- The Medical Diagnostic and Treatment Center is the leading diagnostic ob/gyn clinic in Lithuania. Doctors single out diagnostics as the most important step in treatment plan developing and mostly carry out screening procedures. The medical staff focuses on complete screening for more effective treatment or prevention the gynecologic diseases.
- Over 80,000 patients choose Medical Diagnostic and Treatment Center every year. Medical tourists from the UK, Ireland, Sweden, and Norway prefer the center to other facilities.
- Medical personnel offers different health check-up programs. The screening type depends on the woman’s age, health status, and physical complaints. The check-up includes a different number of exams and prices. Check-ups are matched for each patient individually.
- Over 300,000 screenings and 250,000 laboratory tests are conducted at the center annually.
- Gynecologic surgeries are also available at the center. Surgeons perform open and laparoscopic (through small incisions like beans in size) uterine, cysts, and parovarium removals.
The Obstetrics and Gynecology Department of Kardiolita Clinic (Vilnius, Lithuania) specializes in the treatment of the female reproductive system diseases.
Patients with endometriosis, uterine myoma, infertility, ovarian cyst receive treatment here.
Gynecologists carry out diagnostics using hysteroscopy, colposcopy, and ultrasound.
Experts perform minimally invasive surgical interventions using a laparoscope.
Costs of obstetrics and gynecology procedures in Lithuania
|Ultrasound||$90 - $110|
|well woman check-up||$340 - $1000|
- Gyncentrum is recognized as one of the best hospitals for gynecology in Poland. Infertility treatment and IVF are the leading specialties of the facility. 30% of Bookimed patients choose Gyncentrum among other Polish clinics.
- 950 IVF cycles are performed in Gyncentrum private gynecology clinic annually as clinic’s representatives' reports. The success rate of the procedure is 43%. It is one of the highest in Europe.
- Gyncentrum is the 1st gyno clinic in the country to apply Anevivo, the revolutionary method for embryos fertilization inside the woman’s womb. 50% is an efficiency of the method according to Gyncentrum data.
- Anadolu is included in the ratings of top gynaecology clinics within Turkey. The facility is the Baby-Friendly Hospital and provides services under the supervision of the Turkish Ministry of Health to promote excellent care quality and patients’ safety.
- 30% of Bookimed patients choose Anadolu due to excellent services, doctors’ experience, and high success rates.
- Anadolu gynecologists mainly specialize in gynecologic cancers therapy. They treat cervical, ovarian, and uterine malignancies. Anadolu MC is affiliated with the John Hopkins Hospital, one of the leading medical facilities for oncology treatment in the USA.
- IVF Unit works on the premises of the gyno clinic. 64% is a success rate of the procedure for women under 30. This index is higher than the average one within the US in accordance with the Conceive magazine, American edition about women’s health, fertility, and methods of conception.
- Memorial Şişli is one of the outstanding gynaecology clinics in Turkey due to high success rates of IVF procedures. The pregnancy index for young women is 65%. Doctors perform over 7,500 in vitro fertilization cycles every year.
- 3,000 patients from 90 countries worldwide visit Memorial Şişli Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinic for in vitro fertilization each year. Medical staff delivers over 10,000 babies after the IVF procedure.
- The 1st Turkish baby after IVF with the frozen embryos was born in Memorial Şişli Gynaecology Clinic.
- Memorial Şişli is also well-known among the best gynecologic oncology centers. Doctors treat uterine, ovarian, and cervical malignancies. Doctors here work under the international NCCN (National Comprehensive Cancer Network) and ESMO (European Society for Medical Oncology) standards to keep up the world-class quality level.