LIV Hospital Oncological Department specializes in the diagnostics and treatment of all types of cancer. There is the whole range of modern equipment, including MRT, CT, PET-CT, TrueBeam ST and others in the department. It is through the use of a linear accelerator LIV Hospital TrueBeam ST cancer patients get the exact dose of radiation directed to the affected cells and tissues. TrueBeam ST visualization is very important in the treatment of lung cancer, breast cancer, spinal or prostate tumors. Software Acuros XB, for the first time in Turkey, was applied in LIV Hospital. It calculates more accurately and quickly the amount of radiation dose than other systems. All these factors extremely reduce the period of treatment and minimize the chance of spread of the tumor.
- Doctors in Ichilov Hospital
- Cost of brain cancer diagnostics in Ichilov Clinic
- Methods of brain cancer treatment in Ichilov Hospital
- leading neurosurgeons and oncologists of Israel;
- statistics of curability rate due to successful surgeries in 97.5% of cases;
- prices for diagnostics and treatment in Ichilov Clinic are supported by state funding programs;
- specialized researches on new methods of cancer treatment.
Patients with the diagnosis of brain cancer are treated in the relevant Department of Neurosurgery at Sourasky Medical Center. The final decision on the possibility and prospects of brain surgery takes a neuro-oncologist.
Surgery on tumor removal on the brain (craniotomy) and the minimum time for the patient's recovery takes at least seven days: one or two days a patient spends in the intensive care, the rest of the time is dedicated to rehabilitation with a physiotherapist. After the intensive care, the restoration of the postoperative patient is performed with the help of work therapy to test brain function after craniotomy.
The prices of Sourasky Hospital are lower due to the state status of this medical facility. At the same time, the patient can rely on all the doctors, who are constantly presented in the clinic to provide the patient with the necessary experts in each particular case.
According to statistics of Sourasky Medical Center, the risk of surgeries on brain tumor removal is 2.5%.
Professor Zvi Ram is Head of the Neurosurgery Department at Ichilov Medical Center, Secretary General of Israel Neurosurgical Society, one of the best country’s professionals on brain cancer treatment, who has made more than two thousand surgeries.
The best doctors of the Department and the country: Dr. Dvora T. Blumenthal, Deputy Head of the Neurosurgery Department Director at Ichilov Medical Center, Dr. Nebo Margalit, Head of the Department of Skull Base Surgery, Dr. Andrew Kanner, Head of the Department of Radiosurgery. A neurosurgery expert Nero Margarit may esteem the possibility and necessity of craniotomy conduction in 20 minutes in remote mode if the results of examinations are available.
What is the cost of brain cancer diagnostics in Ichilov Clinic?
The cost begins from $3,500. It is formed for each patient individually, you can get a personal program of treatment with exact prices right now.
The price for craniotomy at state Medical Center of Sourasky is estimated at $30-35 thousand. Standard cost for this surgery in the Israeli market is $40 thousand.
What are the methods of treatment of brain cancer in Ichilov Hospital?
To treat brain tumors the following methods are applied:
- Microsurgical removal of brain tumors;
- Radiosurgery removal of brain tumors (gamma-knife or a cyber-knife);
- Beam-therapy with application of drugs and certain types of X-rays or ionizing radiation to stop tumor growth;
- Chemotherapeutic destruction of cancer cells;
- Radiation therapy with application of a variety of navigation systems of imaging for simultaneous destruction of the tumor from different angles.
Surgeries on brain tumor removal are conducted by special neurosurgical electron beam microscopes and computerized navigation systems, i.e. the three-dimensional imaging of brain tumors of patients in real time.
- The brain cancer diagnostics at Helios Medical Center
- The cost for brain cancer diagnostics and treatment
- Brain cancer treatment methods
Helios medical center is the largest in Germany and treats over 2.7 million patients annually. The best oncologists and neurosurgeons as well as doctors and MD provide the medical services here. The head of the Center for Neurosurgery is the world-known Prof. Dr. med. Jürgen C. W. Kiwit.
How are the neoplasms indicated in the brain?
- The high-field MRI at Helios are connected into single data network which provides access for consultants to increase the diagnostics precision;
- The multislice CT estimates the metastases spread and detects the tumor; CT and MRI may be improved by contrast to detect the tumor borders precisely;
- PET-CT detects the hearths less than 0.5 mm;
- MEG estimates the brain electric activity modifications.
The liquor puncture, biopsy, tumor markers blood testings and other required testings are held.
The diagnostic procedures range may be expanded depending on the certain clinical case. Get the diagnostics and treatment plan, and find out the precise cost by the website Bookimed.
What are the methods applied for the brain cancer treatment in Germany?
- Radical removal of tumor by surgical or radio surgical method;
- Endoscopic removal of tumor (for small neoplasms);
- Radio beam therapy, chemotherapy and cytokine therapy are applied to prevent the relapse. These methods allow increasing the life prolongation under inoperable tumors.
Timely response of a clinic 9/10
Doctors’ qualification 9/10
Technical equipment 9/10
Service and comfort 8/10
Popularity of a clinic 8/10
Medipol University Hospital successfully holds the oncologic diseases treatment, including brain cancer, applying the most innovative methods of early diagnostics.
Prof. Dr. Mesut Şeker manages the Center of Oncology, holding the most complicated surgeries on cancer removal by assistance of the best oncologists of the country. Besides that, the Hospital provides the early diagnostics of brain cancer to greatly increase the patient's chances for successful treatment of the oncologic disease.
What are the procedures of brain cancer diagnostics in Medipol Clinic?
High-end modern diagnostic equipment of the hospital departments provide the precise diagnostics of brain cancer at the early stages of disease development, even when there are no symptoms. The diagnostics is held by the following testing:
- Blood testing for tumor markers;
- Immunologic testing;
- Tissue biopsy followed by histological testing of cells;
- CT and PET-CT.
What efficient methods are applied in Medipol Hospital to treat brain cancer?
- targeted therapy;
- surgery by means of endoscopic microsurgical equipement, as well as the Gamma Knife, Cyber Knife and DaVinci surgical systems.
Cost of brain cancer treatment in Turkey
The cost of brain cancer treatment in Medipol Hospital depends on the conducted diagnostics and treatment programs. The ratio of price and efficiency increases the popularity of Turkey for the medical tourists from all over the world. You can get the precise treatment program including approximate cost right now!
- Methods of brain cancer diagnostics at Vivantes Medical Center
- Сost for diagnostics and treatment
- Efficient treatment of the brain cancer in Germany
Where is it recommended to treat brain cancer in Germany?
The network of Vivantes Medical Centers joins over 100 hospitals in Berlin. The most experienced oncologists and neurosurgeons of the country work here. The doctors of all medical activities are available for the patients, besides the experts in brain cancer. It accelerates the treatment process and decreases the risks of the post-surgical complications.
Diagnostics methods of the malignant tumors:
- MRI by high-field scanners. The equipment for patients with weight over 150 kg is applied;
- Multislice CT for the entire body screening (metastases detection), to hold the express diagnostics for the complicated cases;
- PET-CT to detect the abnormal cells before the hearths appear, which are difficult to detect by MRI or CT;
- Spinal puncture and biopsy followed by histologic testing.
The total cost of the diagnostics and treatment depend on the process stage, concomitant diseases and other factors. Check the price and get the treatment plan free of charge at Bookimed website.
What are brain cancer treatment methods in Germany?
- The main methods is surgery. Both the standard transcranial access and the endoscopic methods are applied, depending on the type and location of the tumor;
- The radiosurgical affection is actively applied at Vivantes (Gamma Knife);
- Chemotherapy and radio beam therapy decrease the risks of malignant process relapse;
- Cytokine therapy, incl. monoclonal antibodies application to inhibit the abnormal cells growth.
Why Solingen Clinic is recommended to the patients with cancer?
Solingen University Hospital (located at International University of Cologne) uses innovative protocols of chemotherapy, reducing the risk of recurrence and improves drug tolerance. Wide usage of radiosurgery and endoscopy make patients recover more quickly and leave less cosmetic defects after surgery.
Oncology Service is headed by Dr. Peter Emshermann, the world-known oncosurgeon. There are narrow specialists (oncosurgeons and chemotherapists) for tumors of any origin and localization.
Integrated oncology diagnostics in Solingen
- High-field MRI (of 1.5 T capacity) capable of detecting a tumor of the size of 1 mm;
- PET-CT and MSCT allow oncologists to find metastases in any place of the body;
- ductography, mammography, breast ultrasound are used for rapid diagnostics of breast cancer;
- biopsy, including evaluation of sentinel lymph nodes for determination the type of tumor and treatment tactics;
- determination of tumor markers, analysis of biomedical measurement
- biochemical analysis of indicators of cellular blood composition, urine and liquor.
Main types of medical aid in Solingen Oncology
- pancreatic head resection including preservation of the spleen and the pylorus;
- resection of tumors of the gastrointestinal tract
- surgical treatment of malignant tumors of the thyroid and parathyroid glands;
- liver cancer and biliary tract cancer surgeries;
- basal cell carcinoma removal, surgical treatment of squamous cell carcinoma;
- rapid diagnostics and removal of melanomas and potentially malignant naevi;
- treatment of cervical and uterine cancers;
- all types of mastectomy with simultaneous breast reconstruction;
- radiofrequency ablation of brain tumors by means of the CyberKnife system.
What is the cost of cancer treatment in German Solingen Clinic for foreign patients?
In Solingen Clinic, a foreign patient pays as much as a German citizen does. Only few medical institutions in Germany conduct the same price policy in relation to patients from other countries. The rest of the hospitals offer medical tourists the prices, that can differ even in times. Find out the exact cost of cancer treatment in the clinic of Solingen right now by ordering an individual treatment program at the International patients support center Bookimed.
Timely response of a clinic 8/10
Doctors’ qualification 9/10
Technical equipment 10/10
Service and comfort 8/10
Popularity of a clinic 10/10
Modern equipment, specialized doctors who provide the minimal invasive neurosurgeries to treat brain cancer and all conditions for a comfort patient's stay are the key factors to choose Memorial Clinic to treat brain tumor.
The chief oncologist at Memorial Medical Center in Antalya is Prof. Dr. Mustafa Özdoğan who guides the plenty of oncologic diseases treatment.
What are the diagnostic procedures of brain cancer in Memorial Hospital?
The comprehensive diagnostics of brain cancer at Memorial hospital is a thorough examination and precise diagnosis at various stages of disease. The earlier the diagnosis is stated, the more successful treatment is held; therefore, the following diagnostic procedures are held:
- Blood testing on tumor markers;
- Immunologic examination;
- Biopsy with histological testing of received tissue;
- CT and PET-CT;
- Isotope testing;
- Immunologic expertise.
What are the methods of brain cancer treatment in Memorial?
- Sparing chemotherapy by the modern medications;
- The Gamma Knife and DaVinci surgeries.
What is the treatment cost in Memorial Hospital?
The cost of services in Medipol is more affordable than in Germany or Israel, however the medicine in Turkey is at thesame level. You may get the precise treatment program with exact prices right now!
- Why is Charité considered as one of the best hospitals in Europe treating malignant brain pathologies?
- Visualization of brain cancer in the Department of Neurosurgery at Charité
- Which treatment techniques are used in the University Hospital Charité?
- How much does the treatment of brain cancer cost in Charité Neurosurgical Clinic?
Why is Charité considered as one of the best hospitals in Europe treating malignant brain pathologies?
Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin is German medical institution with a 300-year-old history. Half of Nobel Prize scholars makу their clinical researches right here.
Treatment of patients with brain cancer is conducted in neurosurgical clinic of MC Charité which is headed by MD Prof. Dr. Peter Vajkoczy.
The Clinic is equipped with 6 operating rooms where more than 4,000 radiosurgical operative invasions are performed per year. The patients with neuroepithelial tumors (gliomas, astocytomas), which are found in 60% of all cancer cases, andpituitary and brain tunic tumors are treated here.
In 2015 Charité Hospital was admitted as the best clinic in Germany according to the national ranking of the specialized magazine FOCUS.
Visualization of brain cancer in the Department of Neurosurgery at Charité
The Department of Neurosurgery at Charité applies diagnostic methods of visualization to identify brain tumor without excessive traumatism. For the patient it is important that CharitéCentrum 6 achieves the highest accuracy of diagnostic procedures, that include:
- Neurological examination;
- MRI, CT – to visualize the tumor formations;
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET);
- Single-photon-emission tomography (MA);
- Stereotactic biopsy;
- Lumbar puncture;
- Immunological tests.
Researches for the patients of Charité are carried out in one of the largest European laboratories located in Berlin where the specialists conduct more than 20 mln analyses per year (12 specialized units).
Which treatment techniques are used in the University Hospital Charité?
Charité is known for its own scientific researches. The Clinic is one of the largest clinics in Europe therefore approximately 128,000 of patients come here for treatment annualy. The fight against cancer in the Department of Neurosurgery at Charité combines two or three methods of treatment of this disease depending on case complexity. Thus, an individual treatment plan will be drawn up for you:
- Open-type neurosurgery – craniotomy. This is a high-accuracy work on full or partial excision of the tumor;
- Transnasal endoscopic surgery – the excision of pituitary tumors via endoscopic instruments introduced into the cranial cavity through the sinuses;
- Intrathecal chemotherapy – the introduction of chemotherapeutic agent into the spinal liquor via lumbar puncture, is used after surgery for prolongation of the remission term as well as for metastases from other organs;
- The gold standard of treatment of brain cancer is a minimally invasive stereotactic radiosurgery by means of CyberKnife G4, robotic system Leksell Gamma Knife®. These radiosurgical methods allow to destroy the tumor without incisions and craniotomy thanks to the high-ionizing radiation;
- Proton therapy is a type of radiation therapy, in which the destruction of the tumor is performed through the stream of accelerated ionized particles.
How much does the treatment of brain cancer cost in Charité Neurosurgical Clinic?
It’s important to realize that the doctors in MC Charité are overloaded. Berlin clinic treat patients from the whole world, that’s why it’s necessary to agree on the date of arrival in advance. International Patients Support Center Bookimed will help you with this issue and expedite treatment abroad organization in especially difficult cases.
The price of complex therapy of brain cancer (diagnostics, radiosurgery, chemosurgery, hospital stay) is about 50,000-70,000€;
- The cost depends directly on the stage, localization of the tumor, patient’s age and comorbidities (if any);
- Contact Bookimed doctor-coordinator to get the treatment program with the exact prices right now!
Timely response of a clinic 7/10
Doctors’ qualification 9/10
Technical equipment 9/10
Service and comfort 7/10
Popularity of a clinic 10/10
What are the advantages of the brain cancer treatment at Acibadem Medical Center in Turkey?
The Departments of Oncology of Acibadem Medical Centers Network are equipped with the newest diagnostic and treatment devices, including the DaVinci Surgical System. It provides the successful surgeries and highest indicators of recovery.
Acibadem Medical Centers are the leading medical centers in Turkey in neurologic oncology. The prominent oncologic surgeons of the Medical Center perform the surgical removal of brain tumors. Frequently, these complicated surgeries are held at Acibadem even after the refusal of other clinics because of presupposed inoperability.
Early brain cancer diagnostics at Departments for Oncology and Neurosurgery at Acibadem Medical Centers
The early and precise brain cancer diagnostics provides more chances of cure; therefore, the Departments of Diagnostics of the Hospital are equipped with the modern high-precision equipment to carry out the following procedures:
- MRI and CT to detect the type and size of the foci;
- Biopsy and histological examination of the pancreatic tissues;
- Angiography and MRI angiography to carry out the brain vessels examination to detect the pathology location to maximally avoid the bleeding during the surgery;
- Radioisotope scanning.
The efficient methods of brain cancer treatment, preferred in Acibadem Hospital, include the modern sparing minimal invasive surgeries, as
- immune therapy;
- targeted therapy;
- surgical treatment by endoscopic microsurgical methods, as well as Gamma Knife, Cyber Knife and DaVinci Surgical Systems.
What is the cost of brain cancer treatment in Turkey?
The cost of brain cancer treatment in Acibadem Hospital depends on the selecteddiagnostic and treatment programs. The ratio of price and efficiency increases the popularity of Turkey among the medical tourists from all over the world. Would you like to get the individual treatment program including the exact cost?
- Doctors of Assuta Clinic
- Methods of brain cancer diagnostics of Assuta Medical Center
- Cost of diagnostics of brain cancer in Assuta Hospital
- Treatment techniques of brain cancer in Clinic of Assuta
Treatment of brain tumors in Assuta is preferably carried out without surgical intervention, by the method of stereotactic radiosurgery or focused ultrasound, that excludes the radiation impact on the brain, coming into use by now.
All the surgeries are conducted with accuracy control system of computed tomography guided neuronavigation, which excludes any damage of the nerve cells (the method of Navigation Guided MRI).
Assuta patients can reckon upon higher prices than in state hospitals of Israel, but get the conditions of boosted comfort of the wards and advanced medical equipment as well.
What doctors do treat brain cancer in Assuta Hospital?
Professor Zvi Ram, who is a respected worldwide neurosurgeon, oncologist with thirty years of experience in medical practice. Professor Itzhak Fried, Head of the Department of Functional Neurosurgery, Professor Zvi Rappaport, Head of the Department of Neurosurgery, Professor Konstantini Shlomo, neurosurgeon, specialist of pediatric neurosurgery.
What methods of brain cancer diagnostics are used at Assuta Medical Center?
- Extended neurological examination and consultations of highly qualified specialists;
- Three-dimensional CT;
- Radiologic diagnostics;
- Ultrasound examination (is conducted to children with open anterior fontanelle);
- Lumbar (spinal) puncture with the laboratory analysis of the obtained sample of cerebrospinal fluid;
- Intraoperative biopsy.
The cost begins from $3,500. The cost is formed for each patient individually, you can get a personal program of treatment with exact prices right now.
What are the treatment techniques in Assuta?
Depending on the type of brain tumor and its stage, the following techniques of treatment can be selected:
- The surgery, which is carried out by means of craniotomy, i.e. the process of opening the skull for the full or partial removal of the tumor.
- Bypass, i.e. the introduction of the tube to the head for redirection of the brain fluid, that is accumulated in the brain, to other areas of the body.
- Stereotactic radiosurgery that begins with the definition of the tumor's location by MRI and the following exposure of the pathological focus.
- Concentrated high intensity radiation is directed at the tumor from different angles. It is realized by means of the Cyber-Knife System, Gamma-Knife System, a linear accelerator.
- Radiation therapy can be appointed after surgery to destroy any remaining cancer cells. It affects only the abnormal cells.
- Chemotherapy is used as an independent or an additional method of therapy.