkey?
Medipol Medical Center offers its patients lower prices for cancer treatment than in the USA, Israel or Germany, while operating according to American protocols. Bookimed service provides its patients the opportunity to get diagnostics and treatment of cancer in Turkey without any agents. Find out the price and get the treatment program now! The Clinic became a member of Inspector Bookimed program, so you can read an extended review of Medipol Medical Center.
- Methods of oncologic diseases treatment
- Oncologists of Vivantes Medical Centers
- Cost for cancer treatment in Germany
Why are Vivantes Medical Centers some of the best on cancer treatment in Germany?
The treatment of cancer in Germany means the good chances to save lives of many patients from all over the world. Vivantes medical network is one of the largest medical groups in Europe, having four Departments of Oncology, admitting over 14,000 patients from all over the world annually. The modern equipment, the advanced diagnostic and treatment methods, as certainly high-qualified experts in oncology with many years of experience guarantee the efficient treatment of cancer. Vivantes Spandau, one of the biggest centers of oncology in Germany, is in the number of the medical centers of Vivantes.
What are the treatment methods of oncologic diseases applied at Vivantes Medical Centers?
Vivantes centers of oncology apply the modern equipment for diagnostics and treatment of the patients suffering from the latter cancer stages. The medical centers provide:
- Blood testing for tumor markers
- Transfusion medicine
- Biological therapy
- Hormonal therapy
- Substitutional therapy
- Palliative therapy
- Immunologic therapy
- Aspirational cytology etc.
Who are the oncologists at Vivantes Medical Centers?
Over 100 professional doctors provide the treatment of oncologic diseases at Vivantes Medical Centers. The treating doctor is consulted by the group of expert colleagues while working with every patient, resulting in unique efficient treatment program for the patient. One of the leading oncologists in Germany Prof. Ernst Spät-Schwalbe has managed Spandau Medical Center since 2001.
What is the cost of cancer treatment at Vivantes Medical Centers?
The cost for treatment of various kinds of cancer is significantly lower at Vivantes Medical Centers in Germany in comparison with Switzerland, Great Britain or the USA. By virtue of Bookimed website, patients from all over the world can pay for the medical services without any agents directly to the account of the Clinic. You can get the treatment program including the pricing now!
Why Solingen Clinic is recommended to the patients with cancer?
Solingen University Hospital (located at International University of Cologne) uses innovative protocols of chemotherapy, reducing the risk of recurrence and improves drug tolerance. Wide usage of radiosurgery and endoscopy make patients recover more quickly and leave less cosmetic defects after surgery.
Oncology Service is headed by Dr. Peter Emshermann, the world-known oncosurgeon. There are narrow specialists (oncosurgeons and chemotherapists) for tumors of any origin and localization.
Integrated oncology diagnostics in Solingen
- High-field MRI (of 1.5 T capacity) capable of detecting a tumor of the size of 1 mm;
- PET-CT and MSCT allow oncologists to find metastases in any place of the body;
- ductography, mammography, breast ultrasound are used for rapid diagnostics of breast cancer;
- biopsy, including evaluation of sentinel lymph nodes for determination the type of tumor and treatment tactics;
- determination of tumor markers, analysis of biomedical measurement
- biochemical analysis of indicators of cellular blood composition, urine and liquor.
Main types of medical aid in Solingen Oncology
- pancreatic head resection including preservation of the spleen and the pylorus;
- resection of tumors of the gastrointestinal tract
- surgical treatment of malignant tumors of the thyroid and parathyroid glands;
- liver cancer and biliary tract cancer surgeries;
- basal cell carcinoma removal, surgical treatment of squamous cell carcinoma;
- rapid diagnostics and removal of melanomas and potentially malignant naevi;
- treatment of cervical and uterine cancers;
- all types of mastectomy with simultaneous breast reconstruction;
- radiofrequency ablation of brain tumors by means of the CyberKnife system.
What is the cost of cancer treatment in German Solingen Clinic for foreign patients?
In Solingen Clinic, a foreign patient pays as much as a German citizen does. Only few medical institutions in Germany conduct the same price policy in relation to patients from other countries. The rest of the hospitals offer medical tourists the prices, that can differ even in times. Find out the exact cost of cancer treatment in the clinic of Solingen right now by ordering an individual treatment program at the International patients support center Bookimed.
- Diagnostics of cancer at Memorial Medical Center
- Treatment methods of oncologic diseases
- Cost for cancer treatment in Turkey
Why Memorial Medical Center is recognized as one of the leading in Turkey on cancer treatment?
Memorial Medical Center is the world-class medical institution providing the services of diagnostics and treatment of various diseases, including breast cancer, liver cancer, melanoma, leucosis, stomach cancer, sarcoma, prostate cancer etc.
What are the diagnostic methods at Memorial Medical Center?
The diagnostics at Memorial Medical Center features a major attention for precision and promptness; the patients suffering the oncologic diseases are offered two kinds of early diagnostics, such as screening and Check-Up. The comprehensive examinations include:
What are the modern methods of cancer treatment applied at Memorial Medical Center?
The comprehensive interdisciplinary approach is applied for the treatment of oncologic diseases. The following methods are among the main ones of cancer treatment at Memorial Medical Center:
- Chemotherapy by modern sparing medication with minimal side effects
- Radio Frequency Therapy
- Surgical treatment, i.e. minimal invasive surgeries, and surgery by robotic systems etc.
What is the cost for cancer treatment at Memorial medical center?
The treatment of oncologic diseases at Memorial Clinic in Turkey is much lower than the similar services and medical care in Germany, Israel or the USA. The cost of treatment program is set up for each patient individually.However, you may get the exact pricing now using Bookimed service.
Treatment of cancer pathology is performed in seven Charite Clinics united into one integrated Charite Comprehensive Cancer Center. Center is under the direction of Professor Ulrich Keilholz is one of the most famous and respected oncologists in Europe. The Centre includes the most innovative and professional modern equipment for the treatment of cancer, such as CyberKnife, linear accelerators, etc. Accurate diagnosis, individual approach to each patient and medical case allow disclosing the early stages of oncology, making each procedure or operation unique, quality and corresponding to the highest world standards.
- Diagnostics of cancer at Acibadem Medical Center
- Modern treatment methods
- Cost for oncologic diseases treatment at Acibadem Medical Center
Why Acibadem Medical Center is the leading medical institutions in cancer treatment?
Acibadem medical net is one of the largest in Turkey, being the leader in oncologic diseases treatment. Such a status of the medical center is proven by:
- Modern advanced equipment for diagnostics and treatment
- Oncologic expert team of the world standard
- JCI international accreditation
- Interdisciplinary approach on cancer treatment
- American protocols of treatment
- High level of service for the foreign patients
Thousands of patients address the medical center annually suffering:
What are the diagnostic and treatment methods of cancer at Acibadem Medical Center?
The quality and precision of diagnostics at the medical center allows putting the correct diagnosis in time and appointing the precise treatment. The main methods of cancer diagnostics at Acibadem Medical Center are the following:
The patient undertakes comprehensive ambulatory and hospital treatment of cancer. Acibadem experts use the modern treatment technologies, applying:
- Gamma Knife
- the da Vinci Surgical System
- Cyber Knife
- Intraoperative radiotherapy
What is the cost for cancer treatment at Acibadem Medical Center in Turkey?
The cost for cancer treatment in Turkey is significantly lower than in Europe or the USA, while the treatment methods and the staff qualification are considered as the leading in the world.
Besides that, the cost of accommodation in Turkey is much cheaper, making the prolonged treatment more comfortable.
Each patient gets the individual treatment program including the price that depends on required procedures. The average price for the comprehensive diagnostics varies from 1,800 to 5,000 USD. Would you like to find out the exact price for cancer treatment now?
- Complex diagnostics of osteosarcoma in Assuta Medical Center
- How to treat osteosarcoma in Assuta Clinic
- Cost of osteosarcoma treatment in Assuta
Why is Assuta Clinic recommended to the patients with osteosarcoma?
An authoritative private clinic of Israel Assuta employs some of the leading oncologists and chemotherapists of Israel:
- Prof. Ilan Ron, Head of Oncology;
- Dr. Ella Tepper (an oncologist of the Highest Category Board Certified);
- Dr. Pepper Rafael is an expert on the radiotherapeutic techniques.
- Prof. Shmuel Dekel is one of the most experienced doctors conducted endoprosthesis replacement of the country.
Oncological therapists of Assuta prescribe the innovative regimens of chemotherapy that increase survival rate and curability of patients. Operating rooms are fitted with all necessary equipment for surgical interventions at all stages of osteosarcoma.
What is the diagnostic procedure of osteosarcoma in Assuta?
- examination by an oncologist and an oncological surgeon with following examination by a traumatologist;
- biochemistry of blood, tumor markers (if necessary);
- radiography and scintigraphy of the affected area;
- MRI to determine the stage of the disease;
- PET-CT and MSCT for metastases searching;
- biopsy of formation, histology.
The price for the treatment of osteosarcoma in Assuta
- Standard X-ray - $50;
- PET-CT - $2,000;
- MRT- $1,800;
- CT- $550;
- consultation of specialized professionals - $400-600.
If the disease is spreading, the volume of prescriptions, diagnostic methods and treatment will increase. You can find out the exact prices on the website of Bookimed company (aid for free).
Methods of osteosarcoma treatment in Assuta
- sparing surgical removal of the focus and metastasis. Assuta doctors do their best to preserve healthy tissues and avoid disability of the patient;
- total joint replacement or shaft of a bone with expressed defects;
- amputation of the extremity if total affection by the disease;
- removal of metastases in other organs (typical places of the lungs, liver);
- chemotherapy, including targeted administration of drugs (targeted chemotherapy);
- radiotherapy – the cells of the tumor body are suppressed with directional radiation;
- immunotherapy – to stimulate the growth of bone cells and prevention of appearance of distant metastasis.
The effectiveness of the treatment of osteosarcoma in Assuta Medical Center
- 90% of curability when referring to the 1st stage of the process;
- 75% of curability and 85% five-year survival at 2 and stage;
- The survival rate is more than 40% in patients at stage 3-4 of osteosarcoma.