Using Bookimed, 214 patients received individual program for stroke rehabilitation
Rehabilitation methods in Lassnitzhöhe Private Clinic:
- FES – a functional electric stimulation of the weakened muscles helping to alleviate muscle contractions;
- Nutritional therapy (there are various menus chosen with consideration of the doctor’s recommendations and the patient’s preferences);
- hydrotherapy (water games and gymnastics in the Clinic’s therapeutic pool);
- Motomed – an orthopedic device which trains the weakened limbs;
- Nordic Walking – an open-air procedure on the scenic territory of the Center;
- speech therapy – the restoration of communication skills and the swallowing reflex;
- rehabilitation treadmills with the security system developed especially for the disabled patients;
- balance trainer helps the patient who suffered a stroke to restore coordination skills;
- CMP – an exerciser for the passive training of joints;
- G-EO-Systems-Roboter – a robotized complex for the walk restoration. It has multiple functions – movements up/down the stairs etc.;
- Pablo, Bi Manu Track, Amadeo – automatic devices for the improvement of hand fine motor skills;
- bobath therapy – a complex of therapeutic procedure which improve muscle functioning and mobility;
- KT (Kinesio Tape) is applied for the treatment of muscle pains, improvement of muscle microcirculation and quicker regeneration;
- kinesiotherapy – various techniques aimed at refining of muscle mobility (Feldenkrais method, Kaltenborn mobilization, PNF-therapy etc.);
- physical therapy (acupuncture, therapeutic massage, therapeutic baths);
- teaching trainings for the relatives.
Cost of rehabilitation in Lassnitzhöhe Clinic
- Cost of recovery after stroke is nearly €970.
- The expenditures include food, accommodation, procedures, transfer (reanimobile is available), assistance of the personal curator and visa support.
3 requests per day
Vienna General Hospital (AKH) has a long history which encompasses more than 300 years. The former “Home for poor and feeble” turned into one of the most contemporary and advanced European medical centers. Including over 30 university hospitals and clinical institutions AKH guarantees high standards and innovative technologies in all branches of medicine. Patients trust is the main purpose for the Hospital.