Nordwest Krankenhaus is a multi specialized medical institution, a leading hospital in Germany due to development of innovations, such as 3D ultrasound, anticancer vaccines in targeted therapy. It comprises 5 research institutes and 11 specialized centers.
Helios Krefeld Hospital is a multidisciplinary center in Germany, one of the most modern facilities in Europe. Since 2015 to 2017, it took the leading positions among top hospitals of Germany according to the Focus magazine ranking.
Specialties of the hospital are surgery, oncology, heart surgery, orthopedics. Over 57,500 patients choose Helios Krefeld for treatment. According to the anonymous survey, 95% of patients are satisfied with the diagnostics and treatment.
- Asklepios Barmbek is considered one of the best obstetrics hospitals in the Federal Republic due to a large number of births. Over 3,000 babies are delivered in the hospital annually.
- Gynecologists of Asklepios Barmbek provide comprehensive care for patients with gynecologic cancers. Barmbek is among the leading gynaecology clinics for malignant tumors treatment according to the German Cancer Society. It confirms the excellent quality of services and patients’ safety.
- Asklepios Barmbek is No.1 medical facility for international patients treatment in agreement with MTQA (Medical Travel Quality Alliance), a global organization that promotes standards for foreigners treatment in hospitals worldwide.
- Medical Center in Solingen is recognized as the Baby-Friendly Hospital by WHO (World Health Organization) and UNICEF for high-quality care and paying attention to baby development.
- Leading doctor for gynecology diseases treatment works in Solingen Hospital. Dr. Sebastian Hentsch heads Solingen Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinic. Dr. Hentsch specializes in minimally invasive gynecologic surgeries and deliveries and has 20 years of experience.
- Solingen Hospital is among leading gynaecology clinics in Germany according to the Focus magazine, the most authoritative medical edition within the country.
- Solingen Gyno Clinic focuses on deliveries, diagnostics, and treatment of uterus cancer, ovarian benign and malignant tumors, myomas.
Alfried Krupp Krankenhaus is one of the largest medical institutions of the Rurh region in Germany. The Hospital consists of 19 departments, 10 certified centers. Alfried Krupp Krankenhaus is a leading facility for emergency patients as the most efficient in severe cases. Annually clinics receives around 80,000 patients and actively cooperates with other European and German medical centers in the field of medical assistance and teaching programs.
Costs of obstetrics and gynecology procedures in Germany
|Childbirth||$3350 - $8450|
|In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)||$4500 - $10700|
|Ultrasound||$340 - $570|
|Biopsy||$960 - $2600|
|well woman check-up||$1700 - $3950|
- Sachsenhausen Medical Center is one of the best hospitals for gynecology due to doctors’ experience according to the Focus magazine, an outspoken publication about healthcare in Germany.
- Gynecologists here have been performing minimally invasive surgeries to treat gynecologic diseases for over 20 years. Over 2,500 operations of such a kind are carried out at Sachsenhausen annually.
- Surgeons of Sachsenhausen Gyno Clinic perform the hysterectomy (the uterus removal) to treat gynecologic diseases at severe stages. Over 600 hysterectomies are conducted in the clinic each year.
- Gynecologists successfully treat endometriosis of different stages and genital carcinoma. 200 women with these diseases choose Sachsenhausen annually.
- Sachsenhausen is also considered as one of the best obstetrics hospitals in the Federal Republic. Over 1,400 future mothers born at Sachsenhausen every year.
- Helios Berlin-Buch includes the private gynecology clinic for female diseases treatment and childbirth. The hospital is recognized as one of the best German facilities according to the Focus magazine, a truthful healthcare edition within the country.
- Helios Berlin-Buch is among best gynaecology clinics for female oncology treatment in the Federal Republic. The hospital is certified by DKG — German Cancer Society for perfect health care and safety.
- Oncologists of the gynecology center treat women with cancers even at severe stages. 97% of patients recommend Helios Berlin-Buch oncologists in accordance with an anonymous survey.
- Helios Berlin-Buch is well-known as one of the best obstetrics hospitals in the country due to the great number of childbirths. Over 3,000 babies are born in the hospital every year.
- 200,000 patients choose Helios Berlin-Buch annually.
Asklepios St. Georg Hospital is a multidisciplinary medical center in Hamburg. The Hospital works on the premisses of Asklepios Kliniken Medical Group.
The Hospital specializes in the treatment of the heart, vessels, and spine diseases.
St. Georg Hospital is among the TOP German medical facilities according to the Focus magazine.
87,000 patients receive the treatment annually here.
Asklepios Nord is the largest multidisciplinary hospital in Hamburg. It is included in the biggest medical network in Germany — Asklepios Kliniken.
Pediatrics, neurosurgery, gastroenterology, ophthalmology, maxillofacial surgery are the main specialties at Asklepios Nord.
Asklepios Nord is regularly ranked among TOP hospitals in Germany for dentistry, ophthalmology, proctology.
72,000 patients receive treatment in the hospital annually.
Asklepios Klinik Altona is a university hospital of Hamburg, one of the oldest medical facilities in Northern Germany. The medical center belongs to the hospitals’ group of Asklepios Kliniken. Asklepios Altona Hamburg specializes in robotic surgery, gastroenterology, abdominal surgery, neurology, and oncology specialties.
95,000 patients get treatment annually here.
Charité is the most famous university hospital in the whole Europe which was founded yet in 1710. The majority of patients choosing treatment in Germany prefer this clinic because of its high popularity and good reviews. International patients are not a priority for Charité, so patients from other countries should be prepared for long terms of application processing and absence of foreign patients reception service.
- Bremen-Mitte is included into Gesundheit Nord Medical Group where specialists deliver over 4,500 babies annually. Patients choose this obstetrics and gynecology clinic because doctors apply new approaches for the future parents.
- Bremen-Mitte gynecologists provide diagnostics and treatment of the female genitourinary system diseases, benign and malignant tumors of the uterus, ovaries, and breast. Bremen-Mitte Gyno Clinic has certificates from the German Cancer Society (DKG) and the European Cancer Society (ECS) that guarantee world-class quality and patients’ safety.
- The hospital is among the most authoritative medical facilities in Germany according to the Focus magazine, an outstanding medical edition within the country.
- 250,000 patients prefer Bremen-Mitte every year.
Klinikum Bremen-Ost is a multidisciplinary hospital located in Bremen. The hospital is a part of the Gesundheit Nord-Klinikverbund Bremen network of hospitals. Bremen-Ost Hospital specializes in lung surgery, neurology, psychotherapy, and psychiatry.
Bremen-Ost is among best German medical facilities in 2015-2016 according to the rating of Focus magazine. The rating includes hospitals with positive patients’ feedback and high treatment success rates.
Every year Bremen-Ost receives 19,000 patients for treatment.
Klinikum Bremen-Nord is a multispecialty hospital in the northern part of Bremen (Germany), which is a part of Gesundheit Nord (Nord Klinik Allianz). Key specialties at Bremen-Nord are general and vascular surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, orthopedics.
In 2015-2016, the hospital was ranked among the 100 best medical facilities in Germany according to the Focus journal. The journal takes into account the percent of successful treatment provided in the hospital, patients’ reviews and doctors’ achievements.
Each year, Bremen-Nord treats 40,000 patients.
The University Hospital in Dusseldorf
Klinikum Links der Weser is a multi-specialized hospital in Bremen, being a part of Gesundheit Nord. The key hospital’s specialty is treatment of patients with cardiovascular diseases, pregnancy follow-up and childbirth.
In 2015-2016, Links der Weser Hospital appeared as one of the TOP 100 leading hospitals in Germany according to Focus. The ranking includes medical centers with the best treatment success rates and patients’ reviews.
Every year, Links der Weser doctors accept 27,000 patients for treatment.