- Memorial Şişli is one of the outstanding gynaecology clinics in Turkey due to high success rates of IVF procedures. The pregnancy index for young women is 65%. Doctors perform over 7,500 in vitro fertilization cycles every year.
- 3,000 patients from 90 countries worldwide visit Memorial Şişli Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinic for in vitro fertilization each year. Medical staff delivers over 10,000 babies after the IVF procedure.
- The 1st Turkish baby after IVF with the frozen embryos was born in Memorial Şişli Gynaecology Clinic.
- Memorial Şişli is also well-known among the best gynecologic oncology centers. Doctors treat uterine, ovarian, and cervical malignancies. Doctors here work under the international NCCN (National Comprehensive Cancer Network) and ESMO (European Society for Medical Oncology) standards to keep up the world-class quality level.
- Anadolu is included in the ratings of top gynaecology clinics within Turkey. The facility is the Baby-Friendly Hospital and provides services under the supervision of the Turkish Ministry of Health to promote excellent care quality and patients’ safety.
- 30% of Bookimed patients choose Anadolu due to excellent services, doctors’ experience, and high success rates.
- Anadolu gynecologists mainly specialize in gynecologic cancers therapy. They treat cervical, ovarian, and uterine malignancies. Anadolu MC is affiliated with the John Hopkins Hospital, one of the leading medical facilities for oncology treatment in the USA.
- IVF Unit works on the premises of the gyno clinic. 64% is a success rate of the procedure for women under 30. This index is higher than the average one within the US in accordance with the Conceive magazine, American edition about women’s health, fertility, and methods of conception.
- Medicana is considered one of the leading gynaecology clinics in Turkey. The main specialty of the clinic is a treatment of the female reproductive system disorders.
- Medicana Gyno Clinic shows the highest level of IVF success rates due to the term of insemination. 57% of women become pregnant in 3 months after 1 IVF cycle.
- Medicana Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinic is popular among international patients. Foreigners from the UAE, Turkmenia, and Kyrgyzstan prefer diagnostics and treatment at Medicana.
- The Center for Obstetrics and Gynecology offers world-class medical services quality and patients’ safety that is proven by international accreditations and certificates. The clinic is awarded by UNICEF, the WHO (World Health Organization), and JCI (Joint Commission International) for the excellent care level.
Common proceduresChildbirth Myomectomy (removal of uterine fibroids) Hysterectomy (uterus removal) well woman check-up Ultrasound Biopsy
- The Ob/Gyn Center includes the Pediatric Gynecology Department and the Adolescent Gynecology Center. Specialists provide follow-ups of puberty development, menstruation, regulate planned vaccinations for cervical cancer prevention. They accept patients from 8 to 14 years old.
- Liv is among top gynaecology clinics in Turkey for treatment of cervical, ovarian, endometrium, and other woman’s reproductive system cancers. 93% is a success rate of surgeries for ovarian cancer in the gyno clinic according to Liv statistics.
- Liv gynecologists perform robotic surgeries to remove uterine and ovarian tumors. This type of surgery lasts by 59% less time than the traditional operation. 100% of robotic operations undergo without complications and infections.
- Liv Gyno Clinic includes Obstetrics Unit that specializes in high-risk pregnancies or deliveries. IVF Unit also works on the premises of the clinic. It shows one of the highest rates among other gynaecology clinics in Turkey — 30% of 40+ women become pregnant according to Liv data.
Memorial Atasehir Hospital is a private multidisciplinary hospital in Istanbul which belongs to the large Memorial Healthcare Group. The Memorial Atasehir specialties are organ transplant (with 99.5% success rate for liver and 99% for kidney), in vitro fertilization (65% success rate), oncology, cardio- and neurosurgery.
The hospital has Joint Commission International (JCI) certificate for the compliance with international treatment standards, quality, and safety. JCI is a global organization that controls the quality of medical services worldwide.
Costs of obstetrics and gynecology procedures in Turkey
|Childbirth||$1550 - $3000|
|Myomectomy (removal of uterine fibroids)||$1650 - $11800|
|Hysterectomy (uterus removal)||$3000 - $18500|
|well woman check-up||$290 - $1250|
|Ultrasound||$90 - $300|
|Biopsy||$1000 - $4900|
|Breast biopsy||$1250 - $1400|
|Cystoscopy||$1500 - $3900|
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology in Medipol Clinic (Istanbul, Turkey) specializes in the treatment of female organs, the management of pregnancy and childbirth. Gynecologists of the Hospital are engaged in the therapy of fibroids, endometriosis, polycystic ovaries, infertility. The Department includes the center of obstetrics and gynecology, in vitro fertilization and maternity department. Surgical interventions are performed by low-traumatic methods using the Da Vinci robot and laparoscope. For the treatment of uterine fibroids and adenomyosis, Medipol gynecologists prescribe high-intensity focused ultrasound ablation (HIFU). IVF-center specialists conduct sperm injections (ICSI method), pre-implantation genetic examination of embryos. The success of in vitro fertilization in the Medipol is 65%.
Neolife Medical Center is a part of the Turkish Bozlu Holding, and specializes in the cancer treatment. The Clinic has received international certification (JCI) as one of the world leaders in nuclear medicine and radiation oncology. The Center has 2 systems for radiotherapy - Trilogy System and TrueBeam STx (Novalis Radiosurgery). The Center also provides conventional oncological surgeries and minimally invasive treatment procedures.
Memorial Hospital Bahçelievler (Memorial Bahçelievler Hastanesi) is a multidisciplinary medical center in Istanbul with an eco-friendly design. There are a lot of green areas on the hospital territory, which contribute to patients’ psychological comfort and their speedy recovery.
The medical facility specializes in cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, urology, gynecology, general and robotic surgery.
Hisar Hospital Intercontinental is a multispecialty medical center in Turkey, Istanbul.
The medical center specializes in pediatric and adult cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, oncology.
Hisar Hospital is certified by JCI (Joint Commission International) that confirms compliance with international standards of treatment quality and safety.
Patients from European, Middle Eastern, and Asian countries choose Hisar Hospital.
Memorial Antalya Hospital is a private multidisciplinary hospital in Turkey. It specializes in medical and radiation oncology, general, plastic, and reconstruction surgery. Memorial Antalya Hospital meets international standards of quality and safety according to the JCI (Joint Commission International), an authoritative organization evaluating world-class medical centers.
Okan University Hospital is one of the best hospitals in Turkey which consists of fully equipped general clinic, Okan University and research center. Medical complex occupies a territory of 50,000 square meters with 41 departments, 250 beds, 47 intensive care units, 10 operating theaters, 500 health workers and over 100 doctors with international recognition. Okan University Hospital provides modern methods of treatment and diagnostics in oncology, surgery, cardiology and pediatrics ensuring high standards of medical services for the patients all over the world.
The Eurofertil IVF Center is the first clinic providing only reproductive health treatment and in vitro fertilization. The Center was opened in April 2001. Since that time The Center has helped over 25,000 families. All services are provided according to the world standards. Fertility specialists of the Hospital choose and apply the most effective type treatment option for each family who wants to have a baby.
Memorial Hospital in Ankara (Memorial Ankara Hastanesi) is one of the largest private hospitals in the Turkish capital.
Memorial Ankara Hospital specializes in cardiology, cardiovascular surgery, medical oncology, and orthopedics.
Heart surgeries are performed through a thin catheter, without incisions in the thorax. Radiotherapy of tumors is carried out on TrueBeam STx and Elekta Versa HD devices of the last generation.
Memorial in Ankara is awarded by JCI, an international certificate that confirms treatment quality.
Acibadem Healthcare Group is a leading network of hospitals in Turkey for providing health services, which includes 14 multispecialty hospitals of the country.
Kolan International Hospital in Istanbul is a part of huge medical institution group. It consists of 6 hospitals and 2 medical centers. It can accommodate 1,230 patients. The main specializations are cardiology, oncology, orthopedics, neurology, and ophthalmology.
Florence Nightingale Hospitals was accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI) and ISO, guarantees a high level of medical services.
During 35 years Kadikoy Sifa Hospital is providing services in the medical field at the highest level. The main areas are gynecology, IVF, endocrinology, oncology, orthopedics.
Yeditepe University Hospital is a multidisciplinary medical center created on the basis of Turkish medical university in Istanbul. The clinic includes 15 highly-specialized centers and is one of the largest in the country. It performs different types of organ transplantations for both children and adults. Yeditepe is known for its rigorous attitude towards cleanliness and is going to open the first in the world completely antibacterial hospital this year.
Universal Hospital Group consists of 11 hospitals with accredited ISO, TUV and JCI. Employees of Medical network focused on service quality and comfort of patients.
Marmara University Hospital is working in the University for 3 years and is available for booking on Bookimed.