LIV Hospital Oncological Department specializes in the diagnostics and treatment of all types of cancer. There is the whole range of modern equipment, including MRT, CT, PET-CT, TrueBeam ST and others in the department. It is through the use of a linear accelerator LIV Hospital TrueBeam ST cancer patients get the exact dose of radiation directed to the affected cells and tissues. TrueBeam ST visualization is very important in the treatment of lung cancer, breast cancer, spinal or prostate tumors. Software Acuros XB, for the first time in Turkey, was applied in LIV Hospital. It calculates more accurately and quickly the amount of radiation dose than other systems. All these factors extremely reduce the period of treatment and minimize the chance of spread of the tumor.
- Diagnostics of the bladder cancer in Israel
- Cost for cancer diagnostics and treatment at Ichilov Sourasky Medical Center
- Efficient treatment of the bladder cancer at Ichilov Sourasky Medical Center
Ichilov Sourasky Medical Center is located in the downtown of Tel-Aviv. The leading urologists and oncologic urologists of the country work here, such as Prof. Haim Matzkin, the President of Israeli Urological Association.
The medical center is equipped by the devices that allow carrying out the most complicated successful laparoscopic surgeries in abdominal and pelvic organs (about 94% of total recovery at 1st and 2nd stage). The doctors apply the assistance of Da Vinci Surgical System.
The indicators of the recovery attract the medical tourists, as the surgeons of Ichilov medical center treat the tumors, which are considered inoperable in the CIS countries.
Diagnostics of the disease
- Examination by the oncologic urologist;
- Blood testing, i.e. tumor markers detection, estimation of the biochemical indicator, cytological examination;
- Urine testing for hidden blood detection, flora cropping;
- Ultrasound cystoscopy followed by the biopsy;
- Contrast based MRI and CT;
The urologist may additionally examine the genitourinary system and pelvic organs for metastases. The tumor can appear as secondary cancer, which leads to a significant increase of number of the diagnostic procedures.
What is the cost for bladder cancer treatment in Israel?
Get the prices for treatment at Ichilov medical center or the preliminary diagnostic plan now on Bookimed website. Would you like to get the individual program including the exact pricing?
Treatment methods of the bladder cancer at Ichilov Sourasky Medical Center
- Endoscopic removal of the little tumors (transurethral resection);
- Segmental cystectomy, e. the resection of the site of organ preserving its functioning;
- Radical cystectomy, e. plastic surgeries after the bladder removal. The surgery may affect the surrounding organs and tissues;
- Chemotherapy and radiotherapy is applied to inhibit the rest of the abnormal cells;
- Palliative surgery is held when the tumor is inoperable, i.e. restoration of the normal urination, smoothing the pain syndrome.
- Diagnostics of the bladder cancer treatment at Helios medical center
- Treatment methods of the bladder cancer
- The treatment cost for bladder cancer in Germany
Why is it efficient to treat the bladder cancer at Helios medical center in Germany?
The outstanding oncologists and urologists, as well as the entire medical staff, make the enormous contribution to rehabilitation and recovery of the patients, by professional treatment approach and psychological support of the patients.
Prof. Wolfgang-Dieter Ludwig, the head of Helios Center for Oncology, manages the high-precision oncologic diseases diagnostics, the most complicated surgeries by the innovative medical technologies, rehabilitation and restoration of life of the thousands of patients.
What are the diagnostic methods of the bladder cancer applied at the medical center?
Helios medical center offer its patients the comprehensive diagnostics of the bladder cancer at the earliest disease stages. Besides that, the consultancies of the best German oncologists provide the opportunity to develop the most efficient diagnostic and treatment individual programs. The diagnostics includes the following methods:
- Biopsy followed by the histological study of the cells;
- Urological MRI;
- Tumor markers detection in blood;
- General urine blood testing followed by cytological examination.
Methods of the bladder cancer treatment at Helios medical center
The expert groups of urologists and oncologists, considering the disease stage, health condition of the patient and diagnostic data received, develop the treatment program of the bladder cancer. The main method is the minimal invasive or traditional surgical treatment combined with the modern therapeutic methods, such as:
- High-precision radiosurgery (Da Vinci Surgical System)
- Modern chemotherapy schemes;
- Targeted therapy;
- Immune therapy;
- Hormone therapy.
Cost for the bladder cancer treatment in Germany
The high level of the medical care efficiency and applied technologies justify the cost for urologic oncologic diseases in Germany, however the prices are more affordable for the similar treatment than at the medical centers of Switzerland, Great Britain and USA. Get the individual treatment program with exact pricing now!
- Where to treat bladder cancer in Turkey?
- Diagnostics of bladder cancer at Medipol Medical Center
- Cost for bladder cancer treatment at Medipol Medical Center
- Modern methods of the bladder cancer treatment at Medpol Medical Center
Medipol Medical Center is the synthesis of the medical university and the medical center. It includes one of the largest Centers for Oncology in Turkey. The famous all over the country oncologic surgeons, urologists, experts in chemotherapy treatment methods work here, including renowned in Turkey Dr. Med. Ahmet Bilici.
The state donates 150 million USD annually for medical equipment and staff qualification improvement, being accredited by JCI certificate (USA). The Oncological Center is equipped with the modern diagnostic devices. The surgeries are held by means of Cyber Knife and Da Vinci Surgical System.
Diagnostics of bladder cancer at Medipol Medical Center
- Detailed urine testing, including the flora cropping;
- Blood testing, i.e. the estimation of the biochemical indicators, and tumor markers detection;
- Cystoscopy to receive the biopsy sample followed by histological examination;
- Bladder ultrasound;
- MRI, multi-slice CT and PET-CT to verify the metastases; contrast administration if required to specify the disease.
Cost for bladder cancer treatment at Medipol Medical Center
The scale of diagnostics may modify, depending on the disease stage and concomitant pathologies. Get the exact diagnostics price and preliminary treatment plan by ordering the individual treatment program on Bookimed website.
Modern methods of the bladder cancer treatment at Medipol Medical Center
- Transurethral endoscopic removal of tumor with no damage of the bladder integrity;
- Sectoral cystectomy, e. the partial removal of the organ followed by restoration of the bladder integrity;
- Total cystectomy followed by plastic surgery. The organ is removed and a reservoir for urine is formed from the part of the intestine;
- Chemotherapy and irradiation of tumor is widely used to decrease the risk of relapse;
- Symptomatic surgeries for inoperable patients.
- Diagnostics of the bladder cancer
- Efficient methods of the bladder cancer treatment at Vivantes medical center
- Cost for bladder cancer treatment in Germany
Vivantes medical holding in Germany is one of the best options of the German high-class medicine.
Vivantes Center for Oncology admits the patients suffering the bladder cancer from all over the world. Prof. Dr. Med Ernst Späth-Schwalbe, the head of the Department for Hematology, Oncology and Palliative Therapy, manages the early diagnostics and successful treatment of the bladder cancer by the modern methods.
The leading oncologists of Vivantes medical center, recovering the health and life quality for the thousands of patients, implement the consultancies and treatment programs, selected individually for every patient.
What are the diagnostic methods for bladder cancer held in Germany?
Bladder cancer diagnostics at Vivantes medical center is held by the following efficient methods:
- General urine and blood testing;
- Detection of the tumor markers in blood;
- Cystoscopy and biopsy;
- Urological CT, PET-CT;
What are the treatments methods of the bladder cancer at Vivantes medical center in Germany?
The treatment of the bladder cancer at Center for Oncology of Vivantes medical center provides good prognoses for recovery by virtue of innovative treatment methods and experienced professionals. The following therapies are applied:
- Surgical treatment by laparoscopic, endoscopic and microsurgical technologies;
- Chemotherapy by the efficient medications;
- Immune therapy.
What is the cost for bladder cancer treatment in German hospitals?
The medical care level of Vivantes medical center meets the highest world standards, while the treatment price is lower than in Switzerland, Great Britain and USA. The treatment program is set up for every patient individually. You may get the personal program now, the exact price included!
- Diagnostics of the cancer
- Cost of diagnostics in Solingen
- Methods of bladder carcinoma treatment
- Cost of carcinoma treatment
- Treatment efficiency at Solingen Medical Center
University Medical Center in the city of Solingen was founded in 1863, being a large European medical center nowadays. This is a multidisciplinary medical institution including the Department of Oncology among others. One of the activities of the Department of Oncology is the treatment of bladder cancer, including the prosthesis implantation while removal of the organ.
Diagnostics of the bladder cancer in Germany
- Cystoscopy, i.e. the examination of the inner surface of the organ by the endoscope, administered through urethra.
- Ultrasound of the bladder and kidneys.
- Urography, i.e. X-ray of the urinary tract.
- Cytological diagnostics, i.e. examination of the tissues samples under the microscope.
- Blood testing for tumor marker of NMP22 protein.
The following procedures are applied if the metastases spreading is suspected:
- Positron emission tomography combined with computed tomography
- X-ray of the liver and chest
- Scintigraphy, i.e. bones scan by radioactive isotopes
- Abdominal ultrasound
Cost for diagnostics in Solingen Clinic
The cost for diagnostics depends on the kind of tumor, its aggressiveness and the stage of the disease. The detailed information on the prices may be obtained from the consultant of the International patient support center Bookimed.
Treatment methods of bladder carcinoma at Solingen Medical Center
The following minimally invasive methods are applied at the early stages of the disease in the Department of Oncology:
- Laser transurethral resection (TURB) is the removal of the tumor by means of the laser device.
- Cryodestruction, i.e. destruction of the tumor tissue by freezing.
- Laser vaporization, i.e. vaporizing of the liquid in the tumor cells by the laser beam.
- Ultrasound ablation (HIFU) is the destruction of the focused ultrasound.
- Brachytherapy, i.e. local irradiation of the cancer cells by the radioactive capsules.
- Partial cystectomy, i.e. surgical resection of the tumor and a part of the affected organ.
- Radical cystectomy, i.e. total surgical removal of the affected organ followed by prosthesis installment.
- Immunologic therapy.
Cost for the bladder cancer treatment in Germany
The expenditures on cancer treatment directly depends on the number of medical procedures, diseases process and ability of the immune system of the organ to the resistance. The price for bladder cancer treatment in Solingen Hospital for the foreign patient is the same as for the citizens of Germany.
Efficiency of the bladder cancer treatment at Solingen Medical Center
The survival rate at the Medical Center is more than 80% and is one of the highest in Europe.
- Why are Memorial Medical Centers recommended to treat bladder cancer?
- Diagnostics of bladder cancer at Memorial Medical Center
- What is the cost for diagnostics and treatment of bladder cancer at Memorial Medical Center?
- Methods of the bladder cancer treatment in Memorial Clinic
Memorial is the chain of the high-professional institutions, providing the entire range of the diagnostics, treatment and support of the oncologic patients. The famous oncologic urologists provide the surgeries, and world-known doctors consult, such as Doç. Dr. Darda Bayraktar. The Centers of Transplantology and laboratories for genetic tumors verification are located at Memorial Medical Centers.
Da Vinci Surgical Systems and devices for most complicated endoscopic surgeries equip the operational rooms. The Medical Centers have the JCI certification (USA), verifying the professionalism of staff and high level of the technical equipment.
Diagnostics of bladder cancer at Memorial Medical Center
- Examination by the oncologic urologist, family anamnesis study, genetic mapping if required to verify the early cancer stages;
- Complete blood count: biochemistry, tumor markers, cytology;
- Urine examination: flora cropping; hidden blood search, biochemical examination;
- Ultrasound of the bladder, i.e. cystoscopy;
- Biopsy (with histological study) to estimate the tumor type and process stage;
- Multi-slice CT, PET-CT, MRI and angiography to detect the metastases.
What is the cost for diagnostics and treatment of bladder cancer at Memorial Medical Center?
The list of the diagnostic and treatment procedures may modify. Hence, the cost for diagnostics and treatment may vary. Clarify the prices and get the preliminary treatment plan on Bookimed website, by ordering the individual program.
Treatment methods of bladder cancer at Memorial Medical Center
- Endoscopic tumor removal (held through urethra) with no damage of the bladder walls, by few small incisions (2-3 cm length);
- Cystectomy, e. removal of the entire bladder, as well as the affected lymph nodes and sites of the surrounding organs;
- Chemotherapy¸ e. the doctors select the optimal combination of the cytostatic medications to prevent the relapse or inhibit the cancer growth;
Treatment of cancer pathology is performed in seven Charite Clinics united into one integrated Charite Comprehensive Cancer Center. Center is under the direction of Professor Ulrich Keilholz is one of the most famous and respected oncologists in Europe. The Centre includes the most innovative and professional modern equipment for the treatment of cancer, such as CyberKnife, linear accelerators, etc. Accurate diagnosis, individual approach to each patient and medical case allow disclosing the early stages of oncology, making each procedure or operation unique, quality and corresponding to the highest world standards.
My Dora Hotel 3*
- Bladder cancer treatment in Turkey
- Diagnostics of bladder cancer in Turkey
- The cost for bladder cancer treatment at Acibadem medical center
- Modern methods of the cancer treatment at Acibadem medical center
Acıbadem Centers for Oncology provide the medical care for the patients suffering the bladder cancer of any stage. The innovative devices equip the departments of the oncologic urology. The world-known experts, such as Prof. Dr. Özlem Er and Prof. Dr. Gül Başaran carry out the surgeries and control the medical appointments.
The microsurgical methods are widely used, including the endoscopic surgeries and the newest schemes of the chemotherapy. It provides the high treatment efficiency at Acibadem Departments for Oncology.
Diagnostics of bladder cancer in Turkey
- Examination of the patient by the oncologic urologist, detection of the main disease stage;
- Blood testing: biochemical indicators, tumor markers;
- Urine testing: signs of inflammation, search of hidden blood;
- Contrast-based ultrasound, CT and MRI;
- Laparoscopy with the biopsy of the modified tissue (detection of the type and stage of the process).
What is the cost for diagnostics and treatment of bladder cancer?
The bladder cancer may rapidly metastasize, requiring a thorough examination and possible extension of the diagnostic procedures. Bookimed Company can assist you to find out the cost for various procedures and treatment methods. Order the individual treatment program with exact pricing for the bladder cancer treatment at Acibadem medical center.
Types of the bladder cancer treatment at Acibadem Medical Center
- Transurethral resection of the tumor. The sparing surgery at the early stages of cancer, i.e. total preservation of the bladder functioning;
- Radical cystectomy. Acibadem surgeons carry out the bladder plastic surgery after the total removal;
- Extended surgery includes the partial removal of the affected organs and tissues, i.e. vagina, rectum, uterus, lymph nodes groups etc.;
- Chemotherapeutical methods, including the administration of medication into the bladder;
- Radiotherapy affection;
- Immune therapy, i.e. application of the monoclonal antibodies and other cytokines.
- Diagnostics of the bladder cancer at Assuta medical center
- Cost for the bladder cancer treatment in Israel
- Efficient methods of the bladder cancer treatment
Why Assuta medical center is recommended to the patients suffering the bladder cancer?
Assuta private medical centers chain is the leading by the indicators of the successful treatment of oncologic patients. The newest methods of the chemotherapeutic tumor affection are applied here. Assuta oncologic surgeons perfectly possess the skills of the endoscopic removal of the tumors, applying Da Vinci Surgical System in work.
The world-class experts carry out the treatment, such as Dr. Peper Rafael MD (one of the leading radiotherapists) and Prof. Ron Gil Ilan.
Diagnostics of the bladder cancer in Israel
- Microscopic and general urine testing, flora cropping;
- Blood biochemical testing, detection of specific tumor markers;
- CT urography, ultrasound cystoscopy with biopsy;
- Pelvic organs MRI, including the contrast-based procedure;
- Multi-slice CT to detect the metastases.
The cost for diagnostics and treatment of the bladder cancer in Israel
The number of the diagnostic procedures required may modify considering the process stage and signs of the surrounding organs affection. Specify the cost for bladder cancer treatment and the list of the required diagnostic procedures in distance by Bookimed website, by ordering the individual treatment program.
Methods of the bladder cancer treatment at Assuta medical center
- Endoscopic removal of the tumor through urethra. Assuta professionals carry out the procedure, preserving the entire functioning of the bladder afterwards;
- Cystectomy (bladder resection) followed by plastic surgery, i.e. Israeli surgeons create the new reservoir for urine just after the resection (significantly improves the life quality after the surgery);
- Chemotherapy, cytokine therapy and radiological affection of the tumor to prevent the relapse oncologic disease. These are the main treatment methods at 4th stage;
- Palliative surgery, e. the surgeries to relief the pain syndrome at the terminal disease stages.