With the Bookimed support, 301 patients received individual program for stroke rehabilitation
- Traditional and innovative rehabilitation techniques at Walk Again Center
- Cost of outpatient and inpatient treatment
Traditional rehabilitation techniques at Walk Again Center:
- physiotherapy – procedures targeted to train basic motor functions in the patients after stroke;
- ergotherapy helps to return the patient’s self-serving ability;
- bobath therapy – a method used to renew basic movements through special physiotherapeutic manipulations;
- functional electrical stimulation – a therapy which stimulates the muscles with the help of electric current;
- massage and lymphatic drainage;
- workouts – physical trainings on special exercises including cardio trainers.
- MOTOmed – an orthopedic device for the weakened muscles of limbs;
- Lokomat – an apparatus which allows to practice walking skills;
- Armeo – a device which trains muscles and joints of arms;
- HAL exoskeleton – a robotic system which helps to train walking even if the lower limbs are completely paralyzed.
Cost of rehabilitation at Walk Again:
- The cost of outpatient treatment course is from €250 to €800 per week (depending on the rehab intensity);
- The cost of inpatient course - €880 per 24 hours.
Rehabilitation Center in Pforzheim (Germany), was founded by two doctors-rehabilitators, a married couple - Ryud Geerlofsom and Daniela Dorshner-Geerlofs. By combining professional expertise and the latest scientific discoveries in the field of neuroscience, they have developed a unique restorative program, which was successfully used in their center Zentrum de Rehabilitation.
32 requests this month
Essen University Hospital is one of the Europe leaders which provide high-quality medical services and accurate diagnosis in many areas (oncology, hematology, transplantation and treatment of cardiovascular disease). The hospital has an international authority, successfully combines research work with the practice of the treatment of patients, as well as the development and implementation of innovative treatment techniques, conducting various clinical trials and actively collaborates with leading hospitals around the world.