- Rehabilitation program for the after stroke patients
- Cost of rehabilitation in Malvazinky Rehabilitation Clinic
Rehabilitation program for the after stroke patients:
- consultation of the therapist and neurologist;
- Doppler ultrasound, angiography;
- development of the individual treatment program;
- physiotherapy – classes with the specialist who helps to improve motor and cognitive functions of the patient;
- ergotherapy – a complex of manipulations targeted to restore the patient’s independence;
- hydrotherapy – trainings in the therapeutic pool which are necessary to develop the muscles and renew motor functions;
- electrotherapy includes laser, magnetic and other techniques;
- therapeutic massage helps to restore paralyzed muscles;
- sauna therapy encourages muscle relaxation and tension relief;
- KT (Kinesio Tape) – a special cotton tape which improves blood circulation, lymphatic drainage and tissue regeneration.
Cost of rehabilitation in Malvazinky Rehabilitation Clinic
Cost of rehab after stroke varies from €180 to €380 per 24 hours and depends on the patient’s condition. The expenditures include meals, accommodation, transfer, nursery care and all procedures.
- Rehabilitation techniques for the patients who suffered a stroke
- Peculiarities and service at Kladruby Rehabilitation Center
Rehabilitation techniques for the patients who suffered a stroke
- One of the first methods used at the early stage of stroke rehabilitation is verticalization of the patient. The Clinic uses a special device – verticalizer in order to avoid bed sores and minimize stress on the patient’s vestibular apparatus after a long-term lying.
- It is important for the patient after stroke to train his/her walking skills regularly. Lokomat robotized system helps the patient to develop these movements.
- Grasping reflexes and fine motor movements are usually restored using special devices for the whole arm and fingers.
- For the simultaneous training of all limbs the Kladruby Rehabilitation Center specialists use MOTOmed exerciser.
- Hydrotherapy is very useful for those who suffered a stroke. It includes relaxing baths, massages and intensive swimming workouts.
- The Center has a very serious approach to occupational therapy – returning the patient’s self-serving abilities. It has developed an intensive program which provides not only training of basic skills (feeding, toilet, writing, dressing) but even classes of swimming and driving. Besides, here the patients may attend several circles such as sewing and art workshops, locksmith and carpentry workshop, fitness and computer rooms.
Peculiarities and service at Kladruby Rehabilitation Center
The Clinic is completely adapted for the patients with disabilities:
- all corps are interconnected through underground corridors;
- the dining-room is equipped with facilities for non-mobile patients;
- The Department of Prosthesis provides the patients with all necessary means of transportation.
Thanks for you to made this meeting possible and thanks to him to made time for me.
Thaks for your help in advance.