- Teknon Neurosurgery Center treats patients with brain and spinal cord tumors, Parkinson's disease, Tourette's syndrome, dementia, etc.
- Prof. Oliver Bartolome heads the Neurosurgery Department. The doctor has over 40 years of experience. He invented a unique fluorescent surgery to remove brain tumors. During the intervention, special substance and light paint the tumor cells in a red color. A doctor clearly distinguishes healthy and affected tissues. This allows to remove only tumor cells and almost avoid brain cells damage.
- Doctors apply non-surgical Rhizolysis method to treat spine pains. It is effective in 80% of cases.
- Application of the latest technologies makes Teknon one of the best hospitals in the world.
- Teknon doctors treat neuropathologies in children and adults.
HM Hospitales is a prominent group of clinics in Spain which provides medical services in all fields and consists of 6 general hospitals and 3 advanced research centers specializing in oncology, cardiology, neurology and neurosurgery. During 27 years this group has provided high-quality services to its patients and has become the international golden standard. Combination of experienced professionals and state of art technologies has made HM Hospitales in Madrid a reputable leader in the area of private medical services listed among Top 5 Private Hospitals.
Clinica Universidad de Navarra (CUN) is the best private Spanish hospital in 2018 according to MERCO (monitoring organization of medical reputation).
Navarra is a leading sarcoma center. 74% of patients get cured of bone sarcoma; and in up to 95% of cases, an affected limb is preserved.
Oncology, Onco-Hematology, Organ Transplant, Neurosurgery, Cardiac Surgery are the primary specialties in Navarra Hospital.
Hospital de Navarra is the 1st in Spain that has received JCI, the US certificate for the high quality of medical services.
Over 700,000 patients from 70 countries have been treated at Navarra.
Quiron Barcelona Hospital is one of the leading clinics in Spain, strong suit of which is The Baselga Institute of Oncology. It makes progressive cancer researches in cooperation with American oncological centers. The clinic involves the latest equipment and the most experienced doctors in Spain. Diagnostic and therapeutic manipulations here combine maximum accuracy and efficiency and the personnel are ready to satisfy needs even of the most demanding patients.
Quiron Madrid Hospital is one of the best clinics in Spain which is a part of the holding QuironSalud.
This network takes 1st and 3rd places respectively in the number of clinics in Spain and Europe. Quiron Madrid uses the most innovative equipment. Its personnel consist exclusively of professionals many of whom are recognized around the world. The main task for the leadership of the clinic is to ensure the maximum treatment efficiency and comfort for every patient.
How much does herniated disk treatment cost in Spain?
|MRI of one area||$670 - $730|
Doctors calculate the cost of herniated disk treatment individually for each patient. The price depends on the disease type, complications (if any), hospital's reputation, and doctor's experience. You may get the final herniated disk treatment cost in Spain only after complete diagnostics and consultation with a doctor.
6 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate herniated disk treatment cost in Spain is:
- The average cost of the consultation is $370. The lowest price is $220 and the highest — $580.
HM Delfos is a multidisciplinary hospital in Barcelona. It is a part of HM Hospitales chain, Spain. The hospital specializes in surgery, oncology, orthopedics, cardiology, gynecology, and urology.
Hospital HM Delfos is equipped with the latest medical equipment for diagnostics and treatment — for example, advanced EOS device. for imaging in orthopedic surgical care, CT, and MRI.