- Diagnostics of the bladder cancer in Israel
- Cost for cancer diagnostics and treatment at Ichilov Sourasky Medical Center
- Efficient treatment of the bladder cancer at Ichilov Sourasky Medical Center
Ichilov Sourasky Medical Center is located in the downtown of Tel-Aviv. The leading urologists and oncologic urologists of the country work here, such as Prof. Haim Matzkin, the President of Israeli Urological Association.
The medical center is equipped by the devices that allow carrying out the most complicated successful laparoscopic surgeries in abdominal and pelvic organs (about 94% of total recovery at 1st and 2nd stage). The doctors apply the assistance of Da Vinci Surgical System.
The indicators of the recovery attract the medical tourists, as the surgeons of Ichilov medical center treat the tumors, which are considered inoperable in the CIS countries.
Diagnostics of the disease
- Examination by the oncologic urologist;
- Blood testing, i.e. tumor markers detection, estimation of the biochemical indicator, cytological examination;
- Urine testing for hidden blood detection, flora cropping;
- Ultrasound cystoscopy followed by the biopsy;
- Contrast based MRI and CT;
The urologist may additionally examine the genitourinary system and pelvic organs for metastases. The tumor can appear as secondary cancer, which leads to a significant increase of number of the diagnostic procedures.
What is the cost for bladder cancer treatment in Israel?
Get the prices for treatment at Ichilov medical center or the preliminary diagnostic plan now on Bookimed website. Would you like to get the individual program including the exact pricing?
Treatment methods of the bladder cancer at Ichilov Sourasky Medical Center
- Endoscopic removal of the little tumors (transurethral resection);
- Segmental cystectomy, e. the resection of the site of organ preserving its functioning;
- Radical cystectomy, e. plastic surgeries after the bladder removal. The surgery may affect the surrounding organs and tissues;
- Chemotherapy and radiotherapy is applied to inhibit the rest of the abnormal cells;
- Palliative surgery is held when the tumor is inoperable, i.e. restoration of the normal urination, smoothing the pain syndrome.
- Diagnostics of the bladder cancer at Assuta medical center
- Cost for the bladder cancer treatment in Israel
- Efficient methods of the bladder cancer treatment
Why Assuta medical center is recommended to the patients suffering the bladder cancer?
Assuta private medical centers chain is the leading by the indicators of the successful treatment of oncologic patients. The newest methods of the chemotherapeutic tumor affection are applied here. Assuta oncologic surgeons perfectly possess the skills of the endoscopic removal of the tumors, applying Da Vinci Surgical System in work.
The world-class experts carry out the treatment, such as Dr. Peper Rafael MD (one of the leading radiotherapists) and Prof. Ron Gil Ilan.
Diagnostics of the bladder cancer in Israel
- Microscopic and general urine testing, flora cropping;
- Blood biochemical testing, detection of specific tumor markers;
- CT urography, ultrasound cystoscopy with biopsy;
- Pelvic organs MRI, including the contrast-based procedure;
- Multi-slice CT to detect the metastases.
The cost for diagnostics and treatment of the bladder cancer in Israel
The number of the diagnostic procedures required may modify considering the process stage and signs of the surrounding organs affection. Specify the cost for bladder cancer treatment and the list of the required diagnostic procedures in distance by Bookimed website, by ordering the individual treatment program.
Methods of the bladder cancer treatment at Assuta medical center
- Endoscopic removal of the tumor through urethra. Assuta professionals carry out the procedure, preserving the entire functioning of the bladder afterwards;
- Cystectomy (bladder resection) followed by plastic surgery, i.e. Israeli surgeons create the new reservoir for urine just after the resection (significantly improves the life quality after the surgery);
- Chemotherapy, cytokine therapy and radiological affection of the tumor to prevent the relapse oncologic disease. These are the main treatment methods at 4th stage;
- Palliative surgery, e. the surgeries to relief the pain syndrome at the terminal disease stages.
Rambam Oncological Center is recognized as one of the leaders in Israel. A special feature of the center is the applying of the radiotherapy technologies and radioactive iodine in treatment. Treatment of patients is held outpatiently and inpatiently. Due to the close cooperation with leading European and US centers of cancer treatment, Rambam Center is introduced the most advanced and innovative technologies and equipment for cancer treatment from the best clinics in the world. Among them are the radio- and beam-therapy, brachytherapy, chemotherapy.
- Diagnostics of the bladder cancer at Sheba Medical Center
- The cost for bladder cancer treatment in Israel
- Efficient treatment of the bladder cancer at Sheba Medical Center
Sheba medical centers chain is the largest Israeli medical institution. About 1400 doctors work here, including the world-known oncologic urologists, such as Dr. Zohar Dotan MD.
The Departments for Chemotherapy of the medical center allow prevention of relapse diseases and stabilize the most complicated cases. The progressive methods of the radiotherapy efficient immune correctors are applied. The famous radiotherapists Dr. Zvi Simon MD manages the palliative treatment methods.
Diagnostics of the bladder cancer
- Examination by urologists (oncologic urologist), detection of the cancer stage and health condition of the patient;
- Urine and blood testing, including the genetic mapping and tumor markers detection (cancer detection in disputable cases);
- Cystoscopy with biopsy for histological examination;
- All kinds of ultrasound (sonography), as the sensor may be administered through vagina or rectum but for the standard contact (transabdominal) method;
- Excretory urography;
- MRI, PET-CT and multi-slice CT to detect the metastases in surrounding organs.
What is the cost for diagnostics and treatment of the bladder cancer at Sheba medical center?
The structure of the diagnostic examinations depend on the certain clinical case. Get the exact pricing and the treatment plan on Bookimed website. Order the individual program of the bladder cancer treatment with exact pricing at Sheba Medical Center!
Treatment methods of the bladder cancer at Sheba Medical Center
- Removal of tumor (stages 1A-B) by the resectoscope through urethra;
- Partial resection of the bladder preserving the functioning;
- Resection followed by neocystostomy, i.e. total bladder removal, and the new bladder formation from the part of the intestine;
- Extended resection, i.e. removal of the affected surrounding organs, such as prostate, uterus, ovaries, rectum etc.;
- Chemotherapy, including the combination of the chemo medications affecting the tumor by the high temperatures;
Cancer Center "Davidoff" of Rabin Medical Center is the largest oncology clinic in Israel and the entire Middle East. Every fifth of Israeli citizens gets an aid of the cancer treatment here. The center treats patients with all types of cancer and hematological diseases (leukemia, osteomyelosclerosis, anemia, leukocytosis, and others). The Center includes the departments of radiation therapy, chemotherapy, integrative medicine, palliative therapy and dietology. Center operates with the following cutting-edge techniques for treatment: SBRT, IMRT, IGRT, Rapid Arc., SIRT.
Clinic Cancer Center “Herzliya” has thirty years of experience. Center staff takes trainings and gets skills in the best medical centers in the world. Each patient throughout the treatment period is accompanied by a personal manager and translator. Center Department of Diagnostic works quickly and professionally - for the entire period of the department’s activity there was no single case of misdiagnosis. The main pathologies treated in Cancer Center Herzliya are: leukemia, Hodgkin's lymphoma, lymphoblastic leukemia, myeloma, carcinoid tumor, branchiogenic tumor, lung cancer, melanoma, brain cancer and other cancers.
Dan Carmel Haifa 5*