Using Bookimed, 152 patients received individual program for stroke rehabilitation
- Traditional and innovative rehabilitation techniques at Walk Again Center
- Cost of outpatient and inpatient treatment
Traditional rehabilitation techniques at Walk Again Center:
- physiotherapy – procedures targeted to train basic motor functions in the patients after stroke;
- ergotherapy helps to return the patient’s self-serving ability;
- bobath therapy – a method used to renew basic movements through special physiotherapeutic manipulations;
- functional electrical stimulation – a therapy which stimulates the muscles with the help of electric current;
- massage and lymphatic drainage;
- workouts – physical trainings on special exercises including cardio trainers.
- MOTOmed – an orthopedic device for the weakened muscles of limbs;
- Lokomat – an apparatus which allows to practice walking skills;
- Armeo – a device which trains muscles and joints of arms;
- HAL exoskeleton – a robotic system which helps to train walking even if the lower limbs are completely paralyzed.
Cost of rehabilitation at Walk Again:
- The cost of outpatient treatment course is from €250 to €800 per week (depending on the rehab intensity);
- The cost of inpatient course - €880 per 24 hours.
Rehabilitation Center in Pforzheim (Germany), was founded by two doctors-rehabilitators, a married couple - Ryud Geerlofsom and Daniela Dorshner-Geerlofs. By combining professional expertise and the latest scientific discoveries in the field of neuroscience, they have developed a unique restorative program, which was successfully used in their center Zentrum de Rehabilitation.
In 2011, we arrived in Germany with kyphoscoliosis 4 degrees. The situation in which we found ourselves, was very deplorable. We were told that daughter wiil not walk anymore, she is doomed to live in a wheelchair. In Pforzheim Dr. Ruud, who is the chief doctor of the center, and he did not promise anything and did not say anything that they... Read full reviewMore