LIV Hospital Oncological Department specializes in the diagnostics and treatment of all types of cancer. There is the whole range of modern equipment, including MRT, CT, PET-CT, TrueBeam ST and others in the department. It is through the use of a linear accelerator LIV Hospital TrueBeam ST cancer patients get the exact dose of radiation directed to the affected cells and tissues. TrueBeam ST visualization is very important in the treatment of lung cancer, breast cancer, spinal or prostate tumors. Software Acuros XB, for the first time in Turkey, was applied in LIV Hospital. It calculates more accurately and quickly the amount of radiation dose than other systems. All these factors extremely reduce the period of treatment and minimize the chance of spread of the tumor.
- Methods of liver cancer diagnostics in Ichilov Hospital
- Сost of liver cancer diagnostics in Ichilov Clinic
- Methods of liver cancer treatment at Sourasky Medical Center
Why Ichilov Hospital is considered as one of the leading centers for liver cancer treatment?
In order to save the life of patient with the most complex diagnosis the specialists resort to a liver transplantation when the removal of an affected part of the organ is impossible because of its condition or location of the tumor.
Professor Ofer Merimsky, Head of the Department of Transplantation, Oncology and Surgery of the Liver, radiotherapist, Professor Moshe Inbar, leading oncologist in Ichilov Hospital; transplatologist Oren Shibolet, Head of the Hepatology Department – are respected throughout the world oncologists who have saved thousands of lives.
Sourasky specialists apply SIRT-therapy (selective internal radiotherapy) in their methods of liver cancer treatment. This procedure pointwises and purposefully stops the blood flow to the malignant tissues of the liver. The method of SIRT is based on irradiation. However, it is appointed in the complex, as a tool for the destruction of the tumor with a purpose to weaken the tumor body burden and reduce the activity of metastasis development.
What are methods of liver cancer diagnostics in Ichilov Clinic?
Examinations at Ichilov Medical Center are conducted by leading international experts: Professor Moshe Inbar, Dr. Inna Molchanova and Dr. Oren Shibolet.
- Detailed physical examination (palpation of organs);
- Laboratory and instrumental methods: a complete general blood and biochemical blood tests;
- Sonography of the abdomen organs;
- PET-CT (to evaluate the spread of the disease and detect the distant metastases);
- The revision of formerly made biopsy or conduction of biopsy followed by histological and immunohistochemical studies of the taken sample.
What is the cost of liver cancer diagnostics in Ichilov Hospital?
The cost of examination program begins from $ 5,000. The cost is formed specifically for each patient, and you can get a personal treatment program with the exact prices right now!
What are the methods of treatment of liver cancer at Sourasky Medical Center?
The following treatment methods of liver cancer are the main at the Medical Center:
- Partial hepatectomy;
- Ablation of the tumor;
- Radiation therapy;
- Proton therapy;
- Chemotherapy (application of new methods when drugs are injected directly into the liver, allowing to use higher doses of drugs than usual, with less side effects);
- Chemoembolization (catheterization of hepatic artery);
Specialists in Ichilov Hospital have successfully implemented the latest treatment methods, one of which is IMRT. This ‘beam scalpel’ provides the most sparing treatment to destroy the tumor without injuring the healthy tissue. The effectiveness of the treatment is 85%.
- Professional oncologists at Helios Medical Center
- Diagnostics and treatment of cancer
- Cost for treatment of oncologic diseases in Germany
Why Helios Medical Center is considered one of the leading in oncologic diseases treatment in Germany?
- Acute leukemia
- Melanoma, i.e. skin cancer
- Lymphogranulomatosis, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Tumors in the nervous and endocrine systems
- Breast cancer
- Tumors in the digestive system
About 10 thousand patients go for diagnostics and get the treatment program at Helios Center of Oncology annually, while over 3 thousand get ambulatory treatment.
How do the experts operate at Helios Medical Center?
Professor Wolf-Dieter Ludwig manages Helios Center of Oncology, being the expert in diagnostics and treatment of various kinds of cancer and other oncologic pathologies. Qualified oncologists are among the Medical Center staff, having many years of work experience and applying the modern comprehensive methods of treatment.
What do the cancer diagnostics and treatment include?
Diagnostics at the early stages is able to increase significantly the treatment efficiency; therefore, Helios Medical Centers are fitted with all the required modern equipment for qualitative and precise examinations. The patient gets the required treatment when the diagnosis is put. Helios Center of Oncology provides the interdisciplinary therapy as well. The following diagnostic and treatment procedures are among standard ones:
- Biochemical blood test + tumor markers testing
- CT, MRI, PET-CT
- Surgery by Gamma Knife, Cyber Knife and robotic surgical system, i.e. the da Vinci etc.
- Chemotherapy modern methods
- Hormone therapy
- Bio and immunologic therapy
What is the cost for treatment for the foreign patients at Helios Medical Center?
The prices for cancer treatment in Germany are justified by the medicine level and the treatment efficiency. Every patient can pay for the medical services directly to the account of the Medical center with no commissions for agents by virtue of Bookimed service. You can order the treatment program including the pricing now!
- Why is Medipol Clinic considered as one of the leading centers for liver cancer treatment?
- Methods of liver cancer diagnostics in Medipol Clinic
- Cost of liver cancer diagnostics in Medipol Hospital
- Methods of liver cancer treatment in Medipol
Medipol medical procedures in the fight against liver cancer are aimed at eliminating the disease, taking into account psycho-social needs of the patient due to psychological difficulties the patient faces in connection with the emotions due to the treatment process.
What doctors specialize in the treatment of liver cancer in Medipol Hospital?
Among the leading physicians of the clinic: Dr. Ahmet Bilici, who is the head of a talented team of oncologists, surgeons, radiologists, hepatologists and other specialists, performing hundreds of successful surgeries per year.
The aftertreatment five-year survival rate is 70%.
Standard procedures of liver cancer examination in the clinic Medipol include:
- Complete blood count;
- X-rays of the chest and abdomen;
- Angiogram - by means of it specialists examine the blood vessel system;
- Computed tomography - helps doctors to see what is happening inside the liver;
- Laparoscopy, i.e. a small incision is made in abdominal,a little tube with illumination is put into the incision to examine the liver;
- Consultation of abdominal surgeon - oncologist;
- Consultation of gastric oncologist.
Cost of liver cancer diagnostics in Medipol Hospital
The cost goes over $ 3,000 and is formed individually for each patient.You can get a personal treatment program with the exact prices right now!
What are the methods of liver cancer treatment in Medipol Hospital?
Medipol specialists apply the following methods for liver cancer treatment:
- Innovative methods of internal radiation (SIRT) with interventional technique of administration, and the accumulation of radioactive isotopes directly into the foci of a malignant tumor;
- Methods of percutaneous ablation of cancer tumors and their metastases, including radiofrequency ablation, ultrasonic ablation HIFU (tumor sonication), cryoablation, and microwave thermotherapy;
- Electroporation by means of Nano Knife - the destruction of cancer cells by strong localized electric fields;
- Targeted cancer therapies based on genetic analysis of tumor;
- Stem cell therapy and bone marrow transplant;
- Radiotherapy on linear accelerators according to RapidArc technology, stereotactic radiosurgery (Gamma Knife and Cyber Knife);
- Da Vinci Robotic Complex.
Why Solingen Clinic is recommended to the patients with cancer?
Solingen University Hospital (located at International University of Cologne) uses innovative protocols of chemotherapy, reducing the risk of recurrence and improves drug tolerance. Wide usage of radiosurgery and endoscopy make patients recover more quickly and leave less cosmetic defects after surgery.
Oncology Service is headed by Dr. Peter Emshermann, the world-known oncosurgeon. There are narrow specialists (oncosurgeons and chemotherapists) for tumors of any origin and localization.
Integrated oncology diagnostics in Solingen
- High-field MRI (of 1.5 T capacity) capable of detecting a tumor of the size of 1 mm;
- PET-CT and MSCT allow oncologists to find metastases in any place of the body;
- ductography, mammography, breast ultrasound are used for rapid diagnostics of breast cancer;
- biopsy, including evaluation of sentinel lymph nodes for determination the type of tumor and treatment tactics;
- determination of tumor markers, analysis of biomedical measurement
- biochemical analysis of indicators of cellular blood composition, urine and liquor.
Main types of medical aid in Solingen Oncology
- pancreatic head resection including preservation of the spleen and the pylorus;
- resection of tumors of the gastrointestinal tract
- surgical treatment of malignant tumors of the thyroid and parathyroid glands;
- liver cancer and biliary tract cancer surgeries;
- basal cell carcinoma removal, surgical treatment of squamous cell carcinoma;
- rapid diagnostics and removal of melanomas and potentially malignant naevi;
- treatment of cervical and uterine cancers;
- all types of mastectomy with simultaneous breast reconstruction;
- radiofrequency ablation of brain tumors by means of the CyberKnife system.
What is the cost of cancer treatment in German Solingen Clinic for foreign patients?
In Solingen Clinic, a foreign patient pays as much as a German citizen does. Only few medical institutions in Germany conduct the same price policy in relation to patients from other countries. The rest of the hospitals offer medical tourists the prices, that can differ even in times. Find out the exact cost of cancer treatment in the clinic of Solingen right now by ordering an individual treatment program at the International patients support center Bookimed.
- Diagnostics of cancer at Memorial Medical Center
- Treatment methods of oncologic diseases
- Cost for cancer treatment in Turkey
Why Memorial Medical Center is recognized as one of the leading in Turkey on cancer treatment?
Memorial Medical Center is the world-class medical institution providing the services of diagnostics and treatment of various diseases, including breast cancer, liver cancer, melanoma, leucosis, stomach cancer, sarcoma, prostate cancer etc.
What are the diagnostic methods at Memorial Medical Center?
The diagnostics at Memorial Medical Center features a major attention for precision and promptness; the patients suffering the oncologic diseases are offered two kinds of early diagnostics, such as screening and Check-Up. The comprehensive examinations include:
What are the modern methods of cancer treatment applied at Memorial Medical Center?
The comprehensive interdisciplinary approach is applied for the treatment of oncologic diseases. The following methods are among the main ones of cancer treatment at Memorial Medical Center:
- Chemotherapy by modern sparing medication with minimal side effects
- Radio Frequency Therapy
- Surgical treatment, i.e. minimal invasive surgeries, and surgery by robotic systems etc.
What is the cost for cancer treatment at Memorial medical center?
The treatment of oncologic diseases at Memorial Clinic in Turkey is much lower than the similar services and medical care in Germany, Israel or the USA. The cost of treatment program is set up for each patient individually.However, you may get the exact pricing now using Bookimed service.
Treatment of cancer pathology is performed in seven Charite Clinics united into one integrated Charite Comprehensive Cancer Center. Center is under the direction of Professor Ulrich Keilholz is one of the most famous and respected oncologists in Europe. The Centre includes the most innovative and professional modern equipment for the treatment of cancer, such as CyberKnife, linear accelerators, etc. Accurate diagnosis, individual approach to each patient and medical case allow disclosing the early stages of oncology, making each procedure or operation unique, quality and corresponding to the highest world standards.
- Why Acibadem is considered as one of the best centers on liver cancer treatment?
- What are the methods of liver cancer diagnostics in Acibadem Clinic?
- Cost of liver cancer diagnostics in Acibadem
- What are the methods of liver cancer treatment in Acibadem Hospital?
Acibadem Clinics Network is equipped with modern technology, high-tech and functional surgery rooms. Doctors apply the latest tools, such as GammaKnife, CyberKnife, Da Vinci, PET-CT, digital mammography with tomosynthesis, 3 Tesla intraoperative MRI scanner, instant CT, RapidArc and others.
Liver cancer is treated by the experts who manage the latest techniques and technologies in a variety of treatment clinics in the USA and Europe. The effectiveness of treatment has high rates - more than 80% at the early stages, the extension of the life of more than 5 years at the latter stages of the disease is higher than 40%.
What are the methods of liver cancer diagnostics in Acibadem Clinic?
Diagnostics of liver cancer in Acibadem includes:
- A careful medical history data collection and risk assessment;
- Physical examination;
- Laboratory blood analysis;
- Study of liver cancer markers, CT, 3 Tesla MRI, ultrasound, PET-CT, Flash CT;
- Liver biopsy (percutaneous) with following histological examination of the sample;
Cost of liver cancer diagnostics in Acibadem
The price for diagnostics is around $ 3,000. Final cost is formed individually for each patient, and you can contact Bookimed to get a personal treatment program with the exact prices.
What are the methods of liver cancer treatment in Acibadem Hospital?
Liver cancer tеreatment includes the following methods:
- Surgical removal;
- Targeted therapy;
- Radiation therapy.
Among them, high treatment success rates are achieved due to application of the latest equipment as Robot Da Vinci, Trilogy, Rapidarc, Cyber Knife, Gamma Knife, LIAC, Truebeam STx. After the treatment of liver cancer in Acibadem, patient needs to undergo examination every three months to identify possible signs of recurrence and timely appointment of appropriate treatment
- Methods of liver cancer diagnostics in Assuta Clinic
- Cost of liver cancer diagnostics in Assuta Hospital
- Methods of treatment of liver cancer at Assuta Medical Center
Why Assuta Hospital is considered as one of the leading centers for liver cancer treatment?
The treatment of liver cancer in Assuta Clinic is carried out by multidisciplinary team of leading experts of the country. It also includes a respective in Israel surgeon Marat Khaikin who specializes in: colorectal surgery, proctology and laparoscopy of gastrointestinal tract.
The patients of Assuta Hospital undergo the following procedures to diagnosticate liver cancer:
- Full laboratory, biochemical, enzymatic blood tests, including one for tumor markers and coagulation;
- PET-CT of the abdominal cavity with a three-phase imaging of the liver and chest;
- MRI of the peritoneum;
- Revision of a previous liver biopsy or biopsy followed by histological study.
What is the cost for liver cancer diagnostics at Assuta Medical Center?
Prices vary between $ 4,000 and $ 6,000. Cost is formed individually for each patient, you can get a personal treatment program with the exact prices right now!
What are the methods of liver cancer treatment in Assuta Clinic?
Main surgical methods of liver cancer treatment in Assuta are the following:
- At the 1-2 stages of cancer with a small tumor and without metastasis resection is performed by means of Irreversible Electroporation (IRE) or NanoKnife.
- At the 2 and 3 stages of liver cancer wide excision of the liver (about its half) - hemihepatectomy - is conducted.
- At the severe stage of the disease the removal of the liver, duodenum, part of the stomach and pancreas are carried.
- Complete liver transplantation.
In case, when the surgery (or afterwards) is dangerous, experts of Assuta Hospital effectively apply various methods of therapy:
- Radiation therapy;
- Introduction of ethanol through the skin;
- Proton therapy;
- Radiofrequency thermal ablation;
One of the innovative and effective methods is Sirteks – the introduction of tiny particles, which destroy the tumor cells, into the tumor.
Rambam Oncological Center is recognized as one of the leaders in Israel. A special feature of the center is the applying of the radiotherapy technologies and radioactive iodine in treatment. Treatment of patients is held outpatiently and inpatiently. Due to the close cooperation with leading European and US centers of cancer treatment, Rambam Center is introduced the most advanced and innovative technologies and equipment for cancer treatment from the best clinics in the world. Among them are the radio- and beam-therapy, brachytherapy, chemotherapy.