LIV Hospital Oncological Department specializes in the diagnostics and treatment of all types of cancer. There is the whole range of modern equipment, including MRT, CT, PET-CT, TrueBeam ST and others in the department. It is through the use of a linear accelerator LIV Hospital TrueBeam ST cancer patients get the exact dose of radiation directed to the affected cells and tissues. TrueBeam ST visualization is very important in the treatment of lung cancer, breast cancer, spinal or prostate tumors. Software Acuros XB, for the first time in Turkey, was applied in LIV Hospital. It calculates more accurately and quickly the amount of radiation dose than other systems. All these factors extremely reduce the period of treatment and minimize the chance of spread of the tumor.
- Where to treat bladder cancer in Turkey?
- Diagnostics of bladder cancer at Medipol Medical Center
- Cost for bladder cancer treatment at Medipol Medical Center
- Modern methods of the bladder cancer treatment at Medpol Medical Center
Medipol Medical Center is the synthesis of the medical university and the medical center. It includes one of the largest Centers for Oncology in Turkey. The famous all over the country oncologic surgeons, urologists, experts in chemotherapy treatment methods work here, including renowned in Turkey Dr. Med. Ahmet Bilici.
The state donates 150 million USD annually for medical equipment and staff qualification improvement, being accredited by JCI certificate (USA). The Oncological Center is equipped with the modern diagnostic devices. The surgeries are held by means of Cyber Knife and Da Vinci Surgical System.
Diagnostics of bladder cancer at Medipol Medical Center
- Detailed urine testing, including the flora cropping;
- Blood testing, i.e. the estimation of the biochemical indicators, and tumor markers detection;
- Cystoscopy to receive the biopsy sample followed by histological examination;
- Bladder ultrasound;
- MRI, multi-slice CT and PET-CT to verify the metastases; contrast administration if required to specify the disease.
Cost for bladder cancer treatment at Medipol Medical Center
The scale of diagnostics may modify, depending on the disease stage and concomitant pathologies. Get the exact diagnostics price and preliminary treatment plan by ordering the individual treatment program on Bookimed website.
Modern methods of the bladder cancer treatment at Medipol Medical Center
- Transurethral endoscopic removal of tumor with no damage of the bladder integrity;
- Sectoral cystectomy, e. the partial removal of the organ followed by restoration of the bladder integrity;
- Total cystectomy followed by plastic surgery. The organ is removed and a reservoir for urine is formed from the part of the intestine;
- Chemotherapy and irradiation of tumor is widely used to decrease the risk of relapse;
- Symptomatic surgeries for inoperable patients.
- Why are Memorial Medical Centers recommended to treat bladder cancer?
- Diagnostics of bladder cancer at Memorial Medical Center
- What is the cost for diagnostics and treatment of bladder cancer at Memorial Medical Center?
- Methods of the bladder cancer treatment in Memorial Clinic
Memorial is the chain of the high-professional institutions, providing the entire range of the diagnostics, treatment and support of the oncologic patients. The famous oncologic urologists provide the surgeries, and world-known doctors consult, such as Doç. Dr. Darda Bayraktar. The Centers of Transplantology and laboratories for genetic tumors verification are located at Memorial Medical Centers.
Da Vinci Surgical Systems and devices for most complicated endoscopic surgeries equip the operational rooms. The Medical Centers have the JCI certification (USA), verifying the professionalism of staff and high level of the technical equipment.
Diagnostics of bladder cancer at Memorial Medical Center
- Examination by the oncologic urologist, family anamnesis study, genetic mapping if required to verify the early cancer stages;
- Complete blood count: biochemistry, tumor markers, cytology;
- Urine examination: flora cropping; hidden blood search, biochemical examination;
- Ultrasound of the bladder, i.e. cystoscopy;
- Biopsy (with histological study) to estimate the tumor type and process stage;
- Multi-slice CT, PET-CT, MRI and angiography to detect the metastases.
What is the cost for diagnostics and treatment of bladder cancer at Memorial Medical Center?
The list of the diagnostic and treatment procedures may modify. Hence, the cost for diagnostics and treatment may vary. Clarify the prices and get the preliminary treatment plan on Bookimed website, by ordering the individual program.
Treatment methods of bladder cancer at Memorial Medical Center
- Endoscopic tumor removal (held through urethra) with no damage of the bladder walls, by few small incisions (2-3 cm length);
- Cystectomy, e. removal of the entire bladder, as well as the affected lymph nodes and sites of the surrounding organs;
- Chemotherapy¸ e. the doctors select the optimal combination of the cytostatic medications to prevent the relapse or inhibit the cancer growth;
- Bladder cancer treatment in Turkey
- Diagnostics of bladder cancer in Turkey
- The cost for bladder cancer treatment at Acibadem medical center
- Modern methods of the cancer treatment at Acibadem medical center
Acıbadem Centers for Oncology provide the medical care for the patients suffering the bladder cancer of any stage. The innovative devices equip the departments of the oncologic urology. The world-known experts, such as Prof. Dr. Özlem Er and Prof. Dr. Gül Başaran carry out the surgeries and control the medical appointments.
The microsurgical methods are widely used, including the endoscopic surgeries and the newest schemes of the chemotherapy. It provides the high treatment efficiency at Acibadem Departments for Oncology.
Diagnostics of bladder cancer in Turkey
- Examination of the patient by the oncologic urologist, detection of the main disease stage;
- Blood testing: biochemical indicators, tumor markers;
- Urine testing: signs of inflammation, search of hidden blood;
- Contrast-based ultrasound, CT and MRI;
- Laparoscopy with the biopsy of the modified tissue (detection of the type and stage of the process).
What is the cost for diagnostics and treatment of bladder cancer?
The bladder cancer may rapidly metastasize, requiring a thorough examination and possible extension of the diagnostic procedures. Bookimed Company can assist you to find out the cost for various procedures and treatment methods. Order the individual treatment program with exact pricing for the bladder cancer treatment at Acibadem medical center.
Types of the bladder cancer treatment at Acibadem Medical Center
- Transurethral resection of the tumor. The sparing surgery at the early stages of cancer, i.e. total preservation of the bladder functioning;
- Radical cystectomy. Acibadem surgeons carry out the bladder plastic surgery after the total removal;
- Extended surgery includes the partial removal of the affected organs and tissues, i.e. vagina, rectum, uterus, lymph nodes groups etc.;
- Chemotherapeutical methods, including the administration of medication into the bladder;
- Radiotherapy affection;
- Immune therapy, i.e. application of the monoclonal antibodies and other cytokines.