Johns Hopkins Medical Center (JHM) is a multidisciplinary global medical institution. JHM is located in Baltimore, Maryland, the USA. The Hospital includes 6 member centers and medical school for the next generation of specialists. Patients from 49 states visit Johns Hopkins Hospital annually.
Cleveland Clinic is the largest multidisciplinary hospital in Ohio. It is recognized as one of the best medical institutions in the USA and the world. The Cleveland Clinic is the 2nd hospital in the USA according to U.S. News & World Report for the applying the latest technology and new therapies. Cleveland Clinic in Ohio is considered as TOP in the USA for treatment of urological, cardiological disorders and performing heart surgeries. Other specialties (oncology, gynecology, gastroenterology, etc.) are in TOP 10 for the quality of treatment.
Cleveland Clinic consists of 10 regional hospitals which accept patients from 170 countries annually.
University Medical Center in Princeton (New Jersey) is a leading academic and multidisciplinary hospital of the USA. The Medical Center is a part of Princeton Healthcare System. The Hospital belongs to the prestigious Council of Teaching Hospital and Health Systems (COTH). According to HealthGrades rating, Medical Center at Princeton is among 5% of best U.S. hospitals.
- Gyncentrum is recognized as one of the best hospitals for gynecology in Poland. Infertility treatment and IVF are the leading specialties of the facility. 30% of Bookimed patients choose Gyncentrum among other Polish clinics.
- 950 IVF cycles are performed in Gyncentrum private gynecology clinic annually as clinic’s representatives' reports. The success rate of the procedure is 43%. It is one of the highest in Europe.
- Gyncentrum is the 1st gyno clinic in the country to apply Anevivo, the revolutionary method for embryos fertilization inside the woman’s womb. 50% is an efficiency of the method according to Gyncentrum data.
- Memorial Şişli is one of the outstanding gynaecology clinics in Turkey due to high success rates of IVF procedures. The pregnancy index for young women is 65%. Doctors perform over 7,500 in vitro fertilization cycles every year.
- 3,000 patients from 90 countries worldwide visit Memorial Şişli Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinic for in vitro fertilization each year. Medical staff delivers over 10,000 babies after the IVF procedure.
- The 1st Turkish baby after IVF with the frozen embryos was born in Memorial Şişli Gynaecology Clinic.
- Memorial Şişli is also well-known among the best gynecologic oncology centers. Doctors treat uterine, ovarian, and cervical malignancies. Doctors here work under the international NCCN (National Comprehensive Cancer Network) and ESMO (European Society for Medical Oncology) standards to keep up the world-class quality level.
- Anadolu is included in the ratings of top gynaecology clinics within Turkey. The facility is the Baby-Friendly Hospital and provides services under the supervision of the Turkish Ministry of Health to promote excellent care quality and patients’ safety.
- 30% of Bookimed patients choose Anadolu due to excellent services, doctors’ experience, and high success rates.
- Anadolu gynecologists mainly specialize in gynecologic cancers therapy. They treat cervical, ovarian, and uterine malignancies. Anadolu MC is affiliated with the John Hopkins Hospital, one of the leading medical facilities for oncology treatment in the USA.
- IVF Unit works on the premises of the gyno clinic. 64% is a success rate of the procedure for women under 30. This index is higher than the average one within the US in accordance with the Conceive magazine, American edition about women’s health, fertility, and methods of conception.