Using Bookimed, 148 patients received individual program for stroke rehabilitation
Rehabilitation methods in Lassnitzhöhe Private Clinic:
- FES – a functional electric stimulation of the weakened muscles helping to alleviate muscle contractions;
- Nutritional therapy (there are various menus chosen with consideration of the doctor’s recommendations and the patient’s preferences);
- hydrotherapy (water games and gymnastics in the Clinic’s therapeutic pool);
- Motomed – an orthopedic device which trains the weakened limbs;
- Nordic Walking – an open-air procedure on the scenic territory of the Center;
- speech therapy – the restoration of communication skills and the swallowing reflex;
- rehabilitation treadmills with the security system developed especially for the disabled patients;
- balance trainer helps the patient who suffered a stroke to restore coordination skills;
- CMP – an exerciser for the passive training of joints;
- G-EO-Systems-Roboter – a robotized complex for the walk restoration. It has multiple functions – movements up/down the stairs etc.;
- Pablo, Bi Manu Track, Amadeo – automatic devices for the improvement of hand fine motor skills;
- bobath therapy – a complex of therapeutic procedure which improve muscle functioning and mobility;
- KT (Kinesio Tape) is applied for the treatment of muscle pains, improvement of muscle microcirculation and quicker regeneration;
- kinesiotherapy – various techniques aimed at refining of muscle mobility (Feldenkrais method, Kaltenborn mobilization, PNF-therapy etc.);
- physical therapy (acupuncture, therapeutic massage, therapeutic baths);
- teaching trainings for the relatives.
Cost of rehabilitation in Lassnitzhöhe Clinic
- Cost of recovery after stroke is nearly €970.
- The expenditures include food, accommodation, procedures, transfer (reanimobile is available), assistance of the personal curator and visa support.